Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 27 minutes ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
28 minutes ago
MMXX commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506268 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306263 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46578 changes from 225 contributors.
1 hour ago
haiku1 commented on: Portugal - Liga NOS 3D'2018/19 New! (06/01/19)
1 hour ago
Mikehurst21 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
2 hours ago
Michael Jenkins commented on: Ebbsfleet United
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506233 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306227 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46496 changes from 224 contributors.
3 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
Michael Jenkins added a career: Ebbsfleet United
5 hours ago
ilidioalves commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
JakovJ commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506242 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306234 changes from 983 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 46481 changes from 224 contributors.
6 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S8-E2 This Team Is Fire! | Football Manager 2019
6 hours ago
WorkTheSpace added a video: Football Manager 2019 | FC Edmonton #6: Fighting with Valour #FM19
6 hours ago
nayedogg058 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
6 hours ago
Jaygaynon commented on: Fez Pitch Textures V2
7 hours ago
marrtac commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
7 hours ago
marrtac added a download: UEFA Under 17 Mixpack v2 Mixpack
7 hours ago
barcaseb commented on: FM Live Update Promotions & Relegations
7 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - The Head Coach
7 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 50 | THE BATTLE OF LINCOLNSHIRE | Football Manager 2019
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 506241 changes from 918 contributors.
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 306233 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
I do think I have another facepack installed
Attachments
I do think I have another facepack installed

Neither attachment is displaying. Try uploading them to tinypic or imageshack
Hello,

I have version 6.0 installed. There seems to be a problem where it is not showing certain Dutch players (eg kevin strootman) both in National and Club view.

Funny thing is, for Robin Van Persie, when i view him via National team, his image doesnt show, but when i view him via Club View, his image shows.

Anyone faced this problem?
Hello,

I have version 6.0 installed. There seems to be a problem where it is not showing certain Dutch players (eg kevin strootman) both in National and Club view.

Funny thing is, for Robin Van Persie, when i view him via National team, his image doesnt show, but when i view him via Club View, his image shows.

Anyone faced this problem?

Try this... http://sortitoutsi.net/downloads/view/8116/fm14-real-names-fixes

Hy.How to install image Mastoura on fm 14?
Mastour isn't in the game yet since 15-year olds aren't included for legal reasons.

Hi Edd,

That helps with the dutch team but certain players are still not showing an image eg kevin strootman.

Is there a bug or something which i dontknow of?
Do you have his image in your megapack folder?

How many images in total do you have in your megapack folder? You should have over 145,000 all in the one folder...
Yup i have him in my folder.

Even went into config to have a look and his id is mapped nicely to the image.

But it still isnt showing
Can I have a screenshot of your 1400>lnc and 1430>lnc folders?
For one thing I'd remove the respective backup folders to somewhere else entirely.

Secondly, I'd like to see within the edt and lnc folders. I just want to make sure that there aren't any extra files which might affect the displaying or otherwise of images.

Do you have this issue with any other players' images?
Can someone explain to me how the file is 6 gig but my laptop only has 3g memory, how does that work out?
Im scared my laptop will blow up

thanks
Can someone explain to me how the file is 6 gig but my laptop only has 3g memory, how does that work out?

thanks

lol your computer will not blow up 3g is only your ram size, what is the size of your hard drive. Im sure its bigger than 6 gig, mines is 2 time 500 gb so i have 1 tera bite of memory so 6 gig will barely even make a mark on my hard drive, i also have 8 gb memory ram which basically just makes your machine work better, so now do you understand

thanks

As scottpratt has explained, there is a difference between the size of your memory (or RAM) and the size of your hard drive. The RAM regulates how quickly your laptop can run (and is generally anywhere between 1-8gb), while the size of your hard drive measures how much stuff you can fit on your laptop (generally anywhere between 200gb - 1 terabyte).

You've therefore got nothing to worry about, in short
Hi guys, Im a bit confused.

So in my documents I have two "Sports Interactive" folders. They both have FM14 subfolders. There is more stuff in one then there is in the other, but I cant find my save games in either.

I wonder if this related with the problem I have in that the Megapack face images do not load in to the game.

What should I check or do?

Thanks.
Hi guys, Im a bit confused.

