Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
7 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
17 minutes ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
22 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: Extra Files
38 minutes ago
big_scotty_mac commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
44 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113363 changes from 394 contributors.
52 minutes ago
StaticShift commented on: FM20 - The Teplice Trophy Hunt - A Czech Adventure
1 hour ago
Greentrunk commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread
1 hour ago
CountVladimir commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
CountVladimir added a download: Clube Desportivo Feirense Teampack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113223 changes from 393 contributors.
1 hour ago
Kaarp3d commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Frank Horrigan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Koetzer commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113206 changes from 393 contributors.
2 hours ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
2 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
luanpefe commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 113063 changes from 393 contributors.
3 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
nesciopt broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Draw with 6-6
3 hours ago
Juampi Riquelme commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
hariz zakwan commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112979 changes from 393 contributors.
5 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
Discussion
@Neilboy29 To clarify the above, the image dimensions for icons are 25px wide by 18px high

Also, cutouts don't necessarily have to be 180*180px; the current megapack standard is 250*250px

Cheers, that makes more sense... & Cheers Mons... you guys do great work and its very much appreciated
How about now, can you download those files?

Nope,I can't download anything after Melbourne Victory FC
Génération Foot is ok,but it's a small zip file and it's direct download,not hosted on depositfiles.com or uploaded.net
I can't download last 4 uploaded packs,I get this standard message when upload is ultra fresh
https://hostr.co/file/nIIbdkL9DpzS/rob.JPG

What's the URL of the page you're seeing this message on?
What's the URL of the page you're seeing this message on?

This is where it started
last pack downloaded
https://i.gyazo.com/c734ae47f4b1201253b0394be9fc7be8.png

after Melbourne Victory FC
https://i.gyazo.com/50eceeaf4baaf22d16317f0ffbd2afcc.png

https://i.gyazo.com/4afb15c4f1388712ba59c9ba3d626b69.png

https://i.gyazo.com/115f27d4245f47d92dc0ebb650ab35b8.png

https://i.gyazo.com/e110aa749bf583d361f6f5af42974107.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b07e60d5b6948a1338e754b14499965a.png

https://i.gyazo.com/bce7beb11268c9cb6c8b3a49bd7f2710.png

«This comment has been edited»
That's strange, it should be working in that case. And do you have the preferences looking as they do in the first post of this thread?

If that's not the solution, drop me a PM, I may have a different proposal

Shame on me, i'd the "use caching to decrease page loading times" box ticked...
Now it works, sorry

Thank you very much for your help
Daghe Munegu 🔴⚪
Shame on me, i'd the "use caching to decrease page loading times" box ticked...
Now it works, sorry

Thank you very much for your help

No worries, all's well that ends well
Nope,I can't download anything after Melbourne Victory FC
Génération Foot is ok,but it's a small zip file and it's direct download,not hosted on depositfiles.com or uploaded.net

@Footygamer
Any news on this issue Rob? Day 3,still not able to download any pack.

I have the same problem than "Bakzip". I cant download any file since the pack named "Melbourne Victory FC".

Thanks to the administration, the problem is solved
@Footygamer
Thank you very much Rob,problem fixed
@Footygamer
Thank you very much Rob,problem fixed

No Worries
Hi

I never have any issues downloading the facepacks and they show in the game but no matter which updated versions (original plus the updates) I download the images for Ansu Fati and Eduardo Camivinga do not show.
Am I doing something wrong?

Hi

I never have any issues downloading the facepacks and they show in the game but no matter which updated versions (original plus the updates) I download the images for Ansu Fati and Eduardo Camivinga do not show.
Am I doing something wrong?

Make sure the preferences look as they do in the first post of this thread. If they do, and that still doesn't work, can we have screenshots of the location you've put your megapack in?
Make sure the preferences look as they do in the first post of this thread. If they do, and that still doesn't work, can we have screenshots of the location you've put your megapack in?

Folders are set as per page one as are the Preferences.

I guess the next question is do those 2 images exist in the file?

EDIT - 67276122 (Fati) and 49056243 (Camivinga) don't have images having checked the image file - think I have answered my own question....

Added both manually

Folders are set as per page one as are the Preferences.

I guess the next question is do those 2 images exist in the file?

EDIT - 67276122 (Fati) and 49056243 (Camivinga) don't have images having checked the image file - think I have answered my own question....

Then you don't have the full megapack. You should have one folder with around 268,000 images in it. Is that the case?

Again, screenshots would help.
@Fritz13, I have no idea why you deemed this the right place to upload the screenshot of your megapack folder.

What's wrong with this thread? Click the add attachment button and upload it that way.

Can I now have a look inside your faces folder please?
Didn’t intend to add an image apologies
Didn’t intend to add an image apologies

No worries. I got to see it and that's all that matters

Now, can upload a screenshot inside your faces folder please?

Some player faces doesn't appear in the game like van dijk etc i have created a new config file as well and the cutout of the missing faces from the game are there in folder but still its not showing up in the game
[s][/s]
Some player faces doesn't appear in the game like van dijk etc i have created a new config file as well and the cutout of the missing faces from the game are there in folder but still its not showing up in the game

Then you either don't have the full megapack or you haven't installed it correctly. Can we have a screenshot of your megapack folder?
Then you either don't have the full megapack or you haven't installed it correctly. Can we have a screenshot of your megapack folder?
[s][/s]

I think i do have the full mega pack and some of the cutouts does appear but most of them are not loading up
[s][/s]
I think i do have the full mega pack and some of the cutouts does appear but most of them are not loading up

Looks like you do have the full megapack. There is a screenshot in the opening post of this thread on how the preferences should look like - have yours been modified accordingly? For these players, like Van Dijk, do you get a blank space where his face should be, or do you get the black default cut-out?

Finally, the config file used with the 12.14 update pack contains all the cut-outs in the megapack, so I would suggest using it, instead of any one you may have created/modified as I can't guarantee that one is correct.
Looks like you do have the full megapack. There is a screenshot in the opening post of this thread on how the preferences should look like - have yours been modified accordingly? For these players, like Van Dijk, do you get a blank space where his face should be, or do you get the black default cut-out?

Finally, the config file used with the 12.14 update pack contains all the cut-outs in the megapack, so I would suggest using it, instead of any one you may have created/modified as I can't guarantee that one is correct.

I have applied preferences as shown and i get a black default cutout and i tried using the 12.14 config but still the same thing, faces didn't load up

[s][/s]
I have applied preferences as shown and i get a black default cutout and i tried using the 12.14 config but still the same thing, faces didn't load up

Hmm, that's strange. Can I have a screenshot of your preferences please?

Also, do you have other facepacks installed? It's not a problem as such, but if the configs conflict, then you might have this kind of issue.
Hmm, that's strange. Can I have a screenshot of your preferences please?

Also, do you have other facepacks installed? It's not a problem as such, but if the configs conflict, then you might have this kind of issue.

Well its working now i moved the megapack outside the graphics folder and then reloaded the skin and then moved it back in the graphics folder and restarted the game and did the skin reload and it worked
[s][/s]
Well its working now i moved the megapack outside the graphics folder and then reloaded the skin and then moved it back in the graphics folder and restarted the game and did the skin reload and it worked

All's well that ends well
I have this working fine on my old laptop, I then copied them over via a USB stick onto my new one and its not working despite following all the instructions. Why wont it work?
Login to post a comment

Login Register