Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 WIP list 2019/20
1 hour ago
maxi9494 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52845 changes from 204 contributors.
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
MrSkittles93 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
3 hours ago
Armzy87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
maxi9494 commented on: 3D 19/20 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52844 changes from 204 contributors.
3 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Irish League Players 2 Mixpack
3 hours ago
Alexao Pachanga commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
wrooty commented on: SS Template Thread
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52837 changes from 204 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52835 changes from 204 contributors.
9 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52809 changes from 204 contributors.
10 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
10 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -14 Mixpack
10 hours ago
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
11 hours ago
Giovanni72 commented on: SS Template Thread
11 hours ago
PatrickStoltenberg broke the record for FM2020 Most Team Red Cards in a Season with 3
11 hours ago
Ethan Foster commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
11 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
11 hours ago
doktoR lazZz commented on: FMV Logos
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52783 changes from 204 contributors.
11 hours ago
rupruijs commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
rupruijs added a download: Go Ahead Teampack
Discussion
Hopefully that'll work out fine for you

Just so you know, since you're a premium member and you can download the full 12.11 pack, then you don't really need the update packs with them as they're included in the full pack already

ah good to know, thanks.

I was using the panini style packs and was complementing that with the update packs sice the full one didnt work.
I will just exchange them with the full pack when I got it
Hopefully that'll work out fine for you

Just so you know, since you're a premium member and you can download the full 12.11 pack, then you don't really need the update packs with them as they're included in the full pack already

Just so you know:

Downloading the pack via Internet Explorer fixed it for me
Just so you know:

Downloading the pack via Internet Explorer fixed it for me

Go figure As long as it worked, that's all that matters
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!

This thread is only for posting Team facepacks and getting feedback. Do not post in here asking for help on how to get the graphics to work or any kinds of requests.

For cutters, kindly upload the file on our servers and it will be available to download in the individual packs tab on the megapack download page. You can also have mirror hosts elsewhere, naturally. This will eliminate all "where is team x's pack" request. Please notify us by posting in this thread when you upload a new pack

If you want to make a request, please visit this section

hey when i am clicking download on the download button it is not downloading it a zip file or rar it is just a white blank piece if paper worth 16gb what do i do?

«This comment has been edited»
hey when i am clicking download on the download button it is not downloading it a zip file or rar it is just a white blank piece if paper worth 16gb what do i do?

Perhaps the icon for winrar only displays once the download is completed? It's not very clear what exactly you mean, so a screenshot would help

Hi Mons, im having issues again on a windows laptop any chance of help getting the metallic logo pack and face pack to work please

Hi Mons, im having issues again on a windows laptop any chance of help getting the metallic logo pack and face pack to work please

What kind of issues do you need help with? I need a bit more info on what's wrong, ideally with screenshots. I'm not a mind-reader after all
What kind of issues do you need help with? I need a bit more info on what's wrong, ideally with screenshots. I'm not a mind-reader after all

No worries I I have sorted it, thanks for replying!
Hey mons, truly thank you for everything that you do.

I've downloaded the 15GB file torrent and am currently extracting to the specified folder with WinRAR, but it's showing that the extraction process is going to take 236 hours... I'm 30 minutes in and it's still at 0% processed because it is so large. I do see the files extracting. Am I doing something wrong here?

Worth noting that I just got the game and briefly loaded it, but have not played it yet since I wanted everything to be in place from my very first save.

edit: I think I’ve sorted it now—increasing the priority and disabling background processes has me at about 4 hours now and that’s probably due to my CPU and HDD. Thanks.

Hey mons, truly thank you for everything that you do.

I've downloaded the 15GB file torrent and am currently extracting to the specified folder with WinRAR, but it's showing that the extraction process is going to take 236 hours... I'm 30 minutes in and it's still at 0% processed because it is so large. I do see the files extracting. Am I doing something wrong here?

Worth noting that I just got the game and briefly loaded it, but have not played it yet since I wanted everything to be in place from my very first save.

Hi there.

As it's a large file, it will take a fair while to extract, but 236 hours sounds a tad excessive

Files only extract as fast as the system resources allow it. If you have a PC which doesn't have good specs or if you're running multiple applications concurrently, then it'll take a fair longer than it would otherwise.

I recommend having the real name fix file in place before starting a new game. As for graphics, you should be able to add anything even after a save game has been started
Is there any way to request a face?
Is there any way to request a face?

We have a request forum here.

Have a look at the rules for each type of request before submitting and also have a look at this thread for a guide on how to find the best possible source
Can we request staff ?
Can we request staff ?