So in my documents I have two "Sports Interactive" folders. They both have FM14 subfolders. There is more stuff in one then there is in the other, but I cant find my save games in either.

I wonder if this related with the problem I have in that the Megapack face images do not load in to the game.

What should I check or do?

Thanks.

Your save game should be in a folder named games within either of the 2 Sports Interactive folders. The graphics folder to contain this megapack and all other graphical content should be created within this path.
guyz, i just downloaded the full the megapack till 6.08 update and extracted it at documents/sports interactive/football manager 2014/graphics/faces
but when i go ingame, although i uncheck skin cache and check skin reload the facepack is not working. I tried changing folders or renaming them etc etc. but still nothinh works. However the logo pack in the same folder (graphics) is working without anyproblems..
Can you upload a screenshot of your megapack folder please?

How many images in total do you have?
Hi Friends!

My name's Giuseppe and I'm from Italy.
I'm sorry, but my English isnt' good, but I try tro write on forum!
All Italian users have e problem with uploaded.net, because we can't download anythig from those server's. Italian government can't allow it.
Is possible tu put any folder to anothe site, like mediafire?
Thank you for every helps!

«This comment has been edited»
I've tried to download this update several times, without any succes upon uploaded.net.
After downloading 3/4, download just dissapears, but is incomplete...

Any other ways to download this?
Hi everyone,

I'm playing FM14 for two months now and I'm trying to load the player faces into FM14.
I tried check and unchecking all stuff for the cache, skin reloading etc. and nothing works (Preferences -> Interface -> Reload skin)
The MEGAPACK is in here D:\graphics\faces\MEGAPACK 6.0 and I have a symbolic link to it from C:\Users\florianwallburg\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014. Also the logos I downloaded don't work. I tried several approaches I read across the different forums but didn't get it to work. Has someone an idea?

Win 7 64bit, Downloaded FM14 via Steam.

Kind regards,
Florian
Hi everyone,

I'm playing FM14 for two months now and I'm trying to load the player faces into FM14.
I tried check and unchecking all stuff for the cache, skin reloading etc. and nothing works (Preferences -> Interface -> Reload skin)
The MEGAPACK is in here D:\graphics\faces\MEGAPACK 6.0 and I have a symbolic link to it from C:\Users\florianwallburg\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2014. Also the logos I downloaded don't work. I tried several approaches I read across the different forums but didn't get it to work. Has someone an idea?

Win 7 64bit, Downloaded FM14 via Steam.

Kind regards,
Florian

I've moved your post to this thread, which is where it should have been put in the first place.

I have no idea what a symbolic link is, but any custom graphics (faces, logos etc) MUST be within Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics. Otherwise, the game won't "find" them.

«This comment has been edited»
I've moved your post to this thread, which is where it should have been put in the first place.

I have no idea what a symbolic link is, but any custom graphics (faces, logos etc) MUST be within Documents > Sports Interactive > Football Manager 2014 > graphics. Otherwise, the game won't "find" them.

Hi,

is it possible to change the location of the configuration files folder?
My SSD on C:\ has very limited space left.

Kind regards,
Florian
You can put the graphics in another folder, but you'd then have to amend the user data folder from within the preferences, and a number of users have suffered some problems when this change was made...
Hi Guys!!

Just want to know if I have to donwload 6.1+6.2+6.3+6.4+6.5+6.6+6.7+6.8 updates or only 6.8 ??
Hi Guys!!

Just want to know if I have to donwload 6.1+6.2+6.3+6.4+6.5+6.6+6.7+6.8 updates or only 6.8 ??

Each update is standalone and does not contain the previous packs' images, so you need to download all previous packs and apply them in chronological order
Ok !
I'll do that.

Thank you
I have download megapack 6.0 but no config file for my mac and i can't load it on my fm 14.
is there somebody to help me further please.
I have download megapack 6.0 but no config file for my mac and i can't load it on my fm 14.
is there somebody to help me further please.

If you download each subsequent update pack, the file will include a config.xml which is valid for the whole megapack up till then, and not just for that particular update pack.

If you can't do that for whatever reason, just download fmXML and generate a config file yourself
Login to post a comment

Login Register