Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 24 minutes ago
VP. commented on: Latvia Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated)
30 minutes ago
fascinoso73 commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 1.5
49 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
56 minutes ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread Trophies
1 hour ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
1 hour ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
Weiry commented on: Latvia Complete Pyramid (3 Levels Fully Activated)
1 hour ago
Weiry commented on: Lithuania Complete Pyramid (7 Levels Fully Activated)
1 hour ago
Armando Cocca commented on: Flat Flags for FM20
2 hours ago
jejejedy commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.6 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (25/11/19) Relink!
3 hours ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
3 hours ago
VP. commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8538 changes from 72 contributors.
3 hours ago
sidron commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
sidron commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Extra Time FM commented on: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
3 hours ago
Extra Time FM added a career: Wandering to Titles - Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8536 changes from 72 contributors.
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.6 v0.6 for SS'2019/20 kits on FM19 only (25/11/19) Relink!
4 hours ago
griff commented on: Some kits not working? SSKCC19.3.5 v0.5 for SS'2018/19 kits on FM19 only (01/09/19)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 8373 changes from 72 contributors.
4 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Greece - Greek Superleague 2 SS'2019/20 New! (30/11/19) - Not SSKCC yet!
5 hours ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
Kotoko commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
5 hours ago
andrijae commented on: Italy leagues logos missing
5 hours ago
andrijae added a topic: Italy leagues logos missing
5 hours ago
VP. commented on: FM Homepage help
5 hours ago
Mustang13297 commented on: FM Homepage help
5 hours ago
ArnDaddy commented on: FM Homepage help
5 hours ago
ArnDaddy added a topic: FM Homepage help
Discussion
https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t31.0-8/10497277_837303202949067_5504264793083863059_o.jpgI have some problem with very young players.I put their pictures in folder but in game there is no pictures on their profiles.

It's got nothing to do with their age, it's probably a config issue.

What version of the MP did you download? Are you up-to-date with all the updates? Did you add the image to the MP folder yourself? If yes, did you amend the config file?
When FM releases a new game i.e.. FM15, the lower league default player images tend to be the ones taken from clubs official sites, When you extract the cutout megapack to the new game, is there a way to"cherry pick" images you dont want to be installed from the megapack, if you'd rather leave the default in game image, I want to leave a teams default images but dont want to trawl user ID's in pics and config to delete?
The reason that the MP images are nevertheless generally retained is that the SI cuts are often quite poor.

If you still want to choose the SI images, then read this thread and this one to get more info on how to extract the ones you want and make the game "read" them.
Hi there. I recently downloaded the update packs, but I am curious as to how I install those into the game? Do I put them straight in, or have to remove the players images that are being updated?
Hi there. I recently downloaded the update packs, but I am curious as to how I install those into the game? Do I put them straight in, or have to remove the players images that are being updated?

Add each update pack in order, overwriting when prompted. At the end, you should have over 149,000 images in one folder and one folder only.
Add each update pack in order, overwriting when prompted. At the end, you should have over 149,000 images in one folder and one folder only.
So I should place the contents of the updates into the Facepack, and when my computer says do you want to replace or duplicate hit replace? I think that makes sense now, thanks
Hello
I downloaded the 6.0 and the updates.
Why when I slide the update files in the main folder 6.0, it is not finished after six hours!

«This comment has been edited»
What is not finished after 6 hours? Is it the download or the file transfer? If it's the file transfer, then it's probably an issue with your PC and not much we can do from here
Hello,

I downloaded 6.0, have to I download all updated (6.01; 6.02 etc.) or only 6.10?
Thank you
Hello,

I downloaded 6.0, have to I download all updated (6.01; 6.02 etc.) or only 6.10?
Thank you

All of them,one by one,and at the end 6.10
https://i.imgur.com/7TeM2re.jpg
Thank you for the great fast answer.
With uploaded it is not fast to grrrrrr not other hosts?? Uptobox for example?

You're welcome.
Sorry but uploaded link are the only,but you can type "premium link generator" on Google,you'll get very long list of sites wich could give you premium download speed,even with uploaded.net links.

Uploading is automatic, so we can only upload to sites which allow us to modify the code so that the process is able to be automated.

