Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 15 minutes ago
Armagedon_55 commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: staff member not appearing
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
Madman99 commented on: Germany - Regionalliga Level 4 SS'2018/19 Relink! (31/03/19) - Not SSKCC yet
4 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
4 hours ago
JĂșNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
4 hours ago
mizie commented on: [FM19] Hungary Database Update
4 hours ago
kb1000 commented on: staff member not appearing
6 hours ago
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
mons added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 82 [12 images] [11.02]
7 hours ago
aleshaebanko commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
Mr. T commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
8 hours ago
Mr. T added a download: Pending missing images mixpack 60 [18 images] [10.09]
9 hours ago
papiss commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317755 changes from 983 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26169 changes from 159 contributors.
9 hours ago
sami sabek commented on: Arabic language file FM19
9 hours ago
sami sabek added a topic: Arabic language file FM19
9 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - Polonia Warszawa - S3-E2 I Cannot Believe That Happened! | Football Manager 2019
10 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520639 changes from 918 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 317748 changes from 983 contributors.
10 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 26162 changes from 159 contributors.
Discussion
It says that there should be 134 719 faces. But when I have downloaded all it´s 131 536..

WHY?

BECAUSE.

Please don't post in caps, it's considered as shouting, and therefore as rude.

What download method did you use?
Hello,

I'm looking for a Ledley King cut out to use in FM'14. Can anyone help me find one or if possible do a cut out for me?

Appreciate any help anyone maybe able to offer.

Thanks.

http://sortitoutsi.net/cutoutfaces/116/115952/4000326.png
https://i.imgur.com/3kNqZ2l.jpg
I fixed my problem with no images showing up, all the preferences where ok but I changed the data folder to another location and it worked fine.
Hi, bit confused about which update I need to download.

I currently have 5.0 from FM13, do I need to download 5.1,5.2 ect. and then 6.0?

Or can I just download 6.0? If so, do I need to delete 5.0?

Trying to save as much download data as possible

Thanks guys
Hi, bit confused about which update I need to download.

I currently have 5.0 from FM13, do I need to download 5.1,5.2 ect. and then 6.0?

Or can I just download 6.0? If so, do I need to delete 5.0?

Trying to save as much download data as possible

Thanks guys

Did you download any update packs from the 5.0 series? If you downloaded from 5.01 up to 5.10, then you just need 6.0 and 6.01 to be fully up-to-date.

If you just downloaded 5.0 and then never download any update packs, you have two options:
a) Download the whole 6.01 megapack (which is over 6GB), or;
b) Download the individual update packs 5.01 to 5.10, and 6.0 and 6.01 - and you'll be fully up-to-date that way.
I too have just over 131,000 images in my megapack..........I'm sure I haven't missed anything but I'm 3000 images shorts somewhere along the line. However it' not images that I'm noticing I'm missing ie - from the big leagues so could be a bunch of Asian faces I guess..... I'm not that fussed tbh, certainly not enough to redownload 6GB lol

1 problem I have encountered however is my game still seems to be pulling faces from the built in SI pack...noticed it when I replaced a Sheff Weds player Cameron Dawson with a cleaned up cut out (player ID 29090574). Anyway I checked in game & the image still seemed to be the previous cut so I replaced with a renamed pic of Lukaku and still getting the SI cut. Any ideas?
Make sure that the preferences are in the way displayed in the OP, otherwise the game may pick up the default images in some instances instead of the ones in the megapack.
Make sure that the preferences are in the way displayed in the OP, otherwise the game may pick up the default images in some instances instead of the ones in the megapack.

Nope, figured it out. Seems this lad isn't in the Megapack hence the reason it was pulling from the original SI cut out .fmf file. Found that out after extracting the graphics.fmf file, deleting the player pic folder and resubmitting the edited .fmf file.
faces won't load. install directory is d:\games\steam\steamapps\common\football manager 2014

i put the pics in c:\users\david\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\graphics\faces

did the reload skins etc.

i have 136,056 pics thereabouts, any ideas?

the config file is in the faces directory

RESOLVED: I put the graphics\faces directories in the public users instead of the david directory! HAPPY DAYS!

«This comment has been edited»
Hey guys,

I am having a problem with my cut-out images. I have downloaded the 6.0 and now 6.01 megapacks, but before I downloaded the 6.01, the 6.0 megapack that I was using was fine. All the images worked. Then, I was even updating some of the images with those in some of the threads posted here. Once again, everything was good. For some reason though, now whenever I try to replace an image or 'update' - like using the 6.01 pack, it won't work. I do the exact same things before, but it won't work. I even tried deleting the pic of one player and then reloading the skin, but it was still there.

Why is this happening? Does this have anything to do with Steam Workshop? Can anyone help?

Thanks.
If you've been using Steam Workshop it's been creating duplicates of you megapack images. I'd suggest avoiding the Workshop at all costs (if and when you do want to use it, remove your entire graphics folder first).

The other thing, I suspect, you're having a problem with is the cache. It's no longer (always) enough to just reload the skin and unticking the cache box. You'll find a new button just above these settings that reads "Clear Cache". Click this one, then reload skin with cache unticked. After this, you need to RESTART your game. Now they should appear, and you can go back into preferences and return the setting to normal.
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
Did you download any update packs from the 5.0 series? If you downloaded from 5.01 up to 5.10, then you just need 6.0 and 6.01 to be fully up-to-date.

If you just downloaded 5.0 and then never download any update packs, you have two options:
a) Download the whole 6.01 megapack (which is over 6GB), or;
b) Download the individual update packs 5.01 to 5.10, and 6.0 and 6.01 - and you'll be fully up-to-date that way.

