Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 10 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213299 changes from 766 contributors.
40 minutes ago
matt46 commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
56 minutes ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
handy250 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
toñito commented on: SS Template Thread
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
R Charlston commented on: Football Manager 2020 realistic match engine patch
1 hour ago
AndreaSSL1900 commented on: 💡 Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
Weasek11 commented on: Failed New Site Launch
1 hour ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
1 hour ago
Patres10 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213275 changes from 766 contributors.
1 hour ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Template Area
1 hour ago
kfnielsen commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Great British Bake Off
2 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
lembergman commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
einherjer83 commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
2 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213223 changes from 765 contributors.
3 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
chris commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D 20/21 for FM20 only Download Pack update thread New!
3 hours ago
WeezerKid commented on: 3D WIP 20/21 Thread New!
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 213213 changes from 765 contributors.
4 hours ago
Sheffield Hammer commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
5 hours ago
Mr_Skittles commented on: FC’12 Download Area 2020/21
Discussion
Thanks for the answer @mons
Since '96
Hey there !
As i'm playing a Korean career, i need some faces. But this file is way too big for my internet connexion and i just need the Korean faces. Is there a way to download only these without having to download the full file ?
It would help me a lot, thanks.
Hey there !
As i'm playing a Korean career, i need some faces. But this file is way too big for my internet connexion and i just need the Korean faces. Is there a way to download only these without having to download the full file ?
It would help me a lot, thanks.

Other than checking every team in the country from here and downloading each team's cuts manually and individually, it's not possible
I think it's where there's two images with the same filename but one is of a .png format and the other is a .PNG format.

Which are exactly the same format.

I would also like an answer to this. An archive being extracted into a completely empty folder should never ask if you want to replace files, but this one does, how is that possible?
Which are exactly the same format.

I would also like an answer to this. An archive being extracted into a completely empty folder should never ask if you want to replace files, but this one does, how is that possible?

However illogical it may seem, they are not the same, believe it or not. Try having a png and a PNG file with the same filename in the same folder; Windows won't let you
However illogical it may seem, they are not the same, believe it or not. Try having a png and a PNG file with the same filename in the same folder; Windows won't let you

The whole reason Windows won't let you is BECAUSE they are the same, extensions are not case sensitive so .png and .PNG are both the extension for Portable Network Graphics.

The cat in me was so intrigued at an archive requesting permission to write over itself that I scanned "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" for duplicates and found four sets...

iconfaces\91185039.png
iconfaces\91185039.PNG

iconfaces\768274.png
iconfaces\768274.PNG

faces\91185039.png
faces\91185039.PNG

faces\768274.png
faces\768274.PNG

It seems that while NTFS won't allow two files with the same name to occupy the same location a .rar archive has no such qualms so these files sit happily right next to each other until it comes time to extract them wherein the second file in each set will require permission to overwrite the first one.

You should probably include whichever four are the most recent in an update pack just to make sure people have the newest version as I clicked "Yes to all" ensuring I have the .PNG versions but others might have clicked "No to all" in which case they will see the .png versions. Meaning two footballers will look very different on some computers.

Rob
The whole reason Windows won't let you is BECAUSE they are the same, extensions are not case sensitive so .png and .PNG are both the extension for Portable Network Graphics.

The cat in me was so intrigued at an archive requesting permission to write over itself that I scanned "sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00.rar" for duplicates and found four sets...

iconfaces\91185039.png
iconfaces\91185039.PNG

iconfaces\768274.png
iconfaces\768274.PNG

faces\91185039.png
faces\91185039.PNG

faces\768274.png
faces\768274.PNG

It seems that while NTFS won't allow two files with the same name to occupy the same location a .rar archive has no such qualms so these files sit happily right next to each other until it comes time to extract them wherein the second file in each set will require permission to overwrite the first one.

You should probably include whichever four are the most recent in an update pack just to make sure people have the newest version as I clicked "Yes to all" ensuring I have the .PNG versions but others might have clicked "No to all" in which case they will see the .png versions. Meaning two footballers will look very different on some computers.

