Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2019 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 35 minutes ago
anderoxi commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
45 minutes ago
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
52 minutes ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Rebuild the Boro
57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 230380 changes from 737 contributors.
1 hour ago
smeagold commented on: NightSTORM FM 2017 database SEASON 18-19 NEW 31 AUGUST UPDATE !!!
1 hour ago
LukeyC commented on: Rebuild the Boro
1 hour ago
LukeyC completed a season in their Football Manager career: Rebuild the Boro
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2018/19 Relink! (02/01/19)
1 hour ago
LukeyC added a career: Rebuild the Boro
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: Welcome To Hellgrade - A Red Star Belgrade Career
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 230352 changes from 737 contributors.
2 hours ago
boatbie commented on: League Changes Thread
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 added a career: The Flying Scotsmman. A Hall of Fame career
3 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
ducc commented on: DVX Logos for FM19 | Pack 19v2 Update
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
5 hours ago
savage90 commented on: Lewis Holtby
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: Italy - Serie A SS'2019/20 New! (09/09/19)
6 hours ago
Sezak added a download: Basic Football (4-4-1-1 Sezak V2)
6 hours ago
predrag1989 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
predrag1989 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
Mohamed Gebril commented on: 1997/98 Season for FM18
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 230188 changes from 737 contributors.
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
7 hours ago
steverogers commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Discussion
I've moved this to here, otherwise it'd have been missed.

Can I have a screenshot of (a) the location you've placed the downloaded files in and (b) the contents of this folder?

Think I found the fault.
Had the programme installed in different places / partitions, therefore the faces were not where they needed to be.
Hi,

I just got a weird bug but I ain't sure if it's on SI or not. So I just thought I'd post about it here to see if maybe I made a mistake.

Been using all the official packs and been updating them since forever. I never had any issues.

Now I have an example to describe my problem. Griezmann's face shows perfectly when I look him up from the search bar when I click anywhere on his name. Thing is if I look for France on the search bar, all faces are default black shadows on the country profile skin. I click on anyone from that page and it's the same default face showing up. Now if I go back to Barcelona for example, and I go back to Griezmann, his face will show. Then I go back to France and his face will actually show on the profile.

It's weird, I know. And it ain't a skin or cache issue as I just tried with the default skin, reset the cache, everything. Now I recently moved my game folder from D to C through the Steam thing. It verified the integrity of files too. Everything seems perfect on my side.

Anyone know anything about it? I know it's weird lol.
Hi,

I just got a weird bug but I ain't sure if it's on SI or not. So I just thought I'd post about it here to see if maybe I made a mistake.

Been using all the official packs and been updating them since forever. I never had any issues.

Now I have an example to describe my problem. Griezmann's face shows perfectly when I look him up from the search bar when I click anywhere on his name. Thing is if I look for France on the search bar, all faces are default black shadows on the country profile skin. I click on anyone from that page and it's the same default face showing up. Now if I go back to Barcelona for example, and I go back to Griezmann, his face will show. Then I go back to France and his face will actually show on the profile.

It's weird, I know. And it ain't a skin or cache issue as I just tried with the default skin, reset the cache, everything. Now I recently moved my game folder from D to C through the Steam thing. It verified the integrity of files too. Everything seems perfect on my side.

Anyone know anything about it? I know it's weird lol.

It's a licensing issue, fixed by downloading and applying these files.
It's a licensing issue, fixed by downloading and applying these files.

Are you sure about that? I'm actually using a French file and I just compared the folders with sortitoutsi's, the structure is all the same besides the lnc/all folder which obviously has custom files.
Are you sure about that? I'm actually using a French file and I just compared the folders with sortitoutsi's, the structure is all the same besides the lnc/all folder which obviously has custom files.

And that's precisely where the file which removes this particular licensing restriction is located, actually.

«This comment has been edited»
And that's precisely where the file which removes this particular licensing restriction is located, actually.

Oh wow. Alright, man. Thanks!
Hey, can u help me? After installing your pack, I lost the original photos from SI. For example Naby Diallo 89023959 . There is no ID in congif. Why is his photo replaced by default image? Thx
Hey, can u help me? After installing your pack, I lost the original photos from SI. For example Naby Diallo 89023959 . There is no ID in congif. Why is his photo replaced by default image? Thx

It's not clear what you mean That cut is in the megapack and the UID is in the config

FYI, the cuts in this pack supersede those included by SI. The reasons for this are explained here. Having checked the SI cut with the one in our megapack, I have to say there's very little difference
In addition to what @weeniehutjr said, I would suggest considering having them in a separate folder. Otherwise, you would have to reinsert the added lines into the config every time you download an update pack

Also, if your cuts are of people in the official database, then perhaps you could share them so that we can add them into the megapack for other people to enjoy

So you could have a seperate folder and config file and that would still work? Unfortunately the pictures are of youngsters not yet in the game
So you could have a seperate folder and config file and that would still work? Unfortunately the pictures are of youngsters not yet in the game

Yes, in fact I have different folders for other facepacks so that I get to see faces for players not in our megapack. What's important is that there is no overlap in the config files. So if you have folder #1 with images a, b and c in it, and a config file for a, b and c, and a separate folder #2 with images d, e and f in it, and a config file for d, e and f, then you should see images a, b, c, d, e and f in the game
Hi guys.. I have purchased premium and began the download for the facepack however my download is now sayin failed at £8.8gb out of 12.7gb left?

