Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 16 minutes ago
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
31 minutes ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
33 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47396 changes from 191 contributors.
38 minutes ago
Mateee commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
44 minutes ago
47 minutes ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
59 minutes ago
Uncle Sam completed a season in their Football Manager career: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
fmilln7 commented on: Pre Season Tournaments
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47354 changes from 191 contributors.
2 hours ago
debeli24 commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
2 hours ago
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
debeli commented on: Fantasy kits, FC'12 and PR style
2 hours ago
motoclub completed a season in their Football Manager career: Career in Belarus
2 hours ago
GfxJG commented on: FM NewGAN Faces V1
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 47316 changes from 191 contributors.
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E2 Transfer Special! | Football Manager 2020
3 hours ago
Alexao Pachanga commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
3 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Sporting Kansas City Teampack
4 hours ago
Pontuzzz commented on: K.O.T.W. | Week 3 | Borussia Dortmund
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
4 hours ago
daveazzopardi added a video: PENTAGON CHALLENGE - FOOTBALL MANAGER 2020 #21
5 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 (few level 9-10) SS'2019/20 Relink! (16/05/20)
5 hours ago
marston commented on: Standard Official Kits FM2017 Thread
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: GLORY HUNTER FM20 | #159 | BEST STRIKER IN THE WORLD! | Football Manager 2020
Discussion
What are the icon faces used exactly? I have never used them and I haven't felt that I have missed anything.

Im having the same question?
where placing this? what will bring this in my game?

anyway, thx 4 making oce again my game brilliant!
What are the icon faces used exactly? I have never used them and I haven't felt that I have missed anything.

Sorry mate, I completely forgot to answer you.

Im having the same question?
where placing this? what will bring this in my game?

anyway, thx 4 making oce again my game brilliant!

This is what it refers to...
Attachments
Pack 8.9 isn't downloading on Microsoft Edge. Stops after 5%

Can you try on another browser?
Can you give me more info such as:

What browser?
What operating system?
More details about the error message, maybe a screenshot?
You said "at the end", does it only happen at the very end or half way through the file?

Chrome, the most updated version, Windows 10 with Anniversary Update, it just says in the Chrome "network error", yeah in the end, I get 100 % but it doesn't finish just stucks and shows an error
Chrome, the most updated version, Windows 10 with Anniversary Update, it just says in the Chrome "network error", yeah in the end, I get 100 % but it doesn't finish just stucks and shows an error

I'll leave it to Rob to answer as he's more technical than me, but can I ask if there is some sort of temporary file left over in the download location? Named as unconfirmed_download or something of the sort? If so, you maybe be able to rename it and add a .rar extension, and thus make the file "appear".

So you have the file and can open it? Sorry i'm confused by the "have 100%" thing.
Hello guys,

Sorry if I wasn't able to find my answer to the next question but....

If I downloaded the Megapack torrent version, is in fact the version 9.0 so I don't need to download other things? Am I right?

Thanks!

LATER EDIT:

I saw the response.

It contains everything in the last pack 9.0 torrent version.

«This comment has been edited»
Hello guys,

Sorry if I wasn't able to find my answer to the next question but....

If I downloaded the Megapack torrent version, is in fact the version 9.0 so I don't need to download other things? Am I right?

Thanks!

LATER EDIT:

I saw the response.

It contains everything in the last pack 9.0 torrent version.

So you have the file and can open it? Sorry i'm confused by the "have 100%" thing.

Well, I'm downloading cut-out megapack. It's going fine until it says 8,3 GB / 8,3 GB (which is 100 %). Just before it's finished it stucks and then couple of seconds after that it shows that error. So I downloaded three times and every time the exact same thing happened.

ad Mons: there is only during the process of downloading, when it shows the error it disappears

Well, I'm downloading cut-out megapack. It's going fine until it says 8,3 GB / 8,3 GB (which is 100 %). Just before it's finished it stucks and then couple of seconds after that it shows that error. So I downloaded three times and every time the exact same thing happened.

ad Mons: there is only during the process of downloading, when it shows the error it disappears

Okay I understand a bit better now. Nobody else has reported this issue so i'm guessing it must somehow be related to you setup.

Have you tried downloading any of the other megapacks, such as the metallic logos, do they end okay?

Do you definitely have enough space on your system?

Try in Chrome Incognito Mode, if it works in that, then it will be one of your extensions which is causing the problem.
Okay I understand a bit better now. Nobody else has reported this issue so i'm guessing it must somehow be related to you setup.

Have you tried downloading any of the other megapacks, such as the metallic logos, do they end okay?

Do you definitely have enough space on your system?

