Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 4 hours ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 Relink! (31/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet
8 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
8 hours ago
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
8 hours ago
mizie commented on: [FM19] Hungary Database Update
8 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
10 hours ago
11 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
mons added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 82 [12 images] [11.02]
11 hours ago
aleshaebanko commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
12 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
12 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 60 [18 images] [10.09]
13 hours ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317755 changes from 983 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26169 changes from 159 contributors.
13 hours ago
sami sabek commented on: Arabic language file FM19
13 hours ago
sami sabek added a topic: Arabic language file FM19
13 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E2 I Cannot Believe That Happened! | Football Manager 2019
14 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317748 changes from 983 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26162 changes from 159 contributors.
Discussion
I ve made it work !!!! these preferences are pretty different than the old ones...So you untick the use caching bla bla bla then you reload skin and success!!!!

«This comment has been edited»
I've added a screenshot to the OP and updated the instructions on how to configure the FM preferences to enable the displaying of the images
By mons | Permalink | On 27 October 2012 - 18:45 PM
As long as you've got a folder containing 116,600 images within Documents > SI > FM13 > graphics, then you can name it whatever you want. It doesn't have to be either Megapack 5.0 nor faces, but for the sake of order, I suggest it is named something along those lines.

If you've somehow not got the config file, you can easily generate one yourself using fmXML.

I seem to be having issues with fmXML, every time i try installing it, an error message pops up saying that MFC70.DLL is missing on the computer and the program can't be opened. Would you mind sending me the config file in a message? Appreciate your help!
By moniola | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 14:39 PM
I seem to be having issues with fmXML, every time i try installing it, an error message pops up saying that MFC70.DLL is missing on the computer and the program can't be opened. Would you mind sending me the config file in a message? Appreciate your help!

Download MFC70.DLL from HERE
(save it,don't open it)
Move that file to C:\Windows\System32 and your fmXML should work.
By bakizp | Permalink | On 28 October 2012 - 17:58 PM
Download MFC70.DLL from HERE
(save it,don't open it)
Move that file to C:\Windows\System32 and your fmXML should work.

Cheers mate, much appreciated!
Hey, I have a problem, players pics are working fine, such as staff but...when I check staff profile, they don't show up

http://i.imgur.com/vfQiL.jpg

Everything's working fine for me

How many images in all do you have in your MP folder?
After importing the new faces the picture for my manager profile disappeared. Any ideas?
By Joe Bob | Permalink | On 30 October 2012 - 00:44 AM
After importing the new faces the picture for my manager profile disappeared. Any ideas?

Start a new save game import it again and see if its there in a new save game, if so maybe a bug report it to SI on there forums.
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/1954/imxegvozutoyd.gif
False alarm. I thought I'd reloaded the game at some point before posting, but when pulling the game up this morning the profile was back to normal. Disregard, heh.

For some reason all the faces show up on an FMC game but when I restart to make a full FM13 game the faces do not show up anymore. Tried reloading skin cache but no luck. Anyone facing similar issues?
Sorry to hog the thread, but does anyone know the answer to the above?
Where have you placed the megapack ?
Do you have a config.xml file ?
By nunoedge | Permalink | On 29 October 2012 - 17:59 PM
Hey, I have a problem, players pics are working fine, such as staff but...when I check staff profile, they don't show up

http://i.imgur.com/vfQiL.jpg

I'm having this problem as well and it's starting to piss me off. It's only a problem on the profiles of my staff or other managers.
Is it only Portuguese-based staff perchance?

How many images do you have in your MP folder?
I have them all (116,000), I have 5.0 Megapack. (updated since 4.0 torrent file)

This "Bug" is for all staff profiles.

By nunoedge | Permalink | On 31 October 2012 - 22:40 PM
I have them all (116,000), I have 5.0 Megapack. (updated since 4.0 torrent file)

This "Bug" is for all staff profiles.

If you have only 4.0 torrent and 5.0=4.13 update,than you are missing all updates from 4.01-4.12

https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
By mons | Permalink | On 31 October 2012 - 21:12 PM
Is it only Portuguese-based staff perchance?

How many images do you have in your MP folder?

No. I should add, though, I've just realised it's on all the 'Attributes' pages for players too.

I have absolutely no idea what's going on.

112, 072.
where do i find the skin thing, making the heads in real size?
By BajaHater | Permalink | On 31 October 2012 - 21:46 PM
If you have only 4.0 torrent and 5.0=4.13 update,than you are missing all updates from 4.01-4.12

I was misread, I mean I have 4.0 torrent + all updates until 4.13. (4.13 update too)

I have all images

116,578 in total.

I just noticed, this staff profile pics don't show up with FM 2013 skin, but with FMC (Classic mode skin) skin they work. Any idea why?

Where have you placed the files ?
Hi there,

I have downloaded the complete 5.0 mega pack and looking through the games images are missing that really should be there and always have been. for example chelsea are missing cech,ivanovich essien.

man united missing smalling.ferguson,linderguard.

I have downloaded all 116,000 faces so im a bit confused??

By ttp2120 | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 23:22 PM
Hi there,

I have downloaded the complete 5.0 mega pack and looking through the games images are missing that really should be there and always have been. for example chelsea are missing cech,ivanovich essien.

man united missing smalling.ferguson,linderguard.

I have downloaded all 116,000 faces so im a bit confused??

Where have you installed the megapack folder? Exact path please.
By mons | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 23:45 PM
Where have you installed the megapack folder? Exact path please.

same as every year - sports intercative - football maanger 2013-graphics-faces

all other logos and club badges and kits work fine just this doesnt.

By ttp2120 | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 23:53 PM
same as every year - sports intercative - football maanger 2013-graphics-faces

all other logos and club badges and kits work fine just this doesnt.

How big is your config.xml file?

By mons | Permalink | On 01 November 2012 - 22:57 PM
How big is your config.xml file?

8.06 MB (8,454,851 bytes)

CASE CLOSED!!!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!! FOR SOME REASON RE STARTED A NEW GAME AND SORTED!!!

And I'm assuming you've got all the images in one folder only, together with config file.

Do you have any other facepacks loaded? Or just this megapack?

Edit - good to see that

Monsy,

Me again. Sorted the Facepack last year but having problems again this year

I downloaded and unzipped in the right place but when I play the Beta game im only getting the Face pics which are pre loaded. All others are blank. I am following all the instructions and not quite sure where im going wrong.

Any ideas.

Im using Mac 10.6.8

Still love you x
oh Yas
Hi Guys,

Downloaded as premium member. Have tried extracting with 7zip and got an error (apologies, can't remember which), then tried using winrar and have been told "archive is corrupt" and I had a lot of 0kb pictures. Deleted the folder & started again, still get the "archive is corrupt" message from winrar, but the images are no longer downloading as 0kb. So QQ, is anyone else getting the "archive is corrupt" message, but the pack working fine.

Love your work guys!
By tmoney2273 | Permalink | On 02 November 2012 - 00:11 AM
Monsy,

Me again. Sorted the Facepack last year but having problems again this year

I downloaded and unzipped in the right place but when I play the Beta game im only getting the Face pics which are pre loaded. All others are blank. I am following all the instructions and not quite sure where im going wrong.

Any ideas.

Im using Mac 10.6.8

Still love you x

If your still getting the pre loaded ones mate it sounds like the config to me, do you have a config?
http://imageshack.us/a/img42/1954/imxegvozutoyd.gif
Login to post a comment

Login Register