Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
map788 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
11 minutes ago
17 minutes ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
22 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 185097 changes from 684 contributors.
37 minutes ago
Acheelito commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
43 minutes ago
58 minutes ago
PPTree commented on: FM Gemini '20 Skin
59 minutes ago
summer777 commented on: FM 2021 Pre-Order Showing Wrong Currency (USD not GBP)
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
alejobostero commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 185058 changes from 684 contributors.
1 hour ago
summer777 commented on: why is cost of pre order $43.45 and not £29.02 ??
1 hour ago
summer777 added a topic: why is cost of pre order $43.45 and not £29.02 ??
1 hour ago
wellington_blue commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
hammer9 added a download: Mexico - Liga MX SS'2020/21 New! (29/09/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.6 [29/09/2020]
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 184883 changes from 684 contributors.
2 hours ago
mons commented on: greek faces
2 hours ago
matt_nffc commented on: FM 2021 Pre-Order Showing Wrong Currency (USD not GBP)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
bktr_025 commented on: SS Template Thread
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Cut-Out Faces Megapack Technical Support thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
bktr_025 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 184602 changes from 684 contributors.
3 hours ago
Piotr Dytkowski commented on: FM20 Hidden Regen UID Finder (Create your own Press Officer & Personal Assistant images!)
4 hours ago
John_Morrison commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
Discussion
I meant to say in-game where are the icons not displaying that you think they should? And do the preferences in-game look like that on the first page of this thread? Finally, do you have a config file in the iconfaces folder?

Prefs are the same as image on first page even tried changing them to see it it would make a difference it didn't which is why i thought it may be a skin issue which is why I tried different ones to rule that out.

The places i looked for the icons to appear was in all different menus I ended up going in random places to see if they would appear is their one area I should focus on?

The config file in iconfaces folder is the same one that came with the pack I included it for you to see.
Attachments
Prefs are the same as image on first page even tried changing them to see it it would make a difference it didn't which is why i thought it may be a skin issue which is why I tried different ones to rule that out.

The places i looked for the icons to appear was in all different menus I ended up going in random places to see if they would appear is their one area I should focus on?

The config file in iconfaces folder is the same one that came with the pack I included it for you to see.

Can you give me a couple of screenshots of these places?
I've recently downloaded Sortitoutsi-Cut-Out Faces Megapack, and some players face are showing when I hover over them but when I click on there player profile the player face disappears. does anyone know how to fix this problem. Cheers.

I've recently downloaded Sortitoutsi-Cut-Out Faces Megapack, and some players face are showing when I hover over them but when I click on there player profile the player face disappears. does anyone know how to fix this problem. Cheers.

Can you give us a screenshot of what you mean? What you're describing is not very clear.

«This comment has been edited»
There is a way to download only the leagues i want?

Or maybe, after downloaded the entire file, to choose the leagues i want?

My pc can't process the entire megapack...

Thanks

There is a way to download only the leagues i want?

Or maybe, after downloaded the entire file, to choose the leagues i want?

My pc can't process the entire megapack...

Thanks

Unfortunately not. Explanations as to why this is not easily achieved can be read in this thread.
Can you give us a screenshot of what you mean? What you're describing is not very clear.

so when I click on the players profile to players image wont appear?
Attachments
Hey guys,

do I just have to put all the pictures of the faces and icon folder of the latest changes folder into the old one (including the config file), or should I save them seperately? If so, how should I call them, that the game uses the newer pictures.

Best regards
From Germany
SC Freiburg Fan
so when I click on the players profile to players image wont appear?

I'm seeing Shaw's iconface appearing there in the correct place as intended. Can't see anything at all wrong in that screenshot
Hey guys,

do I just have to put all the pictures of the faces and icon folder of the latest changes folder into the old one (including the config file), or should I save them seperately? If so, how should I call them, that the game uses the newer pictures.

Best regards

You should put the contents of the faces folder in the download into the faces folder of your megapack, overwriting when prompted. Same for the iconfaces. You should not save them separately.
I'm seeing Shaw's iconface appearing there in the correct place as intended. Can't see anything at all wrong in that screenshot

then i click on him then this happens?
Attachments

https://ibb.co/r68PbVC

https://ibb.co/bs3rDfv

The same issue as above poster, small icons are showing, however, when accessing the player page their image is not showing.
Have run through all troubleshooting methods for this and downloaded/reinstalled again but the issue still persists with this.

New update 17/08 hasn't fixed the issue either, any suggestions?
@Callum1409 and @Fintan Collins, both of you seem to have installed it wrongly somehow unfortunately. Can I have a screenshot of your megapack faces folder, ideally showing clearly the amount of files in there? Also, are you running any other facepacks?

