Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

Our Cut-Out Faces Megapack is the biggest collection of Football Manager Player Faces available. All players are available in the default cut-out style. When you download our Cut-Out Faces Megapack, you'll receive over 450,000 player faces to spice up your copy of Football Manager.

• 2024.06 - Released on 17 Mar 2024
Cut Out Player Faces Megapack

Installation Instructions

1. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using Steam on Windows?

Watch this YouTube tutorial video, which should you guide you on the steps you need to follow to install it. Although it is for an older version of FM, the steps are still the same.  You need to use Winrar (or a similar program) to extract the downloaded file.

This is what the MP folder should look like for the respective version of FM you're using:

Anything beyond the blue line is up to you and how you want to structure your folders. 

The preferences should look like in the below screenshot:

To get them to look like this, navigate to your preferences on the welcome screen or by using the drop-down menu near the top right of the menu within your save game.

Choose the advanced tab (the blue square within the screenshot above) and select all from the drop-down menu on the right (the red square within the screenshot above).

Scroll down to the interface section near the middle of the list, where you are to make sure that:
• the “Use caching to decrease page loading times” box is unticked
• the “Reload skin when confirming changes in Preferences” box is ticked

After clicking confirm, it may take a few seconds or minutes for all the graphics to be loaded and you should now see all the graphics you have downloaded appear in your save game.

Once your skin is reloaded, you can re-tick the "Use Caching to Decrease Page Loading Time" button so that the splash screen at the start takes a lot less longer to load. However, the above process needs to be undertaken every time you add graphics to your game to ensure that the game "reads" them.

2. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using a Mac OS?

From FM20 onwards, there's been a substantial change to how Mac FM documents are stored. Previously the files would automatically go in the Documents folder here:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 202x

Now the files will instead appear in the following location:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 202x

By default this folder is hidden, so to access you need to do as follows:

Open Finder
Click ‘Go’ from the menubar
Press and hold down the ‘Option’ (Alt) key
This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘Football Manager 202x -> graphics’ (create the last folder if necessary

Anything beyond this path line is up to you and how you want to structure your folders.

To get them to look like this, navigate to your preferences on the welcome screen or by using the drop-down menu near the top right of the menu within your save game.

Choose the advanced tab (the blue square within the screenshot above) and select all from the drop-down menu on the right (the red square within the screenshot above).

Scroll down to the interface section near the middle of the list, where you are to make sure that:

After clicking confirm, it may take a few seconds or minutes for all the graphics to be loaded and you should now see all the graphics you have downloaded appear in your save game.

Once your skin is reloaded, you can re-tick the "Use Caching to Decrease Page Loading Time" button so that the splash screen at the start takes a lot less longer to load. However, the above process needs to be undertaken every time you add graphics to your game to ensure that the game "reads" them.

3. I don’t want to have the megapack in the default user data folder – can I place it elsewhere and how would I do so?

You need to change your user data location. Simple steps on how to do so can be found here.

The above step does not apply if you’re playing on Gamepass, in which case the user data location has to be the default one (i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 202x)

It is recommended that the user data location is not placed within the Steam installation folder as this may cause issues.

4. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using Gamepass?

If you're using Gamepass, then you have to use the default user data folder - point 4 above does not and can not apply to you.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you've never downloaded the pack before, you should just download the larger "complete pack".

If you're not a premium member, it is recommended that you download the base megapack via torrent by going to our cut-out megapack download page. After which, you should then download all the update packs released to date and apply them chronologically.

If you're a premium member, just download the most recent complete pack.

If you already have a version of our Cut-Out Faces Megapack installed, then click "Download Latest Changes" and you'll be presented with a list of all the updates we've released since you've last downloaded a file. Simply download any you might have missed, starting with the oldest.
Watch this YouTube tutorial video, which should you guide you on the steps you need to follow to install it. Although it is for an older version of FM, the steps are still the same. You need to use Winrar (or a similar program) to extract the downloaded file.

This is what the MP folder should look like:
https://i.imgur.com/85lGeDc.png

https://i.imgur.com/jbZkFfw.png

From FM20 onwards, there's been a substantial change to how Mac FM documents are stored. Previously the files would automatically go in the Documents folder here:

Users/YOUR Mac USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 202x

Open Finder
This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘Football Manager 202x’

Anything beyond the blue line is up to you and how you want to structure your folders.

https://i.imgur.com/jbZkFfw.png

You need to change your user data location. Simple steps on how to do so can be found here.

The above step does not apply if you’re playing on Gamepass, in which case the user data location has to be the default one (i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 202x)

It is recommended that the user data location is not placed within the Steam installation folder as this may cause issues.
If you're using Gamepass, then you have to use the default user data folder (i.e. Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 202x)
The torrent file includes the base megapack uploaded just before that year’s FM version is released. Any and all subsequent update packs are to be downloaded separately.
For those who have never used torrents, in the vast majority of cases, it's just a question of downloading the client program (a small file, less than 1MB) and then downloading the megapack torrent file (a tiny file, around 20k) and then letting the program do the job.

Torrent files need a torrent client to be downloaded. I personally use µTorrent but other common clients are BitTorrent, Vuze and Deluge. For those using torrents for the first time, here is a general walk-through on how to download torrents and a specific guide for µTorrent.

Be aware that it will take a substantial amount of time to download the file due to its sheer size and that other people depend on you hosting the file to get it so please leave your torrent client on after you have fully downloaded it. The etiquette is generally accepted to be to upload as much as you download, although this might not always be possible. The older the torrent file, the less likely it is that there will still be users seeding it.
You need to copy and overwrite the faces and the new config file from the update pack into the faces folder and follow the same procedure for the iconfaces folder.

If done correctly, you should be asked if you want to overwrite files – accept. You should have one folder for faces and another folder for iconfaces, and no sub-folder whatsoever in them.

