Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 41 minutes ago
Guilherme Mateus Assis de oliveira commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v2.3 for FM20.4.1 [released on 28/04/2020]
41 minutes ago
Yeroc commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
3 hours ago
leomessi23 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Matamalx commented on: Fantasy USA and Canada Info
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213663 changes from 766 contributors.
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Faces Mixpack
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213574 changes from 766 contributors.
4 hours ago
Mateee commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
4 hours ago
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
12345cieza added a download: Spartak Subotica Teampack
5 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Day Tripper commented on: England - Southern League Premier Div (Zamaretto)
5 hours ago
Day Tripper commented on: England - Evo-Stik (Southern) League Division One SS'2014/15 New! (03/03/15)
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213321 changes from 766 contributors.
5 hours ago
Ivs commented on: England - Evo-Stik (Southern) League Division One SS'2014/15 New! (03/03/15)
5 hours ago
Day Tripper commented on: England - Evo-Stik (Southern) League Division One SS'2014/15 New! (03/03/15)
5 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213299 changes from 766 contributors.
6 hours ago
matt46 commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
7 hours ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
handy250 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
toñito commented on: SS Template Thread
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
R Charlston commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
7 hours ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
7 hours ago
Weasek11 commented on: Failed New Site Launch
Discussion
Hi Mons, thanks for your reply

im using 12.16

the file size is 19.8mb modified Aug 20

Have you edited the config file at all? 12.16 was released on August 17, so the date modified can't be any later than that for it to be the original file.

Also, can I see a screenshot of the section of the config file what you think the line of code for that player should appear?
Owen Hove (94031966) is index instead of RGB color..... It really looks strange
Owen Hove (94031966) is index instead of RGB color..... It really looks strange

I'll see if I can fix it
I'll see if I can fix it

It is really easy to fix. In photoshop Image ---> mode then select RGB color instead of index.

here is a fixed version :

https://i.imgur.com/XZnayu4.png
It is really easy to fix. In photoshop Image ---> mode then select RGB color instead of index.

here is a fixed version :

https://i.imgur.com/XZnayu4.png

To be honest, the edges are so jagged, that I prefer to recut this to get a better result. I'll be doing so later today

«This comment has been edited»
Everytime i go to dowload the file it comes up as a internet explorer file why is it doing that but when i download it?
Everytime i go to dowload the file it comes up as a internet explorer file why is it doing that but when i download it?

I'm sorry, but that doesn't make a lot of sense.

Which file are you downloading and from which page? Also, do you have Winrar installed?
Hi team, im either being very noobish or just an absolute idiot, after i download im following the instruction and not able to have a file to extract the info from, i keep getting I.E page and then the page doesn't exist.

What am i doing wrong?

Kind regards

Steve
Hi team, im either being very noobish or just an absolute idiot, after i download im following the instruction and not able to have a file to extract the info from, i keep getting I.E page and then the page doesn't exist.

What am i doing wrong?

Kind regards

Steve

Are you using Winrar to extract the file you've downloaded? What is the filesize of the file you've downloaded? Perhaps a screenshot of the error message you're getting would be helpful because it's not exactly clear what and where the issue is.
Are you using Winrar to extract the file you've downloaded? What is the filesize of the file you've downloaded? Perhaps a screenshot of the error message you're getting would be helpful because it's not exactly clear what and where the issue is.

Hi bud,

Yup i was being an idiot and now using my winrar.
Hello guys, I just want to ask a question is this "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" contains all the faces or should i download older versions also ?

Hey guys,

Just upgraded my membership to premium to download this pack and am unfortunately having issues with moving the folders.

The 'faces' folder moved over without any trouble but the 'icon faces' folder will not. It shows the message "The folder can't complete the operation because some data in 'sortitoutsi' can't be read or written. [Error code -36]

I am using macOS Catalina and have just installed the game via the Epic Games Launcher. I have used this pack in the past through previous versions of the game and have had no issues.

Thanks,
Jake
Hello guys, I just want to ask a question is this "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" contains all the faces or should i download older versions also ?

Where are you downloading this from and what is the size of the file?

Hey guys,

Just upgraded my membership to premium to download this pack and am unfortunately having issues with moving the folders.

The 'faces' folder moved over without any trouble but the 'icon faces' folder will not. It shows the message "The folder can't complete the operation because some data in 'sortitoutsi' can't be read or written. [Error code -36]

I am using macOS Catalina and have just installed the game via the Epic Games Launcher. I have used this pack in the past through previous versions of the game and have had no issues.

Thanks,
Jake

First of all, before trying to extract it, how many images are there in the iconfaces folder? Could be the case that the file hasn't downloaded fully. Secondly, do you have sufficient space on your hard disk for the folder to extract? Thirdly, have you tried extracting it to a different folder?

All being said, I'm afraid that looks like an OS error rather than something to do with these files. As I'm not a Mac user, I can't really offer any particular help other than the above 'generic' guidance.

