Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Past Managers are missing
10 minutes ago
Balogh Béla commented on: Past Managers are missing
10 minutes ago
Balogh Béla added a topic: Past Managers are missing
12 minutes ago
hammer9 added a download: Croatia - HT Prva Liga 3D'2020/21 New! (25/09/20)
16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 182589 changes from 673 contributors.
40 minutes ago
Parker26 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
40 minutes ago
Parker26 added a download: FAC Wien Teampack
1 hour ago
mons commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
1 hour ago
Proctives broke the record for FM2020 Fastest Red with 0.2
1 hour ago
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 182579 changes from 672 contributors.
1 hour ago
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.5 [08/09/2020]
2 hours ago
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
andr3 added a download: Vizela 20-21 Teampack
2 hours ago
andr3 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
andr3 added a download: Leixões 20-21 Teampack
2 hours ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
2 hours ago
Celsius Benjamin da Vera Cruz Paquete Lima commented on: LIGA NOS Mixpack
2 hours ago
kosic commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 182578 changes from 672 contributors.
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
monkey3379 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: Premium Membership FM2021 price is higher than what is sold on Steam in my country
3 hours ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
3 hours ago
telu commented on: FMT Stadium Superpack v FM20.1
3 hours ago
Ronald Seah commented on: Premium Membership FM2021 price is higher than what is sold on Steam in my country
3 hours ago
Ronald Seah added a topic: Premium Membership FM2021 price is higher than what is sold on Steam in my country
3 hours ago
anderoxi commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 182538 changes from 672 contributors.
3 hours ago
renato cruz 1777 commented on: Magnus Steinkelsson - Odin’s Helmet
Discussion
I have this working fine on my old laptop, I then copied them over via a USB stick onto my new one and its not working despite following all the instructions. Why wont it work?

Are your preferences as per the screenshot in the first post?
Are your preferences as per the screenshot in the first post?

Yes

Can I please see screenshots of:
a) your preferences
b) the folder(s) you've placed the megapack in, showing clearly the amount of images included and the folder path?
Hi I just downloaded the complete pack and whilst extracting the folder it picked up three errors which caused my game to crash
Attachments
Hi I just downloaded the complete pack and whilst extracting the folder it picked up three errors which caused my game to crash

Try searching for the three cuts from here and saving them in your megapack folder.
Try searching for the three cuts from here and saving them in your megapack folder.

Okay I'll give that a go and let you know if it works

«This comment has been edited»
Hey guys

Signed up for premium to get this pack. Im downloading the complete pack worth 16 gb or so. Do I need any updates or does this complete pack have it all included? Because I can see tons of updates, even though some updates are old, Im assuming my complete pack is AIO? It says version 12.15

Hey guys

Signed up for premium to get this pack. Im downloading the complete pack worth 16 gb or so. Do I need any updates or does this complete pack have it all included? Because I can see tons of updates, even though some updates are old, Im assuming my complete pack is AIO? It says version 12.15

Not sure what AIO stands for but you should be fine with that file you're downloading
All in one just wanted to confirm I didnt have to download any updates thank you, mons
All in one just wanted to confirm I didnt have to download any updates thank you, mons

Ah yes that makes sense

Welcome, carry on then
Hey Guys!

I've signed up for Premium to download the Full Pack but everytime i want to download it it won't start (using Safari Browser). The Download for the Latest Changes is working fine.
I've also tried to download it using Crome, the Download starts but it always ends after it has downloaded 1GB.

It looks like it won't let me connect to the Download Server using the Safari Browser and i also don't have the Option to Download it via Uploaded like a friend has done it.
Any help to solve this is appreciated!
Hey Guys!

I've signed up for Premium to download the Full Pack but everytime i want to download it it won't start (using Safari Browser). The Download for the Latest Changes is working fine.
I've also tried to download it using Crome, the Download starts but it always ends after it has downloaded 1GB.

It looks like it won't let me connect to the Download Server using the Safari Browser and i also don't have the Option to Download it via Uploaded like a friend has done it.
Any help to solve this is appreciated!

Does Safari have the equivalent of Incognito mode? Try using it - it could be one or more extensions block the downloading of such a large file, and these extensions are disabled in the Incognito equivalent.

If not, using Google Chrome means you can resume the download from the point it stops, should that happen, so try that too
Why my fm2020 cant load a few face like greenwood, bissaka but its works for the rest of player. i already download their faces
Why my fm2020 cant load a few face like greenwood, bissaka but its works for the rest of player. i already download their faces

I've moved this to here

It really depends on your setup. Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder? What version of the megapack do you have download? Do you have a config file? Have you changed your preferences as per the screenshot in the opening post?
HI i have installed megafacepack on pc and installed but no jordan shipley at coventry, for one example, no biamou, coventry, either so i think i have installed it wrong. can someone confirm these two are in the pack before i delete and redownload.

thanks
HI i have installed megafacepack on pc and installed but no jordan shipley at coventry, for one example, no biamou, coventry, either so i think i have installed it wrong. can someone confirm these two are in the pack before i delete and redownload.

thanks

To check if a player is included in the megapack, you can search for him using the database search tool. You can then see that Jordan Shipley does have a cut-out included in the megapack, yes.

