Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 18 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507146 changes from 918 contributors.
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306888 changes from 983 contributors.
20 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 44584 changes from 218 contributors.
20 minutes ago
imadinnerjacket commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
20 minutes ago
imadinnerjacket added a download: Pending improvement images mixpack 31 [19 images]
49 minutes ago
Rashidi added a video: Kop Diaries Red Pharaoh Gets Pwned Juventus Football Manager 2019
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507215 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306946 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 44536 changes from 218 contributors.
1 hour ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507221 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306952 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 44528 changes from 218 contributors.
4 hours ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
Nokey commented on: Real Fixtures and Results 20/05 for FM19
4 hours ago
Deeban Francis-Rex broke the record for FM2019 Highest Transfer Fee Spent with 196 million
5 hours ago
Jamie Aubrey broke the record for FM2019 Career League Wins with 22
5 hours ago
Dan commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507203 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306932 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 44476 changes from 218 contributors.
7 hours ago
bloha1 commented on: [FM] 19 New structured AFC Champions League, AFC Cup, AFC President's Cup (works on 19.1.0, 19.3.0 and higher)
7 hours ago
BrianTheRegen commented on: [FM] 19 New structured AFC Champions League, AFC Cup, AFC President's Cup (works on 19.1.0, 19.3.0 and higher)
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Custom Start Database - 8 teams getting promoted?
9 hours ago
Skywalker commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 507196 changes from 918 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306925 changes from 983 contributors.
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 44469 changes from 218 contributors.
Discussion
Newbie to the facepacks here... All the badges, and icon faces have worked perfectly.... but no faces have
I've downloaded the Complete Pack 6.0.... is that all I need to download? If so, where do I store the file?

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys.

What is contained in the sortitoutsi.net folder? Looks to me like there is a config file inside. I think that if you remove the whole folder, you should get the images displayed.

Newbie to the facepacks here... All the badges, and icon faces have worked perfectly.... but no faces have
I've downloaded the Complete Pack 6.0.... is that all I need to download? If so, where do I store the file?

Any assistance would be much appreciated!

Cheers guys.

Have a look at the opening post of this thread to see if your queries are already answered. If not, feel free to ask again.

To be fully up-to-date, I recommend downloading the 6.1 - 6.3 update packs and placing them within your megapack folder, overwriting when prompted. Also make sure that your in-game preferences are as displayed in the screenshot in the opening post...

«This comment has been edited»
does anyone know how to get every player on the game to have that template picture?
Just download the megapack, mate.
What is contained in the sortitoutsi.net folder? Looks to me like there is a config file inside. I think that if you remove the whole folder, you should get the images displayed.

i moved the sortitout folder to my desktop to test it out and it worked.

http://gyazo.com/8a7bbeb05bff5257bc958dbbcd95c4d6

now one last question, before i completely delete sortitout folder should i move the 9,909 player faces that are in the faces folder (as shown on the picture) to the megapack folder or should i also delete those as well?

Are you sure that you've downloaded the whole megapack and not the update pack? You should have just over 139,000 images in one folder, together with a config.xml file.

Have you changed the preferences as per the screenshot in the opening post?

I downloaded the complete pack with a file size of 6.3gb. But only 44,217 unzipped. The file size tells me it should be correct but obviously I dont have all the faces. I changed all the correct preferences as per previous FM's.

I tried unzipping it again and got this at the end -

"Extracting /Users/StephenPalmer/Downloads/sortitoutsi/faces/308583.png  99%
sortitoutsi/faces/308583.png - CRC failed
Unexpected end of archive
Total errors: 2"

I shall try re-downloading.

i moved the sortitout folder to my desktop to test it out and it worked.

http://gyazo.com/8a7bbeb05bff5257bc958dbbcd95c4d6

now one last question, before i completely delete sortitout folder should i move the 9,909 player faces that are in the faces folder (as shown on the picture) to the megapack folder or should i also delete those as well?

I used Football Manager 2014 Editor once lately, didn't even save, yet the "editor.exe" still auto-created some folders in "Documents\Sports Interactive". (Editor 2014, editor data, etc.)