If all this doesn't help, here's my iconfaces folder
Hi! I wanna download all the packs but its 16gb so it realy large. So I'm curious can this be a problem for my computer?
Since '96
Hi! I wanna download all the packs but its 16gb so it realy large. So I'm curious can this be a problem for my computer?

What kind of problem do you envisage it to possibly be?
Hi! I'm extracting the megapack and the app asks me if I want to replace files. I don't have any other face packs. What should I do? Here's how it looks like https://drive.google.com/file/d/11KFMrJbodyrFC_DyxUxsT83FGTGQT3DH/view?usp=sharing
Hi! I'm extracting the megapack and the app asks me if I want to replace files. I don't have any other face packs. What should I do? Here's how it looks like https://drive.google.com/file/d/11KFMrJbodyrFC_DyxUxsT83FGTGQT3DH/view?usp=sharing

No idea, to be honest - just say yes. It may be a false positive.
I think it's where there's two images with the same filename but one is of a .png format and the other is a .PNG format.
Hey, i've been trying to extract the file called "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00", but the extraction takes way too long (7zip is telling me it will take 8 hours, 1% after 30 min waiting). I already tried using WINRAR but WINRAR can't even open the rar. because there are too many files i guess?

I used torrent to download the megapack and tried reinstalling it twice already but it won't work. Obviously putting the rar. into the graphics folder without extracting it doesn't work aswell. Anyone has a fix for me?
Hey, i've been trying to extract the file called "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00", but the extraction takes way too long (7zip is telling me it will take 8 hours, 1% after 30 min waiting). I already tried using WINRAR but WINRAR can't even open the rar. because there are too many files i guess?

I used torrent to download the megapack and tried reinstalling it twice already but it won't work. Obviously putting the rar. into the graphics folder without extracting it doesn't work aswell. Anyone has a fix for me?

It's an enormous file and it'll certainly take a while to extract, and there's not much which can be done to speed that up tbh. Try and have as few concurrent applications running as possible to focus all the system resources and speed up the extraction process.
It's an enormous file and it'll certainly take a while to extract, and there's not much which can be done to speed that up tbh. Try and have as few concurrent applications running as possible to focus all the system resources and speed up the extraction process.

Alright i guess i have no other choice, it just seemed strange to me as i have a rather good pc and never had any problems with something like that. Longest time it took me to extract something with similar size (15gb) was probably around 30 minutes. Was thinking the zip file was corrupted or something.

Anyways thanks for the quick answer!
Alright i guess i have no other choice, it just seemed strange to me as i have a rather good pc and never had any problems with something like that. Longest time it took me to extract something with similar size (15gb) was probably around 30 minutes. Was thinking the zip file was corrupted or something.

Anyways thanks for the quick answer!

It shouldn't take you that amount of time either, tbh, but the issue is not just that the file is very large but that it contains well over half a million files, which amount affects how slowly it extracts. Let it extract overnight
Alright I'm downloading "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" do I have to download olders too? like "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar" "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00.rar" etc. etc. or they are all include in latest complete pack?
Since '96
Alright I'm downloading "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" do I have to download olders too? like "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00.rar" "Complete Pack - sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00.rar" etc. etc. or they are all include in latest complete pack?

you do not have to download older packs.
Hi guys, just upgraded my membership to premium to download this pack and am unfortunately having issues downloading

Every time I download, it stops..

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/39/2/1600763303-capture-d-ecran-2020-09-22-a-16-27-12.png

I just downloaded a large file on Uptobox for example, and no problem, it was very fast.
Hi guys, just upgraded my membership to premium to download this pack and am unfortunately having issues downloading

Every time I download, it stops..

https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2020/39/2/1600763303-capture-d-ecran-2020-09-22-a-16-27-12.png

I just downloaded a large file on Uptobox for example, and no problem, it was very fast.

If you use Google Chrome, you should be able to resume the download at the point it was interrupted.
Hey it's me again. I downloaded the megapack called "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00" via torrent and everything is working now.
My question is what updates should i download now? Do i only have to download the lastest changes (12.17) or every single update so 12.01 to 12.17?
Hey it's me again. I downloaded the megapack called "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00" via torrent and everything is working now.
My question is what updates should i download now? Do i only have to download the lastest changes (12.17) or every single update so 12.01 to 12.17?

All of them (i.e. 12.01 to 12.17) and apply them in chronological order.

FYI, when installing the update packs, you should be getting overwrite prompts. If you aren't, then you aren't installing them correctly
I'm wondering why you guys dont using mediafire for the updates? Mediafire is way too simple and fast...
Since '96
I'm wondering why you guys dont using mediafire for the updates? Mediafire is way too simple and fast...

Due to the frequency of the release of update packs, the uploading to mirrors is automated. I am not too technical, but the way it was explained to me is that the mirror sites chosen are the only ones which permit the customisation required to allow the update packs to be uploaded automatically on them when they are released on our site. mediafire and mega, amongst others, do not allow this, which would therefore require manual uploading.

Many, many years back, I used to upload them myself for this reason on mediafire to but my account got blocked due to high activity on suspicion of copyright infringement, so I'm not to keen on trying again tbh.

Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×