Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 49 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
1 hour ago
Rivanov commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Realistic Weather 2.0
1 hour ago
20comer commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
2 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Deportivo Pereira Teampack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 11612 changes from 87 contributors.
3 hours ago
Bandes commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
3 hours ago
Vincentius Jonathan commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
3 hours ago
Juancr7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: Mineros de Fresnillo FC Teampack
4 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: Atlético Saltillo Soccer Teampack
4 hours ago
20comer commented on: Portugal - Liga Nos 3D'2019/20 New! (30/08/19)
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Juancr7 added a download: Atlético Bahía CF Teampack
5 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
5 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
5 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 11605 changes from 87 contributors.
6 hours ago
Morris64 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
7 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
7 hours ago
Daniel Ryan commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 11603 changes from 87 contributors.
7 hours ago
mostafa.infj commented on: Language Overhaul - Increase the Immersion
7 hours ago
rob202006 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Aksull commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
Discussion
I'm afraid that's not specific enough to understand what the issue is. Perhaps when you're at your PC you can take a screenshot?

In transit, so here’s an upload:

https://ibb.co/jZmGpj5
I believe I’ve figured it out. As long as I don’t attempt to extract the .url, I’m fine. Haven’t had that problem before, but that’s no issue. Thanks again!
It's working fine for me, I'm afraid

Can you give me a screenshot of your icons folder?

https://i.gyazo.com/03b1cbaae4a2287458646a216861e326.png

here is the pic of the iconpack folder

«This comment has been edited»
https://i.gyazo.com/03b1cbaae4a2287458646a216861e326.png

here is the pic of the iconpack folder

That looks fine. Have you tried changing the skin to force the cache to reload and maybe display the icon faces?
I believe I’ve figured it out. As long as I don’t attempt to extract the .url, I’m fine. Haven’t had that problem before, but that’s no issue. Thanks again!

That's strange, but I'm happy the problem seems to have resolved itself
Hi Guys,
Got the packs downloaded and extracted in the FM2020 graphics folders but none are loading. I also have the cache turned off and the reload skin selected. What else can I do please as none of the face or logos are loading?

Cheers
Lost

«This comment has been edited»
That looks fine. Have you tried changing the skin to force the cache to reload and maybe display the icon faces?

Thanks,man,for replying,anyway i downloaded the whole zipped 12.0 pack via torrent and i recopied it in the same place,before i deleted the old ones,and it worked like a charm
Hi Guys,
Got the packs downloaded and extracted in the FM2020 graphics folders but none are loading. I also have the cache turned off and the reload skin selected. What else can I do please as none of the face or logos are loading?

Cheers
Lost

Hiya there. Are you using a Mac? The installation folder for graphics on Macs has changed this year, there's instruction in the first post on where they now need to go

If this is not the case, can you post a screenshot of the path the graphics are in please?
Thanks,man,for replying,anyway i downloaded the whole zipped 12.0 pack via torrent and i recopied it in the same place,before i deleted the old ones,and it worked like a charm

Glad to see it's all working fine
Hiya there. Are you using a Mac? The installation folder for graphics on Macs has changed this year, there's instruction in the first post on where they now need to go

If this is not the case, can you post a screenshot of the path the graphics are in please?

I am on Windows 10

D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics
I am on Windows 10

D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics

The default folder is usually generated on the C drive. Is the C drive the one on which Windows is installed?
The default folder is usually generated on the C drive. Is the C drive the one on which Windows is installed?

Yes but C is my SSD

I have a large Data Drive D: and that worked in FM18 and FM19
Yes but C is my SSD

I have a large Data Drive D: and that worked in FM18 and FM19

To change your user data folder, you need to tell Steam where to look for it. Follow the steps here to do so (substituting FM19 with FM20 where applicable, naturally )
To change your user data folder, you need to tell Steam where to look for it. Follow the steps here to do so (substituting FM19 with FM20 where applicable, naturally )

Yeap did that

--user_data_location="D:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020"

Thanks Mons

D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020

is the correct location but I had Steam looking at

D:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020

So, of course, it was not working.

Thanks
Lost
Thanks Mons

D:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020

is the correct location but I had Steam looking at

D:\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020

So, of course, it was not working.

Thanks
Lost

Good to see you've managed to sort it out - enjoy FM20
thanks a lot guys
hey guys i get a new laptop and don't want to upload all those faces, it seems broken the laptop and game with all those gb's.. well i will use just for my players and my staff and i need latest config file can someone help me?
Los Angeles Galaxy 'till i die!
hey guys i get a new laptop and don't want to upload all those faces, it seems broken the laptop and game with all those gb's.. well i will use just for my players and my staff and i need latest config file can someone help me?

If you download the most recent update pack, you can get the latest config file that way
If you download the most recent update pack, you can get the latest config file that way
i know that i just dont wanna spend time for that you know? cant you upload the file to mediafire and share with me?
Los Angeles Galaxy 'till i die!
i know that i just dont wanna spend time for that you know? cant you upload the file to mediafire and share with me?

It's a 230MB file which I don't have a copy of on my mobile right now. In the time it took you to type this, you'd probably have downloaded it already
Can't seem to see the 'clear cache' option in the Interface Preferences in FM2020? Am i missing something?
Can't seem to see the 'clear cache' option in the Interface Preferences in FM2020? Am i missing something?

There's a screenshot in the opening post of this thread demonstrating how to find it
Ive followed the first post but it still won't work? I haven't been playing FM for a couple of years. Anyone care to help?
Ive followed the first post but it still won't work? I haven't been playing FM for a couple of years. Anyone care to help?

I don't have a Mac but that looks like the right folder. Have you changed the preferences as per the screenshot in the MP?
Hi guys, can anybody provide me with just his picture?

I just downloaded the latest update, and now it isn't there.

Has this happened to anybody else?
Hi guys, can anybody provide me with just his picture?

I just downloaded the latest update, and now it isn't there.

Has this happened to anybody else?

It's a known issue. The cutout can be saved from here, but you'll need to edit the config file to get him as well.
Could someone explain to me how to use FMxml with FM20? Can't get it to work.
Could someone explain to me how to use FMxml with FM20? Can't get it to work.

There's a video link in the post above yours
There's a video link in the post above yours

What do I do after what is shown in the video? Right now I'm going to interface and tick the clear cache and reload skin option but it doesn't work.
Login to post a comment

Login Register