Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 4 minutes ago
mons commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
4 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
12 minutes ago
steveb14 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
25 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49157 changes from 195 contributors.
26 minutes ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
44 minutes ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Coronavirus and football- Serie A suspend all fixtures until 3/4/20
1 hour ago
Stevenleharve commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
1 hour ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Unstoppable 4-2-3-1
1 hour ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
2 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #164 | HE HAS RETURNED! | Football Manager 2020
2 hours ago
cebul commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49148 changes from 195 contributors.
3 hours ago
Zeandr commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
4 hours ago
Estradas commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49059 changes from 195 contributors.
5 hours ago
haribostarmix commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Played with 2002
5 hours ago
stevesmith_7 broke the record for FM2018 Total Games Won with 1706
5 hours ago
rpw37 commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
5 hours ago
StaticShift commented on: The Great Liechtenstein Challenge - FC Balzers
5 hours ago
Eric Portapotty commented on: [FM18] The Ultimate Jacob's Ladder
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 49052 changes from 194 contributors.
6 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Uniao Da Madeira - Transfer Window - Season 7 - Live Streaming Now!
6 hours ago
Uncle Sam commented on: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
6 hours ago
Uncle Sam added a topic: Getting 3D Kits to display as 2D kits - is it possible?
6 hours ago
Olivier Vandebroucke commented on: Editing team panel colour / squad number colouring
6 hours ago
katalonczyk22 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
katalonczyk22 added a download: World mixpack 4
Discussion
Hi, I just want to post a problem.
I'm a premium user who downloaded from the premium download thing in your site. Initially it read invalid, but upon reading the thread it says to use winrar, even though there is a error i can ignore.
Doing this, i created a graphics folder in Football manager 2013, as per instruction: a graphic folder. After i have done this i copied pasted the faces folder into the graphics folder. However i am still unable to view the faces, even though i ticked the loading preferences, and un-tick the caching thing.

Any solution would be appreciated.
Please post a screenshot of your current megapack folder, clearly displaying the path.

Also, do you have a config.xml file in there?
By mons | Permalink | On 23 November 2012 - 05:51 AM
Please post a screenshot of your current megapack folder, clearly displaying the path.

Also, do you have a config.xml file in there?

Yes I do have a config, sorry i dont really understand the term when you mean the path. XD

Edit: I checked the game again, there are some new faces of the players, however the majority are missing. Could it be because when i tried extracting the file it says it was corrupt?
Attachments

«This comment has been edited»
you only have 43,000 images, should have around 118,000
try extracting the file again
By Mullen18 | Permalink | On 23 November 2012 - 17:59 PM
you only have 43,000 images, should have around 118,000
try extracting the file again

Ah i see, everytime i extract the file it says its corrupt, i tried re-downloading it again, and the same issue pops up.
Try extracting the pack with winrar. Sometimes, an error message gets displayed but the images get extracted anyway. If the final result does not produce 118,255 images (or thereabouts) then I suggest downloading the file through a download manager to ensure the download does not get somehow corrupted.
By mons | Permalink | On 23 November 2012 - 19:36 PM
Try extracting the pack with winrar. Sometimes, an error message gets displayed but the images get extracted anyway. If the final result does not produce 118,255 images (or thereabouts) then I suggest downloading the file through a download manager to ensure the download does not get somehow corrupted.

I downloaded it again, and this time i got 72,000 images lol. What download manager do you think is a good one?
By wadahi | Permalink | On 24 November 2012 - 00:11 AM
I downloaded it again, and this time i got 72,000 images lol. What download manager do you think is a good one?

JDownloader
By bakizp | Permalink | On 23 November 2012 - 23:35 PM
JDownloader

J downloander didnt work for me, it keeps of crashing when i try to install it. Im gonna search and see if theres anything good out in the internet
JDownloader is written in Java program language,so you have to update JAVA.Java is pretty necesarry to have on your computer.
By bakizp | Permalink | On 24 November 2012 - 01:48 AM
JDownloader is written in Java program language,so you have to update JAVA.Java is pretty necesarry to have on your computer.

yeah i do have the latest java, I just downloaded it, yet it still keeps crashing. I dunno maybe its not compatible with chrome XD
Then your Windows is fckd up....I'm pretty sure.Try FreeRapid,it's not Java trip.
By bakizp | Permalink | On 24 November 2012 - 03:17 AM
Then your Windows is fckd up....I'm pretty sure.Try FreeRapid,it's not Java trip.

