Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 22 minutes ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
45 minutes ago
Shedender commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
55 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515437 changes from 918 contributors.
57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314092 changes from 983 contributors.
57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39089 changes from 206 contributors.
1 hour ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Espanyol Staff Teampack
1 hour ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread Trophies
2 hours ago
julianocp commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Daniel Middleton commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515443 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314098 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39088 changes from 204 contributors.
2 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 13/05 for FM19
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515426 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314105 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39067 changes from 204 contributors.
3 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: real fixtures and results
3 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor added a topic: real fixtures and results
6 hours ago
Dan commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515432 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314087 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 39032 changes from 203 contributors.
7 hours ago
SoJun commented on: Can someone help me out with FM19?
7 hours ago
SoJun added a topic: Can someone help me out with FM19?
8 hours ago
hygorct added a career: -
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515552 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 314109 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 38921 changes from 203 contributors.
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 515550 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
So when you put the attached config file in the MP folder, do you get to see the new image? Have you ticked/unticked the correct things in the preferences btw?
Nope, here is the image i see when i am in game.

«This comment has been edited»
Got it (I think)!

"Use caching..." needs to be unticked. That should do the trick
Yes, finally! It worked

Thanks for all the help and patience, mate.

I appreciate it

Now get somebody to download for you the update packs which you're missing
I think i'll just have to wait for the 6.0 torrent when the new game comes out, unfortunately.

Still don't get how i've probably updated hundreds of faces myself and they show up in game without any problems.

Will Hughes is the only image this has happened with, the others have changed straight away with no problems.
I think i'll just have to wait for the 6.0 torrent when the new game comes out, unfortunately.

Still don't get how i've probably updated hundreds of faces myself and they show up in game without any problems.

Will Hughes is the only image this has happened with, the others have changed straight away with no problems.

It's only less than two months away probably, so not too long to wait, I hope.

Possibly because he is in the game already from SI's official cut-outs which means that the game finds that image and uses it rather than checking the MP folder. Either way, it's a problem solved
Hi guys looking into my graphics folder i have a few questioins illl like to ask regarding this update and to make sure everything is fine.

Ok so in my graphics folder in documents/si/football manager 2013/graphics/pictures

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3707/9709308468_62c3b3e6f3_c.jpg

The person folder opens to one folder Megapack 5.0 containing 117,685 items (above)

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2885/9709308422_28063401fb_c.jpg

this is the seperate sortitoutsi folder which contains icon faces aswell as faces??

Icon faces is 3,162 items --- Faces folder is 2,354 items

Im a little bit confused as to why these are not in one folder.

Please help! Also When downloading the updates for the Megapack just copy over existing files?
Hi guys looking into my graphics folder i have a few questioins illl like to ask regarding this update and to make sure everything is fine.

Ok so in my graphics folder in documents/si/football manager 2013/graphics/pictures

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3707/9709308468_62c3b3e6f3_c.jpg

The person folder opens to one folder Megapack 5.0 containing 117,685 items (above)

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2885/9709308422_28063401fb_c.jpg

this is the seperate sortitoutsi folder which contains icon faces aswell as faces??

Icon faces is 3,162 items --- Faces folder is 2,354 items

Im a little bit confused as to why these are not in one folder.

Please help! Also When downloading the updates for the Megapack just copy over existing files?

After downloading any updates just cut & paste all the contents of the folder into your Megapack folder and overwrite any of the existing files when prompted. Just remember to download and apply the updates in the correct order.

The Icon Faces will be in a different folder and work in exactly the same way as the Cut-Out Faces Megapack. As you only have 3,162 items in there, you have not downloaded the full pack as there should be the same amount of items as your main Megapack.

Not sure why there is another Faces folder in there! Did you download it from this site? Or you may have unzipped/moved it to the incorrect location by accident. I have a strong feeling that this is Update pack 5.8 as this contained 2,354 images.

Thanks for your quick reply blackmetalboon, after looking through i think your right in the fact that i had extactedt the files and just left them there for some reason. Copied over and replaced files that needed replacing. I don't know if this is right but there's not picture for mason bennet, is that right?
The only face of Mason Bennet was included in Update Pack 5.01, so if you haven't downloaded that pack yet you will not have it.

