Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 02/04/20)
29 minutes ago
ygeshev commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
36 minutes ago
RT7 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
36 minutes ago
RT7 added a download: FK Astana Teampack
51 minutes ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: Journeyman 2020
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
1 hour ago
Fakidimi commented on: FM 2020 facepack and Logo won't work.
1 hour ago
Tiago Mota Da Cruz commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
1 hour ago
RoCCo_42 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
1 hour ago
Pietras commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Eltarian commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Eltarian added a download: Mixpack_missing or updates after_12.08_v5 Mixpack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31227 changes from 124 contributors.
2 hours ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New! (updated - 02/04/20)
2 hours ago
Mucher commented on: Belarus Complete Pyramid (9 Levels Fully Activated)
2 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Indian Journeyman Champions League Preliminaries Episode 9 Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
Cymro commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31198 changes from 124 contributors.
3 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Park To Prem FM20 | Tow Law Town #94 - Cup Final Dream | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
3 hours ago
Kykinson broke the record for FM2020 Highest Career Average Rating for Club with 7.88
4 hours ago
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
alain73 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Luke Hearn commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
4 hours ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
kosic added a download: Andorra-Premier League 3D kits FM20 19-20
4 hours ago
Peter Owen commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 Relink! (19/01/20)
4 hours ago
WhiteH commented on: Scotland - Scottish Lower Leagues SS'19/20 New! (18/03/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
5 hours ago
ovidiu10 commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
Discussion

That looks fine as well, though I suspect you don't have the 12.03 update pack installed - which, truth be told, shouldn't really affect you in terms of the faces not being displayed. How many images in total do you have in your faces folder then? And do you have a config file in there?

And if you go to Harry Kane's profile in-game, is there an empty space where his face should be or is it a black silhouette?

Finally, have you changed the preferences in-game to look like the below:

https://i.imgur.com/0yPuoXt.png
Sorry if already asked before, but are "latest changes" relative to the previous update or relative to the base pack. Basically, should I jump from 12.00 -> 12.03 or download the ones in between as well?
Sorry if already asked before, but are "latest changes" relative to the previous update or relative to the base pack. Basically, should I jump from 12.00 -> 12.03 or download the ones in between as well?

You should go from 12.0 to 12.01 to 12.02 to 12.03
You should go from 12.0 to 12.01 to 12.02 to 12.03

Thanks, this is my first FM, looking forward to it.
That looks fine as well, though I suspect you don't have the 12.03 update pack installed - which, truth be told, shouldn't really affect you in terms of the faces not being displayed. How many images in total do you have in your faces folder then? And do you have a config file in there?

And if you go to Harry Kane's profile in-game, is there an empty space where his face should be or is it a black silhouette?

Finally, have you changed the preferences in-game to look like the below:

https://i.imgur.com/0yPuoXt.png

Its a black silhouette for Harry Kane, I've followed the steps like you said in terms of the Interface section. Theres a config file and also 1394691683 images!
FM13
Its a black silhouette for Harry Kane, I've followed the steps like you said in terms of the Interface section. Theres a config file and also 1394691683 images!

Are you saying you have a trillion and 394 billion images plus small change? I find that unlikely That is probably the filename of the last image in your folder, but that's definitely not the amount of images in your folder. To find this number, you'll need to check the properties (or whatever the equivalent on Mac is), as per the attached.

Can I have a screenshot of your preferences in-game please? I'd like to definitely confirm the settings are correct.

Also, have you changed the user data folder for the game in Steam perchance? You shouldn't need to, though.
Attachments
Are you saying you have a trillion and 394 billion images plus small change? I find that unlikely That is probably the filename of the last image in your folder, but that's definitely not the amount of images in your folder. To find this number, you'll need to check the properties (or whatever the equivalent on Mac is), as per the attached.

Can I have a screenshot of your preferences in-game please? I'd like to definitely confirm the settings are correct.

Also, have you changed the user data folder for the game in Steam perchance? You shouldn't need to, though.

Hahaha, that would be an impressive Megapack!!! There are 235,297 items, and no I haven't, how would I do that?

Thanks
FM13
Hahaha, that would be an impressive Megapack!!! There are 235,297 items, and no I haven't, how would I do that?