These steps are to be repeated for every update pack downloaded, and they are to be installed chronologically.
Please report this so that they can be reuploaded.
Extracting the file will take a while, but it shouldn't take the hours and hours that the program extracting will sometimes say it will. To speed it up, it is recommended that you have as few programs running as possible so that the system can dedicate as many resources to the extraction as it possibly can.

Secondly, for files as large as this, the calculation of the extraction time will be wildly incorrect at the start. After a while, it'll show a more realistic timeframe, which shouldn't be more than an hour or two if you have a good setup and few programs running at the same time.
You might have a poor internet connection or your browser might have some extensions which interrupt this download. Having loads of downloads ongoing and/or streaming may also de-prioritise this download.

Try using Google Chrome in incognito mode (or the equivalent mode for other browsers) and you should be able to resume the download from the point it was interrupted, if that happens.
This download has two folders: one is the faces folder which contains the cut-outs which should be displayed on this screen. There is also a file titled config.xml which tells the game which images to assign to which person. The other folder is the iconfaces folder which contains the smaller images displayed near a person's name on the menu which comes up when you right-click on them, and also includes a different config file for this folder.

The likelihood is that you've put the iconfaces in the faces folder, or used the wrong config file for each folder. As a result, the smaller images (in 25x18) are being upscaled to be displayed in the person's profile, hence the blurring. Re-install the update pack again, making sure you put the contents of each folder in the right place.
The most recent update pack will include the most recent config file, so you can choose to download it and use it from there.

Alternatively, you can download fmXML and generate a config yourself. There's a video on YouTube on how to use it but it's really easy and the instructions are quite straight-forward.
Down the years, after an update pack was released, it was noted that some images included therein where of the wrong person, with a wrong extension or duplicated. Due to the way the download system is structured, these cannot be removed from the download, so there may well be a couple of hundred images’ worth of difference, depending on the version you download.
Our megapack covers 25,000 teams and it's impossible to cater for these kind of requests since players and staff get transferred or sacked or retire etc and recreating and reuploading 25,000 different smaller packs would be an impossible task. That's why we have all the images in a megapack so that everything is captured therein.
These persons do not appear in the default database for licensing reasons. This means that they only appear in your save-game because they were added via a custom file, generally the real name fix file. However, this means that their UID (which is what is used to map a person's image to the right individual) is different, and so the game cannot assign the image to them from your existing facepack.

To get them to show, you should individually download the cut-out faces that you want from here (or use the UID to find them in your existing facepack if you don't use the cut-out megapack), put them in a separate folder to your existing facepack and create a config file just for them using the method outlined in here (which works for all facepack styles, not just the cut-out megapack).
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
YouTube installation video

If you are having an issue with the Cut-Out Faces Megapack not working and you wish to ask for help, please read the installation instructions again and make sure that you have (a) downloaded the full megapack (and not just an update pack) and (b) installed it in the correct place. Then check to see if your query is being addressed in the below FAQ before posting.

If your issue is not addressed, please help us to help you by explaining clearly what the issue is and accompany it with screenshots of your megapack folder, showing clearly the full path it’s located in as well as how many images are in that folder.

We recommend checking our cut-out megapack download page on a regular basis to update your MP with the latest released images. We generally release an update pack every 3 weeks or so.

1. I’m new to all this – what should I download?
It is recommended you download the base megapack via torrent by going to our cut-out megapack download page. After which, you should then download all the update packs released to date and apply them chronologically.

2. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using Steam on Windows?
Watch this YouTube tutorial video, which should you guide you on the steps you need to follow to install it. Although it is for an older version of FM, the steps are still the same. You need to use Winrar (or a similar program) to extract the downloaded file.

This is what the MP folder should look like:
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/gq5WH7x02eeFzgwC9FTIkiUSwHtEiGo1ucoXY7aT.png

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/ddxsJBZ1AGXdLpBKoLPUMRzid79j9iur1rCL2yIN.png

3. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using a Mac OS?

Open Finder
This will bring up the ‘Library’, click to enter then go to ‘Application Support’ -> ‘Sports Interactive’ -> ‘Football Manager 202x’

https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/ddxsJBZ1AGXdLpBKoLPUMRzid79j9iur1rCL2yIN.png

4. I don’t want to have the megapack in the default user data folder – can I place it elsewhere and how would I do so?

5. How do I install the cut-out megapack if I’m using Gamepass?
If you're using Gamepass, then you have to use the default user data folder - point 4 above does not and can not apply to you.

6. Where can I download the torrent?
Go to this page, click on this button
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/zP8swIPSyPvuyW6f1lBWGZWbvOSpSE0nbbTfs2xT.jpg
then scroll down till the end of the page and you'll find this
https://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/mirrored_images/lRExhZIeDoYPFXPRvaWR3mJMVZ4nybMhMSSAb9Q8.jpg

To be fully up-to-date, you would still have to download any subsequent update packs separately.

7. What does the torrent download include?
The torrent file includes the base megapack uploaded just before that year’s FM version is released. Any and all subsequent update packs are to be downloaded separately.

8. What is a torrent file and how do I use?
For those who have never used torrents, in the vast majority of cases, it's just a question of downloading the client program (a small file, less than 1MB) and then downloading the megapack torrent file (a tiny file, around 20k) and then letting the program do the job.

Torrent files need a torrent client to be downloaded. I personally use µTorrent but other common clients are BitTorrent, Vuze and Deluge. For those using torrents for the first time, here is a general walk-through on how to download torrents and a specific guide for µTorrent.

Be aware that it will take a substantial amount of time to download the file due to its sheer size and that other people depend on you hosting the file to get it so please leave your torrent client on after you have fully downloaded it. The etiquette is generally accepted to be to upload as much as you download, although this might not always be possible. The older the torrent file, the less likely it is that there will still be users seeding it.

