Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 1 minute ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
18 minutes ago
satanismyuncle commented on: Can I use the squad numbers in friendly games?
27 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
28 minutes ago
TheMinsterman commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
33 minutes ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 190672 changes from 620 contributors.
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: help me
1 hour ago
kingrobbo commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
barcaseb commented on: Tweaks by SirTAVARES [FM19]
1 hour ago
ZVEZDA91 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: Germany - Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga and 3. Liga 3D'2019/20 Relink! (16/08/19)
1 hour ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
1 hour ago
Jason commented on: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
Jason added a topic: sortitoutsi.net Data Update - England
1 hour ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship new!) 3D'2019-20 Relink! (15/08/19)
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier,Championship, League 1&2 & National New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (17/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
2 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.4 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (17/08/19)
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: [FM19] Found an error in our database?
2 hours ago
gorkem1925 commented on: help me
2 hours ago
gorkem1925 added a topic: help me
2 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Please read before posting
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Leagues Level 1-6 (Premier & Championship New!) SS'2019-20 Relink! (05/08/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni completed a season in their Football Manager career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
BigBadBaerni added a career: FC Thun
3 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - V1.1 Out Now
4 hours ago
SlapoviNiagare007 commented on: 2017-2018 season transfer update for FM 14
Discussion
i have a problem with ithe icons not showing,all the cutouts show its just the icons i cant get to work
And there's my problem as well; I tried downloading the whole megapack, but it got to a certain point and then just stopped. Only a certain amount of it was downloaded before it just seemed to give up

Edit: I'm able to restore the faces megapack I deleted from my FM 2013 folder (there's over 125k images in it), would it work if I copy & paste it into my FM 2014 graphics folder then download all the update packs?

There was an external issue with the file hosting a week ago or so, but it seems back to normal now. Perhaps you could try to download it another time?

Re your edit, that would work. Depending on the date modified of the config file contained therein, you would then only need to download the update packs released subsequent to it (possibly including some update packs from the megapack 5.0 period)

i have a problem with ithe icons not showing,all the cutouts show its just the icons i cant get to work

Can you post screenshots of the location of the icons folder and its contents?
There was an external issue with the file hosting a week ago or so, but it seems back to normal now. Perhaps you could try to download it another time?

Re your edit, that would work. Depending on the date modified of the config file contained therein, you would then only need to download the update packs released subsequent to it (possibly including some update packs from the megapack 5.0 period)

Downloading the whole megapack whilst I tried this out. The restored megapack config was last modified in November. Don't know if that affects it in anyway. Tried it in-game and it didn't work. Even with a few update packs from 5.0 onwards and 6.0 onwards .

Megapack seems to be downloading smoothly. I'd usually get to about 1.7GB (if you use Chrome, 3 o'clock-ish on the download circle) before it stopped but now we're up to 2.4, although I am concerned about it switching between saying 1 or 2 hours left
Downloading the whole megapack whilst I tried this out. The restored megapack config was last modified in November. Don't know if that affects it in anyway. Tried it in-game and it didn't work. Even with a few update packs from 5.0 onwards and 6.0 onwards .

Megapack seems to be downloading smoothly. I'd usually get to about 1.7GB (if you use Chrome, 3 o'clock-ish on the download circle) before it stopped but now we're up to 2.4, although I am concerned about it switching between saying 1 or 2 hours left

Hopefully you manage to download it without any further trouble.

If that doesn't work out for you, then post a screenshot of your new and amended megapack folder and I'll have another look.

Are the preferences as displayed in the OP, btw?
Hopefully you manage to download it without any further trouble.

If that doesn't work out for you, then post a screenshot of your new and amended megapack folder and I'll have another look.

Are the preferences as displayed in the OP, btw?

Yup. Download seems to be going smoothly, up to 5.0 GB downloaded now
as you can see they are in correct folder etc but just dont work

Can you post screenshots of the location of the icons folder and its contents?
Is there a config file within the icons folder?
yep

Is there a config file within the icons folder?
Everything seems to be in order there

It all works fine on my system, so here's two things which might help:

a) rename the iconfaces folder so that the main megapack folder is the first in alphabetical order. I rename it as zicons, for example
b) Replace your config file with this one from my computer.

