Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
jroberts commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
57 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511531 changes from 918 contributors.
59 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316387 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75787 changes from 301 contributors.
1 hour ago
hendra kurniawan89 added a career: kia pamungkas
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511497 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316320 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75684 changes from 301 contributors.
2 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | Lyon Live #73: A Familiar Foe #FM19
2 hours ago
Rashidi added a video: Stalybridge Diaries Two for the price of one? Football Manager 2019
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511433 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316282 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75597 changes from 300 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511425 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316264 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75565 changes from 300 contributors.
5 hours ago
Keith Batcheltor commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511351 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316163 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75255 changes from 300 contributors.
6 hours ago
Ianthompson commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511352 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316164 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75256 changes from 300 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511337 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316144 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 75224 changes from 300 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 511290 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 316044 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 74870 changes from 300 contributors.
Discussion
Hi!
I can´t download from rapidshare. This is the file sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.00_changes.rar. Nothing happens when i try to download it?!!
What should i do? Other links?
Nothing happens when i click on the page

Can you give me the direct link for the rapidshare page please?

If it's this, then you should click on to download in the middle of the page. On the subsequent page, check the tickbox to the left on the rar icon, then click download selection. It's working fine for me and I don't have a rapidshare account
Its not working. How do i put a picture with this text? Then i can show you how it looks
Its not working. How do i put a picture with this text? Then i can show you how it looks

You can take a screenshot by pressing the print screen button on your cupboard and pasting the resulting image in paint and saving the image. You can then attach it to your post by using the add attachment at the bottom of the add comment section.

«This comment has been edited»
I press download botton down at left and all the others that its say download, nothing happens
Attachments
Read the opening post of this thread to understand how to use the torrent file for the 6.0 megapack, which is the only one you need.

I have no idea what you mean by "the graphics that has downloaded are on the game". Please try to be as clear as possible in your explanations to help me help you

As in the graphics that did download from the megapack are on the game. but the megapack didnt fully download so obviously not all the pictures are on the game. so the problem i having is the megapack isnt fully downloading.

you could download packs individually is it not possible to do that anymore? i have a premium membership as well.

If it's this, then you should click on to download in the middle of the page. On the subsequent page, check the tickbox to the left on the rar icon, then click download selection. It's working fine for me and I don't have a rapidshare account

I've been having the same problem, been trying since it was released!

I've ticked the box, but nothing happens when you click on "download selection".
I press download botton down at left and all the others that its say download, nothing happens

As in the graphics that did download from the megapack are on the game. but the megapack didnt fully download so obviously not all the pictures are on the game. so the problem i having is the megapack isnt fully downloading.

you could download packs individually is it not possible to do that anymore? i have a premium membership as well.

I suspect that what you are seeing are the default player faces which come with the game and not the ones from our megapack. To repeat and clarify, if you don't download our file fully, then you won't be able to extract it and therefore you won't get any of the images therein.

You can download packs individually, but as a premium member it makes much more sense to download the whole megapack outright...

I've been having the same problem, been trying since it was released!

I've ticked the box, but nothing happens when you click on "download selection".

I'm using Chrome on a Windows Vista, and it's working fine. What browser and OS are you using?

I'm using Chrome on a Windows Vista, and it's working fine. What browser and OS are you using?

Windows Vista & IE9 (I think). When I get time I'll try using a different browser and let you know how I get on.
Tried the above steps... Yet fm refuses to load any pictures.. pictures placed in documents>Sportsinteractive>football manager 2014>graphics>faces. Cache cleared skin reloaded still doesn't work? Any ideas?
Tried the above steps... Yet fm refuses to load any pictures.. pictures placed in documents>Sportsinteractive>football manager 2014>graphics>faces. Cache cleared skin reloaded still doesn't work? Any ideas?

How many images in all do you have in the megapack folder? And do you have a file named config.xml in there?
I suspect that what you are seeing are the default player faces which come with the game and not the ones from our megapack. To repeat and clarify, if you don't download our file fully, then you won't be able to extract it and therefore you won't get any of the images therein.

You can download packs individually, but as a premium member it makes much more sense to download the whole megapack outright...

No because 60% of the premier league players have faces...... the default images in the game premier league players don't have faces
Hmmm. How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder please?
You should have just under 135,000. Unless you download the full pack, there's not much I can do
i download full pack 6.0 from torent,dose i need to download thise 6.0 changes?
Can't download the pack, the download keeps cutting out after 30 or so minutes. Fastest speed I get is only 4 mb/s or so as well.
i download full pack 6.0 from torent,dose i need to download thise 6.0 changes?

No, once 6.01 is out shortly, you just need to download it to be fully up-to-date...

Can't download the pack, the download keeps cutting out after 30 or so minutes. Fastest speed I get is only 4 mb/s or so as well.

Have you had any luck since then? Try resetting your modem so you can perhaps get a more stable connection.
Hi,

I downloaded the 6.0 full pack torrent completely (6GB), but when I unrar it with Winrar, the following errors come up:

"CRC not correct. The file MEGAPACK 6.0\10287.png is damaged"
"Header of file "???" is unfixable"

The rarring stops then and I got only 521 items in the folder.