9. How do I install update packs?
You need to copy and overwrite the faces and the new config file from the update pack into the faces folder and follow the same procedure for the iconfaces folder.

If done correctly, you should be asked if you want to overwrite files – accept. You should have one folder for faces and another folder for iconfaces, and no sub-folder whatsoever in them.

These steps are to be repeated for every update pack downloaded, and they are to be installed chronologically.

10. Some links on the mirror sites aren’t working – what can I do?
Since the files are hosted outside our pages, there isn't much we can do about this unfortunately. You could try downloading the pack via torrent and get it this way.

11. I’ve downloaded the megapack but it’s telling me that it’ll take a very long time to extract. Is this normal and what can I do?
Extracting the file will take a while, but it shouldn't take the hours and hours that the program extracting will sometimes say it will. To speed it up, it is recommended that you have as few programs running as possible so that the system can dedicate as many resources to the extraction as it possibly can.

Secondly, for files as large as this, the calculation of the extraction time will be wildly incorrect at the start. After a while, it'll show a more realistic timeframe, which shouldn't be more than an hour or two if you have a good setup and few programs running at the same time.

12. I’m using a previous version of FM and some of the images aren’t displaying properly after I downloaded the 2022.0 torrent file
The 22.0 torrent file was compressed in a way which has this effect on some images. It is suggested that you download an older torrent file which should not have this issue. Download links for older torrent versions is being made available below. It is recommended that you download the torrent file for the version after the one you’re playing since this will include all the update packs released for that iteration 😉

sortitoutsi_megapack_4.00 - uploaded before the release of FM12
sortitoutsi_megapack_5.00 - uploaded before the release of FM13
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00 - uploaded before the release of FM14
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_7.00 - uploaded before the release of FM15
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_8.00 - uploaded before the release of FM16
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_9.00 - uploaded before the release of FM17
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_10.00 - uploaded before the release of FM18
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_11.00 - uploaded before the release of FM19
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_12.00 - uploaded before the release of FM20
sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_13.00 - uploaded before the release of FM21
The older the torrent version you’ll download, the less likely it’ll be there’ll be any seeds for it, naturally.

13. The premium download keeps stopping after a while – what should I do?
You might have a poor internet connection or your browser might have some extensions which interrupt this download. Having loads of downloads ongoing and/or streaming may also de-prioritise this download.

Try using Google Chrome in incognito mode (or the equivalent mode for other browsers) and you should be able to resume the download from the point it was interrupted, if that happens.

14. After applying an update pack, some of the cut-outs on a player’s profile are blurred and of a very low quality – what happened?
This download has two folders: one is the faces folder which contains the cut-outs which should be displayed on this screen. There is also a file titled config.xml which tells the game which images to assign to which person. The other folder is the iconfaces folder which contains the smaller images displayed near a person's name on the menu which comes up when you right-click on them, and also includes a different config file for this folder.

The likelihood is that you've put the iconfaces in the faces folder, or used the wrong config file for each folder. As a result, the smaller images (in 25x18) are being upscaled to be displayed in the person's profile, hence the blurring. Re-install the update pack again, making sure you put the contents of each folder in the right place.

15. I edited the config file and messed it up – can I recreate a new one without needing to download the full megapack?
The most recent update pack will include the most recent config file, so you can choose to download it and use it from there.

Alternatively, you can download fmXML and generate a config yourself. There's a video on YouTube on how to use it but it's really easy and the instructions are quite straight-forward.

16. The amount of images in my faces folder is less than what is the head-count in the banner at the top of the cut-out section – what’s wrong?
Down the years, after an update pack was released, it was noted that some images included therein where of the wrong person, with a wrong extension or duplicated. Due to the way the download system is structured, these cannot be removed from the download, so there may well be a couple of hundred images’ worth of difference, depending on the version you download.

17. The megapack is too large for me. I'd only like to have cuts from a specific nation/division - is it possible?
It's impossible to cater for these kind of requests since different people will want different combination of leagues, nations and divisions, plus people move around and get transferred or sacked or retire etc. and the only way to do so is to update and download them manually. That's why we have all the images in a megapack so that everything is captured therein.

18. The Ajax non-playing staff/Hans-Dieter Flick don't have their faces displayed. What's wrong?
These persons do not appear in the default database for licensing reasons. This means that they only appear in your save-game because they were added via a custom file, generally the real name fix file. However, this means that their UID (which is what is used to map a person's image to the right individual) is different, and so the game cannot assign the image to them from your existing facepack.

To get them to show, you should individually download the cut-out faces that you want from here (or use the UID to find them in your existing facepack if you don't use the cut-out megapack), put them in a separate folder to your existing facepack and create a config file just for them using the method outlined in here (which works for all facepack styles, not just the cut-out megapack).

19. Cut-outs for Dutch/French players aren't displayed when viewed through their national team, but appear fine when viewed from their club team. What's wrong?
It's a licensing issue. Download this file (or the equivalent for your version of FM) to resolve it.

Polish Translation by marrtac:
Tego roku, na wasze prośby, Cut-Out megapack będzie dostępny w formie pliku torrent.

Dla tych, którzy nigdy nie używali torentów, w większości przypadków, jest to tylko kwestia ściągnięcia programu (mały plik, mniej niż 1MB) i później ściągnięcie pliku 4.0 megapack torrent (malutki plik, około 20k) i następnie pozwolenie programowi, aby wykonał swoją pracę..

Pliki torrent potrzebują programu do torrentów żeby zostać ściągnięte. Ja używam µTorrent ale inne popularne programy to BitTorrent, Vuze and Deluge. Dla tych, którzy używają torrentów po raz pierwszy, tutaj jest ogólny poradnik jest ogólny poradnik jak ściągać torrenty i dokładniejszy poradnik dla µTorrent.