Is there just a blank space where his picture is? If so;

Search your Megapack folder to see if his picture is in there (UID - 29086008).

If his picture is not there just type his UID in here and just paste it in your Megapack folder.
Ah yes there is a blank space there, im thinking i will download all of the updates then go over the existing files.

If I'm right in thinking I'll download all updates then not apply the configuration file as already in there is the current one. So just cut and paste the photos into the current person folder.

Can somebody please confirm the installation path for me please,c/docs/si/fm13/graphics
is this the correct path for installation?

thanks.
Can somebody please confirm the installation path for me please,c/docs/si/fm13/graphics
is this the correct path for installation?

thanks.

If your Documents folder is situated in C, then yes. Otherwise, follow the normal Documents path
If your Documents folder is situated in C, then yes. Otherwise, follow the normal Documents path

done this and downloaded the mega pack to the location descibed but nothing,do i make a "faces" after the graphics one?
sorry im not very tech with this and appreciate any help i can get here from u guys!!!

thanks.
You should have a faces folder inside the graphics one then add all the cut-out faces & the config.xml file into that
You should have a faces folder inside the graphics one then add all the cut-out faces & the config.xml file into that

so i should copy the MP folder to there then yes?
ps thanks for your paitence.
so i should copy the MP folder to there then yes?
ps thanks for your paitence.

You also need to tick/untick the respective tickboxes in the preferences, as clearly indicated in the opening post of this thread and in the readme.

[imghttp://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/FootballManager2013_Interface.png[/img]

Please also make sure you have the full megapack, i.e. over 131,500 images and a config.xml file.
so when u start downloading the relevant updates,what folder do u copy into the MP folder as there is a Sortitoutsi folder and some other one?? getting confusing now lol...
so far i have the main megapack up and running with the major players etc etc so thats a start...
cheers again..
If you have the main megapack 5.0 set up with the cut-outs & config file in it then all you need to do (starting with update 5.1 & finishing with 5.9) is move the cut-outs & config file from each update folder into the megapack 5.0 folder. Don't copy the update folders into the megapack just their contents.

When you have added all 9 updates (in numerical order) you should have slightly more than 131,500 images & one config file in your 5.0 megapack folder.

Sorted.
If you have the main megapack 5.0 set up with the cut-outs & config file in it then all you need to do (starting with update 5.1 & finishing with 5.9) is move the cut-outs & config file from each update folder into the megapack 5.0 folder. Don't copy the update folders into the megapack just their contents.

When you have added all 9 updates (in numerical order) you should have slightly more than 131,500 images & one config file in your 5.0 megapack folder.

Sorted.

Ok thanks for your help hopefully should have this up and running soon sorry to be giving u bother all the time.
one thing i have noticed after installing all of these,is that at present in my rangers fc save Jon Daly still seems to be wearing from what you can see a Dundee united shirt anyone know why this would be? sorry if this in the wrong thread by the way...cheers
Two questions. Is his new cut-out in your megapack folder? If so have you done ALL the actions steps mentioned above (particularly those mentioned in Mons comment on September 11th).
Two questions. Is his new cut-out in your megapack folder? If so have you done ALL the actions steps mentioned above (particularly those mentioned in Mons comment on September 11th).
where can i find his new cut-out m8? yeh ive done everything as clearly stated..sorry im not very tech'd up with this
Sorry ignore my last post. The Rangers pack was cut & posted on August 31st, that was two days after the last megapack update. All the new Rangers cut-outs will be in the next update that will probably be released around the end of September.
Sorry ignore my last post. The Rangers pack was cut & posted on August 31st, that was two days after the last megapack update. All the new Rangers cut-outs will be in the next update that will probably be released around the end of September.
where can i find that post do you know,jst so i can compare images that i already have atm.thanks again m8
It's on this page. You want the Rangers part 1 pack. The part 2 pack is players who will be added in FM2014.
where can i find that post do you know,jst so i can compare images that i already have atm.thanks again m8

Rangers part I
Rangers part II
Edit: SSP beat me to it

Cheers bakizp.
I found this on the megafacepack...
http://s18.postimg.org/zbdhv38ad/84077.png
Login to post a comment

Login Register