Thanks bakizp, i downloaded it, but since im a premium member, im downloading straight from sortitoutsi. So when i put the URL in free rapid, it says "url not supported". I guess i gotta keep downloading the file until i get a non-corrupted one. lol.
Good luck with that then
Hi, im a premium member new to this site. I've tried numerous times to download the megapack. It seems to be downloading at a really slow rate! about 80kb/s give or take 20kb/s. i could make do with the slow rate (as i just leave the comp on n go do something else) but whenever i come back the file has either timed out or corrupted, and then i have to start again, to which the download starts again n will take another 12 hours to download. am now trying through uTorrent but it's equally slow. any ideas on how to make it faster or more reliable? thanks!
Use a download manager
Can you be more specific please?
Use google if you don't know what a download manager is or read the first page and the last few posts on here
Sorry to be a nuisense. Ive downloaded JDownloaded but cant for the life of me work out how to get it downloaded. The tech help on their website isnt much help, any hints?
Hey something is wrong when downloading the megapack.
Every time I try download the megapack, its stops halfway through and says the files is either damaged or it is and unkown format.

I had downloaded it before also with winrar, but with a mistake I deleted it. I tried downloading the iconpack, and it worked without any problem.

So what am I doing wrong or is there something wrong with the downloade or is it only possible to downloade once??

thanks in advance
What download method are you using to download it?

I recommend using a download manager to ensure that the huge file doesn't get corrupted while downloading.
By mons | Permalink | On 21 November 2012 - 18:18 PM
What version of the game are you playing? I've heard reports of this megapack having some problems displaying in Football Manager Classic mode, but apparently the patch released yesterday solved the issue.

Also, KenzieQP, sorry if I've asked you this already, but are all the files in one folder and one folder only?

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, been busy with coursework’s, unfortunately I still haven’t been able to resolve my problem.

I play the full version of the game, and also have no other facepacks installed.

A screenshoot of my megapack folder should be attached. I extracted the 5.1 update into the main megapack 5.0 folder, therefore all in the one folder now.
Attachments
By mons | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 19:14 PM
What download method are you using to download it?

I recommend using a download manager to ensure that the huge file doesn't get corrupted while downloading.

None, just downloads it with google chrome, and when finish I extract the file with winrar.

I just downloaded a download manager is the "free download manager good enough"?
By KenzieQP | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 23:37 PM
Apologies for not getting back to you sooner, been busy with coursework’s, unfortunately I still haven’t been able to resolve my problem.

I play the full version of the game, and also have no other facepacks installed.

A screenshoot of my megapack folder should be attached. I extracted the 5.1 update into the main megapack 5.0 folder, therefore all in the one folder now.

Do you have two Sports Interactive folders in Documents? If yes, then the megapack should be in the other one...

By Aggemam | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 23:44 PM
None, just downloads it with google chrome, and when finish I extract the file with winrar.

I just downloaded a download manager is the "free download manager good enough"?

No idea what you are referring to in your last paragraph...
By KenzieQP | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 22:37 PM

Kenzie I notice from your screenshot that your Megapack 5.0 folder is directly inside your graphics folder. You should have a faces folder inside the graphics folder & the Megapack 5.0 folder should be inside the faces folder. Not sure if this will fix your problem but it's worth trying.
I just need some help in how download manager work, nothing really helped me on google.
We can help with the megapack, we can't help with a download manager thats what the download manager's website / forum / google is for
By mons | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 23:05 PM
Do you have two Sports Interactive folders in Documents? If yes, then the megapack should be in the other one...

Nope, just the one. Would yourself, or someone else, be able to make a config file available for download that works for the megapack with the 5.1 update?

It was mentioned earlier that it should be bigger than 8.18mb (not sure if that’s correct or not), but mine is that size and the person previously trying to help (Rowan) who suggested it should be 8.6mb put up a config for me to download. However, when I downloaded it, it was also 8.18mb.
By Side Splitting Pass | Permalink | On 25 November 2012 - 23:11 PM
Kenzie I notice from your screenshot that your Megapack 5.0 folder is directly inside your graphics folder. You should have a faces folder inside the graphics folder & the Megapack 5.0 folder should be inside the faces folder. Not sure if this will fix your problem but it's worth trying.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the faces folder (that is empty) was there from before when I had tried just that. I feel that I’ve exhausted all possibilities. Although, I’m sure it will be something incredibly simple that’s causing the problem.
Login to post a comment

Login Register