Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 35 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72611 changes from 260 contributors.
51 minutes ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
54 minutes ago
DazS8 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
56 minutes ago
Erikeagles68 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
56 minutes ago
Emba commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
ajmace_20 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
ajmace_20 added a download: Carabanchel Teampack
1 hour ago
Steve Rice commented on: FM2020 bug. Bournemouth have the wrong ground
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 72220 changes from 260 contributors.
2 hours ago
mihataaa commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 bug. Bournemouth have the wrong ground
2 hours ago
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
3 hours ago
Steve Rice commented on: FM2020 bug. Bournemouth have the wrong ground
3 hours ago
Steve Rice added a topic: FM2020 bug. Bournemouth have the wrong ground
3 hours ago
Franck commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
3 hours ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 71998 changes from 259 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 71699 changes from 259 contributors.
4 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
nampuk commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: 🛠️ Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
5 hours ago
A new megapack was released: FMV Logos V2020.04
5 hours ago
injilio commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 71694 changes from 259 contributors.
6 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 71669 changes from 259 contributors.
6 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
mons commented on: Any other matters - related to Cut Outs but not to any particular thread
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 71592 changes from 259 contributors.
8 hours ago
IGOR LUCAS VIEIRA commented on: Club Banners & Adboards for FM20
Discussion
Right I am going to start this facepack downloading again tonight as soon as the missus and baby are in bed! Can someone tell me if I should only be downloading the mega pack or do I need to download the megapack or do I need that and all updates and if so where do I extract updates? And also do I need to create a folder inside graphics called faces or players? I am not the most computer savy human on the planet to say the least lol

«This comment has been edited»
Jd
Right I am going to start this facepack downloading again tonight as soon as the missus and baby are in bed! Can someone tell me if I should only be downloading the mega pack or do I need to download the megapack or do I need that and all updates and if so where do I extract updates? And also do I need to create a folder inside graphics called faces or players? I am not the most computer savy human on the planet to say the least lol

As you're a premium member, you just need to download the latest full version, 12.12.

There are installation instructions within the file; follow them and you'll be fine.
As you're a premium member, you just need to download the latest full version, 12.12.

There are installation instructions within the file; follow them and you'll be fine.

So is 12.12 the full 15g mega pack then??
Jd

Click the download full pack button, yeah.
Click the download full pack button, yeah.

Thanks mate appreciate it
Jd
Hi there

can anyone help... I've noticed some faces that won't load in game such as 28121564 and 83228802 just for example.

Ive re-downloaded their images from the web too and overwritten the sortitout file in player faces folder with the new png file with the same unique id and still the image wont load

does anyone have any thoughts?

Gregg
Hi there

can anyone help... I've noticed some faces that won't load in game such as 28121564 and 83228802 just for example.

Ive re-downloaded their images from the web too and overwritten the sortitout file in player faces folder with the new png file with the same unique id and still the image wont load

does anyone have any thoughts?

Gregg

Looks like you either don't have the complete megapack or you haven't installed it correctly.

Can I have a screenshot of the inside of your faces folder? How many images in total do you have in there? For those 2 players, what do you get in-game - is it a blank space or the default black silhouette?

Hi again I have now discovered that the reason I can't get it to work on my device is because I have only have 26g memory of which I have 18 left as this is for touch on amdroid so therefor downloading the pack is fine but then extracting it duplicates it and I don't have the memory for that so my question now is I have plenty space on my phone which I can download and extract it no problem but do you k ow any way for me to transfer from my phone to my tablet as I will have space for it that way?

Thanks for your help so far though appreciate it!!

Ignore me I have just replied to myself! How stupid haha

Jd
Hi again I have now discovered that the reason I can't get it to work on my device is because I have only have 26g memory of which I have 18 left as this is for touch on amdroid so therefor downloading the pack is fine but then extracting it duplicates it and I don't have the memory for that so my question now is I have plenty space on my phone which I can download and extract it no problem but do you k ow any way for me to transfer from my phone to my tablet as I will have space for it that way?

Thanks for your help so far though appreciate it!!

Sorry mate, I don't have a tablet so can't really offer any specific help
Sorry mate, I don't have a tablet so can't really offer any specific help

OK no probs thanks anyway I'm just going to do it see if it works no harm trying lol
Jd
Looks like you either don't have the complete megapack or you haven't installed it correctly.

Can I have a screenshot of the inside of your faces folder? How many images in total do you have in there? For those 2 players, what do you get in-game - is it a blank space or the default black silhouette?