Thanks mons! I'll update 5.01 to 6.01 as you've said.

Your help is always appreciated!
Just tried it. Doesn't work, even after I do all that you said and start a new game.
So, I just deleted the entire 'faces' folder and yet they are still appearing when I start a new game and reload the skin. What the hell is going on?!
So, I just deleted the entire 'faces' folder and yet they are still appearing when I start a new game and reload the skin. What the hell is going on?!

What was the path in which you originally placed the cut-outs?
Hi

I have a problem. I just saved the Face Mega pack in the graphics folder and when i launched the game, most faces are not displayed.

I can get the Championship players faces and the La Liga but i don't get anything else. What seems to be the problem? The kits display well but i have a problem with the faces..

many tks
c:\users\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\graphics\faces

I have FM 2013 too, and used the 6.0 megapack for it too, but those images are in the FM13 file path. Could that be part of the problem?
Hi

I have a problem. I just saved the Face Mega pack in the graphics folder and when i launched the game, most faces are not displayed.

I can get the Championship players faces and the La Liga but i don't get anything else. What seems to be the problem? The kits display well but i have a problem with the faces..

many tks

Make sure that the preferences are as displayed in the screenshot in the opening post.

How many images do you have in the megapack folder?

c:\users\my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014\graphics\faces

I have FM 2013 too, and used the 6.0 megapack for it too, but those images are in the FM13 file path. Could that be part of the problem?

You haven't told me what your problem is here
My problem is that I cannot update my player images. I've downloaded 6.01 and placed it in the same folder as above, over-writing the older images, but when I load the game, set the preferences, even clear cache, etc. They don't show up.

I've even deleted the entire 'faces' folder in my FM drive, but when I load a new game and adjust the preferences again, they still show up (as the old ones, not updated). I'd like to know how this can be fixed so that I can continue updating the faces in the game, like I was doing just 2 days ago.
i got the premium account but it doesnt let me to download with idm.why?cant get the max speed from the browser itself
My problem is that I cannot update my player images. I've downloaded 6.01 and placed it in the same folder as above, over-writing the older images, but when I load the game, set the preferences, even clear cache, etc. They don't show up.

I've even deleted the entire 'faces' folder in my FM drive, but when I load a new game and adjust the preferences again, they still show up (as the old ones, not updated). I'd like to know how this can be fixed so that I can continue updating the faces in the game, like I was doing just 2 days ago.

Can you please upload a screenshot of your current MP folder? Please try and display the exact path, the amount of images contained and the config.xml file if possible.

i got the premium account but it doesnt let me to download with idm.why?cant get the max speed from the browser itself

Forgive my ignorance, but what is idm?
Well, I deleted the entire folder (Megapack) now, but like I said, the pictures still appear in the game. I've even reloaded the screen, cleared cache, etc.

http://s8.postimg.org/velxah79x/FMpath.png

Here is the MP folder which is in my FM13 directory:

http://s8.postimg.org/fn56zkjrp/Untitled.png

I'm mystified.

Try ticking use caching to decrease page loading time from the preferences, then quitting the game and shutting off Steam. Then load it all up again and untick it again.
Nope. Doesn't work. Must be something related to the memory, or I don't know. I mean, I'm currently operating without a 'faces' folder and yet the player faces are still appearing. It's very strange. It's better than nothing, but before I was able to update the faces while now I cannot.
Should I try un-installing the game and re-installing? Am I even able to do that over Steam?
Hey you lovely lot

Can anyone tell me where to drop the ICON MEGAPACK about? Do i place it in beside the main megapack folder or do i create another faces folder within graphics. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks
Also, im guessing the readme file hasn't been updated for a while, Downloaded both Megapack 6.0 and the latest icon pack and both reradme files say they are from FM13 version 5.00 and 5.01.....nothing to worry about??

Cheers lads
Nope. Doesn't work. Must be something related to the memory, or I don't know. I mean, I'm currently operating without a 'faces' folder and yet the player faces are still appearing. It's very strange. It's better than nothing, but before I was able to update the faces while now I cannot.

Should I try un-installing the game and re-installing? Am I even able to do that over Steam?

So you're saying that Rooney's face, specifically, is displaying, even now that you have no faces folder?

Hey you lovely lot

Can anyone tell me where to drop the ICON MEGAPACK about? Do i place it in beside the main megapack folder or do i create another faces folder within graphics. Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

As long as it's within the graphics folder and not within the megapack folder itself, anywhere will do.

Also, im guessing the readme file hasn't been updated for a while, Downloaded both Megapack 6.0 and the latest icon pack and both reradme files say they are from FM13 version 5.00 and 5.01.....nothing to worry about??

Cheers lads

As long as the amount of files is correct, then you should have nothing to worry about.
Yes, Rooney's face, and even some of those faces that I downloaded (individually) to update the old faces.

All the faces from the 6.0 pack appear but none from the 6.01 will appear, even when I over-wrote the files. It's very strange. I'm thinking about uninstalling the game and then re-installing it, but I want to make sure I can do that, and not have to worry about paying again. (Perhaps a stupid question)

Yes, Rooney's face, and even some of those faces that I downloaded (individually) to update the old faces.

All the faces from the 6.0 pack appear but none from the 6.01 will appear, even when I over-wrote the files. It's very strange. I'm thinking about uninstalling the game and then re-installing it, but I want to make sure I can do that, and not have to worry about paying again. (Perhaps a stupid question)

Did you used steam workshop? If yes they it probably copied you faces to steam workshop folder in \my documents\sports interactive\football manager 2014
Login to post a comment

Login Register