Miej na uwadze, że ściągniecie całego pliku może zająć sporo czasu ze względu na jego rozmiar i że pozostali użytkownicy są zależni od Ciebie, więc nie wyłączaj swojego programu torrent po tych jak ściągnąłeś plik do końca. Przyjęte jest żeby pozwolić innym ściągnąć od siebie tyle ile sami ściągneliśmy.

Ściągnąłeś cały plik MP. Co teraz zrobić żeby mieć go w grze?

Po pierwsze musisz rozpakować ściągnięty plik. Jest on spakowany, więc musisz ściągnąć 7zip albo Winrar albo Winzip (dlaPC) albo The Unarchiver (dla Mac) albo Stuffit Expander i zainstalować.

Po instalacji 7zip, kliknij na plik MP4.0 i rozpakuj na razie do tymczsowago folderu, na przykład na pulpit. Plik jest duży, więc minąć trochę czasu zanim się w pełni rozpakuje, bądź cierpliwy. Idź zrobić sobie kawę/herbatę albo pooglądaj telewizję.

Po rozpakowaniu powinieneś mieć:

* folder o nazwie default zawierający dwa foldery o nazwie male and female
* folder o nazwie faces zawierający folder MEGAPACK 4.0 który ma plik readme, logo MP, 92,471 cutoutów and a plik config.xml.

Jeżeli wszystko jest prawidłowo, przenosimy oba foldery defaulti faces do Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > graphics. Jeżeli nie masz folderu graphics stwórz go. Ten plik ma być w
DOCUMENTS w folderach FM a nie gdzieś indziej.

Tak powinien wyglądać folder MP:

http://localhostr.com/file/4HADXXe/mpfolderorganisation.png

Ostatni etap zanim będziesz mógł zobaczyć twarze w grze. Uruchom FM i wejdź w ustawienia. Znajdź zakładkę Dzwięk i Obraz i odznacz 'Używaj buforowania skórki' oraz zaznacz 'Zawsze odświeżaj skórkę po zatwierdzeniu'. Zatwierdź te zmiany. Twarze powinny się teraz pojawić w twojej grze..

Polecamy odwiedzanie naszego forum cut-out regularnie żeby dodawać do swojego MP nowe obrazki.

Aby uzyskać pomoc dla MP do wersji FM11zapytaj tutaj.

Italian Translation by Ernesttico:
Quest'anno, a grande richiesta, abbiamo messo a disposizione il Megapack via torrent.

Per coloro che non hanno mai usato i torrents, nella maggior parte dei casi è solo questione di scaricare un client (un piccolo programma di dimensioni minori di 1MB) e quindi scaricare il file torrent del Megapack 4.0 (un file molto piccolo, di circa 20kb) e quindi lasciar fare tutto al programma.

I files torrent richiedono un client torrent per poter essere scaricati. Personalmente utilizzo µTorrent ma altri client torrent diffusi sono BitTorrent, Vuze e Deluge. Per coloro che usano i torrent per la prima volta, qui trovate una guida generale su come scaricare file torrent e qui una guida specifica per µTorrent.

Siate consapevoli che ci vorrà una considerevole quantità di tempo per scaricare il file poiché è molto grande e che gli altri ricevono il file solo se lo avete in condivisione, quindi siete pregati di lasciare aperto il vostro client torrent anche dopo che avrete scaricato completamente il file. Di regola si dovrebbe uploadare tanto quanto si è scaricato, sebbene questo non sia sempre possibile.

Siete riusciti a scaricare l'intero Megapack. Ora, come fare per visualizzarlo nel gioco?

Prima di tutto, dovrete estrarre il file appena scaricato. Poiché il file è stato compresso per facilitarne il download, avrai bisogno di scaricare
7zip o Winrar o Winzip (per PC) o The Unarchiver (per Mac) o Stuffit Expander ed installarlo.

Una volta che avrete installato 7zip, fate doppio click sul file del Megapack 4.0 e estraetelo momentaneamente in una cartella temporanea, come ad esempio il Desktop. A causa della grande dimensione del file, questo processo può impiegare un po' fino alla completa estrazione, quindi siate pazienti. Andate a farvi una tazza di tè/caffè/bevanda calda preferita o guardate un po' di TV

Una volta finito dovreste trovarvi:

* una cartella chiamata default contenente due cartelle di nome male e female
* una cartella chiamata faces contenente a sua volta una cartella di nome MEGAPACK 4.0 che ha al suo interno un file readme, il logo del Megapack, 92.471 immagini di calciatori e staff, e un file config.xml.

Se vi ritrovate tutto questo, potete spostare sia la cartella default che quella faces in Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > graphics. Quest'ultima cartella, se non è presente, deve essere creata. Per ripetere, questo file deve finire all'interno della cartella di Football Manager presente in
DOCUMENTI e non altrove.

Così è come la cartella del MegaPack dovrebbe presentarsi:

C'è solo un passo finale da fare prima che possiate vedere queste immagini nel gioco. Lanciate Football Manager e cliccate su Personalizza. Cliccate sulla voce 'Video e Suono' (nelle etichette in alto), togliete il segno di spunta dall'opzione 'Usa la cache delle skin' e mettete la spunta su 'Ricarica sempre la skin quando confermi'. Confermate questi cambiamenti.
Le immagini dovrebbero ora comparire nel vostro gioco. Vi raccomandiamo di controllare il nostro forum dei cut-out regolarmente per aggiornare il vostro MP con le ultime immagini disponibili

Per assistenza sulle versione per FM11 di questo file, vi preghiamo di chiedere
qui.

Spanish Translation (thanks to Lebohang Mokoena):
Este año, por demanda popular os ofrecemos el megapack Cut-Out a través de totrrent

Para aquellos que nunca han usado torrents, en la mayoría de casos, sólo hay que descargar un cliente de torrent (un archivo pequeño, menor de 1MB) y luego descargar el torrent del megapack 4.0 (un archivo muy pequeño, de unos 20k) y el resto ya lo hace el programa.

