Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 23 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
23 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
31 minutes ago
steveb14 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
44 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49157 changes from 195 contributors.
45 minutes ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
1 hour ago
Stevenleharve commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Unstoppable 4-2-3-1
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #164 | HE HAS RETURNED! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49148 changes from 195 contributors.
3 hours ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
Estradas commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49059 changes from 195 contributors.
5 hours ago
haribostarmix commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Played with 2002
5 hours ago
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Won with 1706
5 hours ago
rpw37 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
5 hours ago
StaticShift commented on: The Great Liechtenstein Challenge - FC Balzers
5 hours ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49052 changes from 194 contributors.
6 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Transfer Window - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
6 hours ago
Uncle Sam commented on: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
6 hours ago
Uncle Sam added a topic: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
6 hours ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Editing team panel colour / squad number colouring
6 hours ago
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 4
Discussion
HELP! I paid for premium membership and downloaded the cutout facepack. I now have a ZIP folder, but I cant open or extract it because a message comes up saying its 'invalid'

What do I need to do?? Cheers.
By craig123z | Permalink | On 16 November 2012 - 04:34 AM
HELP! I paid for premium membership and downloaded the cutout facepack. I now have a ZIP folder, but I cant open or extract it because a message comes up saying its 'invalid'

What do I need to do?? Cheers.

What size is the finished zipped file?

Download and use winRAR or 7zip to extract the file. You may get an error message, but you can ignore and it should still work, how many images do you then have?
By KenzieQP | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 10:29 AM
I’m having some difficulty getting all the faces into the game. I’m guessing that it’s only the 5.01 update pack faces that are appearing in my game, I could be wrong.

I’ve followed the instructions and extracted the 5.0 mega pack into the graphics folder, then added the contents of the 5.01 update pack into the 5.0 mega pack folder. I now have a total 118,255 items in this folder, including an 8.18MB config xml document.

I didn't spot it before, but just realised the size of your config is wrong. It should be 8.6mb. HERE is my one, try replacing what you have with it.
I have added some new faces to my game but they are not showing up can ayone help please.Thanks.
Hi,

Link to problem I posted in incorrect thread:

Problem

I downloaded the megapack, all 12 parts plus the 13th part the update?

Help please! Thanks in advance!
By Rowan | Permalink | On 16 November 2012 - 08:13 AM
I didn't spot it before, but just realised the size of your config is wrong. It should be 8.6mb. HERE is my one, try replacing what you have with it.

The config in download link is also 8.18mb and not 8.6mb, at least that is what it says for me. I tried it nonetheless, without any success.

«This comment has been edited»
Tried various ways of doing this, never had a problem in the past, but when i am extracting it gets to 24% and stops.

I have downloaded it various times, tried winrar & 7zip, but still get the same problem.
By Franakamura | Permalink | On 18 November 2012 - 14:06 PM
Hi,

Link to problem I posted in incorrect thread:

Problem

I downloaded the megapack, all 12 parts plus the 13th part the update?

Help please! Thanks in advance!

How many images do you have in your MP folder?

By KenzieQP | Permalink | On 18 November 2012 - 14:27 PM
The config in download link is also 8.18mb and not 8.6mb, at least that is what it says for me. I tried it nonetheless, without any success.

Same again, how many images do you have in your MP folder? Remind me again, what was your issue?

By gary busey | Permalink | On 18 November 2012 - 17:10 PM
Tried various ways of doing this, never had a problem in the past, but when i am extracting it gets to 24% and stops.

I have downloaded it various times, tried winrar & 7zip, but still get the same problem.

What download method are you using and what is the total file size?
Ok lads,

Downloaded all 12 parts again but only have 116,629 images and not the 118, 255, any ideas?

In addition I downloaded the update. If I extract the update do I overwrite the existing config file?

I went into the game and most of the faces are there but a few are missing. When I say missing I don't mean the silhouette, where the face is it's just blank, like there's nothing there. Any idea why that's happening?

Thanks

Edit: I went into one of the 'missing' images via windows browser and it says cannot dispplay the image as the image is missing?

