Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 19 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 24 [24 images]
2 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Molde FK Teampack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521051 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318356 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27714 changes from 170 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521055 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318360 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27711 changes from 170 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521053 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318358 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27702 changes from 170 contributors.
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S4-E1 One Million Pound Transfer! | Football Manager 2019
5 hours ago
Mvanginkel23 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
5 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
5 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
5 hours ago
Mvanginkel23 commented on: FM2019 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM19 v3.0 [released 01/03/2019]
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 521010 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318291 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27620 changes from 170 contributors.
6 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 28 | INTO THE BLENDER | #FM19
6 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
7 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
7 hours ago
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
7 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
7 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
A11_Smithy commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520984 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone could help, I love the megapack, however I spend much of my career in the lower leauge's of England where SI have already included most of the latest faces. Is there a way I could avoid the megapack overwriting these, or better yet, accessing these images so that I could overwrite the Megapack with the SI images.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks.
Just after some pointers, guys. I've uninstalled everything and am starting again in an effort to get this working. The next hurdle is that two Sports Interactive files have appeared in my documents.

One contains;
Editor Data
Games (in which my current saved game is located)
Matches
Skins
Sounds
Tactics
and a PNG image called 'Texture Sheet'

The other contains;
Editor Data
Games (with no saved games)
Skins
Sounds

Has anyone else had this?

Any ideas where to locate the graphics folder? On my previous attempt i deleted the Sports Interactive file that didn't have a saved game and put the graphics folder in the other one. Obviously i don't want to replicate that method as it didn't work.

Thanks in advance.
Hi guys and thanks for the amazing job on the cut out face pack.

I'm trying to get the 6.0 update changes but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Can anyone help me please? Once I get on rapidshare and select the link to download, it stops working and get an error page... weird...

Thanks for your help.
Hello,

Was just wondering if anyone could help, I love the megapack, however I spend much of my career in the lower leauge's of England where SI have already included most of the latest faces. Is there a way I could avoid the megapack overwriting these, or better yet, accessing these images so that I could overwrite the Megapack with the SI images.

Any help would be much appreciated,
Thanks.

Read the bottom part of this post.

Just after some pointers, guys. I've uninstalled everything and am starting again in an effort to get this working. The next hurdle is that two Sports Interactive files have appeared in my documents.

One contains;
Editor Data
Games (in which my current saved game is located)
Matches
Skins
Sounds
Tactics
and a PNG image called 'Texture Sheet'

The other contains;
Editor Data
Games (with no saved games)
Skins
Sounds

Has anyone else had this?

Any ideas where to locate the graphics folder? On my previous attempt i deleted the Sports Interactive file that didn't have a saved game and put the graphics folder in the other one. Obviously i don't want to replicate that method as it didn't work.

Thanks in advance.

Don't delete anything, just create a graphics folder in the first folder (i.e. the one in which your save games are placed). Please remember to tick and untick the respective boxes in the preferences as well.

Hi guys and thanks for the amazing job on the cut out face pack.

I'm trying to get the 6.0 update changes but it doesn't seem to be working properly. Can anyone help me please? Once I get on rapidshare and select the link to download, it stops working and get an error page... weird...

Thanks for your help.

What error is being displayed?

«This comment has been edited»
RapidShare download link is down, can you reupload please?
Can you give the link for the Rapidshare download which is down please?
Hi,

I have subscribed to premium membership & appreciate the job you guys fo - just have a question about the face pack download - I am downloading the full file (6GB) and the download logo that I am presented with is a word document logo - is this correct?

It is not finished yet so may well create a zip file but just not sure of this is right?

Cheers
If the file is 6GB, then it's safe to assume that the extension is .rar. You'll need Winrar to extract it. I'm not sure where you're seeing a download logo or what that means, but I don't think you have anything to worry about...
Can anyone help about rapishare ?? is there any secret i need to do? for donwload the updates?
When I download the 6.0 cut-out megapack the download finishes before it reached 6.1GB. Sometimes it have only downloaded about 800MB before it finishes and sometimes about 2.5GB before it finishes... But it should be about 6.5GB as it says when I download it. What is the problem? And yes, I am a premium member! Would really appreciate a quick response. Ty!
I'm unable to get the cut out faces to load into the game. I have downloaded the file through torrents, unzipped and place in the graphics folder in my FM14 folder for the game*(which I had to create as was not there) "C:\Users\user\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\MEGAPACK 6.0". I've reloaded the game over and over again but they will not show. Do I need to change the folder name of the torrent down load from "megapack 6.0?"

