Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
21 minutes ago
clashcityrocker commented on: Requests
30 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
31 minutes ago
NoSignal87 commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
52 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
53 minutes ago
MasterM commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
54 minutes ago
MasterM commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
55 minutes ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.3 for FM20.2.1 [released on 09/12/2019]
56 minutes ago
59 minutes ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
1 hour ago
Manuelboss84 commented on: [FM20] Windowed Mode Doesn't Stay After Each Restart
1 hour ago
NoSignal87 commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
3 hours ago
James Sarfás commented on: Minuy's League Megapack
3 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: FM 20 Refund
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: VP's Journeyman Career
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: FM20 Tactics by TFF - Zeus 4-4-2
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14511 changes from 96 contributors.
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
8 hours ago
gregou75 commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 2 Out Now!
8 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Data Update XML Datei
8 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
8 hours ago
marchino78 commented on: How to add kit, logo and face packs to FM2018 Touch on iOS on iPad???
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14506 changes from 96 contributors.
9 hours ago
Simmi13 commented on: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
9 hours ago
Simmi13 added a topic: Nations football association logos instead of flags, FM20
9 hours ago
liverpool8 commented on: F.C. Valdelavilla (English Club in the Spanish Pyramid)
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 14488 changes from 95 contributors.
Discussion
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!

Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit
Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit

Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?
Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?

Not at all, that's quite strange. What program are you using to extract it and how large is the file you've downloaded?
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!

File size looks great. Where you extracting the file to? That's definitely not normal - but it depends on what you're running in the background, the speed of your computer and many other factors. It could also be a false estimate in that it starts of slowly and then quickens on. That's said, it's not a 2-minute job (but it shouldn't be taking 108 hours either!!)
Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA

Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.

I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...
I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...

Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.
Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.

I understood that, but it seems that the file did not download fully, hence my proposal to retry downloading it

Can I have a screenshot of the downloaded file's properties and also of the error message being displayed? Maybe they can confirm my theory...
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]

Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue
Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue

But now Pogba is gone. I cant see his face.

Please
Pogba has nr 85028014.
Pogba has nr 85028014.

There's a pinned thread in this forum, detailing how to get him back.
Hello there. I just did the megapack download twice...twice times 1,5 hours and in the end it failed. In my downloads i have a "index.php" and the "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.0.1.rar" (failed). Any idea where the problem is? Alreday invested the money and some hours...withour success. Hope you can help. Thanks.

«This comment has been edited»
Hello there. I just did the megapack download twice...twice times 1,5 hours and in the end it failed. In my downloads i have a "index.php" and the "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.0.1.rar" (failed). Any idea where the problem is? Alreday invested the money and some hours...withour success. Hope you can help. Thanks.

It may be an issue with your internet connection. As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
Thank you, now i got it done. All the faces are where they have to be...but i can reload the skin as often as i want to...they faces are not in the game.
(As your logos...am confused...packs from other sites work.)

Thank you, now i got it done. All the faces are where they have to be...but i can reload the skin as often as i want to...they faces are not in the game.
(As your logos...am confused...packs from other sites work.)

Is the skin cache box unticked in the preferences?

Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? Probably not all will be in place.
A restart did it. Thank you and sorry for my impatience.
A restart did it. Thank you and sorry for my impatience.

No problem, happy to see it solved
You seem not to have installed it properly. Best to ask where you downloaded the logopack from

This is TCM logo pack, found link on your Graphics page.
The problem is that I try 2 more Mega packs and still nothing. Same problem have with BRA kits.

This is TCM logo pack, found link on your Graphics page.
The problem is that I try 2 more Mega packs and still nothing. Same problem have with BRA kits.

Then you're probably not installing any of them correctly.

Not sure why you're asking in here, though. This thread is to provide assistance with the cutout megapack, which doesn't seem to be your issue

Best to ask the pack creators for assistance
Login to post a comment

Login Register