Para descargar torrents necesitas un cliente. Personalmente, yo uso µTorrent pero hay otros clientes muy comunes cómo BitTorrent, Vuze y Deluge. Para los que useis torrent por primera vez, aquí hay una guía general de cómo descargar torrents y una guía específica para µTorrent.

Date cuenta de que llevará bastante tiempo completar la descarga debido a lo inmensa que es y que otra gente depende de que tu you compartas el archivo para que ellos lo puedan descargar asi que por favor, deja el torrent en tu cliente aunque lo hayas descargado. Este comportamiento es aceptado para que puedas descargar tanto como compartes aunque sabemos que no siempre es posible.

+++++++++

Si durante la descarga del Zip del Megapack, esta resulta dañada prueba ESTOpara solucionar el problema

+++++++++

Ya tienes el Megapack en tus manos. ¿Cómo ponerlo ahora en el juego?

Lo primero de todo es descomprimir el archivo descargado ya que está comprimido para que sea más fácil de descargar. Necesitarás descargar 7zip o Winrar o Winzip (para PC) o The Unarchiver (para Mac) o Stuffit Expander e instalarlo

Una vez que has instalado 7zip, haz doble click en el archivo MP4.0 y extraelo en una carpeta temporal en el Escritorio, por ejemplo . Debido a su gran tamaño, testo llevará bastante tiempo, asi que ten paciencia. Hazte una taza de té/café/bebida caliente favorita o ponte a ver un poco la tele 😉

Cuando esté hecho, tendrás:

* una carpeta llamada default que contiene dos carpetas llamadas male and female
* una carpeta llamada faces que contiene una carpeta llamada MEGAPACK 4.0 que contiene un árchivo léeme, el logo del Megapack, 92.471 cutouts y un archivo config.xml.

Si todo está correcto, mueve las carpetas default y faces a Mis Documentos > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > graphics. Crea la carpeta graphics si no existe. Repetimos. este archivo debe colocarse en la estructura de carpetas del FM deMIS DOCUMENTOS FM y no en otro lugar
Asi es cómo se debe ver la carpeta del Megapack:

Para ver las imágenes en el juego, aún hay un último paso. Carga el FM y vete a Preferencias. Encuentra la pestaña Imágen y sonido y desmarca 'Usar caché de skin' y marca 'Recargar skin siempre al confirmar'. Confirma esos cambios. Ahora ya deberías ver las imágenes en tu juego.

¿No tienes las nuevas imágenes por defecto que se incluyen en la descarga? Haz click aquí.

Te recomendamos que visites con regularidad nuestro foro cut-out para actualizar tu MMegapack con las últimas imágenes que vayamos sacando 👌

Para ayuda con la versión FM11 del Megapack, por favor, pregunta aquí.

Portuguese (Brazilian) translation by Saveren:

Este ano, devido a demanda de pedidos, nós estamos disponibilizando o Cut-Out megapack por arquivo em torrent.

Para aqueles que nunca usaram torrents, na grande maioria dos casos, é apenas uma questão de baixar um programa (um pequeno arquivo, menos de 1MB) e então baixar o arquivo em torrent do megapack 4.0 (pequeníssimo arquivo, por volta de 20k) e deixar o programa fazer o resto do serviço.

Arquivos em torrent necessitam de um programa torrent para serem baixados. Eu pessoalmente uso utorrent mas há outros programas conhecidos como o BitTorrent, Vuze e Deluge. Para aqueles usando torrent pela primeira vez, aqui tem um passo-a-passo ensinando como baixar torrents e um guia específico para aqueles que usam utorrent.

Tenha consciência de que vai levar bastante tempo para baixar o arquivo devido a seu enorme tamanho e que outras pessoas dependem que você fique de servidor para baixar também, para fazer isto, apenas deixe o programa aberto após concluir o download. Desde modo você está ajudando outras pessoas, embora nem sempre isso seja possível.

+++++++++

Se o arquivo Zip do Megapack for corrompido durante o download, tente ISTO para arrumar o problema

+++++++++

Você tem o Megapack baixado. E agora, o que fazer para tê-lo no jogo?

Primeiro de tudo, você precisa extrair o arquivo baixado. O arquivo é comprimido para ser mais fácil para baixar, você terá que fazer o download do 7zip ou Winrar ou Winzip (para PC's) ou The Unarchiver (para Mac) ou Stuffit Expander e instalar.

Se instalou o 7zip, duplo-clique no arquivo do Megapack 4.0 e extraia para uma pasta temporária por enquanto, a área de trabalho, por exemplo. Devido a seu tamanho, isto pode levar um tempo considerável , então seja paciente. Vá fazer um copo de café/chá/bebida quente predileta ou assista um pouco de TV 😉

Após terminado, isso é o que você deve ter:

*uma pasta chamada default contendo outras duas pastas chamadas male e female
*uma pasta chamada faces contendo outra pasta chamada MEGAPACK 4.0 que contém um arquivo readme, o logo do Megapack, 92,471 imagens e um arquivo config.xml

Se tudo está certo como aqui em cima, mova as pastas default e faces para Documentos > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2012 > graphics. Esta última pasta talvez não exista e precise ser criada. Repetindo, o arquivo deve ir para a pasta DOCUMENTOS FM e não para nenhum outro lugar

Assim é como a pasta do Megapack deve ser

Resized to 65% (was 747 x 171) - Click image to enlargehttp://localhostr.com/file/4HADXXe/mpfolderorganisation.png

Ainda há um último passo antes de você poder ver as imagens no jogo, Execute o jogo e entre em preferências. Ache a aba de Gráficos e Sons e desmarque 'Use a Cache da Skin' e marque 'Voltar a Carregar Sempre a Skin na Altura da Confirmação'. Confirme estas alterações. As imagens agora devem aparecer no seu jogo.

