Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
brian18_fife commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
31 minutes ago
seb-bouh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
44 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10422 changes from 78 contributors.
54 minutes ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.2 [22/11/2019]
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (29/11/19)
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10395 changes from 77 contributors.
2 hours ago
iWil commented on: Downloads failing
2 hours ago
BBB-Croatia commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10383 changes from 77 contributors.
2 hours ago
hjs commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
elcoopo17 commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
3 hours ago
DazS8 commented on: Realistic Weather 2.0
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Ceske Budejovice Teampack
4 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: Realistic Weather 2.0
4 hours ago
cebul commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
cebul added a download: Serbian White Eagles Teampack
4 hours ago
Dorukhan T commented on: SS Template Thread
4 hours ago
tonskudaigle commented on: Realistic Weather 2.0
4 hours ago
1989666 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
5 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
gennamitico commented on: Magnus Steinkelsson - Odin’s Helmet
5 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
Magnus Steinkelsson commented on: Steinkelsson in Salerno
5 hours ago
Mickey B commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 SS'2019-20 Relink! (29/11/19)
Discussion
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!
I've downloaded the latest version of the whole file for the first time - this took about 2 hours. I'm now extracting the files from the Zip folder to the graphics folder and this is estimating to take around 40 hours?!
Is that normal?!

Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit
Posting that once was enough

It's a big file, it's to be expected it'll take a while That does seem to be a bit too long tbh, but if you leave your system working overnight, I'm sure the extraction speed will speed up a fair bit

Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?
Sorry, should have just posted it in this thread!

Also, a couple of times during the extraction a message popped up saying there were duplicates and did I want to overwrite the duplicate files - is that normal too?

Not at all, that's quite strange. What program are you using to extract it and how large is the file you've downloaded?
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA
I'm using WinRAR and the file size is 13,927,141 kb.
Estimated time is now up to 108 hours?!

File size looks great. Where you extracting the file to? That's definitely not normal - but it depends on what you're running in the background, the speed of your computer and many other factors. It could also be a false estimate in that it starts of slowly and then quickens on. That's said, it's not a 2-minute job (but it shouldn't be taking 108 hours either!!)
Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.
Hi all,

following on from the FM20 update today, my player pictures have disappeared but my megapack files remain in the same place. Please advise.
TIA

Hi guys,

Ive had some issues since the update today.

I deleted my megapack and tried to re-download. As I get to around 70% I get an error message stating that the download has been interrupted, when I click resume, it finishes the download but its incomplete and will not allow me to extract. Any advice please? Thanks.

I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...
I'm assuming your first post is superseded by the second. It looks like you may well have to re-download the file...

Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.
Yes, as stated in my second post, I proceeded to delete and attempt a reinstall but came across the problem, again stated in my second post.

I understood that, but it seems that the file did not download fully, hence my proposal to retry downloading it

Can I have a screenshot of the downloaded file's properties and also of the error message being displayed? Maybe they can confirm my theory...
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]
I wonder if you can help. I cant see Joao Cancelos face in the game. I think it is because one config file is missing in the FacePack.

Per
[email protected]

Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue
Download update pack 12.01, which resolved this issue

But now Pogba is gone. I cant see his face.

Please
Pogba has nr 85028014.
Pogba has nr 85028014.

There's a pinned thread in this forum, detailing how to get him back.
Login to post a comment

Login Register