Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
34 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
1 hour ago
DannyMesser93 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
1 hour ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
1 hour ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
Dan commented on: My FM20 Career
2 hours ago
Daz10Nolan commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
2 hours ago
VP. commented on: My FM20 Career
2 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Liverpool FC - Episode 11: Inter the Fire | Football Manager 2020 Let's Play #FM2
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: Football Manager 2020 | SPURS | #12 | WHAT HAVE I JUST SEEN!? | FM20
3 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
3 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Football Manager 2020 Let's Play | Red Bull Salzburg | Episode 11 - Champions League Final ...!
3 hours ago
Daz10Nolan commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.0 OUT NOW [29/10/2019]
3 hours ago
Daz10Nolan commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.0 OUT NOW [29/10/2019]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245843 changes from 777 contributors.
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.0 OUT NOW [29/10/2019]
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
Ivs commented on: FMG'09 Kits
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245848 changes from 777 contributors.
4 hours ago
Mohamed Gebril commented on: SS Retro Shirts
5 hours ago
ben marsh commented on: France - Ligue 1 SS'2019/20 New!
7 hours ago
kilombos commented on: [FM 2020] Skin FMPORTUGAL.NET v2
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245852 changes from 777 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245850 changes from 777 contributors.
9 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Hometown Zero.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 245843 changes from 777 contributors.
11 hours ago
Pn-Abw commented on: [RELEASED][FM15][SKINS] Alavanja 15 FMC Style v2 (+Dark)
11 hours ago
trickynicky36 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Discussion
OK, I rechecked the data location and noticed I was missing " --user_data_location" on the front of the location and I changed it. To my delight I went in and re-did the Preference procedure and everything now shows up, faces, logos and kits. Just one thing, I have the real name fix installed but notice that Juventus is still named Zebra. Not sure how to fix that.

Again, thanks for your outstanding help!

Regards,
TS
OK, I rechecked the data location and noticed I was missing " --user_data_location" on the front of the location and I changed it. To my delight I went in and re-did the Preference procedure and everything now shows up, faces, logos and kits. Just one thing, I have the real name fix installed but notice that Juventus is still named Zebra. Not sure how to fix that.

Again, thanks for your outstanding help!

Regards,
TS

Thought that might do the trick

For the Juventus/Zebra fix, the files need to be in place BEFORE starting a new game. Is this the case in your game? If you started a new game with the fix in place and it didn't work, you probably haven't installed it 100% right. Make sure the path for the editor data files in <your user data folder > \ editor data and everything is directly in there, i.e. no sub-folders
How do you apply 'Latest Changes'?
plz help me

«This comment has been edited»
How do you apply 'Latest Changes'?
plz help me

You place the downloaded files into your megapack folder. If you do it right, you should be asked if you want to overwrite - say yes. You should have one folder, and one folder only, for the faces, and another one for the icons; no sub-folders.
It is possible to have cut out big size in the game?

Best regards
Hi there, have usually played on FMTouch on the ipad but am now playing FM20 on the PC. Have downloaded the megapack from scratch, created a graphics folder and have followed the instructions but nothing is changing - I don't seem to get the message 'loading image data for the new skin'. Anything obvious I am doing wrong?
It is possible to have cut out big size in the game?

Best regards

Do you mean for the cut-outs to be larger in your skin? You need to either download a skin which supports such a larger display of the face, or to change the panel for the player faces yourself.

Hi there, have usually played on FMTouch on the ipad but am now playing FM20 on the PC. Have downloaded the megapack from scratch, created a graphics folder and have followed the instructions but nothing is changing - I don't seem to get the message 'loading image data for the new skin'. Anything obvious I am doing wrong?

There is a screenshot in the first post of how the preferences should look like in-game. If that doesn't work, can I have screenshots of the location you've placed the megapack in please?
There is a screenshot in the first post of how the preferences should look like in-game. If that doesn't work, can I have screenshots of the location you've placed the megapack in please?

figured it out - i had to change the skin to FM Touch for the changes to take place. Thank you for the reply though!

Do you mean for the cut-outs to be larger in your skin? You need to either download a skin which supports such a larger display of the face, or to change the panel for the player faces yourself.

Yes, in previous FM was possible for the cut-outs to be larger, and sometimes just need to put a file in the game.

I like the default dark skin, but cut-out in that skin are too small.

Thanks in advance
Hello,

I have downloaded the megapack but I don't have the config file. I would redownload the megapack if I could but that'd take a day if not two. Could someone upload it somewhere for me please?
Hello,

I have downloaded the megapack but I don't have the config file. I would redownload the megapack if I could but that'd take a day if not two. Could someone upload it somewhere for me please?