Thanks

Looks to me like that's the base megapack 12.0, am I correct? Have you downloaded any of the update packs released since then?

Could you upload the config file.xml contained in your faces folder please? Also, is there any change in player faces if you change skins?

No need to do anything to change the user data folder, don't worry.
Looks to me like that's the base megapack 12.0, am I correct? Have you downloaded any of the update packs released since then?

Could you upload the config file.xml contained in your faces folder please? Also, is there any change in player faces if you change skins?

No need to do anything to change the user data folder, don't worry.

Yes its that standard base Megapack, I haven't downloaded any of the updates. Ive just changed the skin and everything the same!

Thats the file details, when I click on it it just loads a blank page.

FM13
Yes its that standard base Megapack, I haven't downloaded any of the updates. Ive just changed the skin and everything the same!

Thats the file details, when I click on it it just loads a blank page.

Looks fine both file-size wise and in terms of the date modified.

However, I've just realised that the default location for FM user data files (i.e. graphics etc.) is slightly different than the one you're using. It should be

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020

but yours is

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Football Manager 2020

Can you check whether the former folder exists and move all your graphics in there?
Looks fine both file-size wise and in terms of the date modified.

However, I've just realised that the default location for FM user data files (i.e. graphics etc.) is slightly different than the one you're using. It should be

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020

but yours is

Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Football Manager 2020

Can you check whether the former folder exists and move all your graphics in there?

I'll have a look now, I've just looked and i don't have a Library and Application support folder when I go through the Mac Username route and it won't let me move the Library folder. Should I create the Library and Application Support folders myself?
FM13
I'll have a look now, I've just looked and i don't have a Library and Application support folder when I go through the Mac Username route and it won't let me move the Library folder. Should I create the Library and Application Support folders myself?

I wouldn't risk it. At this point, I'm all out of ideas mate. The megapack works if installed correctly. There's something wrong in your setup, but I can't put my finger on it
I wouldn't risk it. At this point, I'm all out of ideas mate. The megapack works if installed correctly. There's something wrong in your setup, but I can't put my finger on it

I've created the folders and its worked!! Thanks so much for your help haha, have a great new year!!!
FM13
wanted to bump this as i am still facing this issue:

your advice worked perfect mons, thank you.

i am able to use most of the faces that i have downloaded so far, still have some packs left to download.

running into an issue of having blurry faces now. looks like some of my icon faces might have overwritten profile faces. but i'm not sure.

here are a couple examples of staff https://gyazo.com/785f5d1a63bccc1b151f4072dd1f23cc and player https://gyazo.com/1bc45bb22542b4563999467a7bec0aad
Hi there,

Recently purchased premium membership in order to quickly download these and use them with FM17.

Currently trying to extract the pack, and finding I am only getting speeds ~50-100kB/s.

Have used Winrar and 7zip - no real difference.

Any obvious solutions/things to try? My PC is fairly good, clean of viruses etc. and have never had an issue extracting files previously.

Thanks.
wanted to bump this as i am still facing this issue:

your advice worked perfect mons, thank you.

i am able to use most of the faces that i have downloaded so far, still have some packs left to download.

running into an issue of having blurry faces now. looks like some of my icon faces might have overwritten profile faces. but i'm not sure.

here are a couple examples of staff https://gyazo.com/785f5d1a63bccc1b151f4072dd1f23cc and player https://gyazo.com/1bc45bb22542b4563999467a7bec0aad

Apologies for not replying earlier, completely missed your earlier post.

I don't know how you've managed it but you've overwritten the cutouts (full size) with the icons (small size). I don't know which update packs you're downloading because the last Ljungberg cutout was in 11.14, so I don't know how far back you've gone.

I suggest downloading the 12.0 torrent file to have the base pack, then downloading only the 12.01, 12.02 and 12.03 update packs to get up-to-date

Hi there,

Recently purchased premium membership in order to quickly download these and use them with FM17.

Currently trying to extract the pack, and finding I am only getting speeds ~50-100kB/s.

Have used Winrar and 7zip - no real difference.

Any obvious solutions/things to try? My PC is fairly good, clean of viruses etc. and have never had an issue extracting files previously.

Thanks.

