Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
25 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116186 changes from 411 contributors.
32 minutes ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
32 minutes ago
tuodi8shi added a download: Chinese League Update 5 Mixpack
44 minutes ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
52 minutes ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
53 minutes ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
searmh commented on: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
1 hour ago
searmh added a topic: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
Ttggfr added a download: Bahrain Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
1 hour ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 23 Mixpack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116032 changes from 411 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116024 changes from 411 contributors.
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
2 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115480 changes from 411 contributors.
5 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115191 changes from 410 contributors.
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
KodjiaMaster added a topic: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
5 hours ago
Carsie commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
6 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
Discussion
Hi guys I’ve just installed the megapack. I noticed a few missing faces so installed the latest changes and I don’t have all the faces. Do I need to download all the individual packs too?
Hi guys I’ve just installed the megapack. I noticed a few missing faces so installed the latest changes and I don’t have all the faces. Do I need to download all the individual packs too?

Which version of the megapack did you download, and how many images in total did you have in it? I suspect you didn't download the full megapack tbh...
I download the complete pack. I have all them faces but am wondering what updates to download
Is there away I can download the facepack trough anything else than google or whatever it is that it is downloading trough. it would take days for me to download the pack for me.
I download the complete pack. I have all them faces but am wondering what updates to download

If you've downloaded the complete 12.11 pack, then you should have over 262,000 images in your faces folder and you should be all set. You don't need to download anything else for now

If that doesn't answer your question, then please tell me exactly how many cuts you have in your faces folder, and some screenshots of where you placed them
My problem is. When I download update pack it dosent update the face If the player had a face before it just adds faces for players who never had a face
I have 235,294
Is there away I can download the facepack trough anything else than google or whatever it is that it is downloading trough. it would take days for me to download the pack for me.

If you're a premium user, then those are the quickest servers we've got. Perhaps try using Chrome in Incognito mode may help.

What speeds are you getting? I have a terrible internet connection and I'm still getting around 1MB/s which'd take me around 3-4 hours, so I suspect the issue is somehow at your end rather than pertaining to the servers.

Looks like you either didn't download the 12.11 megapack or it didn't install or extract fully.

So again, I ask you, which version of the megapack did you download? There's a reason why I'm asking these particular questions because they will hopefully help me resolve your issue more quickly
Looks like you either didn't download the 12.11 megapack or it didn't install or extract fully.

So again, I ask you, which version of the megapack did you download? There's a reason why I'm asking these particular questions because they will hopefully help me resolve your issue more quickly

I downloaded the torrent file for fm20
I downloaded the torrent file for fm20

The torrent file is for the 12.0 base megapack. If you want to be fully up-to-date, you'll have to download the 12.01 update pack and all subsequent update packs.

Alternatively, you're a premium member so you can have a one-click download for the full latest version of the megapack, which is version 12.11
The torrent file is for the 12.0 base megapack. If you want to be fully up-to-date, you'll have to download the 12.01 update pack and all subsequent update packs.

Alternatively, you're a premium member so you can have a one-click download for the full latest version of the megapack, which is version 12.11

Is that where it says download full pack?is that the latest one? I’m a premium member
Is that where it says download full pack?is that the latest one? I’m a premium member

I know you're a premium member, which is why I said so in the second paragraph

Yep, you click download full pack and it'll do just that
Is version 12.11 the latest one?
Is version 12.11 the latest one?

Thanks for your help mate
How often do you add update packs to keep the pack fresh?

Usually there's an update every 2–4 weeks, depending on the amount of cutouts that are uploaded

You can see the dates when previous update packs were released on this page, and you can then gauge the frequency. It's not a regular timeframe but depends on the output of cut-outs produced by the community. Can be anywhere between 10 days and 3 weeks, give and take.

Edit @weeniehutjr beat me to the punch

«This comment has been edited»
Is there a way to get notified when an update is out?
Is there a way to get notified when an update is out?

I believe there's a post on the site's Facebook page when a new update pack is released. That, or you can check back on that page I linked you to every couple of weeks or so.
Hi guys. Trying to download 12.11 and when I get to about 30% on the download the download stops. An ideas?
Hi guys. Trying to download 12.11 and when I get to about 30% on the download the download stops. An ideas?

It may be due to an unstable internet connection. There's a post about a page or two back which explains it in better detail which I can't link to right now.

I suggest using Google Chrome to download it and use the resume download function if required.
It may be due to an unstable internet connection. There's a post about a page or two back which explains it in better detail which I can't link to right now.

I suggest using Google Chrome to download it and use the resume download function if required.

I’ll try on chrome
All downloaded fine and I have the brilliant faces 👍
All downloaded fine and I have the brilliant faces 👍

Enjoy
Hey there,

I have the problem that when I want to download the full pack (15.6 gb) after like 7 gb the download stops and I get an error.
I thought there is maybe the possibility that someone already run into that issue.
Hey there,

I have the problem that when I want to download the full pack (15.6 gb) after like 7 gb the download stops and I get an error.
I thought there is maybe the possibility that someone already run into that issue.

If you're having persistent issues with internet connectivity, with regular disconnections, I suggest using Google Chrome to download it. With it, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
If you're having persistent issues with internet connectivity, with regular disconnections, I suggest using Google Chrome to download it. With it, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Thank you!

I am already downloading it with chrome and the smaller updates for the pack werent a problem.
I will give it another try and in case use your link.
Thank you!

I am already downloading it with chrome and the smaller updates for the pack werent a problem.
I will give it another try and in case use your link.

Hopefully that'll work out fine for you

Just so you know, since you're a premium member and you can download the full 12.11 pack, then you don't really need the update packs with them as they're included in the full pack already

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register