Tried retry several time just keeps saying it has failed?

Can anyone help please?
Hi guys.. I have purchased premium and began the download for the facepack however my download is now sayin failed at £8.8gb out of 12.7gb left?

Tried retry several time just keeps saying it has failed?

Can anyone help please?

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Hey.. I have tried chrom same issue can download at 3mb a second for everything else?
Hey.. I have tried chrom same issue can download at 3mb a second for everything else?

Did that link I provide help at all?
Hi. I download 11.13 pack but face for Erik Botheim is disappeared. There have never been such problems. For now, only this player does not have his picture, although he previously had it. I would like to have a quick fix for this because I don't know myself about rummaging at the base.
Hi. I download 11.13 pack but face for Erik Botheim is disappeared. There have never been such problems. For now, only this player does not have his picture, although he previously had it. I would like to have a quick fix for this because I don't know myself about rummaging at the base.

I moved your post here, since all technical support should be posted here.

When you download a pack it can only overwrite or add new cuts. Its not possible for us to remove any files from your computer. So then either 1) his cut is missing, then you just have to manually download it with the right filename or 2) there's something wrong with the config file, in that case I can send you the correct one on PM
https://i.imgur.com/474bbhq.jpg
I moved your post here, since all technical support should be posted here.

When you download a pack it can only overwrite or add new cuts. Its not possible for us to remove any files from your computer. So then either 1) his cut is missing, then you just have to manually download it with the right filename or 2) there's something wrong with the config file, in that case I can send you the correct one on PM

So I would ask you to send me a private message what to do exactly. Drop by drop is best because, as I say, I am completely unfamiliar with editing and editing the database, uploading individual files.
Just right click on this image and save it to the MP folder.

If that doesn't work, just download the latest update pack (11.13) again.
https://i.imgur.com/474bbhq.jpg
@s15ynwa, if that doesn't work - how many images do you have in your megapack folder, and do you have any sub-folders?
Hi,

I've been trying in vain to get this pack working over the last couple of days but no joy... I'm fairly familiar with installing graphics into FM and don't normally have issues, so i'm reaching out in desperation!

I've downloaded this a few times as a Premium Member in both Chrome and Microsoft Edge and every time the file looks to take around 3 hours to download, then after 15 minutes or so, it says it has completed. When i extract the files, it comes up with two error messages:

"Unexpected end of data" (which suggests corruption)
"Data error: sortioutsi\faces\350145.png"

There are no config files (which i've tried to add) and in the faces folder there are 11,489 pics, which seems low. Following the usual preference route in FM, the pictures do not install, and given i've downloaded these 4 times and in Chrome which pauses the download if there are wifi issues, it suggests a corruption somewhere that finishes the download prematurely.

The total file size for the compressed folder is 3.81GB, which again feels low.

I'm not sure what to do next! I need to get hold of the full data but can't seem to - any ideas?

Cheers

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,

I've been trying in vain to get this pack working over the last couple of days but no joy... I'm fairly familiar with installing graphics into FM and don't normally have issues, so i'm reaching out in desperation!

I've downloaded this a few times as a Premium Member in both Chrome and Microsoft Edge and every time the file looks to take around 3 hours to download, then after 15 minutes or so, it says it has completed. When i extract the files, it comes up with two error messages:

"Unexpected end of data" (which suggests corruption)
"Data error: sortioutsi\faces\350145.png"

There are no config files (which i've tried to add) and in the faces folder there are 11,489 pics, which seems low. Following the usual preference route in FM, the pictures do not install, and given i've downloaded these 4 times and in Chrome which pauses the download if there are wifi issues, it suggests a corruption somewhere that finishes the download prematurely.

The total file size for the compressed folder is 3.81GB, which again feels low.

I'm not sure what to do next! I need to get hold of the full data but can't seem to - any ideas?

Cheers

It seems like the download isn't completing. How large is the file size you're managing to get?

It seems like the download isn't completing. How large is the file size you're managing to get?

Cheers for the reply mons. The size has varied tbh, ranging from 856MB to 3.81GB. I've used Chrome to download it to apparent completion as no resume option is available.

I'll try the options from the link you've shared and see how i get on!

Thanks again
Update for anyone with a similar problem - Following working through the computerhope link, it was my antivirus that was doing something weird, so i switched it off to download this and it downloaded!

Very nice it is too :-)

Update for anyone with a similar problem - Following working through the computerhope link, it was my antivirus that was doing something weird, so i switched it off to download this and it downloaded!

Very nice it is too :-)

Good to hear - enjoy
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 08 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×