What am I doing wrong as most people say they work (I'm not too handy when it comes to this kind of thing)

Regards and many thanks for any advise
Go into Preferences/Interface and first click the "Clear Cache" button. Choose to reload skin on confirm, and untick the "use cache" button. Player faces should now appear after the skin has reloaded.

Go back into preferences and set the game to use cache and not reload on confirm again, for faster loading times.
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
Thanks O'Leary's Trainee, You my friend are nothing short of a genius and I take my hat off to you

many thanks mate
Go into Preferences/Interface and first click the "Clear Cache" button. Choose to reload skin on confirm, and untick the "use cache" button. Player faces should now appear after the skin has reloaded.

Go back into preferences and set the game to use cache and not reload on confirm again, for faster loading times.

Is it possible for you to take a screenshot of the FM14 beta preferences as indicated above so that I can add it to the OP? This would help us display the solution in a graphical manner for users who suffer this issue...
Can anyone help about rapishare ?? is there any secret i need to do? for donwload the updates?

What is the problem? Are you getting an error message or what? Help us help you by being a little bit clearer in explaining your problem

When I download the 6.0 cut-out megapack the download finishes before it reached 6.1GB. Sometimes it have only downloaded about 800MB before it finishes and sometimes about 2.5GB before it finishes... But it should be about 6.5GB as it says when I download it. What is the problem? And yes, I am a premium member! Would really appreciate a quick response. Ty!

What internet browser are you using? Looks like your internet connection is timing out, so you might want to use a download manager which would enable you to resume stopped downloads.
Thanks O'Leary's Trainee, You my friend are nothing short of a genius and I take my hat off to you

many thanks mate

You're welcome

Is it possible for you to take a screenshot of the FM14 beta preferences as indicated above so that I can add it to the OP? This would help us display the solution in a graphical manner for users who suffer this issue...

Something like this?

http://s23.postimg.org/ve5p5k3gb/instructions.jpg
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
how do i get it to Work it says i should get a .zip file but mine is a .rar
how do i get it to Work it says i should get a .zip file but mine is a .rar

It's still a compressed file - use winrar to extract it and follow the installation instructions in the readme file and in the opening post of this thread.
I'm looking for the link to download 5.10 update. Pls help.
I'm looking for the link to download 5.10 update. Pls help.

On this page, scroll down to where there is a tab named Version 5. It's in there.
If I download all the files from say 5.0 right up to 5.10 then go for the 6.0 update only pack will it work still?

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you should be fully up-to-date that way.
Im having trouble with the megapack. while its downloading it dosent fully download. it automattically stops i put the downloaded file into the graphics file and extract it and it comes up with a message saying this file is corrupt..... help?
Im having trouble with the megapack. while its downloading it dosent fully download. it automattically stops i put the downloaded file into the graphics file and extract it and it comes up with a message saying this file is corrupt..... help?

Try using a download manager to ensure that if the file is for whatever reason stopped, then it is subsequently resumed from that point later. If this still does not work, then you may best be advised to use the torrent file. Please, also let the download complete fully before moving the file.

If the download is not completing, then it's not that surprising if the file does not extract correctly.
Try using a download manager to ensure that if the file is for whatever reason stopped, then it is subsequently resumed from that point later. If this still does not work, then you may best be advised to use the torrent file. Please, also let the download complete fully before moving the file.

If the download is not completing, then it's not that surprising if the file does not extract correctly.

I have downloaded the torrents. what do i do with them?
the graphics that has downloaded are on the game. its just getting the download over the finishing line. on my old computers its worked no problem. but bought a new pc and it wont do it
Hi just joined this site and paid up so I could download Megapack 6.0. Downloaded and extracted however it is only showing 974 images as being available as opposed to the 100,000+ that is meant to be there. Any thoughts? Also the read-me doc says it is version 5.0 but I definitely selected 6.0 and it downloaded 6Gb odds of data. Using a Mac if that makes any odds.

Thanks.
Cancel my above, the Mac is just incredibly slow and I am stupid.
I have downloaded the torrents. what do i do with them?
the graphics that has downloaded are on the game. its just getting the download over the finishing line. on my old computers its worked no problem. but bought a new pc and it wont do it

Read the opening post of this thread to understand how to use the torrent file for the 6.0 megapack, which is the only one you need.

I have no idea what you mean by "the graphics that has downloaded are on the game". Please try to be as clear as possible in your explanations to help me help you
Hi!
I can´t download from rapidshare. This is the file sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00_changes.rar. Nothing happens when i try to download it?!!
What should i do? Other links?
Nothing happens when i click on the page

Login to post a comment

Login Register