To check if you have the full megapack downloaded and installed correctly, your faces folder should have in excess of 270,000 images included in it
I need help, purchased the premium subscription today and I’ve downloaded a number of kits/logos etc. However, I’m struggling downloading this current pack and was wondering whether somebody would be willing to send me the extracted folder so I can just add to my graphic folder.

Would be much appreciated.
I need help, purchased the premium subscription today and I’ve downloaded a number of kits/logos etc. However, I’m struggling downloading this current pack and was wondering whether somebody would be willing to send me the extracted folder so I can just add to my graphic folder.

Would be much appreciated.

What kind of issues are you having?
What kind of issues are you having?

Download error near enough every 15 minutes (im using WINRAR) & the facepacks not reloading despite reloading skin and clearing cache.
Got a strange issue with the cut out player faces megapack, for some reason the entire French national team have no faces, but their faces show up for their respective teams. I have the latest version. Anyone else get this?
Download error near enough every 15 minutes (im using WINRAR) & the facepacks not reloading despite reloading skin and clearing cache.

These appear to be 2 separate issues. What is the download error? If the file isn't fully downloading, then you won't be extracting anywhere near the full pack. How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder?

Also, if your download is interrupted, you can resume it if you're using Google Chrome, rather than having to restart it.

Got a strange issue with the cut out player faces megapack, for some reason the entire French national team have no faces, but their faces show up for their respective teams. I have the latest version. Anyone else get this?

Download the licensing fix, which solves this issue, among others.
These appear to be 2 separate issues. What is the download error? If the file isn't fully downloading, then you won't be extracting anywhere near the full pack. How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder?

Also, if your download is interrupted, you can resume it if you're using Google Chrome, rather than having to restart it.

Download the licensing fix, which solves this issue, among others.

I am using google chrome which will always have a network error and even if i try to continue it will never get past 1GB. I've tried the gunzo and the cut out packs and they never get any furthe than previously said.

I've only downloaded a individual premier league face pack edition.

It will most likely be the size is to large for my laptop in why its being so hard to download, this is usually why I have friends send over an copy of the extracted file over via email.
I am using google chrome which will always have a network error and even if i try to continue it will never get past 1GB. I've tried the gunzo and the cut out packs and they never get any furthe than previously said.

I've only downloaded a individual premier league face pack edition.

It will most likely be the size is to large for my laptop in why its being so hard to download, this is usually why I have friends send over an copy of the extracted file over via email.

It's a 16.5+GB file and that is certainly too large to send via email. I don't really know what else I can tell you other than to keep trying and have a look at this to see if helps at all: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Trying to download the faces megapack but when it reaches 4.1GB it comes up with a download error, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
Trying to download the faces megapack but when it reaches 4.1GB it comes up with a download error, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

If you're having persistent issues with internet connectivity, with regular disconnections, I suggest using Google Chrome to download it. With it, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm
If you're having persistent issues with internet connectivity, with regular disconnections, I suggest using Google Chrome to download it. With it, it should be possible to resume the download from the point where it was interrupted, rather than downloading it again from scratch.

If that doesn't work, try to look at this: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

It's chrome that I use as a default browser. It previously downloaded no bother, but I had to delete to make space on my laptop. As for connectivity, other downloads haven't been an issue.
I can't get the smaller icon faces to appear the large cut outs are fine.

I tried on Flut and Tad Twenty skins.

The icon pack is in this location graphics/sortitoutsi/iconfaces
I can't get the smaller icon faces to appear the large cut outs are fine.

I tried on Flut and Tad Twenty skins.

The icon pack is in this location graphics/sortitoutsi/iconfaces

How many images do you have in that folder? And where are you looking for them?
How many images do you have in that folder? And where are you looking for them?

iconface folder contains 235,290 files

It was a fresh extract from Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar torrent posted here I extracted it to place the readme states no extra update packs have been applied yet so I have the full size cutouts in faces folder and these are in iconfaces

Not sure what you mean where am I looking for them?
iconface folder contains 235,290 files

It was a fresh extract from Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar torrent posted here I extracted it to place the readme states no extra update packs have been applied yet so I have the full size cutouts in faces folder and these are in iconfaces

Not sure what you mean where am I looking for them?

I meant to say in-game where are the icons not displaying that you think they should? And do the preferences in-game look like that on the first page of this thread? Finally, do you have a config file in the iconfaces folder?
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×