Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
kkgiuseppe commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
24 minutes ago
Lebohang Mokoena commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 31710 changes from 129 contributors.
2 hours ago
vonreichsm commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Project football after the virus
5 hours ago
orangepulp commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
Salemslot333 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
Safmon commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
6 hours ago
tiago toreiro commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
6 hours ago
DazS8 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.0
6 hours ago
pratnala commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
EllDave commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
ViniciusJrGOD commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.2 for FM20.4.1 [released on 26/03/2020]
7 hours ago
Whydack( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v2.9 [31/03/2020]
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Bangor 1876 Teampack
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
mons commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
mkdons666 commented on: Google Stadia
8 hours ago
mkdons666 added a topic: Google Stadia
8 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
8 hours ago
ArdaTuran#10 commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
Discussion
Hi

I've downloaded the full face pack files and now it's extracting it's saying time left is 28 hours!!!

Is this right or have I totally screwed up?

Edit - Now 30 hours!

«This comment has been edited»
Hi All

It's saying it's gonna take 32 hours to extract all files for the megapack faces file I've downloaded.

Is this correct or have I screwed up?
Hi All

It's saying it's gonna take 32 hours to extract all files for the megapack faces file I've downloaded.

Is this correct or have I screwed up?

I've moved both your posts to here

It certainly shouldn't take so long and I hope that by now it's extracted. However, the speed of extraction depends on the power of your system and also if you have a lot of applications open, so if the former is not the best and the latter amount is large, it may take a fair while.

Only some players have the cut out faces when i load into fm, I downloaded the full pack in all. please help fix
Only some players have the cut out faces when i load into fm, I downloaded the full pack in all. please help fix

I've moved your post to here

How many images in total do you have in your faces folder? Do you have a folder titled config.xml in there? Have you changed the preferences to look like they do in the screenshot in the opening post?
hi all, accidentally deleted my icons folder, the mini facepacks that show a players face when on the right click menu, is there anywhere that i can down the full icon pack?

thanks in advance
RESURGAM
hi all, accidentally deleted my icons folder, the mini facepacks that show a players face when on the right click menu, is there anywhere that i can down the full icon pack?

thanks in advance

Can you not try and recover it from your Recycle Bin? If not, I'll try and upload it later for you.
Can you not try and recover it from your Recycle Bin? If not, I'll try and upload it later for you.

no its gone im afraid, if you could i would really appreciate it thanks so much
RESURGAM
no its gone im afraid, if you could i would really appreciate it thanks so much

Here you go - this is the whole iconfaces pack up to 12.07

https://mega.nz/#!cMUQBIja!DxSBFAFEHp_RVu0tCTvnrn99Uy6QBkr5d6NpK6GrAJQ

thank you so much
RESURGAM
Hello.

I downloaded the Mega pack v.12 and i try to extract it with winrar and it says that it will take 20 hours to finish.

Does it really takes that long to extract the face pack ?
Hello.

I downloaded the Mega pack v.12 and i try to extract it with winrar and it says that it will take 20 hours to finish.

Does it really takes that long to extract the face pack ?

As luck would have, I provided this answer to the very same query a few posts above on this very page.
I just downloaded the big facepack 2020 and put the file in the game just as you described. And followed al your instructions . But , now faces in the game.. I can tell you that I did the same thing FM2019, and there it works perfectly . What is wrong ? The game is a free game until 1 of April. Can that be the answer , that I had to buy the game before the facepack works ?
BJ
I just downloaded the big facepack 2020 and put the file in the game just as you described. And followed al your instructions . But , now faces in the game.. I can tell you that I did the same thing FM2019, and there it works perfectly . What is wrong ? The game is a free game until 1 of April. Can that be the answer , that I had to buy the game before the facepack works ?
BJ

Graphics work even with the free version if installed correctly.

Are you using a Mac perchance?
BJ
Hi Guys, I've downloaded one of the add on files for Bolton. i have saved it in ' Sports interactive- Football manager 2020- graphics- faces'. Extracted the file. Started the game followed the instructions on the forum and still absolutely nothing, is there anything else that could be preventing the images from appearing on the game? Thanks

BJ

I moved your previous thread yesterday to the technical support thread and answered you here. Let's continue the conversation there

I'm closing this thread so that we can try and keep the forum a bit organised
Hi Guys, I've downloaded one of the add on files for Bolton. i have saved it in ' Sports interactive- Football manager 2020- graphics- faces'. Extracted the file. Started the game followed the instructions on the forum and still absolutely nothing, is there anything else that could be preventing the images from appearing on the game? Thanks

Do you have a file named config.xml in that folder? The config file is what makes the game read the images and assign to the correct person.
Do you have a file named config.xml in that folder? The config file is what makes the game read the images and assign to the correct person.

I dont think it does, it has 'DS Store' in the top left hand corner when you click on the file

I dont think it does, it has 'DS Store' in the top left hand corner when you click on the file

Then you'll have to create it yourself, using the steps outlined in this thread
Hi ive done everything needed for the cut out face pack to be on my fm20 game but still cant get it to pop up...im not a techy guy but felt like i have done the right things..got iconfaces and faces put into a graphics folder in the fm 20 file
hi everyone,
I don't know how to open a discussion so I'm writing here. If you had to activate your premium account, how would you be able to deactivate it afterwards?
Hi ive done everything needed for the cut out face pack to be on my fm20 game but still cant get it to pop up...im not a techy guy but felt like i have done the right things..got iconfaces and faces put into a graphics folder in the fm 20 file

Can I have a screenshot of where you've put the files you've downloaded? Also, one from inside the faces folder if possible.

hi everyone,
I don't know how to open a discussion so I'm writing here. If you had to activate your premium account, how would you be able to deactivate it afterwards?

Here would be the best place to post this
Downloaded and followed the instructions exactly for the facepack but it's not working in the game. Any ideas?

Downloaded and followed the instructions exactly for the facepack but it's not working in the game. Any ideas?

It looks like you may not have installed the full megapack correctly in the right place. Can we have a screenshot of your megapack folder please? Showing clearly the path and the amount of images in the faces folder if possible.
It looks like you may not have installed the full megapack correctly in the right place. Can we have a screenshot of your megapack folder please? Showing clearly the path and the amount of images in the faces folder if possible.

Is this okay?
The logos and licenses fix are all working fine.

Is this okay?
The logos and licenses fix are all working fine.

I'm not a Mac User so I can't tell if the folder is this one: Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive

Also, can I have a screenshot of the properties of your faces folder? You definitely look like you don't have the full megapack in there. If you download the full 12.08 pack, you should have over 254,000 images.
I'm not a Mac User so I can't tell if the folder is this one: Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive

Also, can I have a screenshot of the properties of your faces folder? You definitely look like you don't have the full megapack in there. If you download the full 12.08 pack, you should have over 254,000 images.

I definitely downloaded the full megapack but it there is only 31000 images in there. I assume the best way would be to delete them and start over?
I definitely downloaded the full megapack but it there is only 31000 images in there. I assume the best way would be to delete them and start over?

Do you still have the original file you downloaded? Can I see a screenshot of it?
Is it just me or the download link for the full pack is super slow. My download speed is just 100kb/s... Is this a commons problem or just for me?
Login to post a comment

Login Register