When I try to unrar it with Winzip, the followin error comes up:

"Erro: unable to process the headers in the archive...", I have to click OK and Winzip closes.

What should I do?

So last night i set up MP and everything ran just fine. however today when i launched the game, it just kept on running or/either freeze/not responding. If i remove/rename the "graphic" folder it worked just fine. Any idea how to fix this?
Hello! I can't see those player faces in my game. My pictures is placed in Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > faces. There are 134 586 images in that file so I have them all. I've downloaded kits and logos and they works fine. What's the problem? I have 6.0 version.
Hello! I can't see those player faces in my game. My pictures is placed in Sport Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > faces. There are 134 586 images in that file so I have them all. I've downloaded kits and logos and they works fine. What's the problem? I have 6.0 version.

Do you have the config.xml file in the folder?
Do you have the config.xml file in the folder?

Don't think so. What is that?
This is driving me nuts. I have a single image for a player face I want to add to the game. It's saved as a .png file, named as the player ID and put into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > pictures > players > [image]. I've altered the config file to include this: <record from="ID" to="graphics/pictures/person/ID/portrait"/> (obviously with ID being replaced) and then ticked "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" with "use caching to decrease page loading times" unticked. I've been trying various things for the past couple hours - nothing works. What am I doing wrong?
image size is also 180x180
Took me nigh on 5 hours to download with utorrent and it was pointless because there isnt even a fkn zip file after download.
Hello,

I'm looking for a Ledley King cut out to use in FM'14. Can anyone help me find one or if possible do a cut out for me?

Appreciate any help anyone maybe able to offer.

Thanks.
So what is that config.xml thing and where do I place it?
I have the full face pack but can't get any pictures to show up. I've changed the data directory and have all the images in my graphics folder in their own face/logos etc folder. Any ideas why they don't show?
Apologies for the delay, everyone, but I've not been at my PC since Thursday evening. I'll try to answer everyone as best as I can.

Hi,

I downloaded the 6.0 full pack torrent completely (6GB), but when I unrar it with Winrar, the following errors come up:

"CRC not correct. The file MEGAPACK 6.0\10287.png is damaged"
"Header of file "???" is unfixable"

The rarring stops then and I got only 521 items in the folder.

When I try to unrar it with Winzip, the followin error comes up:

"Erro: unable to process the headers in the archive...", I have to click OK and Winzip closes.

What should I do?

I've never come across this error before, but it seems that the file is somehow corrupted.

I've found this workaround on this site, but I've no idea whether it works.

"WinRAR has a built-in function that lets you bypass CRC errors. During the normal process, the extracted file is deleted once the error occurs. Right-click the RAR and select "Extract Files..." to open the general options window. Under "Miscellaneous," put a check by "Keep Broken Files." The file saves to the folder you specify, despite the CRC data. Many files will not work using this method if they are too damaged, but some will.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/info_12193554_stop-crc-error-occurring-extracting-rar-file.html#ixzz2jYGV9CGU";

Please let m know if this sorts the issue out.

So last night i set up MP and everything ran just fine. however today when i launched the game, it just kept on running or/either freeze/not responding. If i remove/rename the "graphic" folder it worked just fine. Any idea how to fix this?

Owing to the huge size of the megapack, the game will take a good while to load the initial splash screen till it loads up the game start screen. You just have to be patient. I generally use the time to make a cuppa

This is driving me nuts. I have a single image for a player face I want to add to the game. It's saved as a .png file, named as the player ID and put into My Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics > pictures > players > [image]. I've altered the config file to include this: <record from="ID" to="graphics/pictures/person/ID/portrait"/> (obviously with ID being replaced) and then ticked "reload skin when confirming changes in preferences" with "use caching to decrease page loading times" unticked. I've been trying various things for the past couple hours - nothing works. What am I doing wrong?

Here's a link to a page which describes how you can add images to your megapack folder.

Took me nigh on 5 hours to download with utorrent and it was pointless because there isnt even a fkn zip file after download.

There's hundreds of people who have downloaded the torrent file and this is the first time I've heard of anything like it. I use torrents for other stuff myself and they don't just disappear. A bit mystified here tbh . As a premium member, I can propose you download the full file through the single-click download available from this site...

Hello,

I'm looking for a Ledley King cut out to use in FM'14. Can anyone help me find one or if possible do a cut out for me?

Appreciate any help anyone maybe able to offer.

Thanks.

I'm certain there's already a Ledley King cut-out in the MP. Perhaps one of the users still running FM12 can give you his UID and you can use the megapack search tool to find. Alternatively, if you manage to find a more recent cuttable source, you could request him in the improvement thread as per the rule in its OP.

So what is that config.xml thing and where do I place it?

The config.xml is included in the download files by default and is the file which "maps" the cut-outs to the persons in-game. Without it, the game can't read the images. You can create a new one yourself by using fmXML or you can wait for the upcoming 6.01 update pack to be released and you can use the config file included therein.

I have the full face pack but can't get any pictures to show up. I've changed the data directory and have all the images in my graphics folder in their own face/logos etc folder. Any ideas why they don't show?

Have a look at the OP and make sure that the preferences in-game are in the way depicted in the screenshot displayed.

It says that there should be 134 719 faces. But when I have downloaded all it´s 131 536..

WHY?
Login to post a comment

Login Register