As novas imagens padrão não foram incluídas no seu download? Clique Aqui

Nós recomendamos chegar nosso cut-out forum com regularidade para atualizar seu Megapack com as mais novas imagens

Para ajuda com a versão do FM11 desse Megapack, por favor pergunte aqui.

German translation by wraith:
Wenn Probleme mit dem Download bestehen

Fehler 401
Einige Gründe kommen in Frage, warum die Fehlermeldung „401 unauthorized erscheint:

1) Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die Datei(en) sofort herunterladen, wenn Sie auf den Link auf fmdownloads.com klicken. Wenn Sie warten, erlischt ihre Authorisierung und Sie werden von vorne anfangen müssen (nicht besonders schwierig, einfach erneut auf den Link bei fmdownloads.com klicken. (es ist uns nicht möglich Garantien oder Zeitrahmen anzugaben, sofern ein Fehler in einem Programm eines Drittanbieters auftritt)

Internet Explorer kann die Seite nicht anzeigen

Wenn Sie die Meldung erhalten, dass der Internet Explorer die Seite nicht anzeigen kann, verwenden Sie vermutlich IE6 oder IE7. Diese Browser sind veraltet und werden nicht mehr weiterentwickelt/unterstützt. Bitte aktualisieren Sie den Internet Explorer oder laden Sie Google Chrome oder Mozilla Firefox herunter.

Haben Sie Probleme mit den Teilen 18 und 19 des Downloadpakets? Sind Sie verwirrt, warum Sie Dateien herunterladen die 3.0 heissen, statt 4.0?

Lesen Sie diese Beitrag. Google Übersetzer hier

+++++++++++++++

Heuer bieten wir, auf große öffentlich Nachfrage hin, den Cut-Out Megapack auch via torrent zum Download an.

Diejenigen, die noch nie torrents benutzt haben, was bei den weitaus meisten der Fall sein dürfte, müssen im ersten Schritt einen Torrentclient herunterladen (ein kleines Programm, weniger als 1MB groß😉 und dann im zweiten Schritt die Megapack 4.0 – Torrentdatei (eine winzige Datei, etwa 20KB groß😉 herunterzuladen und das Programm seinen Job tun zu lassen.

Torrentdateien benötigen einen Torrentclient auf dem Rechner. Persönlich verwende ich µTorrent. Andere beliebte Clients sind BitTorrent, Vuze und Deluge. Diejenigen die Torrents zum ersten Mal verwenden gibt es (u.a.) hier und hier Erklärungen und Hilfe.

Es gilt zu beachten, dass es einen größeren Zeitraum brauchen wird, die Datei herunterzuladen wegen der schieren Größe und dass andere Personen darauf angewiesen sind, dass Sie die Datei weiterhin zur Verfügung stellen. Also lassen Sie bitte den Torrent Client weiterhin aktiv, nachdem Sie die Datei vollständig heruntergeladen haben. Der allgemein verbreitete Verhaltenskodex ist, mindestens so viel hochzuladen, wie man heruntergeladen hat. Dies ist manchmal jedoch nicht möglich.

++++++++

Sollte das Megapack Zip während des Downloads korrumpiert werden, versuchen Sie dieses Programm, um das Problem zu lösen.

++++++++

Sie haben es geschafft den gesamten Megapack auf ihren Rechner zu laden. Was müssen Sie jetzt tun, um die Bilder im Spiel zu haben?

Zuallererst gilt es die heruntergeladene Datei zu entpacken. Da die Datei für einen schnelleren Download komprimiert wurde, müssen Sie 7zip oder WinRAR oder Winzip (für PC) oder The Unarchiver (für Mac) oder Stuffit Expander (Mac) herunterladen und installieren.

Sobald Sie (z.B.) 7zip installiert haben, doppelklicken Sie auf das MP4.0-Verzeichnis und entpacken Sie es in einen temporären Ordner, zum Beispiel auf dem Desktop. Aufgrund der enormen Größe kann es eine Weile dauern bis alles vollständig entpackt ist, also seien Sie geduldig. Holen Sie sich eine Tasse Tee/Kaffee/Ihr bevorzugtes Getränk oder gucken Sie ne Runde TV. (Anwendungen mit hoher Speicherauslastung (wie z.B. Spiele) sollten nicht parallel laufen!)

Sobald das geschehen ist, sollten Sie folgendes haben:

einen Ordner namens default der zwei Unterordner male und female
einen Ordner namens faces der einen Unterordner MEGAPACK 4.0 enthält, in dem eine Liesmich (ReadMe)-Datei, das MP Logo, 92.471 cutouts und eine config.xml – Datei enthält.

Wenn diese Angaben stimmen und vorhanden sind, verschieben Sie sowohl den default als auch den faces Ordner nach Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\graphics . Es kann sein, dass Sie den letztgenannten Ordner erst anlegen müssen. Um es zu wiederholen: die Dateien müssen in die DOKUMENTE-Struktur der FM-Dateien verschoben werden, und nirgendwohin sonst.

So sollte der Megapackordner schlußendlich aussehen:
Picturelink here

Es gibt noch einen letzten Schritt, bevor diese Bilder im Spiel angezeigt werden: Laden Sie den Football Manager und gehen Sie in die Einstellungen. Öffnen Sie den Unterpunkt Anzeige und Sounds und entfernen Sie das Häkchen bei „Use Skin Cache und setzen Sie ein Häkchen bei „Always Reload Skin on Confirm. Bestätigen Sie diese Veränderungen mittels „Confirm. Die Bilder sollten nun in ihrem Spiel erscheinen.

Die neuen „default Bilder, die im Download sind, werden nicht angezeigt? Hier klicken.

