Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 5 minutes ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506268 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306263 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46578 changes from 225 contributors.
4 hours ago
haiku1 commented on: Portugal - Liga NOS 3D'2018/19 New! (06/01/19)
4 hours ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
Michael Jenkins commented on: Ebbsfleet United
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506233 changes from 918 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306227 changes from 983 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46496 changes from 224 contributors.
6 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
6 hours ago
Michael Jenkins added a career: Ebbsfleet United
8 hours ago
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
8 hours ago
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
8 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506242 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306234 changes from 983 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46481 changes from 224 contributors.
9 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E2 This Team Is Fire! | Football Manager 2019
9 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #6: Fighting with Valour #FM19
9 hours ago
nayedogg058 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
9 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: Fez Pitch Textures V2
9 hours ago
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
marrtac added a download: UEFA Under 17 Mixpack v2 Mixpack
9 hours ago
barcaseb commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
9 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
10 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 50 | THE BATTLE OF LINCOLNSHIRE | Football Manager 2019
11 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506241 changes from 918 contributors.
Discussion
Thanks for taking the time to answer, all clear now. From my point of view it's better to ask if any specific order was necessary before doing it (wrong) and then having to start over again. It's a bigger challenge for me to do this right than it is to manage a club to promotion!

Cheers to you and Mons.
Thanks Mons, yes I'm aware of that. But when 6.7 is available, do I need to remove 6.0 before I download the new one?

Are we just talking literally a few days then?

In addition to what was said already, yes to the bit in bold, hopefully.
just for information, in case someone was curious, here is how my gazillion graphics ended up, it was over 600.000 files, very stressful for hard drive, even to delete the files it took forever

http://s18.postimg.org/7cmd9my3d/fmfs.png
I've managed to download the megapack but don't know what to do next. I've followed the instructions that I found but it hasn't worked plus I've noticed the instructions are for FM2013 rather than 2014. I cant find anywhere on the website that gives me instructions of what to do once downloaded. Any help will be appreciated!

«This comment has been edited»
I've followed instructions:
Extract download to the Sports Interactive Folder > Football Manager 2014> Graphics (created the folder myself as wasn't there)
I've then gone into preferences> more interface settings>reload skin when confirming changes in preferences> reload skin

But nothing has changed when i load up my game
We need more information

1) Did you download the "complete megapack" or the "latest changes only"?
2) Which players have you tried looking at and are still missing faces?
3) Can you take a screenshot of the folder with all the images in, in graphics

To add to Rob's advice, have you extracted the file?

In total, you should have over 144,800 images plus a config file in your megapack folder, once all is said and done...
and the path is inside your documents, not the programs/games.

default example for windows 7:
c:\Users\user-name-here\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics\

Hello i istalled metallic logo pack and i would like to install now the face pack. There is problems with that like conflits?

Many thanks
No of course there aren't any conflicts
I seem to have successfully installed pack 6.7 - happy with that!

Firstly, thanks to all who help create the packs. Secondly, thanks to you Mons, not just for answering my previous queries (and Cachirro), but for alerting me to the fact that if I waited a few days, I could have 6.7 instead of 6.6. That notification saved me valuable time.
Happy to have been able to help.

If you want to keep up to date, just download each update pack as it is released (roughly every 4-6 weeks) and paste all the images into the megapack folder, overwriting when prompted. It's really rather easy
If i have the 6.0 pack downloaded, where i can get 6.1, 6.2 ? Or if i download 6.7 it contains the 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 ?
If i have the 6.0 pack downloaded, where i can get 6.1, 6.2 ? Or if i download 6.7 it contains the 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 ?

You can download the 6.x update packs from here.

You have to download each update pack separately as each update pack does not contain the contents of the preceding ones.
Can someone post the config.xml file for 6.07 facepack??thank you very much!!
Can you not download the latest megapack update? This is the 3rd or 4th time you've requested just the config file
Can you not download the latest megapack update? This is the 3rd or 4th time you've requested just the config file

I've requested any time the newest config.file because i cannot download the facepacks from the link..and i download singularly the cut out from sortitoutsi cut out engine search..sorry
I believe there's more than one download link available - do none of them work for you?

Here's the config file
I downloaded the complete 6.0 Megapack a while ago and just started updating the other day (I'm up to 6.5 now!)

In the 6.1 to 6.5 updates, I've simply copied all of the images (and NOT the config file) and placed them in my Megapack 6.0 folder. I get the appropriate message for duplicates (improvements), replace all, and reload the skin when copying completes. Am I supposed to be copying the updated (6.1, for example) config file into my Megapack folder as well? I'm 99% sure I saw a new picture for Eto'o since updating, so I'm assuming the answer is no.

To save me some time, if I am supposed to be updating the config, would placing the 6.6 update cover from 6.1-6.5? I ask because I'm about to install that one now. If not, I have 6.1-6.5 on my hard drive.

PS the images are fantastic, thanks for all your work.

I don't know why you didn't copy the config file, I haven't posted or seen anything which says you shouldn't. It's an integral part of the file. Each update pack contains the updated config file for the whole pack and not just the update pack, so you can just use the config file of the update pack you're up-to-date with.

So yes, just copy the config from the 6.6 pack.
I don't know why you didn't copy the config file, I haven't posted or seen anything which says you shouldn't. It's an integral part of the file. Each update pack contains the updated config file for the whole pack and not just the update pack, so you can just use the config file of the update pack you're up-to-date with.

So yes, just copy the config from the 6.6 pack.

Alright, thanks!
Hi all,

I have a problem. I want to download the update 6.7 of Cut-out megapack but the uploaded.net link doesn't running.

Can anyone help me?

Thx in advance.

Can some one please help me with my problem.
I've downloaded the facepack files and extracted them to the graphics folder but when hit reload every players faces are missing (not even the "black" standard face are there)
What have I done wrong?
Can some one please help me with my problem.
I've downloaded the facepack files and extracted them to the graphics folder but when hit reload every players faces are missing (not even the "black" standard face are there)
What have I done wrong?

What file did you download and how many images do you have in total?

What is the exact location of the megapack folder?
Hi all,

I have a problem. I want to download the update 6.7 of Cut-out megapack but the uploaded.net link doesn't running.

Can anyone help me?

Thx in advance.

Just tried myself and it's working fine

So, probably there is a problem in Italy with uploaded.net because i tried to ask to a friend if he's able to download and he has the same problem like me.

It is possible to upload in a different site? Like Rapidshare or what you prefer.

Thanks.

EDIT: Problem solved. Now i am premium member. Thx anyway.

I downloaded the megapack 6.0 and placed it in C:\Users\Leo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics
I downloaded the megapack 6.0 and placed it in C:\Users\Leo\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014\graphics

How many images are there in total in the megapack folder?
134 583 images

That is the correct amount of images and the correct location. Probably best if you screenshot your preferences from within the game as well as your megapack folder.

Do you have any other facepacks installed?
Login to post a comment

Login Register