Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Pre Order Now! Get early access and FM Touch Free. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 3 minutes ago
mons commented on: Database
12 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
27 minutes ago
hectorfg35 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
27 minutes ago
hectorfg35 added a download: Tottenham Hotspur - Academy missing Teampack
46 minutes ago
rootcoors commented on: City Pictures Mega-Pack (Flut Skins)
1 hour ago
tongey commented on: FM20 - York City - A MinsterMen Journey
1 hour ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - A Wandering Dork
1 hour ago
Ismailfm2018 commented on: Database
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v1.1
1 hour ago
MilanMilan commented on: OP Taktik ?
1 hour ago
MilanMilan added a topic: OP Taktik ?
1 hour ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER | #1 | LET'S GET INTER THIS | Football Manager 2020
1 hour ago
RyanNuFc commented on: Download Thread - *FM20 Update 2 Released* [20/11/2019] - file will soon be available via torrent
1 hour ago
klippybo commented on: Newcastle - The Road Back To Success
1 hour ago
jeid commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
Paddy_ZA commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
2 hours ago
nikitalox14 commented on: NightSTORM FM 2017 database SEASON 18-19 NEW 31 AUGUST UPDATE !!!
2 hours ago
jerk simon commented on: Buy TOEFL exam materials in Mexico,Buy TOEFL/PTE online Brazil(WhatsApp((+1(540)2270324))
2 hours ago
jerk simon added a topic: Buy TOEFL exam materials in Mexico,Buy TOEFL/PTE online Brazil(WhatsApp((+1(540)2270324))
2 hours ago
KieranMCFC17 commented on: SS'19-20 Download Pack update thread
2 hours ago
Nick.. commented on: Real Fixtures/results FM20 with custom start date
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
3 hours ago
Paddy_ZA commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM20 Megapack - 12.01 OUT NOW [18/11/2019]
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 246659 changes from 785 contributors.
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
tiddy666 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
tiddy666 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
3 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: I Created A PERFECT Player On Football Manager 2020 And This Happened… | Part 3 | FM20 Experiment
3 hours ago
rabcp commented on: FM19 Adboard Patch - EPL Update Part 1 Out Now!
Discussion
Screenshot of preferences Here

Losing all hope..all those fantastic player faces and they just don't want to appear for me!!!!!

As Evil-Muffin7 has said, can we also have a screenshot of the preferences overview page please?

Everything is looking perfectly fine as far as I can see so far

«This comment has been edited»
Got it!! For some reason the default folder for saved games etc, wasn't where they actually are. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, when i changed that default location it now works perfectly.

Thanks to everyone who offered help.

Now I can view my lovely squad
Got it!! For some reason the default folder for saved games etc, wasn't where they actually are. Not sure how that happened. Anyway, when i changed that default location it now works perfectly.

Thanks to everyone who offered help.

Now I can view my lovely squad

Lovely Good to see you managed to locate the problem and solved it. Enjoy

I have no idea what an nzb file is tbh...

Hi Mons,

NZB-files are just like torrent-files. Theyspecify where the parts of a file are stored on the internet. Torrent-files tell where the parts of the file are on other computers via p2p networks, nzb-files tell where they are on usenet. For downloading content such as the graphic megapacks I prefere using a nzb-files.
Since I haven't heard about them and I wouldn't have the first idea on how to make them available, I'm afraid we're going to stick with torrents for the time being at least...
OK, thank you. Torrents it is then.
This may be a seriously stupid question and i apologise if its in the wrong place but i think i have missed a pack somewhere. As far as im aware, i downloaded the megapack 6.0 via torrent and then all the update packs and installed. I am playing my save and im noticing people like Carragher, Hamann and Santon dont have a picture, only the default. Could anyone confirm whether or not i have missed a pack or were they not in the recent packs?
I don't seem to recall that either of the above were included in any recent packs, so it's most likely an installation problem at your end.

Can you confirm you have just over 150,000 images all in one folder together with a config.xml file?
750kbps is unacceptable for download speeds if I'm paying 10 quid for downloading 1 file.

I can download upwards of 12-14mbps steady - on torrents usually about 5mb - 10mb per second.