Try in Chrome Incognito Mode, if it works in that, then it will be one of your extensions which is causing the problem.

ajo250392 reported the same issue.

I tried Metallic Logos but it seems they are not working at all, couple of other users experienced the same issue (download doesn't even begin). I have over 400 GB of free space, so I'm gonna try incognito mode. Thanks

EDIT: Metallic Logos downlading, let you know about the ending.

ajo250392 reported the same issue.

I tried Metallic Logos but it seems they are not working at all, couple of other users experienced the same issue (download doesn't even begin). I have over 400 GB of free space, so I'm gonna try incognito mode. Thanks

EDIT: Metallic Logos downlading, let you know about the ending.

What do you mean "Metallic Logos" is not working at all? You mean the same problem happens, or it's literally not working at all doesn't even start?

Can you please try to avoid being vague and be as detailed as possible, it's very difficult to investigate these issues when the information is vague
What do you mean "Metallic Logos" is not working at all? You mean the same problem happens, or it's literally not working at all doesn't even start?

Can you please try to avoid being vague and be as detailed as possible, it's very difficult to investigate these issues when the information is vague

Well, Metallic Logos got downloaded great. No problems at all. I downloaded with Incognito Mode. Therefore my issue is gone because I used torrent for cut-out
Well, Metallic Logos got downloaded great. No problems at all. I downloaded with Incognito Mode. Therefore my issue is gone because I used torrent for cut-out

Okay that's good, but can I just clarify some things so I can help anyone else who has the same problem.

The metallic logos failed on chrome normal, but worked on incognito?

Are you able to list all the extensions you have installed? You should be able to see them all by clicking here: List Chrome Extensions
Okay that's good, but can I just clarify some things so I can help anyone else who has the same problem.

The metallic logos failed on chrome normal, but worked on incognito?

Are you able to list all the extensions you have installed? You should be able to see them all by clicking here: List Chrome Extensions

I tried to download M. Logos on normal Chrome and it showed me (in browser after clicking on download) some kind of error message which I don't remember, unfortunately. In Incognito it worked perfect.

I'm using Adblock, Buffer, Checker plus for Gmail, Todoist.

If I encounter some more problems (for example when downloading updates), I'll let you know.

So far I have downloaded Part1-4 of the mega pack but the images are not appearing?

I have extracted them into the graphics folder and unticked 'using cache' but still no luck.

Any ideas?

All the badges are working, most of the kits but the spanish ones i have downloaded still are not appearing either.

thanks
So far I have downloaded Part1-4 of the mega pack but the images are not appearing?

I have extracted them into the graphics folder and unticked 'using cache' but still no luck.

Any ideas?

All the badges are working, most of the kits but the spanish ones i have downloaded still are not appearing either.

thanks

How many images in total do you have? You probably need to have the whole pack for the images to appear. For a quicker download, I recommend you download the megapack through torrent
Thanks, I will give that a go
hey, i am a premium member and i can't get the complete pack to download, j=it just keeps stopping at 277mb everytime, could somebody help please
Can you try on another browser?

Same on grome. Network error
hey, i am a premium member and i can't get the complete pack to download, j=it just keeps stopping at 277mb everytime, could somebody help please

Same on grome. Network error

Following from @Rob's advice above, can both of you try downloading it with Google Chrome in incognito mode?
I'm trying the normal way again if that doesn't work ill gove it a go, i have a mac so will i just do it on Safari private mode?
I'm trying the normal way again if that doesn't work ill gove it a go, i have a mac so will i just do it on Safari private mode?

Yes, please try that, as it appears that there may be some extensions installed on your regular browser which are somehow hindering the download for completing.
Following from @Rob's advice above, can both of you try downloading it with Google Chrome in incognito mode?

Still no joy in that mode
Still no joy in that mode

Very strange. I've tested it repeatedly without issue. Please answer the following questions.

What operating system are you using? E.g. mac/windows

What browser are you using e.g: chrome/Firefox/opera

Does it always stop on the same file size, if so what is the exact size in bytes?

In your downloads you should see something like files1.sortitoutsi. net?key=12345 what does it say?
Hey. Mine worked at the second attempt. It's jst extra ring now
quick question...

have added this great megapack into FM17, but is there anyway I can use the new images from the game? They have been replaced by older pictures from the pack?

thanks
quick question...

have added this great megapack into FM17, but is there anyway I can use the new images from the game? They have been replaced by older pictures from the pack?

thanks

Please read this thread for an explanation as to why it's not possible at present and why it is not as easy as it may seem.

If there are any particular teams whose images you think should be replaced by SI's, please point them out and we'll take stock. Please don't say "all of them"
Is it know alot of players are missing or is something up with my game
Login to post a comment

Login Register