Wir empfehlen regelmäßig in unserem cut-out forum vorbeizuschauen und den Megapack mit den frisch veröffentlichten Bildern zu aktualisieren 👌

Bei Fragen und Unterstützungswünschen zur vorhergehenden FM11-Version dieses Megapacks, bitte hier melden.

--------------

mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By deanstokes96 | Permalink | On 19 October 2012 - 13:24 PM
hi sorry i made a new thread here, you can remove it once you have helped me.

i cannot access alot of the forum here because of college internet restrictions.

i cant download the megapack 5.0 because the torrent has no seeds, what do i do?

Either get premium membership or be patient and hope that people who download the pack seed it.

Alternately, download 4.0 and get all the 13 update packs and you will be sorted. 4.13 is 5.0, to all intents and purposes.
johnymac
16 years ago
7 years ago
hi i am having a real problem sorry long time user not much of a poster tbh. i have moved all my folders to FM 13 in my documents therre is no longer a display tab in the menu it could be a really stupid question but i can see the normal options that been on previous games to make the graphics work?

sorry if this is a dumb question please help
Kev Booth
14 years ago
1 year ago
By johnymac | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 20:13 PM
hi i am having a real problem sorry long time user not much of a poster tbh. i have moved all my folders to FM 13 in my documents therre is no longer a display tab in the menu it could be a really stupid question but i can see the normal options that been on previous games to make the graphics work?

sorry if this is a dumb question please help

Try the Interface tab mate.
juju_puff
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
I've tried doing all of the above but I still get the 401 not authorized error. What else can I do?
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By juju_puff | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 08:55 AM
I've tried doing all of the above but I still get the 401 not authorized error. What else can I do?

Which file are you trying to download? Are you a premium member?

By uchiha37 | Permalink | On 20 October 2012 - 15:14 PM
Hi mate,

Sorry, it's my first time using these forums.

I've placed the folder within 'graphics', then in 'faces' and another one called 'faces' and default'. Is that the issue, too many folders?

I haven't got a config.xml file, do I need one?

Well, it's the megapack v4.0 (I am downloading v5 now) so however many there are in there.

yes I have unticked skin cache.

Would appreciate the help mate.

The folder location looks fine.

The config.xml file is essential, it's the file which shows the game which image is associated with each person. If it's missing, it means the images are just lying there dormant. Not sure how you haven't got one. If you're downloading 5.0, you should be getting a config file and that would solve the problem. Let us know if you need more guidance.
juju_puff
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
I'm trying to download all of the FM13 graphics files. I am a premium member, well I think I am unless it has expired? How can I check if my membership has run out? Cheers!
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By juju_puff | Permalink | On 21 October 2012 - 21:49 PM
I'm trying to download all of the FM13 graphics files. I am a premium member, well I think I am unless it has expired? How can I check if my membership has run out? Cheers!

According to this post, the issue you were having has been resolved. Can you retry to download it?
juju_puff
12 years ago
1 year ago
Premium
By mons | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 08:57 AM
According to this post, the issue you were having has been resolved. Can you retry to download it?

Yip it's now working!!! Thanks for your help!!! Legend!!!
quirkovski
15 years ago
4 months ago
downloaded the 5.0 torrent and unzipped it. Have just been left with a megapack 5.0 folder containing all the images and a config file, there is no default folder containing male/female folders. Is that need for megapack 5.0??
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By quirkovski | Permalink | On 22 October 2012 - 13:27 PM
downloaded the 5.0 torrent and unzipped it. Have just been left with a megapack 5.0 folder containing all the images and a config file, there is no default folder containing male/female folders. Is that need for megapack 5.0??

No need to have it - it's available at the bottom of this page.
simdy7
11 years ago
3 months ago
torrents are kinda hard to download from my country so i tried downloading in parts... and the parts started all the way back from v3.0 up until v4.13... Can i just get the v3.0 base pack and the the 13 updates from v4.0???
Rowan
16 years ago
1 week ago
By simdy7 | Permalink | On 23 October 2012 - 13:03 PM
torrents are kinda hard to download from my country so i tried downloading in parts... and the parts started all the way back from v3.0 up until v4.13... Can i just get the v3.0 base pack and the the 13 updates from v4.0???

Hi simdy.

Ok I've had a look into this and it seems there was a bit of a problem with the auto upload. There should only be between 8-15 parts of the Complete 5.0 Base pack, but to ensure it was all together the system uploaded EVERY base pack, creating the 34 odd parts that you can currently see.

We are fixing the issue this afternoon, but you should probably check back again tomorrow.

Sorry for the inconvenience and the fact I had no idea what you were talking about lol.
Rowan
16 years ago
1 week ago
simdy, this should now be fixed. Please try again.
swippy
12 years ago
3 years ago
I can't seem to get the facepack to work with FM13. I downloaded the Megapack 5.0 and extracted the zip file according to the instructions.

Now My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/Graphics folder has a folder called Megapack 5.0 with all the images and .conf file.

I reloaded the skin cache in FM13 (its located in the Interface settings, there is no Display/Sound settings in FM13).

But nothing happens. Also, I downloaded the updated pack, and for some reason it's called "sortitoutsi megapack 4.13 changes". I thought it was an update to the 5.0 pack? Where do I extract this zip file? It has two folders called \var and sortitoutsi in it.
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By swippy | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 17:01 PM
I can't seem to get the facepack to work with FM13. I downloaded the Megapack 5.0 and extracted the zip file according to the instructions.

Now My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/Graphics folder has a folder called Megapack 5.0 with all the images and .conf file.

I reloaded the skin cache in FM13 (its located in the Interface settings, there is no Display/Sound settings in FM13).

But nothing happens. Also, I downloaded the updated pack, and for some reason it's called "sortitoutsi megapack 4.13 changes". I thought it was an update to the 5.0 pack? Where do I extract this zip file? It has two folders called \var and sortitoutsi in it.

