Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 42 minutes ago
ammyrog commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195990 changes from 638 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195988 changes from 638 contributors.
3 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Football Manager 2019 Wonderkids
3 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195975 changes from 638 contributors.
6 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: FM 2018 update
8 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195933 changes from 638 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195926 changes from 638 contributors.
9 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: New Logos
9 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
9 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
9 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
9 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: SS Discussion/Help Thread
10 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Players and Staff Changes Thread
10 hours ago
Jeff's72 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
10 hours ago
kowalatkomc commented on: New Logos
11 hours ago
StaffMan commented on: Germany - 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (21/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
12 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195315 changes from 636 contributors.
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
12 hours ago
hammer9 added a topic: 220 x 220 Kit Display Modification for FM18/19 New! (02/11/18)
12 hours ago
Morten Degn commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
12 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
13 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Total Control - SD Huesca - #5 Massive Progress! | Football Manager 2019
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195249 changes from 636 contributors.
14 hours ago
neoh commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
14 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 195235 changes from 636 contributors.
Discussion
Yes. Else you don't get the missing that's been added. Just replace the old config.

Cheers man. Might download your hair pack while I'm at it
I've downloaded the new 6.03 and 6.04 face packs I've reloaded the skin in many different ways. This is not my first time doing this however, the faces don't sync...

What's odd is when I left click on their profiles the new updates pics appear. (Will post pics when on PC) for now could you guys please help.

Maybe I have to alter the configuration files?

Thanks in advance.

You should have one folder and one folder ONLY with all the images in there, i.e. circa 140,000. You also need to untick the use skin cache option in the preferences. If you do, and it's still not working, can you post a screenshot of your megapack folder?
If I'm downloading the icon folder as well, should that just be in with the normal images, or in a separate folder? At the moment the directory of the icons file is this:

.../Football Manger 2014/graphics/faces/sortitoutsi/iconfaces/example.png
If I'm downloading the icon folder as well, should that just be in with the normal images, or in a separate folder? At the moment the directory of the icons file is this:

.../Football Manger 2014/graphics/faces/sortitoutsi/iconfaces/example.png

This is my main megapack folder: C:\Users\Student\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\players\1. Cutouts\MEGAPACK 6.0

This is the folder I put the icons is: C:\Users\Student\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\players\1. Cutouts\myiconfaces

As you can see, they are in the same path, but within separate folders.
I've followed all the steps: Download, unzipped the folder (to my desktop first, then moved to graphics folder) and cleared cache, ticked and unticked the right boxes. But when I load up my game, there are no pictures, not even the default black ones. Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Can you post a screenshot of your megapack folder please? Make sure that the folder path AND the amount of images included are clearly displayed.
Thanks for the reply.

http://imageshack.com/a/img27/5348/xx6q.png

«This comment has been edited»
Everything looks fine there. Can you confirm that you have a file in that folder named config.xml?

Also, are your preferences set up like this?

http://s23.postimg.org/ve5p5k3gb/instructions.jpg]
Do you mean this?

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/430/o91k.png

And yes, I clear the cache and have only reload skin ticked.
Strange

Do you have any other graphic files installed somewhere else?

I assume you've tried to reload the skin again and that you've tried to switch Steam on and off.
Yeah i've got the regen hair pack one, but i've tried this megapack before I had that and had the same results as this time :/ And yes, i just tried that now. I don't know if this helps, but it happens with the logo megapack as well? takes all teh logos away, even the default ones so there's just a blank space? (I don't have that installed at the minute.
Would it be a problem that i've left the read me file and the megapack picture in there?
And i've just got this message pop up now?

http://imageshack.com/a/img853/1541/yz2t.png
Yeah i've got the regen hair pack one, but i've tried this megapack before I had that and had the same results as this time :/ And yes, i just tried that now. I don't know if this helps, but it happens with the logo megapack as well? takes all teh logos away, even the default ones so there's just a blank space? (I don't have that installed at the minute.

I suspect that you've somehow managed to install the file incorrectly But I can't tell what you did wrong now...

Would it be a problem that i've left the read me file and the megapack picture in there?

I have them in my folder and the megapack works perfectly fine.

Try restarting your PC and loading up Steam/FM.

Do you have a lot of programs running on Windows Startup perchance?
Hey,

I have a question: Why can not I see the face of Rondon (ID 67063933)?
Whenever I add new photos to my Megapack I create a new XML file for the new faces, and after that I go to "Preferences" and click on "Reload Skin When confirm changes in preferences", but never appeared.

I already checked the image and everything is fine. Example: 180x180, format .png

I appreciate your answers. Thanks.
You need to reload skin rather than ticking/unticking that particular box.

Also, are you creating a separate folder when you add images or using the main MP folder?
I use a single folder. I add new pictures to that folder and when i see that i don't have some picture i create a new XML file.
This happen to me since FM10 or FM11. I never saw the face of that player in the game.
Where are you getting your images from and how are you creating your config file?
i get the images from this site and i create de config file like this (find attached)
Attachments
I'll need a screenshot of your megapack folder and contents, then...
mons,

Find attached the screenshot. This only happen with this player.
Attachments
I've downloaded megapack 6.0.. do i need to download megapack 4 and 5 or just 6.1, 6.2 etc?
mons,

Check if image has space character before .png

«This comment has been edited»
I've downloaded megapack 6.0.. do i need to download megapack 4 and 5 or just 6.1, 6.2 etc?

You will need to download all subsequent update packs, i.e. 6.1-6.5...
mons,

Adding to what baki said, the smiling version of that player's cut-out is included in the latest update pack, so check if that solves it.

By the way, I didn't ask - are you downloading any update packs at all? If yes, are you installing them within the MP folder or in a separate folder.

Moreover, do you have any other player faces megapacks downloaded?
I put all the images in the same folder.
When there are new improve I replace.

In this folder I have about 140,000 images.

When I found a picture that i don't have, I create a new xml file and the new player face appears in the game.
The problem only happens with Salomon Rondon.

I have seen that the problem is only mine. Anyway, this happens in 1 player. No problem!

Thank you a lot for your comments.
sorry if im being silly, ive downloaded the pack and got it into the game and lot of faces are coming up but there seems so many missing? like suarez rooney gerrard? any idea?
sorry if im being silly, ive downloaded the pack and got it into the game and lot of faces are coming up but there seems so many missing? like suarez rooney gerrard? any idea?

How many images do you have in total? If you have the latest version, you should have just over 143,000...
Thanks for getting back to me! Where would I find out? Is there a link for the full file?
Thanks for getting back to me! Where would I find out? Is there a link for the full file?

The full file is available from here - Download Complete Pack 6.5
Login to post a comment

Login Register