Feed
Football Manager 2021 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 8 minutes ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
13 minutes ago
15 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: FM21 New Feature: xG or "Expected Goals"
46 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: FM21 New Feature: xG or "Expected Goals"
46 minutes ago
Footygamer added a topic: FM21 New Feature: xG or "Expected Goals"
48 minutes ago
Footygamer commented on: FM21 New Features: Match Day
48 minutes ago
Footygamer added a topic: FM21 New Features: Match Day
49 minutes ago
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM21 New Feature: Interactions
1 hour ago
moondog777 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
moondog777 added a download: Borussia Dortmund II Teampack
1 hour ago
Footygamer commented on: FM21 New Feature: Interactions
1 hour ago
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM21 New Feature: Interactions
2 hours ago
zulu9812 commented on: Fmanager Brasil Total 20/21
2 hours ago
Footygamer commented on: FM21 New Feature: Interactions
2 hours ago
Footygamer added a topic: FM21 New Feature: Interactions
2 hours ago
zulu9812 commented on: Nations - Europe SS'2019/20 Relink! (12/06/20)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 211553 changes from 764 contributors.
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: can't download the newest data update for fm 20
7 hours ago
IcemanSR commented on: FM Gemini '20 Skin
8 hours ago
dacamo commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
8 hours ago
rioblahbloh commented on: FMV Logos
9 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 52 Mixpack
9 hours ago
9 hours ago
12345cieza commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
12345cieza added a download: Hapoel Haifa Teampack
10 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - Climbing With Cliftonville
10 hours ago
xp305q8 commented on: FMV Logos
Discussion
I can't get the base 12.0 megapack to run in my FM2020 game. I've made a graphics folder and extracted the megapack into C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics, but when I try to load the skin in game, all players are still the black silhouette, no matter what club I try to search through. Any solutions? Does it only work once you make a new save file?

I'm running on Windows 10 via the Epic Games Store client.

Have you changed the preferences as outlined in the opening post of this thread?

If yes, and it's still not working, can we have a screenshot of your faces folder, showing clearly the path as well? Additionally, is there also a folder titled games in C:\Users\[user]\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020?
My mistake was not having the option for caching unchecked. I've unticked that and now everything has loaded up nicely. Thanks for the help!

For the purpose of all the update packs, since they're also packaged within a folder called 'sortitoutsi', do I extract only the contents within the 'faces' and 'iconfaces' folders into what's already in my library?
Great work as usual guys. Does anyone know if this is compatible with FM Mobile 20?
My mistake was not having the option for caching unchecked. I've unticked that and now everything has loaded up nicely. Thanks for the help!

For the purpose of all the update packs, since they're also packaged within a folder called 'sortitoutsi', do I extract only the contents within the 'faces' and 'iconfaces' folders into what's already in my library?

Yep, if you do it right, you should be prompted to overwrite some existing files, which you should accept

Great work as usual guys. Does anyone know if this is compatible with FM Mobile 20?

Based on discussions in this very chat a few days ago, it results that it is indeed compatible, yes.
Hello there,

I have installed FM20 on a new MAC and have dowloaded the latest facepack
however whatever I do I cannot get players faces to load.

I have copied the folder to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics
I have also ticked on reload skin when confirming changes in prefs and unticked use cache to decrease loading times.

it takes ages to load I the skin which makes me think its loading the face pack, but when it load I have the Silhouette face for every player.
is there anything else I should be doing ?

Gavin

Hello there,

I have installed FM20 on a new MAC and have dowloaded the latest facepack
however whatever I do I cannot get players faces to load.

I have copied the folder to /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2020/graphics
I have also ticked on reload skin when confirming changes in prefs and unticked use cache to decrease loading times.

it takes ages to load I the skin which makes me think its loading the face pack, but when it load I have the Silhouette face for every player.
is there anything else I should be doing ?

Gavin

Can we have a screenshot of your graphics folders? And of the faces folder too? Ideally showing the full path
I can't download several packs, it appairs the next text:

We do not currently have any free mirrors for this file. There are two completely opposite reasons this happens:

Possibility 1) The file is very new, and a mirror is still being created, this hopefully shouldn't take more than 5 more minutes.

Possibility 2) The file is very old and you should seek out a newer version. Old files still exist on our servers so if you REALLY need to access it please get in contact with an administrator. Alternatively all archived files held on our server are available to premium members instantly.

This file was uploaded on: 20-10-2020 13:36:12
I can't download several packs, it appairs the next text:

We do not currently have any free mirrors for this file. There are two completely opposite reasons this happens:

Possibility 1) The file is very new, and a mirror is still being created, this hopefully shouldn't take more than 5 more minutes.

Possibility 2) The file is very old and you should seek out a newer version. Old files still exist on our servers so if you REALLY need to access it please get in contact with an administrator. Alternatively all archived files held on our server are available to premium members instantly.

This file was uploaded on: 20-10-2020 13:36:12

This is a side-effect of the failed launch of the new site, I'm afraid. As soon as it's back up, normal service should be resumed
There was the same problem last 12th July in this forum.

Ican´t download next files for this problem:

Karlslunde
Austrian Mixpack 11
Westerlo
Europa pack_after 12.18_v1 (new 88 images)
There was the same problem last 12th July in this forum.

Ican´t download next files for this problem:

Karlslunde
Austrian Mixpack 11
Westerlo
Europa pack_after 12.18_v1 (new 88 images)

And that was also slightly related to work being done in the background related to the site. In fact, all those packs were released after yesterday. If you can tag the file creators, perhaps they can upload them to a mirror

I hope so.

Thank you Mons.
Hi!! I'm new on this, so: The content of the 33 face packs have to be in the same folder? or can they go in separate folders? I say this because there are so many .rar files and I am a bit clumsy in joining the files.
Hi!! I'm new on this, so: The content of the 33 face packs have to be in the same folder? or can they go in separate folders? I say this because there are so many .rar files and I am a bit clumsy in joining the files.

I'm confused, what 33 facepacks are you referring to?

Irrespectively, files from update packs should all be in the same folder, not separate ones. To be clear, all faces should be directly in the faces folder without any sub-folders, and same goes for the iconfaces.
Hi, сant download last packs: Crvena zvezda, Karlslunde, Austrian Mixpack 11, Westerlo, Europa pack_after 12.18_v1 (new 88 images), Diest, Marseille, Al-Ahly, Mix Staff 51, Yenisey, Europa pack_after 12.18_v2 (new 8 images),
Hi, сant download last packs: Crvena zvezda, Karlslunde, Austrian Mixpack 11, Westerlo, Europa pack_after 12.18_v1 (new 88 images), Diest, Marseille, Al-Ahly, Mix Staff 51, Yenisey, Europa pack_after 12.18_v2 (new 8 images),

See this post: https://sortitoutsi.net/comments/get/564961
Login to post a comment

Login Register
FM2021 SALE

FM2021 is currently on sale for $44.82 until 24 Nov 2020 23:55:00 ×