Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 34 seconds ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
40 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116244 changes from 411 contributors.
44 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116233 changes from 411 contributors.
51 minutes ago
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116186 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi added a download: Chinese League Update 5 Mixpack
1 hour ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
1 hour ago
searmh commented on: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
1 hour ago
searmh added a topic: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
1 hour ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
2 hours ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Ttggfr added a download: Bahrain Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 23 Mixpack
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116032 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116024 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
3 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115480 changes from 411 contributors.
6 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115191 changes from 410 contributors.
6 hours ago
Discussion
Hey guys. Does all the completed requests get added to the update packs?

«This comment has been edited»
Hey guys. I’ve downloaded the most recent update and I extracted to the faces section of the folder so now the icon faces are in that pack. Does this matter??

I’m just wondering where I should extract the updates too?

hello everyone, I am downloading the megapack 12.00.rar now, but I have one question...do I have to download all the update changes or is it just enough to download the lastest release 12.12.rar?

Hey guys, I downloaded the 12.12 update file and extracted the file into my faces section in the mega pack. Faces Aren’t updating even though I clicked overwrite. Any idea why?
I've found two sets duplicate files with the same name, different dates and sizes. In both cases it looks like one has an extension of .png and the other .PNG.

They are 91185039 and 768274. The 91185039 are both the same size and of the same person but different photos. In one you can see a red shirt collar and in the other you can't. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/player/91185039/tarsis-bonga

One of the 768274 is 180x180 the other is 250x250 but both are of the same person and are the same photo it appears. https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-2020/player/768274/jan-roger-angvik

I can't remember but it could well be that the .PNG's were added initially. FM doesn't read PNG's but only png's (don't ask me why) and so when this issue was spotted, these 2 cuts (and maybe more) were added to the megapack in png format to ensure they are visible in-game. Certainly nothing to worry about

Hey guys. Does all the completed requests get added to the update packs?

Missing images are not added only if they are completely unsuitable; we're talking a small handful a year really. With regards to improvements, I check and compare them all to see whether they are of better quality than the current cut, but the vast majority do get added. Of course, there may be a small number which escaped my notice, but we're talking a couple or so every pack, really.

Hey guys. I’ve downloaded the most recent update and I extracted to the faces section of the folder so now the icon faces are in that pack. Does this matter??

I’m just wondering where I should extract the updates too?

You should have one folder for faces and one folder for icons, each of which should not have sub-folders. Essentially, if you're not sure what you're doing, you should the below:
a) Open the faces folder in the downloaded file, copy all the files in there and paste them into your megapack/faces folder
b) Open the icons folder in the downloaded file, copy all the files in there and paste them into your megapack/icons folder

In both cases, you should be prompted to overwrite files - accept.

That's it, it's really rather simple.
hello everyone, I am downloading the megapack 12.00.rar now, but I have one question...do I have to download all the update changes or is it just enough to download the lastest release 12.12.rar?

You need to download all update packs from 12.01 to 12.12 to be fully up-to-date.

Hey guys, I downloaded the 12.12 update file and extracted the file into my faces section in the mega pack. Faces Aren’t updating even though I clicked overwrite. Any idea why?

In addition to my above answer, you've either not installed it right (you should have 264,000+ images in your faces folder, and no sub-folders therein) or you need to make sure that the preferences are as per the opening post of this thread.
Thanks. I have now copied them into the folder and there working a treat!
Dumb question, but what are icon faces for?
Dumb question, but what are icon faces for?

They're displayed near the player name at the top of the menu displayed when you right-click on a player. It's a smaller version of the cut-out displayed in that particular area online in-game as far as I can tell.
I can't remember but it could well be that the .PNG's were added initially. FM doesn't read PNG's but only png's (don't ask me why) and so when this issue was spotted, these 2 cuts (and maybe more) were added to the megapack in png format to ensure they are visible in-game. Certainly nothing to worry about That's it, it's really rather simple.
Hey mons. Cool, thanks. I always unpacked the zip and got the duplicate file message from 7-Zip so I assumed there were loads. I decided to check last night how many there really were by doing each file clash one at a time and was surprised it was only 2!
You need to download all update packs from 12.01 to 12.12 to be fully up-to-date.

In addition to my above answer, you've either not installed it right (you should have 264,000+ images in your faces folder, and no sub-folders therein) or you need to make sure that the preferences are as per the opening post of this thread.

do you have torrents.rar file including all these updates, beacuse everytime I must use uploaded site and it is very slow.
do you have torrents.rar file including all these updates, beacuse everytime I must use uploaded site and it is very slow.

No, we only have a torrent file for the base file, I'm afraid.
Hi there - for some reason I am unable to download properly any of the face packs on here. The download just never finishes and aborts. Any help/ tips/ links warmly received.

