Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 14 minutes ago
rmb87 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
14 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520969 changes from 918 contributors.
16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318252 changes from 983 contributors.
16 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27500 changes from 168 contributors.
55 minutes ago
Paolino266 commented on: Argentina - Primera Division 3D'2018/19 Relink! (15/01/19)
1 hour ago
Katwrzsnik commented on: Katalizatory Września
1 hour ago
Katwrzsnik added a topic: Katalizatory Września
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520975 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318258 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27480 changes from 168 contributors.
1 hour ago
4 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
9 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
10 hours ago
dcfctommy commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
10 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Football Manager Start Date, Fixtures, League table & results
10 hours ago
Playevili commented on: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
10 hours ago
Playevili added a topic: Watch These Proven Methods To Earn Cryptocurrency
11 hours ago
Uzio08 commented on: England - English Level 1-6 SS'2018/19 Relink! (10/01/19)
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520987 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318270 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27486 changes from 167 contributors.
11 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
11 hours ago
ChrissBurns1993 commented on: Rangers
11 hours ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
11 hours ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 23 [27 images]
12 hours ago
anthony.duggan commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
12 hours ago
12 hours ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D 18/19 Download Pack update thread
13 hours ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
13 hours ago
Chocomonster commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
Discussion
No, I didn't use steam-workshop, and even deleted the entire folder just to be safe.
And you tried to clean cache from game settings? If it didn't worked maybe try doing it that way http://sortitoutsi.net/articles/read/2115/how-to-clear-the-football-manager-2013-cache
Yes, I've tried to clean cache more than once. The thing is, it worked before, and it worked fine. For some reason it stopped working though.

Am I able to uninstall and re-install the game without any issues? I'm thinking that might be my best bet.
Hey guys, need some help here. I decided to have a go at doing my own cut-outs of players from my country who are missing. I did everything perfectly and added it into the graphics > faces > megapack. I then created the .xml file using fmXML. It states that .xml file for my added .png was created. I then reloaded the skin to see if the image would pop up in the game. It did! But the problem is, my image was the only image showing up. The rest of the images (from megapack) aren't showing up.

I guess something went wrong here, or I may have missed a step along the way?
When creating the .xml file, do I click only on my created image only or everything in the pack?

Thanks in advance.

«This comment has been edited»
Read the instruction in this thread on how to add images to your megapack.
I just upgraded to 6.1 of the mega pack and my manager picture had vanished. I tried to put it back in the folder (it's my own cutout) and it still wouldnt show up. I made sure and double checked I was doing it properly e.g making sure it was set to reload skin etc. I even went into the config file and added in a line for the manager as the original picture was picked when setting up the game.
If anyone could offer any help it would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Nathan
In future, always keep your manager picture in a separate folder to avoid the chances of this happening.

Can you please upload the image in question and its config file?
Hmm,when i apply latest changes 6.01 to the megapack faces i dont have any pictures of players in my fm.Without that update i have pictures

EDIT:My mistake i downloaded sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_icons_6.01_changes instead of sortitoutsi_cutout_megapack_6.01_changes

Thanks mons. Didn't manage to find the thread earlier. Works fine now.
Hey guys,
I'm new to this also. But I can't get logos or this cut-out pack to work. I tried downloading as a torrent file but it won't this keeps happening that image & it's very annoying as my kits work no problem at all. Can't get into the game until all the graphics are downloaded. Can someone please help me out?
Attachments
You need to have a torrent client, such as Utorrent, installed.
Uninstalled and then re-installed the game and it works again just fine...for now.

Thanks for all the help guys!
Hi, I downloaded every single file of the FM13 Facepacks and Metalic Logo. Do I just download the update or do I have to download the whole thing again? Also, the folder should be "graphics>faces>Megapacks" or just "graphics>faces" ? Thanks!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/935005_538862476151150_1800131743_n.jpg
Hi, I downloaded every single file of the FM13 Facepacks and Metalic Logo. Do I just download the update or do I have to download the whole thing again? Also, the folder should be "graphics>faces>Megapacks" or just "graphics>faces" ? Thanks!