Sure, and refs and anybody who's in the game
Will these requested faces be added in the next update?
Will these requested faces be added in the next update?

Sure, if they're cut.
It says my request has been completed but the picture is the same as the one I gave
It says my request has been completed but the picture is the same as the one I gave

If your request is completed, click "Download completed request" below the preview image to download the cutout
Hi

So I recently downloaded the mega face pack from sortioutsi, but when I try extracting the files it gives me an estimated time of between 90-226 hours. It is literally the only thing running on my pc and I shut down all background tasks so it would go faster but to no avail. At numerous points it just stops extracting altogether and the WinRAR app stops responding. I also tried using 7zip instead but the same problem. It went down to about 64 hours at some point but now it’s back up to over 120 hours left.
Its Windows 10 and I have over half a TB of free space left.
Does anyone have a solution or advice?

Hi

So I recently downloaded the mega face pack from sortioutsi, but when I try extracting the files it gives me an estimated time of between 90-226 hours. It is literally the only thing running on my pc and I shut down all background tasks so it would go faster but to no avail. At numerous points it just stops extracting altogether and the WinRAR app stops responding. I also tried using 7zip instead but the same problem. It went down to about 64 hours at some point but now it’s back up to over 120 hours left.
Its Windows 10 and I have over half a TB of free space left.
Does anyone have a solution or advice?

Do any of these tips help?

No they don’t unfortunately. I’ve already done those
No they don’t unfortunately. I’ve already done those

I don't really know what to suggest other than the obvious tbh
I don't really know what to suggest other than the obvious tbh
Alright...thanks anyway. Is there a way to get faces for only players in the top 5 leagues or something since size seems to be the issue
Alright...thanks anyway. Is there a way to get faces for only players in the top 5 leagues or something since size seems to be the issue

Not really. You could download them individually, but that'd take an awful lot of time...
Downloaded the large faces pack and have followed all the steps but whatever i do the faces don't show in the game. I have a MAC and i had a previous facepack that worked fine, im following the right paths and i have other skins such as logos and teams that all work fine. I believed it was due to no config file so i downloaded FM XML and even with the config file doesn't work. Only reason i can think is i merged the update with the main large faces pack but that shouldn't be an issue and i only added the config file after this was done so should be working. Im at a loss as to why its not working.
Downloaded the large faces pack and have followed all the steps but whatever i do the faces don't show in the game. I have a MAC and i had a previous facepack that worked fine, im following the right paths and i have other skins such as logos and teams that all work fine. I believed it was due to no config file so i downloaded FM XML and even with the config file doesn't work. Only reason i can think is i merged the update with the main large faces pack but that shouldn't be an issue and i only added the config file after this was done so should be working. Im at a loss as to why its not working.

If the facepacks worked in FM19 and previous, but aren't working in FM20, it might be because of this:
https://sortitoutsi.net/forums/topic/359/megapack-technical-support-thread
From FM20 onwards, there's been a substantial change to how Mac FM documents are stored. Previously the files would automatically go in the Documents folder here:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Documents/Sports Interactive

Now the files will instead appear in the following location:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive

By default this folder is hidden, so to access you need to do as follows:

Open Finder
Click ‘Go’ from the menubar
Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘Football Manager 2020’

Adding to what @weeniehutjr posted, what version did you download for you not to have any config file at all?

How many images do you have in your faces folder? Are they all in one main folder or do you have sub-folders as well? Screenshots would help.
Adding to what @weeniehutjr posted, what version did you download for you not to have any config file at all?

How many images do you have in your faces folder? Are they all in one main folder or do you have sub-folders as well? Screenshots would help.

Hiya Mate,

Think i have solved it now. only question i have is why there are a lack of PL Player faces in the Main 15GB megapack?
Hiya Mate,

Think i have solved it now. only question i have is why there are a lack of PL Player faces in the Main 15GB megapack?

I'm afraid it looks like you must not have installed it correctly. All Premier League teams have cut-outs for the full squads, including all but a handful of youngsters in most cases. Most Championship, League 1 and League 2 teams have faces from the default installation, which is why you may have thought it's working fine. Checking Juventus and other Italian teams to see if the players there have cases, for example.

My earlier questions still apply btw
I've found two sets duplicate files with the same name, different dates and sizes. In both cases it looks like one has an extension of .png and the other .PNG.

They are 91185039 and 768274. The 91185039 are both the same size and of the same person but different photos. In one you can see a red shirt collar and in the other you can't. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/player/91185039/tarsis-bonga

One of the 768274 is 180x180 the other is 250x250 but both are of the same person and are the same photo it appears. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/player/768274/jan-roger-angvik
Login to post a comment

Login Register