I believe file extraction is also dependent on how many applications you have running, so if you have FM and a couple of internet browser tabs running for example, it'll slow down somewhat. I also find it speeds up after an slow start sometimes. If nothing else solves it, leave it extracting overnight
Excuse me Sir, if i want to play FM 20 from what version of mega pack should i install ? i have since 10.00 version until 12.03. Thanks before
Excuse me Sir, if i want to play FM 20 from what version of mega pack should i install ? i have since 10.00 version until 12.03. Thanks before

You should be fine then. To be sure you're up-to-date, check your faces folder. You should have over 241,000 images in there without sub-folders.
You should be fine then. To be sure you're up-to-date, check your faces folder. You should have over 241,000 images in there without sub-folders.

so should i use all versions ? how if i use start from 11.00 version ?
so should i use all versions ? how if i use start from 11.00 version ?

You can use whichever version you like. The more recent the version you use, the more images you have naturally.
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I can't find archive file no. 6. both mirrors link to file no. 3 if I click on the link for no 6
Can anyone help me out here?

I'm trying to open the config file for the normal sized face pics in Notepad++ but it's saying the file is too big to open? It's only 17.5mb, and the config file for the icon pics opens without any issues (16.5mb)
Not sure if this is the right thread, but I can't find archive file no. 6. both mirrors link to file no. 3 if I click on the link for no 6

The external links are generated automatically, so we don't really have any control over them. I should be releasing update pack 12.04 in the coming days, can you check the link once I do in case the wrong one is then corrected?

Also, if that is still a problem, perhaps you can download the torrent instead

Can anyone help me out here?

I'm trying to open the config file for the normal sized face pics in Notepad++ but it's saying the file is too big to open? It's only 17.5mb, and the config file for the icon pics opens without any issues (16.5mb)

I've never had any problem opening them using plain Notepad. Could be that Notepad++ has an issue with files over a certain size...
So I've been downloading the face pack for about two hours now, and its only about 1 1/2 GBs in. Prior to this, I had attempted it several times, but each time it would fail and say "Network failed". How can I get this is tom actually download quickly like was promised when I signed up for the premium? Not trying to be rude, I just want to get my money's worth.

Thanks for the assist!
So I've been downloading the face pack for about two hours now, and its only about 1 1/2 GBs in. Prior to this, I had attempted it several times, but each time it would fail and say "Network failed". How can I get this is tom actually download quickly like was promised when I signed up for the premium? Not trying to be rude, I just want to get my money's worth.

Thanks for the assist!

It looks to me an issue with your internet connection, I'm afraid. I'm getting 4MB/s download and my internet speed isn't the greatest.

As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Alternatively, try later today or tomorrow. I uploaded the files for the latest update pack yesterday and it may be that the process affected your download speed...
It looks to me an issue with your internet connection, I'm afraid. I'm getting 4MB/s download and my internet speed isn't the greatest.

As it's such a large file, the chances of a brief interruption happening naturally increase. If you use Google Chrome, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Alternatively, try later today or tomorrow. I uploaded the files for the latest update pack yesterday and it may be that the process affected your download speed...

Well, I am on vacation at my family's house, so maybe it is the internet. However, when I try to resume it, it won't work after failing. So maybe I should just wait to get home, although I don't think their internet is all that bad...perhaps my computer is just acting up because of the new wifi or something. Anyways, thank you for the help! I'll come back if it still doesn't work within the next days.
Well, I am on vacation at my family's house, so maybe it is the internet. However, when I try to resume it, it won't work after failing. So maybe I should just wait to get home, although I don't think their internet is all that bad...perhaps my computer is just acting up because of the new wifi or something. Anyways, thank you for the help! I'll come back if it still doesn't work within the next days.

Are you sure you're using Google Chrome for this to happen?
hi, at mega face pack he hangs up every time when extracting.
hi, at mega face pack he hangs up every time when extracting.

I'm sorry but it's not clear what you're trying to say. If you're having issues with extracting the complete 13.89 GB file, I suggest using Winrar. Make sure the file has downloaded fully.
Did you guys really removed torrent option? I don't think anyone is going to download 15 part main file, waiting a minute for each before downloading.

Updates, i understand but main file should be 1 part.
Login to post a comment

Login Register