750kbps is 2004 specs. What the heck have I just paid 10 quid for? Honestly? Someone tell me? Ridiculous.

Highest peak: 750kbps
Steady: 650-700kbps.
Also travels at 500, 400kbps,...

UNACCEPTABLE GUYS!!

I'm sorry you aren't getting a decent download speed, but I don't appreciate the tone of your post. Surely antagonising the people you are looking for help for doesn't work in real life, so why should it here?

Anyway, I have drawn the attention of Rob, the site owner and administrator, to your issue, but I would also suggest that you post in here to further ensure he gets to see it. Hopefully it can be sorted
750kbps is unacceptable for download speeds if I'm paying 10 quid for downloading 1 file.

I can download upwards of 12-14mbps steady - on torrents usually about 5mb - 10mb per second.

750kbps is 2004 specs. What the heck have I just paid 10 quid for? Honestly? Someone tell me? Ridiculous.

Highest peak: 750kbps
Steady: 650-700kbps.
Also travels at 500, 400kbps,...

UNACCEPTABLE GUYS!!

Okay first things first we need to actually be clear on what speeds you're talking about. There is a big difference between Kb/s and KB/s and Mb/s and MB/s.

KB/s = Kilobytes per second
Kb/s = Kilobits per second

Your whole post you've used 'kbps' which is short for kilobits per second.

As far as I am aware Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari all report download speeds in KB/s (Kilobytes per second), which raises the question of 1) what browser you are using to download 2) are you mistaken in your speeds or 3) if neither of the above why did you bother to convert the speeds before posting?

If you are receiving 750Kb/s then your browser should be reporting speeds of 93KB/s, which I agree is unacceptable.

However if your browser is reporting 750KB/s then you are receiving speeds of 6Mb/s.

Broadband providers report speeds in Megabits per second rather than Megabytes which admittedly can be confusing when your browser is showing speeds in Megabytes.

Right now I am seeing speeds of about 1,800KB/s reported in my browser, which is equivalent to 14.4Mb/s in line with my shitty internet connection.

Now this is where it gets more confusing, if you are mistaken in your calculations and meant bytes rather than bits, then the torrent speeds you posted of 14MB/s is equivalent to 112Mb/s. As fas as I am aware nobody in the UK has that sort of speed and our servers certainly cannot send the file at those speeds (of course you may not be in the UK, I don't know you haven't given alot of information)

So now I don't whether you meant bytes the whole time, bits, or sometimes bytes and other times bits. There's definitely something wrong with your suggested speeds.

The only conclusions I can conclude are the following:

1) The file was downloading at 93KB/s which is unacceptable and if you give me the time of day I will look into the logs

2) Your torrent speeds are in bits and your site speed is in bytes which has confused you and the download is actually half the speed of the torrent speeds you've reported. There may be multiple reasons for this, other people on your connection, other files being downloaded, a busy time of day, throttling by your internet service provider, lots of people hitting our server at once etc. Either way I have a terrible internet connection which is great for testing this and I am currently downloading at 1800KB/s (14.4Mb/s) which is fine, so I can't see a problem.

I've tried to give as much information as I can to understand your complaint and offer an explanation, but with minimal and vague information coming from you there's not much more I can do to help. Please respond with a bit of a clarification and maybe I can better identify the problem.
Hi guys!
Is there a way to determine which "version" of the facepack I have?
I missed some updates and I don't feel like downloading the whole thing once again...

Thank you for everything you do for FM!
A good player until FM13... now a bad player who still has fun
Hi guys!
Is there a way to determine which "version" of the facepack I have?
I missed some updates and I don't feel like downloading the whole thing once again...

Thank you for everything you do for FM!

With 7.0 coming out very soon, I would suggest you wait and download the whole 7.0 pack via torrent.

If that's a bit daunting, then have a look at your config file and check the date modified field in the file properties, then check the dates in which the update packs were released. Download everything subsequent to that date, and apply them in chronological order
With 7.0 coming out very soon, I would suggest you wait and download the whole 7.0 pack via torrent.