Rob

Thanks for that. It's probably a by-product of the fact that the update packs are actually created automatically based on files that I upload on FTP. Looks like the 2 original cuts (768274 and 91185039) where the .PNG files as they're not appearing in the respective cut-out page and that the more recent cut-out is fine. I'll include it in the next update pack to be safe

P.S. They won't look any different because (a) they're of the same player after all and more importantly (b) FM doesn't read .PNG files but only .png files, for some arcane reason.

P.P.S. Is that Sensi in your avatar?

«This comment has been edited»
It is indeed the sensible old game, I believe it's SWOS as each player had a star rating in SWOS as you can see in the avatar. I also remember that each player had three letters attached to them such as VHS or THP and I remember spending an afternoon trying to deduce what each letter stood for and V threw me a bit until I worked out that it was shot velocity. I loved SWOS, if you gave one of the unknowns in your reserves a couple of stints in the first team he would accrue a basic price tag but then if you gave him a couple more games the game would assign a value of roughly the team average and you could sell him for a small fortune.
Merhabalar;

prumium üyelik satın aldım.AMA İNDİRME YAPTIĞIMDA HATA VERİYOR.BİR SÜRE SONRA DOSYALAR DA HATA VAR MI İNDİREMİYORUM.ŞİMDİDEN YARDIMCIM OLURSANIZ SEVİNİRİM.
Merhabalar;

prumium üyelik satın aldım.AMA İNDİRME YAPTIĞIMDA HATA VERİYOR.BİR SÜRE SONRA DOSYALAR DA HATA VAR MI İNDİREMİYORUM.ŞİMDİDEN YARDIMCIM OLURSANIZ SEVİNİRİM.

This is an English-language forum. Please post in English
Hi guys.

I am a premium member and I am trying to download a Cut-Out Faces Megapack from download link on the post, but every single time the download is starting after 40mb it is stopping and after a couple of seconds i have a message about network issue, always exavtly in the same moment. Does anybody have the same problem and knows how to fix it?

Thanks a lot
Hi guys.

I am a premium member and I am trying to download a Cut-Out Faces Megapack from download link on the post, but every single time the download is starting after 40mb it is stopping and after a couple of seconds i have a message about network issue, always exavtly in the same moment. Does anybody have the same problem and knows how to fix it?

Thanks a lot

Try downloading the file using Google Chrome, which allows interrupted download to be resumed from the point they were stopped.
That's exactly what I am doing since beggining. The problem is the downloading it stopping itself and then the message with issue appears. I cannot resume download, need to start over again and once again it stops after 40mb.
That's exactly what I am doing since beggining. The problem is the downloading it stopping itself and then the message with issue appears. I cannot resume download, need to start over again and once again it stops after 40mb.

It must be something specific to your PC and/or connection then, because it's work fine for me. In the time it took me to type this, it's downloaded 0.5GB already. Maybe it'll stop in the future, but I'd resume it if that was the case.

Try downloading it using Incognito, maybe it's an issue with some extensions?
It must be something specific to your PC and/or connection then, because it's work fine for me. In the time it took me to type this, it's downloaded 0.5GB already. Maybe it'll stop in the future, but I'd resume it if that was the case.

Try downloading it using Incognito, maybe it's an issue with some extensions?

Same. No changes. I've tried edge browser, incognito and all of these always stop exactly on the same place. One interesting thing is if you are downloading another file on the same file this issue will stop every other downloads from your website...
Same. No changes. I've tried edge browser, incognito and all of these always stop exactly on the same place. One interesting thing is if you are downloading another file on the same file this issue will stop every other downloads from your website...

At my end, I was able to download the full cut-out megapack alongside multiple individual facepacks without any issues. I'm genuinely not sure what the matter can be, or how I can help you for now
There are some players faces that dont appear in my game even though their faces are in the faces folder.
I think it has something to do with the config file but I dont know what I'm supposed to do.
The main player missing is joao cancelo but there are plenty u19 players missing even though their faces are in the folder.
There are some players faces that dont appear in my game even though their faces are in the faces folder.
I think it has something to do with the config file but I dont know what I'm supposed to do.
The main player missing is joao cancelo but there are plenty u19 players missing even though their faces are in the folder.

How many images do you have in your megapack folder? Which version of the megapack did you download? What is the date modified of the config.xml file?
How many images do you have in your megapack folder? Which version of the megapack did you download? What is the date modified of the config.xml file?