Could you put up a screenshot of your MP folder please?
hi, i downloaded the last version of the megapack, placed the folder on my documents, created the xml file with fmXML, but when i run the game, all the player images are pixeled with a very low resolution, any ideas?
By Cavaill | Permalink | On 20 November 2012 - 04:06 AM
hi, i downloaded the last version of the megapack, placed the folder on my documents, created the xml file with fmXML, but when i run the game, all the player images are pixeled with a very low resolution, any ideas?

If you posted a screen shot of the problem it may help.

Are you using any skins? I think someone had a simular problem as some skins have a larger panel for the player image so the game stretches the image to fit which can cause this problem.

By mons | Permalink | On 19 November 2012 - 22:21 PM
Could you put up a screenshot of your MP folder please?

When you say a screenshot of my MP folder mate what exactly do you mean as I can't get the folder with all the images on one shot? Do you want me to take a screenshot of the folders details?

One of the guys that was missing was Izaguirre of Celtic, the other day I actually got someone to do a pic of him for me on here so I copied that into my MP folder, overwrote the existing file (that windows couldn't open) and when I went into the game he was there.

If you let me know what screenshot you want I will do this evening from home.
By mons | Permalink | On 19 November 2012 - 18:46 PM
Same again, how many images do you have in your MP folder? Remind me again, what was your issue?

I have a total 118,255 items, including an 8.18MB config xml document.

I’m having some difficulty getting all the faces into the game. I’m guessing that it’s only the 5.01 update pack faces that are appearing in my game, I could be wrong.

I’ve followed the instructions and extracted the 5.0 mega pack into the graphics folder, then added the contents of the 5.01 update pack into the 5.0 mega pack folder. I’ve also selected the correct in game preferences as shown. I’ve tried changing skins and extracting the mega pack and update pack into separate folders, which have made no difference.

From what I can see very few faces are showing up in the game. A few well known faces that are showing up are Lionel Messi (+ the majority of Barcelona), Edgar Davids, Alexander Buttner and Craig Bellamy. No Ronaldo, Rooney, van Persie, etc. Also, very few English Championship and Scottish Premier League faces appear, which used to appear originally.

Any advice to get all faces working in my game would be appreciated.
By Franakamura | Permalink | On 20 November 2012 - 10:35 AM
When you say a screenshot of my MP folder mate what exactly do you mean as I can't get the folder with all the images on one shot? Do you want me to take a screenshot of the folders details?

One of the guys that was missing was Izaguirre of Celtic, the other day I actually got someone to do a pic of him for me on here so I copied that into my MP folder, overwrote the existing file (that windows couldn't open) and when I went into the game he was there.

If you let me know what screenshot you want I will do this evening from home.

Sorry mte how do you do a screenshot on this forum?
Finally i made it work for me guys... simple...
Downloaded the 5.0 Megapack by torrent, then just added the 5.1 update to the 5.0 Megapack and voilá lol.

Gr8 Megapack

Thanx Sortitoutsi and FM Base...
By Rowan | Permalink | On 15 November 2012 - 13:59 PM
Andi -

I'm not sure why that keeps happening. I don't think the problem is at this end. Obviously it's a very large file and requires a reliable connection. You could try downloading a Download Manager (check google, lots of free ones) and copy the link into that and trying to download that way. If there are any breaks in connection it won't effect the download and will resume.

That did the trick, thanks.

Andi.
By KenzieQP | Permalink | On 20 November 2012 - 17:59 PM
I have a total 118,255 items, including an 8.18MB config xml document.

I’ve followed the instructions and extracted the 5.0 mega pack into the graphics folder, then added the contents of the 5.01 update pack into the 5.0 mega pack folder. I’ve also selected the correct in game preferences as shown. I’ve tried changing skins and extracting the mega pack and update pack into separate folders, which have made no difference.

From what I can see very few faces are showing up in the game. A few well known faces that are showing up are Lionel Messi (+ the majority of Barcelona), Edgar Davids, Alexander Buttner and Craig Bellamy. No Ronaldo, Rooney, van Persie, etc. Also, very few English Championship and Scottish Premier League faces appear, which used to appear originally.