If download speed is such an issue for you, you may wish to wait until next month when the whole 7.0 megapack will be available via torrent...
Thank you, I am going to try it.
On the other hand, where have to I install icons?
With débrideur it is indeed better.
I shall also take 7.0 when it will go out
Thank you
Glad you've found solution
Icons Megapack,should be placed for example like this.
Hello

Hoping someone maybe able to help.

I have downloaded and installed the full version 6.09. I believe I have installed it correctly and I believe it is complete.

I have restarted the PC and have followed the instructions re the preferences options in FM itself. Still nothing.

I have attached a screenshot

Really appreciate any help
I'm afraid that the attached screenshot isn't displaying.

Could you try re-uploading it to an image-hosting site such as imgur, photobucket, imageshack etc?

I don't know what on the screenshot (obviously!) but I would like to have screenshots of your megapack folder (showing clearly the path and total file count) as well as a screenshot of any player in the game who should have a cut-out but isn't displaying anything.

As these packs have been made available as torrents, is there a chance that they will be available as nzb files (for usenet) too?
That would make downloading the files so much easier for me!
As these packs have been made available as torrents, is there a chance that they will be available as nzb files (for usenet) too?
That would make downloading the files so much easier for me!

I have no idea what an nzb file is tbh...
I'm afraid that the attached screenshot isn't displaying.

Could you try re-uploading it to an image-hosting site such as imgur, photobucket, imageshack etc?

I don't know what on the screenshot (obviously!) but I would like to have screenshots of your megapack folder (showing clearly the path and total file count) as well as a screenshot of any player in the game who should have a cut-out but isn't displaying anything.

Hi Mons

Thanks for the reply. I attach a link to photobucket: Screenshots

Some other info. I downloaded the complete 6.09 and it is the 1st facepack I have tried to use on FM14.

Thanks for the support.

Can I also see a screenshot of the contents of the megapack folder? Can you confirm there is a file named config.xml in there?
Hi Mons

Happy to confirm there is a config file

Please see screenshot of contentsHERE
Thanks for the hard work! It's an incredible amount of faces!

So I just downloaded the main file "Complete Pack 6.0" and a few of the Update-Packs for 6.0, but the readme-file in the Update-Packs says "For use with FM09-FM13". Did you forget to update the readme or are the files wrong?
Hi Mons

Happy to confirm there is a config file

Please see screenshot of contentsHERE

Everything appears to be fine, both in terms of folder location and content.

Can you upload a screenshot of how your preferences look in-game?

Thanks for the hard work! It's an incredible amount of faces!

So I just downloaded the main file "Complete Pack 6.0" and a few of the Update-Packs for 6.0, but the readme-file in the Update-Packs says "For use with FM09-FM13". Did you forget to update the readme or are the files wrong?

For one thing, I would definitely recommend that you download all the update packs, rather than just a few, and it's very important that they are installed in order.

That's a typo I somehow only noticed prior to releasing the last update pack It's perfectly fine to use it for FM14, naturally.
Yes, I will download all of the Update-Packs of course

But it will take a little time for me, since I only use the uploaded.net-mirrors. I am currently downloading the "6.04 changes", but I missed to download the "6.0 changes" first, so I "installed" the complete-pack-6.0 and the change-packs 01,02 and 03 for now.

So if I will download the changes-pack 6.0 (4287 images) later this day, all I have to do is to NOT overwrite existing files (images and the xml file), am I right?

Thanks for quick answering!

(I hope I made myself understandable, since English isn't my first english )
The full 6.0 megapack already contains the 6.0 update pack, so you don't need to download it
Oh, lucky me, thanks a lot
Everything appears to be fine, both in terms of folder location and content.

Can you upload a screenshot of how your preferences look in-game?

Screenshot of preferences Here

Losing all hope..all those fantastic player faces and they just don't want to appear for me!!!!!

Screenshot of preference Here

Losing all hope..all those fantastic player faces and they just don't want to appear for me!!!!!

Preferences > Overview > Saving > Change Folder
Default: C:/Users/USERNAME/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014

If your main Hard Drive isn't larger enough for adding all the graphics or having too many game saves etc then use this option to change the location to an external or your 2nd Hard Drive

EDIT: Corrected the above to FM14

Login to post a comment

Login Register