Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
misiakow commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.0 Out Now!!!
27 minutes ago
mozinho commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
46 minutes ago
Chandler1514 broke the record for FM2020 Biggest Win with 23-0 Carlisle United
54 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: Latest FM update
1 hour ago
Mark! commented on: Latest FM update
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91694 changes from 364 contributors.
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #77 | FINAL DAY ACTION! | Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
lembergman commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
2 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91676 changes from 364 contributors.
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
Ben Getty commented on: Please help- trouble getting any skins, logos etc to work
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91640 changes from 364 contributors.
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: **EPIC RAGE QUIT** | Football Manager 2020 Bath City | FM20 LLM Ep 27
3 hours ago
Ivs commented on: England - English Leagues Level 7-8 3D'2019/20 for FM20 Relink! (11/02/20)
4 hours ago
lolmappo commented on: Lets go on a European journey, man!
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91631 changes from 364 contributors.
4 hours ago
leftfoot commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
leftfoot added a download: mix pack 10 images
5 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 91603 changes from 363 contributors.
6 hours ago
bigno9 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
juve_man commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
6 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
7 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #49 - Playoff Semi Finals | Football Manager 2020
Discussion
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!

Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit
Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit

Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?
Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?

Not at all, that's quite strange. What program are you using to extract it and how large is the file you've downloaded?
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!

File size looks great. Where you extracting the file to? That's definitely not normal - but it depends on what you're running in the background, the speed of your computer and many other factors. It could also be a false estimate in that it starts of slowly and then quickens on. That's said, it's not a 2-minute job (but it shouldn't be taking 108 hours either!!)
Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA

Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.

I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...
I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...

Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.
Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.

I understood that, but it seems that the file did not download fully, hence my proposal to retry downloading it

Can I have a screenshot of the downloaded file's properties and also of the error message being displayed? Maybe they can confirm my theory...
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]

Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue
Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue

But now Pogba is gone. I cant see his face.

Please
Pogba has nr 85028014.
Pogba has nr 85028014.

There's a pinned thread in this forum, detailing how to get him back.
Hello there. I just did the megapack download twice...twice times 1,5 hours and in the end it failed. In my downloads i have a "index.php" and the "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.0.1.rar" (failed). Any idea where the problem is? Alreday invested the money and some hours...withour success. Hope you can help. Thanks.

«This comment has been edited»
Hello there. I just did the megapack download twice...twice times 1,5 hours and in the end it failed. In my downloads i have a "index.php" and the "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.0.1.rar" (failed). Any idea where the problem is? Alreday invested the money and some hours...withour success. Hope you can help. Thanks.

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
Thank you, now i got it done. All the faces are where they have to be...but i can reload the skin as often as i want to...they faces are not in the game.
(As your logos...am confused...packs from other sites work.)

Thank you, now i got it done. All the faces are where they have to be...but i can reload the skin as often as i want to...they faces are not in the game.
(As your logos...am confused...packs from other sites work.)

Is the skin cache box unticked in the preferences?

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? Probably not all will be in place.
A restart did it. Thank you and sorry for my impatience.
A restart did it. Thank you and sorry for my impatience.

No problem, happy to see it solved
You seem not to have installed it properly. Best to ask where you downloaded the logopack from

This is TCM logo pack, found link on your Graphics page.
The problem is that I try 2 more Mega packs and still nothing. Same problem have with BRA kits.

This is TCM logo pack, found link on your Graphics page.
The problem is that I try 2 more Mega packs and still nothing. Same problem have with BRA kits.

Then you're probably not installing any of them correctly.

Not sure why you're asking in here, though. This thread is to provide assistance with the cutout megapack, which doesn't seem to be your issue

Best to ask the pack creators for assistance
I've created some players for my local team Tiverton Town and have tried to add cut out faces for these new players. I've copied the code line in the Config file and adjusted the number to match the Unique ID of the new players, but they are not working in-game on FM2O. The config code lines are definitely correct.

When I did this before on FM18, it worked fine.

Does anyone know why this doesn't work on FM20?
I've created some players for my local team Tiverton Town and have tried to add cut out faces for these new players. I've copied the code line in the Config file and adjusted the number to match the Unique ID of the new players, but they are not working in-game on FM2O. The config code lines are definitely correct.

When I did this before on FM18, it worked fine.

Does anyone know why this doesn't work on FM20?

It's a bit hard to tell without seeing the cuts and the config. Could you upload them?
It's a bit hard to tell without seeing the cuts and the config. Could you upload them?

I've attached the cut.
And here's the config line:
<record from="1915386991" to="graphics/pictures/person/1915386991/portrait"/>
Attachments
I've attached the cut.
And here's the config line:
<record from="1915386991" to="graphics/pictures/person/1915386991/portrait"/>

I'd like to see the whole config please. Also a screenshot of the folder it's in and also a screenshot of the player in-game with his in-game UID showing.
I'd like to see the whole config please. Also a screenshot of the folder it's in and also a screenshot of the player in-game with his in-game UID showing.

It's in the same folder as the rest of the megapack cuts - and the non-created players are working fine, it's just the created players that don't work.
The config file is 100% correct.

What I have noticed though, is that in-game the created players UID is different to what is shown as the UID in the Data Editor. I've tried changing the config coding line to reflect the in-game UID for the players, but this doesn't work either.

Is there an issue this year with cut out faces and created players?
It's in the same folder as the rest of the megapack cuts - and the non-created players are working fine, it's just the created players that don't work.
The config file is 100% correct.

What I have noticed though, is that in-game the created players UID is different to what is shown as the UID in the Data Editor. I've tried changing the config coding line to reflect the in-game UID for the players, but this doesn't work either.

Is there an issue this year with cut out faces and created players?

The reason I asked for the config and for a screenshot of the player in-game with the UID displaying is that the UID assigned in the editor is often different to the one in-game, dependent on a number of factors including what other editor data files are in place.

The config file needs to have the UID used in-game, rather than the one displayed in the editor.

Can I please have:
a) the rest of the cuts themselves
b) the whole config file
c) screenshots of the players in question in-game with the UID displayed

I'll then sort it out myself for you

There are no issues with graphics added to user-created entities in-game (be they players, logos, competitions etc.). If the config file is fine, then it'll work, which leads me to think there may be something wrong at your end. It'll probably be something quite minor yet pivotal, in my experience.

P.S. I've checked the Tiverton website and I'll include new and improved cuts for the guys already in the database in update pack 12.03
Login to post a comment

Login Register