@Callum1409 and @Fintan Collins, both of you seem to have installed it wrongly somehow unfortunately. Can I have a screenshot of your megapack faces folder, ideally showing clearly the amount of files in there? Also, are you running any other facepacks?

I have redownloaded the full pack and the same issue is still happening? I am not running any other facepacks for this no.
https://ibb.co/sQrGqMc
I have redownloaded the full pack and the same issue is still happening? I am not running any other facepacks for this no.
https://ibb.co/sQrGqMc

Can you also confirm that the preferences are as indicated in the opening post, ideally with a screenshot of them?

Can you also confirm that the preferences are as indicated in the opening post, ideally with a screenshot of them?

I have followed all of the steps with this as well and are the same as the opening post https://ibb.co/rdG8VDx
I have followed all of the steps with this as well and are the same as the opening post https://ibb.co/rdG8VDx

Drop me a PM, I've got something to suggest

Do i have to download all the latest changes or just the latest one?
Do i have to download all the latest changes or just the latest one?

If you download just the latest changes file, that's all you get. You need to have the full megapack, the full 16GB+ file, which will have over 270,000 faces included in it.
If you download just the latest changes file, that's all you get. You need to have the full megapack, the full 16GB+ file, which will have over 270,000 faces included in it.

i also have the full pack, but will i need pervious update packs?
i also have the full pack, but will i need pervious update packs?

No, the full pack is enough. In fact, if you have the full pack and add an update pack to it in a separate folder, then you may well end up with the graphics not displaying at all.

Can you too drop me a PM? Maybe we can arrange something a bit more quickly that way...
just noticed that Thiago Reiss 19398875 had his missing face cut it looks like in time to make the latest update. In game and when I searched on here using the search for the player his image is still missing. Did he miss the update or somehow missed?
just noticed that Thiago Reiss 19398875 had his missing face cut it looks like in time to make the latest update. In game and when I searched on here using the search for the player his image is still missing. Did he miss the update or somehow missed?

I'm afraid you're mistaken. The cut was produced after the latest update pack was finalized.

You can always download the cut and add him to your game by modifying the config file accordingly
I'm afraid you're mistaken. The cut was produced after the latest update pack was finalized.

You can always download the cut and add him to your game by modifying the config file accordingly

Yeah I did that. So is their like a set number of days for the cut off before each update is released? Just curious and think all the staff and graphics makers do a great job, making the game much better. I've been playing it since roughly Karl-Heinze Reidle was at Liverpool.
Yeah I did that. So is their like a set number of days for the cut off before each update is released? Just curious and think all the staff and graphics makers do a great job, making the game much better. I've been playing it since roughly Karl-Heinze Reidle was at Liverpool.

The cut-out faces megapack hasn't been around that long, though my first version of the game was CM3 back in 1998, so it'll be around the same time, I guess!

As for the megapack, updates are generally released around every 4 weeks or when we reach around the 4,000 image mark, whichever comes the quickest. With the amount of cuts being produced by the community, it's usually around 3 weeks lately and sometimes less
I just can't download it without the download just stopping. I get maybe half an hour into a download and it stops. Can anyone help?
I just can't download it without the download just stopping. I get maybe half an hour into a download and it stops. Can anyone help?

There's a number of reasons this could be happening. Have a look at this to see if helps at all: https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch000839.htm

Using Google Chrome means you can resume the download from the point it stops, should that happen, so try that too
apologies if already posted, i have downloaded all the paacks and am upto date
the config file in the 12.16 doesnt have all the files that there faces for

e.g Charlie Allan ID:29217875 has a face but not in XML as such isnt showing in my Leeds squad

all ahelp appreciated
apologies if already posted, i have downloaded all the paacks and am upto date
the config file in the 12.16 doesnt have all the files that there faces for

e.g Charlie Allan ID:29217875 has a face but not in XML as such isnt showing in my Leeds squad

all ahelp appreciated

I've just downloaded 12.16 and it's there

That UID was added in the 12.04 update pack, so he won't have been added to the config until then. Are you sure you're using the 12.16 config file and not the original 12.0 one? What is the config's filesize and date modified?

I've just downloaded 12.16 and it's there

That UID was added in the 12.04 update pack, so he won't have been added to the config until then. Are you sure you're using the 12.16 config file and not the original 12.0 one? What is the config's filesize and date modified?

Hi Mons, thanks for your reply

im using 12.16

the file size is 19.8mb modified Aug 20
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×