Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
satanismyuncle commented on: Can I use the squad numbers in friendly games?
26 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
26 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
31 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190672 changes from 620 contributors.
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: help me
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
barcaseb commented on: Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
1 hour ago
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
1 hour ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
Jason commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
Jason added a topic: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (15/08/19)
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
2 hours ago
gorkem1925 commented on: help me
2 hours ago
gorkem1925 added a topic: help me
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (05/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni added a career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
4 hours ago
SlapoviNiagare007 commented on: 2017-2018 season transfer update for FM 14
4 hours ago
terriersmad commented on: The Lower League Thread
Discussion
Hi there

Sorry, I'm sure there is probably a topic somewhere already about this, but anyways.

I downloaded the face pack and then went to extract it, but both the unarchiver and another program both said it couldn't extract the file. Does anyone know this is?

Thanks for any help!
Hi there

Sorry, I'm sure there is probably a topic somewhere already about this, but anyways.

I downloaded the face pack and then went to extract it, but both the unarchiver and another program both said it couldn't extract the file. Does anyone know this is?

Thanks for any help!

What was the total size of the file you downloaded, which version of the megapack was it and what download method did you use please?
Mons,

a few months ago i downloaded 6.00 all 14 parts

i also downloaded 6.01, 6.02 6.03, 6.04 changes.....

do i have to do 6.05 now

or must i download all parts of 6.05 ???

sorry "I am a little thick when it comes to this"
Can someone help please, I have megaback 6.0 but when I download the 6.0 update,i mess things up and lose all the main pack pics and am just left with the update. Can someone run though it please on the steps to download the updates
Can someone help please, I have megaback 6.0 but when I download the 6.0 update,i mess things up and lose all the main pack pics and am just left with the update. Can someone run though it please on the steps to download the updates

If you have megapack 6.0, you should start downloading from updates 6.1 onwards. Also, remember that you should have one fodler and one folder only with ALL the images in it, i.e. update packs should not be in separate folders.

If what I'm saying isn't really clear, then please upload a screenshots of your megapack folder so I can further explain things for you
Mons,

a few months ago i downloaded 6.00 all 14 parts

i also downloaded 6.01, 6.02 6.03, 6.04 changes.....

do i have to do 6.05 now

or must i download all parts of 6.05 ???

sorry "I am a little thick when it comes to this"

Sorry for missing this but you posted immediately before I replied to another post in the other thread and so I missed it.

With every update pack released, you just need to download the files for that pack and not the whole thing. Hope this helps.
understand

thanks Mons.....
Im wanting to download the megapack on my laptop but as its for work not sure i would be permitted. Am I able to download onto a dongle/memory stick and plug in when I use the game.
Im wanting to download the megapack on my laptop but as its for work not sure i would be permitted. Am I able to download onto a dongle/memory stick and plug in when I use the game.

Shouldn't be a problem, I would think...

«This comment has been edited»

I save all my game data on an external hard drive.

Jut change your preferences so the game knows where to look for its graphics.
How big a memory stick or external hard rive would I need to get all the pictures on please
The whole file is over 6GB and it can only increase in the future
Need some help please!

i cant download anything now! everytime i use the links i get the traffic limit error!! i cant download anything!!!

any ideas on what to do! i need to download the whole lot! got the first two packs downloaded now none of the others work!
Need some help please!

i cant download anything now! everytime i use the links i get the traffic limit error!! i cant download anything!!!

any ideas on what to do! i need to download the whole lot! got the first two packs downloaded now none of the others work!

Try downloading the torrent first and then downloaded the update packs only - perhaps that might work better for you...
Ive downloaded an update pic pack and it seems to have deleted some other facepacks, can anyone help with this? Thanks
http://oi59.tinypic.com/fo08o.jpg
Remember that you should have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it. So when you download an update pack, you should move its contents into the megapack folder, overwriting when prompted. If you place each update pack in a separate folder, you'll only have that pack's images visible in the game and not the rest of the cut-outs.

If this is not the case, which update pack did you download and what version did you have previously?

ahhh that makes sense! all in one folder, altho how would i sort out the config file for that? thanks for the reply
http://oi59.tinypic.com/fo08o.jpg
ahhh that makes sense! all in one folder, altho how would i sort out the config file for that? thanks for the reply

Whenever you import new images into faces folder use THIS,and you're fine.
The download speed for the megapack is shocking. I'm getting 64kb/s maximum. Does anybody know why?

I've never had this issue downloading anything off this website before. I can download torrents from elsewhere at 7mb/s which makes this issue very frustrating. My friend downloaded the megapack the other while he was at my house and connected to my internet, it only took him half an hour. Mine is projected to finish in 1 day and 2 hours.
Mine is the same as yours, its the second time trying to download it after it received an error after half a day of being on download.
Downloaded a 6.6 GB file from here yesterday morning at a speed of 6 to 7 MB a second.
To all of those who have trouble downloading this file and others, please post in here
FAO those who have been having trouble downloading files in the last few days:

From this post by the site owner and admin Rob:

...something was switched off late on Friday that should not have been so some downloads may have not downloaded properly.

It's fixed now
Hello

I have the megapacks all up to date, downloading each update individually and then merging them and they worked fine

However, I copied all the face images of Hibs players from my 2013 megapack (the megapack for last game was updated with this years Hibs squad photos) and pasted them in the 2014 megapack, updating the config as I went along.

However, when I loaded the game up, most of the people who had faces now have the generic blank face and there are people (non-Hibs players) who used to have generic blank faces that now have their actual face.

I'm not sure what is causing it. I cut the megapack for 2013 and stuck it on a pen drive as I thought it might have been causing a conflict but there's been no change.

I'm all out of ideas, reloaded the skin a bunch of times & restarted the game a few times as well but no change at all
Can you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder please?
Can you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

The inside of it or how it looks in the graphics folder?
The inside of it or how it looks in the graphics folder?

Both, if possible...
Here

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/DEINNES/graphicsfolder.png

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/DEINNES/facesfolder.png

I think I may have stopped the megapack from working, so the game is showing the default faces it came with, all the Sky Bet leagues & Skrill leagues have players faces whilst the Premier League doesn't.
I see the problem. You should have over 140,000 images in your megapack folder and not just over 23k. This way the config is assigning an image to a player who is simply not in the folder. To solve it, you need to download the whole megapack...
And there's my problem as well; I tried downloading the whole megapack, but it got to a certain point and then just stopped. Only a certain amount of it was downloaded before it just seemed to give up

Edit: I'm able to restore the faces megapack I deleted from my FM 2013 folder (there's over 125k images in it), would it work if I copy & paste it into my FM 2014 graphics folder then download all the update packs?

Login to post a comment

Login Register