I don't have the version for 12.0 right now, I'm afraid. You can either generate one yourself with fmXML or download the latest update pack and use just the config from there

hi, I need help
I have the full facepack (235296 faces) but in the game there are many players who do not show me their picture, but IF this in the folder player (correct config)
Someone knows why it can be? or I put it all down again from scratch?
More thanks
hi, I need help
I have the full facepack (235296 faces) but in the game there are many players who do not show me their picture, but IF this in the folder player (correct config)
Someone knows why it can be? or I put it all down again from scratch?
More thanks

It'd help if you were a bit more specific. Can you mention 2 or 3 players who are in your megapack folder but don't appear in the game?

Can I also have a screenshot of the contents of your megapack folder?
It'd help if you were a bit more specific. Can you mention 2 or 3 players who are in your megapack folder but don't appear in the game?

Can I also have a screenshot of the contents of your megapack folder?

Ronald Araujo 78085068
Hiroki Abe 45106153
but they are much more

https://ibb.co/fXT9rcf
https://ibb.co/pw7tHrH
https://ibb.co/cr1pccM
https://ibb.co/FJcV4fR
https://ibb.co/6wJ7yTr

The fact you're getting an empty space where the face should indicates that you have another config file with those UIDs somewhere within your user data folder. This config is in a folder which doesn't contain those UIDs. Maybe it's a folder of an old update pack, or it's one you created yourself. Find it, remove it, reload your skin cache and they'll appear in your game
Has anyone using mac os Catalina succeeded in adding and applying graphics?? please let me know how,,, I know the directory has changed and I tried everything and it does not seem to work for me.
Has anyone using mac os Catalina succeeded in adding and applying graphics?? please let me know how,,, I know the directory has changed and I tried everything and it does not seem to work for me.

The change in folder location is the only difference. Did you change the preferences in-game? If yes, can you upload a screenshot of the graphics folder?
Hello guys, I can't see Joao Cancelo's face. Do you have the same problem?
https://i.ibb.co/m6knhpj/Screenshot-6.png

@fabri55, it's a known issue and will be solved in 12.01

If you've updated your config manually, you need to refresh the skin cache for him to appear in-game
Guys I tried to unzip the file with two different unzip programms and the progress is too slow (100kb/s). Do you know why?
Guys I tried to unzip the file with two different unzip programms and the progress is too slow (100kb/s). Do you know why?

It's a large file and it does take a while to get going. Extracting all 13GB+ of it and the just under half a million images can take a while, yeah Not sure how fast that is tbh, but if it's going so slow, best to do it overnight perhaps
The change in folder location is the only difference. Did you change the preferences in-game? If yes, can you upload a screenshot of the graphics folder?

Yes. I have followed the instructions from going through 'library' by pressing alt to deleting cache and all those stuffs inside the in-game preferences. The things is when I try to refresh my skin data inside the game, it doesn't seem to load anything because there is no lag. I don't think the game is reading the graphic files and I was suspecting the OS for not giving the permission...
Yes. I have followed the instructions from going through 'library' by pressing alt to deleting cache and all those stuffs inside the in-game preferences. The things is when I try to refresh my skin data inside the game, it doesn't seem to load anything because there is no lag. I don't think the game is reading the graphic files and I was suspecting the OS for not giving the permission...

Nothing to do with OS permissions, hoever;

There's a weird glitch when you have to "Force" a refresh, try choosing a different skin to get it to refresh. ... Or... In Preferences, tick / untick the clear cache option (I can't remember which way round it is set up by default). Then you can shift+R to refresh the skin from anywhere in the game.

In addition to what Rowan said, can I have a look at the inside of the megapack folder? Just want to be sure it's fine in there. And what do you get in-game when you look at a player (e.g. Harry Kane)? Do you see an empty space or the black default face?
In addition to what Rowan said, can I have a look at the inside of the megapack folder? Just want to be sure it's fine in there. And what do you get in-game when you look at a player (e.g. Harry Kane)? Do you see an empty space or the black default face?

resolved I think I had an error in the extraction process...Checking the folder size, I figured out that it is too small. Extracted again and it works! Thanks for your help guys!!!
@fabri55, it's a known issue and will be solved in 12.01

If you've updated your config manually, you need to refresh the skin cache for him to appear in-game

I tried to refresh the skin but I haven't solved the problem.

I will wait 12.01 version
I tried to refresh the skin but I haven't solved the problem.

I will wait 12.01 version

Can you try changing the skin to see if that works?
Can you try changing the skin to see if that works?

Great! Now it works!
thank you for the help
I need a password to extract files in my UnRar, anybody having the same problem?
I need a password to extract files in my UnRar, anybody having the same problem?

Shouldn't be the case at all What file is this?
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $47.44 until 19 Nov 2019 00:00:00 ×