Thanks chaps.
Hi there - for some reason I am unable to download properly any of the face packs on here. The download just never finishes and aborts. Any help/ tips/ links warmly received.

Thanks chaps.

If you're having persistent issues with internet connectivity, with regular disconnections, I suggest using Google Chrome to download it. With it, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
This isn’t megapack related but didn’t know where to ask. Does anyone know how to add staff onto the game that aren’t in the database?
This isn’t megapack related but didn’t know where to ask. Does anyone know how to add staff onto the game that aren’t in the database?

You can add them yourself using the editor. Here's not the right place to go into more detail, but you can find plenty of guides online on how to use the pregame editor, it's quite basic.
Could you link me to a website mate?
Could you link me to a website mate?

I can't right now, but just Google "how to use fm editor" and I'm sure you'll find plenty of links

Thanks , Google Chrome tip working well. just double checking the latest face pack works on FM 2017? The second one on the list certainly does although not sure the skin does.
Thanks , Google Chrome tip working well. just double checking the latest face pack works on FM 2017? The second one on the list certainly does although not sure the skin does.

Yep, it works just as well

Not sure what list you're referring to, let alone the second link on it or which skin you mean? What I can tell you is that while faces and logos can be carried across from one version of the game to another, skins aren't as transferable so you'll need an FM17 specific skin.
I meant the recommended skin which is at the bottom of one of the face pack pages but that's good to know the skins aren't transferable.

Thanks a lot
Yep, it works just as well

Not sure what list you're referring to, let alone the second link on it or which skin you mean? What I can tell you is that while faces and logos can be carried across from one version of the game to another, skins aren't as transferable so you'll need an FM17 specific skin.

Oh and I meant the second face pack in the list. Kind of don't like the players names on the photos but hey, perhaps i have too much time on my hands...!!
Oh and I meant the second face pack in the list. Kind of don't like the players names on the photos but hey, perhaps i have too much time on my hands...!!

I see, but it's entirely up to you which graphics you use. Different strokes for different folks, as they say, which is why we offer a variety of them, after all

!

I applied the facepack 12.00 successfully, how do I update these faces with 12.01 update facepack? Do I simply copy and paste this folder over 12.00
I applied the facepack 12.00 successfully, how do I update these faces with 12.01 update facepack? Do I simply copy and paste this folder over 12.00?

Yep. If done correctly, you should get a prompt asking you if you want to overwrite files.
Yep. If done correctly, you should get a prompt asking you if you want to overwrite files.

Then I say yes, I am fully uptodate then, thanks 👍
Hi! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place to begin! Just wondering if the cut out face pack will work with fm touch for android. Or any face pack on here for that matter! I have tried and tried many times not sure if I'm doing something wrong although I have been able to get logos kits and real name fix working no problem so not sure why face packs seem to be such an issue for the android version. I downloaded the cut out face pack which took an hour then unzipped in graphics folder which took another hour then cleared cache restarted device and launched the game and took about three hours to load to find all I had done is remove the faces that are built into the game and added none!! Some help from somewhere would be fantastic. Hoping this page does exactly what it says on the tin and hopefully si can sort it out and create a watered down facepack for android touch or maybe figure out how to get the cut outs to work.

Thanks 😊
Jd
Hi! Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place to begin! Just wondering if the cut out face pack will work with fm touch for android. Or any face pack on here for that matter! I have tried and tried many times not sure if I'm doing something wrong although I have been able to get logos kits and real name fix working no problem so not sure why face packs seem to be such an issue for the android version. I downloaded the cut out face pack which took an hour then unzipped in graphics folder which took another hour then cleared cache restarted device and launched the game and took about three hours to load to find all I had done is remove the faces that are built into the game and added none!! Some help from somewhere would be fantastic. Hoping this page does exactly what it says on the tin and hopefully si can sort it out and create a watered down facepack for android touch or maybe figure out how to get the cut outs to work.

Thanks 😊

Do either of the below links help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/aqqqr6/installing_logos_and_facepacks_on_fm2019_touch/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1100620/discussions/0/1660069015249336258/

I'm really sorry but as I don't use FMT or Android myself, I can't really offer more specific help as I'd like to

Do either of the below links help?

https://www.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/aqqqr6/installing_logos_and_facepacks_on_fm2019_touch/

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1100620/discussions/0/1660069015249336258/

I'm really sorry but as I don't use FMT or Android myself, I can't really offer more specific help as I'd like to

Thanks for the reply mate. Yeah I've seen the post on steam community followed instruction on there but no joy will try the instructions from reddit post see how that goes if not will just put it down to my device
Jd
Login to post a comment

Login Register