How many images in all do you have in your MP folder? You should have over 116,600 plus a config file. And no other sub-folders.

Can you confirm this is the case? Ideally by posting a screenshot.
pacouk
15 years ago
4 years ago
when will be able to see who is viewing which thread again like the old forum???
faron baverstock
11 years ago
10 years ago
Hi,

im now using 7-zip as Rob suggested, and the errors im getting are 'Unsupported compression method' for, so far, 89,000 pictures....

Its the 3rd time this has happened now... no idea what is going on!
workaround
13 years ago
2 years ago
I've paid for a premium membership, but when I attempt to download any files - name fix, etc - it redirects to a http://getfiles.co.uk/?key=15994824 (for the name fix, or http://us62977184620748879.dynamiccloudserver.info/?key=55617782 for the face pack) which simply displays:

I've tried 4 different browsers, logged out and logged back in, etc. Still not working. Any help would be appreciated.
mully99
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
hey could somebody upload just the config, as I have downloaded the complete 5.0 pack but have no config!?

I don't know why this happened but I noticed someone else on this thread was experiencing the same problem. It would be much appreciated if anyone who has the config for this pack could upload it so I can download just this.

thanks in advance
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By pacouk | Permalink | On 24 October 2012 - 22:06 PM
when will be able to see who is viewing which thread again like the old forum???

It's on Rob's to-do list I believe but there's no ETA yet.

By faron baverstock | Permalink | On 25 October 2012 - 07:22 AM
Hi,

im now using 7-zip as Rob suggested, and the errors im getting are 'Unsupported compression method' for, so far, 89,000 pictures....

Its the 3rd time this has happened now... no idea what is going on!

I compressed the pack with winrar so I would think it's perfectly suited to re-extract the images.

There were some reported instances with last year's pack that, although winrar was displaying an error message for some images, the whole pack was being extracted anyway but not had a report of it yet with the 5.0 torrent.

By workaround | Permalink | On 25 October 2012 - 11:01 AM
I've paid for a premium membership, but when I attempt to download any files - name fix, etc - it redirects to a http://getfiles.co.uk/?key=15994824 (for the name fix, or http://us62977184620748879.dynamiccloudserver.info/?key=55617782 for the face pack) which simply displays:

I've tried 4 different browsers, logged out and logged back in, etc. Still not working. Any help would be appreciated.

Might be something to do with your premium membership. Best post in here where the site admin and owner Rob might be able to check behind the scenes to see what's wrong...

By mully99 | Permalink | On 25 October 2012 - 15:34 PM
hey could somebody upload just the config, as I have downloaded the complete 5.0 pack but have no config!?

I don't know why this happened but I noticed someone else on this thread was experiencing the same problem. It would be much appreciated if anyone who has the config for this pack could upload it so I can download just this.

thanks in advance

It's quite easy to generate a config.xml file yourself, using fmXML
oakenfold17
12 years ago
10 years ago
Hi, I have paid for the premium membership and it has reflected in paypal that the transaction is complete but I am currently unable to download any files as it will always bring me to a blank page that shows:

Status: 401 Unauthorized http://getfiles.co.uk/?key=46797962

Would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Thank you very much!
Rowan
16 years ago
1 week ago
oakenfold17, like the post above:

Might be something to do with your premium membership. Best post in here where the site admin and owner Rob might be able to check behind the scenes to see what's wrong...

We have had a few problems where people have setup two user IDs and applied the Premium Membership on the other one...I hope this isn't the case here? Your User ID does NOT show up as Prem. User....
oakenfold17
12 years ago
10 years ago
HI Rowan,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

I clicked on Premium Membership and it shows that I have a subscription ID and that payment has been successfully made.

Would you be able to kindly advise on how I should proceed on as I tried logging out and logging in again but I still see the same error.

Thank you so much for your help and advice in advance!
KEZ_7
17 years ago
1 week ago
I've had trouble with the compressed Megapack file (tried FileFix, WinRAR, 7Zip etc, all said the file had corrupted) So my laptop at home is currently trying to get it via the torrent, think this will sort me out?
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By KEZ_7 | Permalink | On 26 October 2012 - 12:05 PM
I've had trouble with the compressed Megapack file (tried FileFix, WinRAR, 7Zip etc, all said the file had corrupted) So my laptop at home is currently trying to get it via the torrent, think this will sort me out?

It might be that the complete pack which you downloaded got somehow corrupted while downloading. This is more unlikely with the torrent and hopefully you'll be sorted with it
moniola
13 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Hi,

I downloaded the 5.0 megapack and extracted the zip files in the graphics map as instructed. However, I dont get a map called megapack 5.0, only one called sortitoutsi, containaing a map called faces with all the player images. I've noticed that I seem to be missing the config file for some reason. Is it possible to just download the config file or do you guys think there's something else wrong?
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
By moniola | Permalink | On 27 October 2012 - 17:23 PM
Hi,

I downloaded the 5.0 megapack and extracted the zip files in the graphics map as instructed. However, I dont get a map called megapack 5.0, only one called sortitoutsi, containaing a map called faces with all the player images. I've noticed that I seem to be missing the config file for some reason. Is it possible to just download the config file or do you guys think there's something else wrong?

As long as you've got a folder containing 116,600 images within Documents > SI > FM13 > graphics, then you can name it whatever you want. It doesn't have to be either Megapack 5.0 nor faces, but for the sake of order, I suggest it is named something along those lines.

If you've somehow not got the config file, you can easily generate one yourself using fmXML.
Baja
13 years ago
3 days ago
Mons,could you please remove all those threads that are opened,and later locked just beacuse some people are too lazy to read first pages of every valid thread
mons
17 years ago
9 hours ago
The only reason I've not deleted them is that the posters might not have read them yet - and I don't want them to start a new thread complaining about where their previous thread has gone

You'll need to Login to comment