When I reopen FM14 today, all logo, face and kit don't work anymore.

Any ideas?
Please help, thank you!
I used Football Manager 2014 Editor once lately, didn't even save, yet the "editor.exe" still auto-created some folders in "Documents\Sports Interactive". (Editor 2014, editor data, etc.)

When I reopen FM14 today, all logo, face and kit don't work anymore.

Any ideas?
Please help, thank you!

The editor has nothing to do with graphics so it's something you've not done correctly somehow.

Are you sure that your preferences are as displayed in the screenshot in the OP? Also, where did you place your graphical add-ons?
New PC here, and I have seemed to lose the config.xml-files for both faces and iconfaces when I took back-up of the megapack 6.0 (still got the pictures, but they don't appear in the game). Could anyone send me these two small files, please?

Free Mirror's don't work for the metallic logos and the complete 6.3 facepack.
New PC here, and I have seemed to lose the config.xml-files for both faces and iconfaces when I took back-up of the megapack 6.0 (still got the pictures, but they don't appear in the game). Could anyone send me these two small files, please?

ANYONE? Please?

Use THIS ,with it you can make configs in a few seconds

ive been using the megapacks since fm12 without any problems, id like to think i know what im doing, but this year, i followed all the steps i could find

(i made the graphics folder, made a faces folder, moved everything in there, loaded up fm14, cleared cache and unticked the use caching to decrease page loading times, and ticked reload skin when confirmingchanges preferences, ive even checked for the config file, which is there, and its in the right folder documents-S.I.-fm14-graphics-faces)

but no matter how many times i uninstall, redownload the graphics, no player faces ever show. Im really desperate to get the player faces cus it makes it feel much more realistic, the only thing i can think of is that my computers too old, cus i swear its older than me, but its worked with the same files in every game up to this point. any help would be really appreiciated.
It's got nothing to do with the age of your computer, thankfully.

It's probably a case of not having the right amount of images in there or you're missing the config folder. How many images in all do you have?
130k, and theres a config file in there
Use THIS ,with it you can make configs in a few seconds
Thanks!
130k, and theres a config file in there

That's strange

Could you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder, showing clearly the path and the amount of images in there? Do you perchance have another folder within the megapack folder?
ive got a folder called faces with all the pictures, and inside that folder another folder called "sortitoutsi", with another folder called faces, with more pictures inside that. god knows how or why i did that but it must have been ages ago. ive seen at least one pair of pictures in each faces folder with the same number as a name. i dont use this site much tbh so idk how to upload a screenshot, but the path is

C:/document and settings/Administrator/my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2014/graphics/faces/sortitoutsi/faces

i know the duplicate pictures can cause a problem but i wouldnt have thought NONE of the pictures would work, which is why i didnt look at my folders in too much detail (also cus of how long it takes to load). Plus i tried moving all my graphics and retrying with a newly downloaded part 1 of the megapack, and none of the faces in the folder i recognised worked in game.

The path seems fine.

You need to have one folder and one folder only with all the images (plus config) in there. That will do the trick.
so do i re-download the whole thing? cus i tried that (with part 1 at least) and dante's picture in the folder didnt show in game
so do i re-download the whole thing? cus i tried that (with part 1 at least) and dante's picture in the folder didnt show in game

You could try copying one of the folder's contents into the other folder so you would have all the images in one folder. If that still doesn't work, probably best to download the torrent and then the update packs subsequently...

I don't know why you split the folders in the first place, though - it's added a layer of confusion when it was not really needed

Hi there - I signed up for the premium subscription to help you guys out - great job on the site btw, loads of advice and tips here.

I downloaded the Complete Megapack 6.3 facepack and after a bit of faffing around with WinZip I now successfully have loads of .png files with the players faces in my drive location. I use Win7 on a PC. The .png files are separately listed (unzipped) here on my PC:

"my docs/sports interactive/football manager 2014/graphics"

Graphics folder didn't exist so I manually created this, per instructions. This is fine and I appear to have thousands of .png files in that folder but cannot get them into the game. I have followed the instructions around preferences > interfaces etc. but no joy. I also had the Dark Skin loaded and a club kit kit (under graphics/kits) and these both worked fine... please help, I would love to enhance the game with faces.