If that's a bit daunting, then have a look at your config file and check the date modified field in the file properties, then check the dates in which the update packs were released. Download everything subsequent to that date, and apply them in chronological order
Why didn't I think of that?
Thanks!
Please, can u upload icons megapack 7.0 on mediafire (for example).
Uploaded.net is obscured in Italy and I can't download it

EDIT.
I solved it by changing the DNS

I downloaded the 7.0 update yesterday, installed and replaced any older images but now no faces are showing up in my game. I have cleared skin cache and reloaded the skin but I am still getting no images, only defaults. I have tried downloading FMXML but I can't use it despite downloadind the 'missing file' from system 32. Can anyone help me with this problem?
I'm updating my facepack (I only missed a couple of updates), but my logos megapack is way more out of date...
When will the torrent version come out?
Thanks again!
This thread is for the cutout faces megapack only. Please post any issues you may have with other graphic packs in their respective forums.
Can I have a screenshot of your megapack folder pls?
Hi, downloaded like 3 or 4 times already. Same error:

http://i.gyazo.com/dcad3ff762dacd49566a1b2a586b8a91.png
Hi, downloaded like 3 or 4 times already. Same error:

http://i.gyazo.com/dcad3ff762dacd49566a1b2a586b8a91.png

From the unpacked rar size indicated, it looks like the file is for whatever reason not downloading fully. The full file is 6.85GB (or thereabouts iirc) and you've only downloaded around 2GB of it. How long is it taking to download?
Is there any chance to download packs individually? My internet connection is terribly bad and every time I try to download the megapack it stops about half way through
Is there any chance to download packs individually? My internet connection is terribly bad and every time I try to download the megapack it stops about half way through

Probably your best bet is to download the 7.0 torrent file, as it does not need to download the pack in one go in this manner and can be split in however many sessions you need.
Hi all,

I've downloaded the 'Cut Out Player Faces' on my Mac in 16 parts. I've moved them into 'Documents' - 'Sports Interactive' - 'Football Manager 2015' - 'graphics' and followed the procedure regarding 'Preferences' and 'Interface' in-game. However, the faces do not appear on the game and when I try to click the documents, the following message appears:

'You can't open the application StuffIt Expander because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.'

Can anyone offer help?
Hi all,

I've downloaded the 'Cut Out Player Faces' on my Mac in 16 parts. I've moved them into 'Documents' - 'Sports Interactive' - 'Football Manager 2015' - 'graphics' and followed the procedure regarding 'Preferences' and 'Interface' in-game. However, the faces do not appear on the game and when I try to click the documents, the following message appears:

'You can't open the application StuffIt Expander because PowerPC applications are no longer supported.'

Can anyone offer help?

Have you extracted the files you downloaded using winrar?
Have you extracted the files you downloaded using winrar?

How do I do that, mate?
Download winrar from Google. Open the download with it...
Hi all,

I've downloaded the Facepack in 16 parts, converted the files on my Mac with WinZip, created a 'Graphics' file and placed the files into it. I've also followed the procedure regarding 'Clear Cache' and 'Reload Skin'. However, very few faces are actually present on the game. The Real Madrid team have faces; the Juventus team have faces; the Barcelona team have faces. Presumably other players also have faces, but the majority don't.

Can anyone help?
Hi all,

I've downloaded the Facepack in 16 parts, converted the files on my Mac with WinZip, created a 'Graphics' file and placed the files into it. I've also followed the procedure regarding 'Clear Cache' and 'Reload Skin'. However, very few faces are actually present on the game. The Real Madrid team have faces; the Juventus team have faces; the Barcelona team have faces. Presumably other players also have faces, but the majority don't.

Can anyone help?

I suspect you haven't extracted the downloaded files as the teams you mention are licensed in FM and therefore already have player faces out of the box. As explained earlier, you should use winrar (or an equivalent) to extract the compressed megapack files.

Can you please post a screenshot of your megapack folder so I can see the layout and perhaps spot what's wrong? You should have 150,000+ images in it...

Hello Sortitoutsi.

I just paid for a year subscription to download many of your great graphics. However, to my big disappointment, I have troubles downloading them. The metallic logo pack "completes" at anything from 10 MB to 50 MB, even though the RAR file is 4 GB. The cutout megapack is now going at the speed of 0 KB per second having downloaded 2.7 GB out of 6.9 GB.

Please help :-)
Login to post a comment

Login Register