Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 20 minutes ago
diogoesberard commented on: Farense
29 minutes ago
Number 1 commented on: WAWAW (FM20)
43 minutes ago
Asket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
43 minutes ago
Asket added a download: Neman Grodno Teampack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106985 changes from 370 contributors.
1 hour ago
bajp commented on: 3D Fantasy Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Pontuzzz commented on: Sweden - Superettan SS'2020 New! (09/07/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
bajp commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106850 changes from 369 contributors.
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 added a career: From Winnipeg, with love. Memoirs of a football manager
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106670 changes from 366 contributors.
3 hours ago
shanew1 commented on: SS Retro Shirts
4 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
StuartNG commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.3 [03/08/2020]
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106577 changes from 365 contributors.
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106533 changes from 365 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 106433 changes from 365 contributors.
5 hours ago
Hasjasja commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
ajmace_20 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
ajmace_20 added a download: Yeclano Teampack
6 hours ago
gianni1970 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
nampuk commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
StaticShift commented on: The Great Liechtenstein Challenge - FC Balzers
Discussion
Has anyone else noticed that a lot of the faces in the facepack aren't included in the config file? Having to go through hundreds of players and manually add them into the config which is a pain!

Well @mons removes pictures from the config if they are wrong somehow, so you need to tell us some of the id of those who are missing.

Otherwise use this app to make a config in seconds : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/848/fm-graphics-configurator-for-pc
Anyone else having issues downloading the 16gb Megapack? Mine is getting to about 0.6 completed and then failing with a network issue. I downloaded the logo pack before without issue. Tried on both Chrome and Edge
Anyone else having issues downloading the 16gb Megapack? Mine is getting to about 0.6 completed and then failing with a network issue. I downloaded the logo pack before without issue. Tried on both Chrome and Edge

If you use Chrome, you can resume the interrupted download. Or else try downloading at a later time?
If you use Chrome, you can resume the interrupted download. Or else try downloading at a later time?

Okay, thank you. Tried it through a VPN, got to 8gb done and same thing.
Okay, thank you. Tried it through a VPN, got to 8gb done and same thing.

Like I said, if you use Chrome, you can resume an interrupted download
I've downloaded the 16GB "Cutout Player Faces Megapack", every time it downloads, the status has a Red X next to it, meaning something isn't right.

Download can't be opened, I've also downloaded like a win zip & AnyZip App to view/open the file but am unable to.

I still followed all other instructions to upload faces, but it didn't work.

I'm using a laptop with Microsoft 10, is there anything/App in particular I need to open the Megapack download, or is the download file corrupt?!

I have deleted & downloaded again, but the issue still stands.

Thanks
John Adderley
On the change Files..... do these only contain updates of players that were included in the original files or are some of them new players that were never in the original facepacks
There was an issue with the initial release of 12.13 not including the config file. That has since been rectified and if you download the 12.13 update pack again, you'll have the most recent config file.

Also, if you want to change your config file, you can do so automatically using the methods outlined in this thread, rather than having to do so manually.

I've re-downloaded the changes and still no luck. It appears to be most of the Premier League's youth sides that aren't there.
Well @mons removes pictures from the config if they are wrong somehow, so you need to tell us some of the id of those who are missing.

Otherwise use this app to make a config in seconds : https://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/848/fm-graphics-configurator-for-pc

Also having no luck using the configurator. Keeps telling me the code execution cannot be found because MSVCR71.dll was not found.
On the change Files..... do these only contain updates of players that were included in the original files or are some of them new players that were never in the original facepacks

Update packs contain both new and improvement images, if that what you're asking. They're essentially a round-up of what's been released since the previous update pack was released, packaged up in a single download.

I've re-downloaded the changes and still no luck. It appears to be most of the Premier League's youth sides that aren't there.

They're in the latest config file so you're clearly doing something wrong. As Qvordrup said, you need to tell us some of the id of those who are missing for us to be able to help you a bit further.
I've downloaded the 16GB "Cutout Player Faces Megapack", every time it downloads, the status has a Red X next to it, meaning something isn't right.

Download can't be opened, I've also downloaded like a win zip & AnyZip App to view/open the file but am unable to.

I still followed all other instructions to upload faces, but it didn't work.

I'm using a laptop with Microsoft 10, is there anything/App in particular I need to open the Megapack download, or is the download file corrupt?!

I have deleted & downloaded again, but the issue still stands.

Thanks

Use Winrar to extract the downloaded file. If that doesn't work, I'll need a screenshot of this red x things as I've no idea what that means.
Also having no luck using the configurator. Keeps telling me the code execution cannot be found because MSVCR71.dll was not found.

Read the comments below in the tread.... that will fix your problem....
There was an issue with the initial release of 12.13 not including the config file. That has since been rectified and if you download the 12.13 update pack again, you'll have the most recent config file.

Also, if you want to change your config file, you can do so automatically using the methods outlined in this thread, rather than having to do so manually.

so guys, if i aint wrong as i have all 13 updates i just need to aply 1 by 1 and save 13 config to be the new defaults right?
or will i have to use fmxl anyway?
http://www.wsucougars.com/images/2017/2/1/Group_shot_07.JPG?width=1440&height=810&mode=crop
so guys, if i aint wrong as i have all 13 updates i just need to aply 1 by 1 and save 13 config to be the new defaults right?
or will i have to use fmxl anyway?