Eugene Lee, if you are sure that you download all the updates from 5.01 to 5.10, then you should just download the 6.0 and 6.01 update packs. Either of the two folders is correct, as long as they're within the graphics folder in Docs > SI > FM.
Does anyone know how long it takes a file at gamefront to become available?

I'm looking to add extra mirrors via gamefront, but the test file I uploaded constantly says it's not ready and to come back later....
Can't download. Says server is overloaded effectively?
I need some help guys.

So apparently my config file has a XML Parsing Error in it?

When I open it up in Firefox it says:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: file:///C:/Users/Erik%20Kennon/Documents/Sports%20Interactive/Football%20Manager%202014/graphics/Faces/MEGAPACK%204.0/config.xml
Line Number 116568, Column 3: <record from="megapack 4.0 logo" to="graphics/pictures/person/0/portrait"/>
----------------^

I'm not quite sure what I've done for this to happen. Was working perfectly fine the other day.

I have Megapack 4.0, with a few updated images I've added on my own.

Perhaps someone could re-upload the 4.0 config file if they have it?
Just remove the line you're getting the error from.

It's just trying to add the Megapack logo (which is a jpeg) to the person 0, who does not exist. Removing that one paragraph, and saving, and you should be fine.
http://s11.postimg.org/wvivyk0r7/OLTHair_Pack_Banner.jpg
Make your FM14 regens look better!
Ok I did but now it still says this:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: file:///C:/Users/Erik%20Kennon/Documents/Sports%20Interactive/Football%20Manager%202014/graphics/Faces/MEGAPACK%204.0/config.xml
Line Number 116568, Column 1:</list>

The problem is, the faces are not showing up in game. It's all default faces.

I honestly have no idea what could be wrong.
Nevermind guys, I'm just gonna download the 6.0 megapack and the config should fix itself.
i have until 5.5. can i download 6.1 directly of do i have to download 5,6 5,7 etc etc?
i have until 5.5. can i download 6.1 directly of do i have to download 5,6 5,7 etc etc?

You should download 5.6-5.10 and 6.0 and 6.01 to be fully up-to-date.
May I ask if it is possible to have the latest file changes 6.0 and 6.01 uploaded to somewhere like Hotfile like the older versions 5.0 to 5.10 were?
Rapidshare's speed tethering is absolutely ridiculous. If not may I ask why not?
Congrats for your great work with this Megapack... Its simply awesome...

I want to do one request... Can someone upload the "Update Pack - 6.0" in another server? Rapidload doesnt work for me...

Thank you in advance
can you guys make a individual facepacks for leagues
Can pack 6.0 be downloaded from another place than Rapidshare.
Thank you in advance.
For all those having issues with downloading the files through Rapidshare, can you try using the alternate uploaded.net links we have been providing since Friday?

can you guys make a individual facepacks for leagues

No, it's too time-consuming to sort them out, and what happens when players get transferred? It's not really feasible, sorry.
For all those having issues with downloading the files through Rapidshare, can you try using the alternate uploaded.net links we have been providing since Friday?

Hi Mons, part 6.0 is on Rapidshare only, but 6.1 is on both Rapidshare and Uploaded.net.
Have I missed a link for part 6.0 on Uploaded.net through this thread or something?

Hi just dowloaded mega pack update 6.1 and unzipped it into same graphics folder the other faces are in. also ensured config.xml document was there too but after doing the update in game via preferences and refreshing the skin as instructed all the faces are now gone in the game. Please help..

Also maybe nothing to do with it but I have also installed the 'Real name fix' patch at same time. It worked no problem but could this have done something? Thanks
I noticed no problems at all with the 6.1 update. Also pre-installed the real names patch, so this should be no problem.
Login to post a comment

Login Register