Thanks in advance (ps - I am not too technical but did manage to get the kits pack installed (from another site) OK).

Create a folder named faces or Cut-out megapack or something along those line and place all the images in there. Apart from the hundred thirty something thousand images, you should also have a config file, which is the file which maps the images to the correct person in the game. That also needs to go in there. Once that's done, see if that works.

If you have a kits folder, that should be in the same path, but a separate folder altogether...

Or load up a screenshot of your megapack folder, perhaps I can spot what's wrong...
Hi there, thanks and apologies that I am not too tech aware but I do have the Kits and Players folders under Graphics, separately (see pic). Is this OK? I checked in the kits folder and see there is an XML file in there, which explains why they show up OK in the game. I checked the players folder and no XML file, just the thousands of .png files. This is probably why they don't appear in the game? So, being a bit unsure about what an XML file even is, I guess that is what I need? Some kind of XML file needs to be in with the thousands of .png images in the Players folder? The question is what is it and how do I get one in there please? I also just checked the WinZip file that I downloaded (saved to desktop) and there appears to be no XML file in there either, just thousands of .png files.

As I said, apologies that I'm not very technical or even understand this but is it simply a case of me needing to get an XML file for those .png files and pop it in that folder? If so, how do I do that please?

MTIA

Create a folder named faces or Cut-out megapack or something along those line and place all the images in there. Apart from the hundred thirty something thousand images, you should also have a config file, which is the file which maps the images to the correct person in the game. That also needs to go in there. Once that's done, see if that works.

If you have a kits folder, that should be in the same path, but a separate folder altogether...

Or load up a screenshot of your megapack folder, perhaps I can spot what's wrong...
Attachments
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided that maybe I had cocked up during the 1st download and unzip, so I deleted everything and re-run the download... it took a while but... this download DID have an XML file... I unzipped and saved that down, which again did take a little while (<1hour) and crossed everything... loaded up, sorted preferences and YES it works, that XML file did it... I do now have all the players cut outs and the game just visually improved by 100% IMO. Thank you very much for your assistance, it is/was very cool!

Happy member now feeling confident to go find lots more enhancements !

Hi there, thanks and apologies that I am not too tech aware but I do have the Kits and Players folders under Graphics, separately (see pic). Is this OK? I checked in the kits folder and see there is an XML file in there, which explains why they show up OK in the game. I checked the players folder and no XML file, just the thousands of .png files. This is probably why they don't appear in the game? So, being a bit unsure about what an XML file even is, I guess that is what I need? Some kind of XML file needs to be in with the thousands of .png images in the Players folder? The question is what is it and how do I get one in there please? I also just checked the WinZip file that I downloaded (saved to desktop) and there appears to be no XML file in there either, just thousands of .png files.

As I said, apologies that I'm not very technical or even understand this but is it simply a case of me needing to get an XML file for those .png files and pop it in that folder? If so, how do I do that please?

MTIA
Hi there

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the megapacks from the server?

I'm a premium user, but can download a small part of the file before the download stops and i see an error message saying "the requested URL was not found on this server"

this is happening on metallic logos and ad boards too over the last couple of days
I'm no expert but can say that the downloading part was not an issue for me, although it did take about 1 hour and I wondered a few times what the messages meant (I 'OK'd' a few random pop up messages that looked like they might be an issue)... I used an eval copy of WinZip to download and extract files. That worked for me, as I say - good luck and persevere, it will be worth it

Hi there

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the megapacks from the server?

I'm a premium user, but can download a small part of the file before the download stops and i see an error message saying "the requested URL was not found on this server"

this is happening on metallic logos and ad boards too over the last couple of days
Dear Mons, Would you tell me how to download 6.o Complete Download in parts please?
Dear Mons, Would you tell me how to download 6.o Complete Download in parts please?

As a premium member, you can download the whole 6.03 file from here...
Login to post a comment

Login Register