Just realised, however, that in FM14 the icons aren't displayed in the drop-down menu within a player's profile but are only displayed in the search function and when you right-click on the individual players. I'm not in the game atm but I can upload a screenshot if it's not clear...
yes ould you upload a screenshot please mate

Everything seems to be in order there

It all works fine on my system, so here's two things which might help:

a) rename the iconfaces folder so that the main megapack folder is the first in alphabetical order. I rename it as zicons, for example
b) Replace your config file with this one from my computer.

Just realised, however, that in FM14 the icons aren't displayed in the drop-down menu within a player's profile but are only displayed in the search function and when you right-click on the individual players. I'm not in the game atm but I can upload a screenshot if it's not clear...
Correction: They're only displayed when you right-click on a player.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/ManchesterUnited_TeamPlayers.png~original

They don't display here, though:

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u344/maltamons/AlexanderBuumlttner_OverviewProfile.png~original
Hi,

I am wondering if someone can help. I hope it's okay to ask here. I downloaded the Cut Out Faces Megapack 6.0 and was so impressed at the amazing work that went into it. I installed to my graphics folder and everything seems to be working great apart from a weird issue where players with international squad profiles show a blank image, e.g. Benzema, Lloris have their images on their profiles when you click from within Real Madrid and Tottenham pages respectively, but when you go to French squad and click them their page has a blank face.

Did I do something wrong?
Due to licensing issues, the Dutch and French national team players and staff will not appear unless you apply this fix.
Due to licensing issues, the Dutch and French national team players and staff will not appear unless you apply this fix.

Thanks for your help!
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to download the Complete 6.6 mega facepack all day with constant issues, but now it keeps stopping way below the full finished file, has anyone else had this issue or is there a way i can fix this?

UPDATE: Seems to be working fine using the update files instead of the complete pack.

«This comment has been edited»
Hi Guys,

Ive been trying to download the Complete 6.6 mega facepack all day with constant issues, but now it keeps stopping way below the full finished file, has anyone else had this issue or is there a way i can fix this?

UPDATE: Seems to be working fine using the update files instead of the complete pack.

Good to hear you seem to have solved the issue
Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if there is an issue with Louis Van Gaal in the database.

He's part of the megapack download that i have but no matter what i do, the image wont show up in the game.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Simon

His correct name and everything is appearing, but it's just the image that isnt showing up.

Edit - Ignore this, working perfectly now after this. Thanks so much for the help

I moved my data folder from my C drive to my D drive due to limited space and ever since my face pack and logos haven't been working. I've redone the folder many many times but none of it is working. Can anyone help?
Choose correct locaton
http://i.imgur.com/AyjCbEv.png
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Choose correct locaton
http://i.imgur.com/AyjCbEv.png

Originally I ran out of room on my C drive so I moved everything that would've been in my documents folder to my d drive. I changed it in game but still my graphics, logos, and everything else aren't working. I've also reinstalled the game and recreated graphics folders etc.
Can we have a screenshot of your in-game preferences (like the above), as well as the folder your graphics are situated in?
Hey guys i deleted the config.xml file of the megapack 6.0 . I have all the png files but without this config.xml file non of the faces shows on the game. Can anyone just email me that file which was supposed to be in megapack 6.0 . Cheers guys.
is it not in your trash can?

if you have the rar file use 7zip to open the archive file then find the config file then extract it to the relevant file.
the fact that you only have one comment and are asking for email addresses makes me highly suspicious! just redownload it.
the fact that you only have one comment and are asking for email addresses makes me highly suspicious! just redownload it.

Tyrion I doubt there's anything malicious here, plus the file is over 6gb in size.

Is it just the 6.0 config you want? Not the 6.06?

I've attached the 6.00 one, hopefully it should work
Attachments
You can also download fmXML (Instruction Video) which will do it automatically for you.
Hi,

Am trying to use your wonderful cutout megapack and the cutout icons megapack but seem to be hitting some problems with installation.

Would it be possible to get the most recently updated installation instructions as the only ones I've found are from 2012.

Cheers,
Peek

Hi,

Am trying to use your wonderful cutout megapack and the cutout icons megapack but seem to be hitting some problems with installation.

Would it be possible to get the most recently updated installation instructions as the only ones I've found are from 2012.

Cheers,
Peek

The installation instructions are the same because nothing's really changed since then.

Download the file, extract it and place it in the Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics folder. Make sure your preferences are set up in the same manner as the screenshot in the opening post.

And that's really it.

What seems to be your problem?
Login to post a comment

Login Register