Yeah I unerstand why you'd think that but it's all there. Installed correctly and pretty much every other face loads as far as I've noticed. The file size and format for those two are the same as all the others. Doen't make any sense. Their image is there in the folder along with all the others but in game just the black default silhouette displays...?
Attachments

Yeah I unerstand why you'd think that but it's all there. Installed correctly and pretty much every other face loads as far as I've noticed. The file size and format for those two are the same as all the others. Doen't make any sense. Their image is there in the folder along with all the others but in game just the black default silhouette displays...?

Check if the preferences are the same as in the opening post
Guys, I had to format my PC and lost my graphics folder, can anyone tell me if they have the cut out files from 12.00 to 12.12 in torrent? or just downloading through depositfiles?

It would make it much easier if you had another way, or website to download depositfiles or uploaded.
Beto Jr.
Guys, I had to format my PC and lost my graphics folder, can anyone tell me if they have the cut out files from 12.00 to 12.12 in torrent? or just downloading through depositfiles?

It would make it much easier if you had another way, or website to download depositfiles or uploaded.

I'm afraid that's the only place from where they can be downloaded.
I'm afraid that's the only place from where they can be downloaded.

Thank you friend
Beto Jr.
Check if the preferences are the same as in the opening post

What do you mean sorry?
What do you mean sorry?

In the first post of this thread, there is a screenshot of how your preferences should look like in-game. Check to see it's what they look like on your game
Help with Mac

Hi

I have downloaded all face pack from mega, now to open with winner etc, but still cannot get face packs to appear on players

Help with Mac

Hi

I have downloaded all face pack from mega, now to open with winner etc, but still cannot get face packs to appear on players

Can I get a screenshot of where you've extracted the files? As of FM20, the installation path for Macs has changed. You can find it in the opening post of this thread and in the Word document on installation instructions included in the download.
In the first post of this thread, there is a screenshot of how your preferences should look like in-game. Check to see it's what they look like on your game

you were right. it was the caching. thanks so much
Hi guys, quick question.

I have the most recent megapack downloaded and in use. Its a wonderful file and i very much appreciate the work that has gone into it. With this other thread called Facepacks release thread are those all add ons that i need to put into this megapack? or do they get included in later updates?

Many thanks
Hi guys, quick question.

I have the most recent megapack downloaded and in use. Its a wonderful file and i very much appreciate the work that has gone into it. With this other thread called Facepacks release thread are those all add ons that i need to put into this megapack? or do they get included in later updates?

Many thanks

Each update pack contains all the cuts produced by the community, be it from individual requests or facepacks. If you are up-to-date, all you need to do is therefore to download the periodic update packs
Each update pack contains all the cuts produced by the community, be it from individual requests or facepacks. If you are up-to-date, all you need to do is therefore to download the periodic update packs

perfect. thank you very much for the response. will wait for the next update
Hi mate, I now have all my regents with new faces but need to change some? how can this be done, I have tried a few things already but struggling, tried dmxml also, please help
Hi mate, I now have all my regents with new faces but need to change some? how can this be done, I have tried a few things already but struggling, tried dmxml also, please help

You'll need to explain yourself in a more clear manner mate as I'm not sure exactly what the question is. Is it something to do with this megapack? Perhaps screenshots could help
Hello. Does anyone know why my icon faces aren’t appearing? I have cleared cache reloaded skin and they won’t appear @mons

Hi, think I may have found an error between two player faces.

Mansfield Town staff member Chris Barker (29223079) has had his cutout face over ride with Charlton Athletic U18s defender Charlie Barker. I think the two have had a crossover in ID between FM database updates and Charlie Barker's new ID is 29240147. Can the images be reverted for both individuals in the next megapack update please?

Thanks
Hi, think I may have found an error between two player faces.

Mansfield Town staff member Chris Barker (29223079) has had his cutout face over ride with Charlton Athletic U18s defender Charlie Barker. I think the two have had a crossover in ID between FM database updates and Charlie Barker's new ID is 29240147. Can the images be reverted for both individuals in the next megapack update please?

Thanks

I see what you mean and it'll be fixed in 12.14
Hello. Does anyone know why my icon faces aren’t appearing? I have cleared cache reloaded skin and they won’t appear @mons

Have you modified your iconfaces config file accordingly? Actually, if you're adding new iconfaces, I strongly recommend having them in a separate sub-folder to be safe and avoid messing up the main iconfaces config file.
I’ve created a config with FMXML and there in a separate Sub folder to my normal faces but in the same big folder if that makes sense
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2020 SALE

FM2020 is currently on sale for $39.10 until 10 Jul 2020 00:55:00 ×