Any advice to get all faces working in my game would be appreciated.

What version of the game are you playing? I've heard reports of this megapack having some problems displaying in Football Manager Classic mode, but apparently the patch released yesterday solved the issue.

Also, KenzieQP, sorry if I've asked you this already, but are all the files in one folder and one folder only?

By Franakamura | Permalink | On 20 November 2012 - 20:41 PM
Sorry mte how do you do a screenshot on this forum?

Here's how to take screenshots of your PC screen. You can then attach the image to any post you make.

By JohnBlaster | Permalink | On 20 November 2012 - 20:44 PM
Finally i made it work for me guys... simple...
Downloaded the 5.0 Megapack by torrent, then just added the 5.1 update to the 5.0 Megapack and voilá lol.

Gr8 Megapack

Thanx Sortitoutsi and FM Base...

Good to see you've sorted your problem out

Not sure what FM Base have got to do with it - this file was created and is hosted and administered here only...
I'm having exactly same problem as KenzieQP, 118,255 items, including an 8.18MB config xml document and seeing no Premier League clubs faces.

Downloaded torrent 5.0, extracted to documents\sports interactive\football manager 2013\graphics\faces\megapack 5.0 also tried getting the 5.1 update and extracting all images and config.xml to one folder so they are all together, overwriting old files and nothing!

Have reloaded skin etc, this pack has worked on previous versions of FM but can't seem to get it to work here. it's setup exactly same as previous versions too, what am I doing wrong?

Oh just to add, I did try another face pack (just for Liverpool) and that worked fine, so I know I'm putting it in the right place and doing the right thing

By mons | Permalink | On 21 November 2012 - 18:18 PM
Here's how to take screenshots of your PC screen. You can then attach the image to any post you make.

Alright mate,

Installed the update and all seems to be working, thanks for your help. You guys do trojan work.
lilbod and KenzieQP, do you have any other facepacks installed at all? Both of you seem to know what you're doing so I'm a bit mystified...

Could either or both of you post a screenshot of your MP folder? Displaying clearly the folder path if possible.
I'm currently starting from scratch and removing the pack completely and then extracting and installing again.

Have no other facepacks anymore as I deleted them once I downloaded this.

Will let you know how I get on once I've tried it again.
YES!! IT'S WORKING!!

Afraid it was a case of user error, instead of deleting my other facepack I actually just moved it directly into the documents\sports interactive\football manager 2013\ folder

Happy now though
I can't extract this, every single piece of software I use said it has an "Unsupported compression type" WinZip, 7-Zip, right-click extract all....

With 7-Zip and Windows it said this, with WinZip it says Central Directory cannot be found.

This is kind of annoying become I only became premium so I didn't have to go through all the issues with torrenting etc and now even this isn't working!?

No worries sorted it out, just use WinRar like you said, must learn to read

Hello everybody

Now i'm going to apoligise in advance for my tech lingo as i am not too clued up.
But this is the deal,i used to be an cm/fm addict up to 09 addition where i would play 24/7 if i could,always had facepack/logo updates and was pretty good at setting them up etc troublefree.

I went and bought a new laptop LAST WEEK for the sole purpose of fm13 and getting back onto it after a few years out.
As you do i have come here to download all the extra's you download as a proper FM geek to add to that realness.

I have downloaded everything to megapack,logos etc etc.

But when i unzip to the folders when it gets to end of unzipping i get this error (after it lists thousands of files it has just tried unzipping)

administrative privileges may be required,severe error: file creation failed

any ideas?

Like i said this laptop is brand new,out the box and online to download fm and then install.

any help is muchly appreciated,i am dying to play fm but as im sure alot of you will understand its got to have all the faces/logos etc

Thankyou
Try extracting the images with winrar.
If Mons suggestion doesn't work try extracting the files to somewhere else on your computer & see if that works. If it does you should then be able to move the files to the correct folder.
Can I just add all the faces to a folder names faces in the graphics folder without having a folder inside the faces folder? So graphics/faces <all pics in the faces?
Login to post a comment

Login Register