I Downloaded the full pack on 19-9-20 so it should be the latest version, the config.xml file was modified on 28-10-19 and there are 552.526 files in the faces and iconfaces folders
I Downloaded the full pack on 19-9-20 so it should be the latest version, the config.xml file was modified on 28-10-19 and there are 552.526 files in the faces and iconfaces folders

You're somehow using the wrong config file, the one released with the 12.0 base pack. What download method did you use?

Download the latest update pack, and replace your current config files (faces and iconfaces) with the one from the download.
You're somehow using the wrong config file, the one released with the 12.0 base pack. What download method did you use?

Download the latest update pack, and replace your current config files (faces and iconfaces) with the one from the download.

I just downloaded the full pack from uploaded.net and extracted it , I dont know how that happened. And thanks in advance for your help and quick response
Is it actually mathematically possible to download all the parts and updates in a few days without paying? That is really a torture to try downloading this pack from the scratch. It is 2020.
Is it actually mathematically possible to download all the parts and updates in a few days without paying? That is really a torture to try downloading this pack from the scratch. It is 2020.

Read this as to why it's not as straightforward as you might think.

You can download the torrent file, and follow it up with the update packs. Or wait for the 13.0 torrent at some point next month.
Read this as to why it's not as straightforward as you might think.

You can download the torrent file, and follow it up with the update packs. Or wait for the 13.0 torrent at some point next month.

I can at max download a single part at 60kbps speed, which normally must be at least 1200kbps with my connection. And there is a cooldown in between all the downloads while there are more than 16 parts out there to download. It feels impossible to download them all, i hope that 13.0 will arrive soon.

I can at max download a single part at 60kbps speed, which normally must be at least 1200kbps with my connection. And there is a cooldown in between all the downloads while there are more than 16 parts out there to download. It feels impossible to download them all, i hope that 13.0 will arrive soon.

Like I said, you can download the existing 12.0 torrent which contains a solid base with 235,000+ cut-outs, and then you can download the 17 (soon to be 18) update packs separately afterwards. It's just a question of whether you're patient enough.

Understandably, we don't have control of download speeds from sites external to us, so there's not much more we can do there.
Can anyone share me a few photos of their Graphics and Faces folders? I somehow destroyed my game while trying to install this facepack on top of another pack called Scopefaces. Every graphics mods including logos and kits are gone with faces at the moment, i appreciate any help. Heyy found a solution, i just deleted the config.xml i had directly on Football Manager 2020 folder and it fixed. Dunno if it will create any other problem but it looks fine now if anyone has the same issue.

Can anyone share me a few photos of their Graphics and Faces folders? I somehow destroyed my game while trying to install this facepack on top of another pack called Scopefaces. Every graphics mods including logos and kits are gone with faces at the moment, i appreciate any help. Heyy found a solution, i just deleted the config.xml i had directly on Football Manager 2020 folder and it fixed. Dunno if it will create any other problem but it looks fine now if anyone has the same issue.

There is a screenshot in the opening post of this thread, for future reference.

You can run multiple facepacks at the same time without any issues (in fact I do so), but they must be in separate folders, each folder with its separate config You must also remember, however, that if there are multiple images for the same person in the graphics folder, the game will only display the one in the first folder by alphabetical order.

https://i.imgur.com/nqizO39.png

In this case, if there are photos of the same person in each folder, the game will only display the one in the cut-outs folder. If there isn't one in the cut-outs folder, it will display the one in the DF11 folder. And so on and so forth.

I remove duplicate files anyway to save space (and because I'm a bit pedantic like that), but it's not necessary, if you keep the above in mind.
@mons What can I do with the 12.0 series? I pass it to FM21 and download the 13.0 update or remove all and download the 13.0 torrent?
Phil Foden.
@mons What can I do with the 12.0 series? I pass it to FM21 and download the 13.0 update or remove all and download the 13.0 torrent?

The bit in bold is enough
I can't get the base 12.0 megapack to run in my FM2020 game. I've made a graphics folder and extracted the megapack into C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics, but when I try to load the skin in game, all players are still the black silhouette, no matter what club I try to search through. Any solutions? Does it only work once you make a new save file?

I'm running on Windows 10 via the Epic Games Store client.
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×