Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
CharlesBep commented on: делопроизводство галахов корнеев
5 minutes ago
CharlesBep added a topic: делопроизводство галахов корнеев
2 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227460 changes from 731 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227460 changes from 731 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227453 changes from 731 contributors.
3 hours ago
Jackpot94 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227410 changes from 730 contributors.
4 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 hours ago
craigyork80 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
ScottKipp commented on: Sunderland Kits Issue - Red Shorts!?
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Andrea S.S. LAZIO commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: USA - USL Championship SS'2019 New! (19/06/19)
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.1 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (21/08/19) New!
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: fm 17 no data updates
6 hours ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Data Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227295 changes from 730 contributors.
7 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227281 changes from 730 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227268 changes from 730 contributors.
8 hours ago
kfnielsen commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 227259 changes from 730 contributors.
9 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: FAILED WONDERKIDS FC
9 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
Discussion
hi, I've just got a new laptop so I've saved all my faces to a memory stick from my tower pc, then added them under the graphics folder under sports interactive on the laptop and reloaded the skin etc on fm but they are not working?

am I missing something??
Have you used the folders in My Documents?
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
as in added graphics folder to my documents section yes
as in added graphics folder to my documents section yes

Any chance you could post a screenshot.

Also have you 'cleared cache' before reloading the skin.
http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif -------- http://rs648.pbsrc.com/albums/uu204/JeWeL1980_photos/7505xjc54lf3np.gif~c200 -------- http://www.liveonlineradio.net/wp-content/themes/Music_Covers/images/music2.gif
screen shot of what

yes cleared cache
ive shut it all down and restarted in which they are now working apart from all the youth like angel gomes mason greenwood is there a reason why?
screen shot of what

yes cleared cache

I would need screenshots of:
a) your preferences folder in-game
b) a screenshot of a player whose cutout appears
c) a screenshot of a player whose cutout does not appear
d) your cutout megapack folder

This will help me identify where your problem lies.
where do I find preferences folder?
where do I find preferences folder?

I wasn't too clear, apologies.

I meant this page:

https://i.imgur.com/8jzRthp.png
mine look like that

I'd prefer to have screenshots of that page and of the other places. I can't really help you otherwise. It's clear there's something wrong at your end, but I can't know what it is without the screenshots.

You'd be surprised how many people in this thread were adamant their setup was correct only for the screenshots to prove it wasn't. And it'll probably be something quite minor and easily rectifiable...
any help out there as to why the premium download for the face megapack might be dropping out on me on multiple browsers?
any help out there as to why the premium download for the face megapack might be dropping out on me on multiple browsers?

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

are you using any download managers at all?
Use the Forums for requests or questions please

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FittingMadeupGallinule-max-1mb.gif
It took me 4 goes to finally get the megapack to download successfully last night. Downloading through Firefox and not with any download manager.
Hi, any tips for extraction speed? I extracted 6.5gb background pack for 20 minutes but for some reason Winrar says it needs 44 hours to extract the fullpack (13.5gb). Thanks!
Hi, any tips for extraction speed? I extracted 6.5gb background pack for 20 minutes but for some reason Winrar says it needs 44 hours to extract the fullpack (13.5gb). Thanks!

The estimated time with Winrar with big files usually takes a while to settle down to the actual time. Hopefully by the time you read it, it'll have settled down accordingly.
It's not working for me the download, keeps stopping i'm using Waterfox, i'll change browsers and see if that helps.
As mons said, it usually lowers the time after a while. But a tip get the extraction to run faster is to extract from one drive to another, for example from C: to D: or vice versa.
I'm also having issues downloading with the premium link (Firefox on a Mac) I now have 7 partial downloads in my 'downloads' folder, lol.

I'll try via Safari... though with a few people reporting the same issue, it might not be our internet after all?

Mine have been stopping in the first few minutes each time.
I'm also having issues downloading with the premium link (Firefox on a Mac) I now have 7 partial downloads in my 'downloads' folder, lol.

I'll try via Safari... though with a few people reporting the same issue, it might not be our internet after all?

Mine have been stopping in the first few minutes each time.

Try Chrome and resuming the download
Hi
I just got premium and am attempting to download the pack, however my internet is absolutely dreadful and the download fails when attempting to download through a browser. I have attempted to download using a download manager, hoping I would get more success but am only getting a 74kb login file. Are there any settings I am missing I should know about? http://puu.sh/EepRP/26489dcb05.png
Alternatively could someone send me a link to the torrent file?
Cheers
Hi
I just got premium and am attempting to download the pack, however my internet is absolutely dreadful and the download fails when attempting to download through a browser. I have attempted to download using a download manager, hoping I would get more success but am only getting a 74kb login file. Are there any settings I am missing I should know about? http://puu.sh/EepRP/26489dcb05.png
Alternatively could someone send me a link to the torrent file?
Cheers

Hiya there. I've moved your post to here. There's a guide in the first post of this thread for where you can get the torrent file from.

If you want to download the full 11.12 megapack instead of the 11.0 torrent file + the 11.01-11.12 update packs separately, try using Chrome, which allows you to resume downloads. If your internet is that bad, though, you'd have to manually resume it time and time again, which isn't that practical tbh. Still worth trying...
Is it possible to use home made cut outs with the cut out mega pack? How would I do that?
Is it possible to use home made cut outs with the cut out mega pack? How would I do that?

Yes, you just need to open the config.xml file and add a line of code like this. Replace FILENAME with the name of the image, and UID with the player/staff's UID in the game (you can enable "show UID to assist skinning" in the interface preferences if needed).

<record from="FILENAME" to="graphics/pictures/person/UID/portrait"/>

In addition to what @weeniehutjr said, I would suggest considering having them in a separate folder. Otherwise, you would have to reinsert the added lines into the config every time you download an update pack

Also, if your cuts are of people in the official database, then perhaps you could share them so that we can add them into the megapack for other people to enjoy

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,
Have installed the latest FM19 Facepack, have extracted the faces into a newly created graphics folder, have unticked and ticked the right boxes, but still no faces whatsoever.
Where did I go wrong?
Hi,
Have installed the latest FM19 Facepack, have extracted the faces into a newly created graphics folder, have unticked and ticked the right boxes, but still no faces whatsoever.
Where did I go wrong?

I've moved this to here, otherwise it'd have been missed.

Can I have a screenshot of (a) the location you've placed the downloaded files in and (b) the contents of this folder?
Anyone else having trouble with extraction? After having run for an hour, Winrar had done 1%. That seems excessive. Am I doing something wrong?
Anyone else having trouble with extraction? After having run for an hour, Winrar had done 1%. That seems excessive. Am I doing something wrong?

That does seem excessive. A tip to get the extraction to run faster is to extract from one drive to another, for example from C: to D: or vice versa.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×