When you install each update, you will overwrite some images plus the config file. By the end of the process, you should have 260,000+ cut-outs plus the latest config file, and you should not need to use fmxml, no.
What is the limit on players in a requested mix pack?
What is the limit on players in a requested mix pack?

None. But do be sensible and make it attractive to prospective cutters. If you request a pack with 100 people, nobody'll be interested enough to take it on. 10-15 people is probably a more attractive amount. Please make sure the sources uploaded are of a sufficient quality to be cuttable, otherwise again it's unlikely anybody will be interested enough to take the request on.
Hello,

First of all thanks for the excelent work. As you can see from my profile I am a premium subscriber since last year, so not trying to leech anything off.

But my computer is increasingly struggling with unziping the packages (it's hours...each) so I wonder if there is any chance to get a torrent of the FM20 facepack including the avaliable updates (which I believe to be version 12.14 from a couple days ago, or at least with a previous update) that I can download and not need to unpack?

At the moment I have all update packs downloaded, but not even using them...

I appreciate your attention.

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,

First of all many thanks for your work.

I don't know why, but the Fati (ID: 67276122) & Camavinga (ID: 49056243) cut-outs faces don't show up in my game interface.
I checked and the two files are present in the folder (\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics). I followed the installation instructions, it works for everyone except these two players.

I tried to download again the 11.14 patch (where the 2 players cut-outs are), tried to replace the Fati & Camavinga pictures with new ones in the folder, tried to rename the files but nothing happens...

Not a big deal, but a little help will be appreciate here

Many thanks

Daghe Munegu 🔴⚪
Hello,

First of all thanks for the excelent work. As you can see from my profile I am a premium subscriber since last year, so not trying to leech anything off.

But my computer is increasingly struggling with unziping the packages (it's hours...each) so I wonder if there is any chance to get a torrent of the FM20 facepack including the avaliable updates (which I believe to be version 12.14 from a couple days ago, or at least with a previous update) that I can download and not need to unpack?

At the moment I have all update packs downloaded, but not even using them...

I appreciate your attention.

I'm afraid that what you're asking for just isn't available.

Do any of these tips on speeding up extraction of zip files help?

Hi,

First of all many thanks for your work.

I don't know why, but the Fati (ID: 67276122) & Camavinga (ID: 49056243) cut-outs faces don't show up in my game interface.
I checked and the two files are present in the folder (\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics). I followed the installation instructions, it works for everyone except these two players.

I tried to download again the 11.14 patch (where the 2 players cut-outs are), tried to replace the Fati & Camavinga pictures with new ones in the folder, tried to rename the files but nothing happens...

Not a big deal, but a little help will be appreciate here

Many thanks

Do you get the black default face or is it a blank space in-game? Also, if you open the config file using Notepad, and use the search function to look for those UIDs, are they in there?
Do you get the black default face or is it a blank space in-game? Also, if you open the config file using Notepad, and use the search function to look for those UIDs, are they in there?

Thank you for your quick answer.

I've the black default face in-game.

I opened the config file and it gets even stranger, Fati's line is OK, Camavinga's line doesn't exist.
I created (copy/paste an other and integrate the ID) Camavinga's line, but nothing happens.
Daghe Munegu 🔴⚪
Thank you for your quick answer.

I've the black default face in-game.

I opened the config file and it gets even stranger, Fati's line is OK, Camavinga's line doesn't exist.
I created (copy/paste an other and integrate the ID) Camavinga's line, but nothing happens.

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder, out of curiosity?

Do you have any other facepacks in your graphics folder?
How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder, out of curiosity?

Do you have any other facepacks in your graphics folder?

I've 266 677.png and the config file. And it's the only facepack in my folder.

Daghe Munegu 🔴⚪
I've 266 677.png and the config file. And it's the only facepack in my folder.

That's strange, it should be working in that case. And do you have the preferences looking as they do in the first post of this thread?

If that's not the solution, drop me a PM, I may have a different proposal

Morning all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place.... I need to know how to add Icon faces into the game myself? I know the image sizes for the cut out faces is 180 x 180 but i'm unsure how to convert those images into icon faces size.... Any help would be appreciated and again i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place! Thanks for all your hard work guys...
Morning all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place.... I need to know how to add Icon faces into the game myself? I know the image sizes for the cut out faces is 180 x 180 but i'm unsure how to convert those images into icon faces size.... Any help would be appreciated and again i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place! Thanks for all your hard work guys...

You need to convert the cut-out to 18x18, then increase the canvas width to 25 pixels

You need to convert the cut-out to 18x18, then increase the canvas size to 25 pixels

@Neilboy29 To clarify the above, the image dimensions for icons are 25px wide by 18px high

Also, cutouts don't necessarily have to be 180*180px; the current megapack standard is 250*250px
@Neilboy29 To clarify the above, the image dimensions for icons are 25px wide by 18px high

Also, cutouts don't necessarily have to be 180*180px; the current megapack standard is 250*250px

I meant to type icon width rather than icon size - thanks for the clarification
I can't download last 4 uploaded packs,I get this standard message when upload is ultra fresh
https://hostr.co/file/nIIbdkL9DpzS/rob.JPG
You need to convert the cut-out to 18x18, then increase the canvas width to 25 pixels

Cheers Mons
I can't download last 4 uploaded packs,I get this standard message when upload is ultra fresh
https://hostr.co/file/nIIbdkL9DpzS/rob.JPG

How about now, can you download those files?
Login to post a comment

Login Register