Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 1 hour ago
Hajdu─Źki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271101 changes from 796 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52841 changes from 219 contributors.
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271025 changes from 796 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52756 changes from 219 contributors.
3 hours ago
4Reaction commented on: Turkey - TFF 1.Lig 3D'2019/20 New! (25/09/19)
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 271000 changes from 796 contributors.
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52728 changes from 219 contributors.
5 hours ago
HRiddick commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
HRiddick added a download: Cambridge United Teampack
5 hours ago
t.marinov commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
t.marinov added a download: Lokomotiv Plovdiv Teampack
5 hours ago
pezzahawkins commented on: Standard Fantasy/Request Logo only (NO PACKS) Thread
5 hours ago
hjs commented on: Megapack Alternative Image thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
Joe Boy commented on: Joe Boy's Tale of a Beggar
5 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
5 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: France - Ligue One SS'2019/20 New! (07/01/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
6 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: Earth Trip
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
brookie14022 commented on: SS 19/20 WIP Thread New!
6 hours ago
tongey commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
7 hours ago
r96Skinner commented on: The 'Worldwide' Win It All Journeyman
Discussion
Is it know alot of players are missing or is something up with my game

Which players are missing then? Can you give us a couple of examples?

I suspect you've either download the wrong file or installed the main megapack incorrectly. How many images do you have in your megapack folder?
Which players are missing then? Can you give us a couple of examples?

I suspect you've either download the wrong file or installed the main megapack incorrectly. How many images do you have in your megapack folder?

170,234. I am redownloading it, I am guessing it should be 8.3GB as that is what I downloaded

The likes of Bale and Benzema does not have a face

https://i.gyazo.com/fdfc9b4752946e4c403da55070d62bee.png

«This comment has been edited»

The likes of Bale and Benzema does not have a face

https://i.gyazo.com/fdfc9b4752946e4c403da55070d62bee.png

Bale and Benzema definitely have faces in the megapack.

Not sure how you've got "just" 170k when the current amount of images in the megapack is just over 175k

Have you changed the preferences as per the opening post?

Bale and Benzema definitely have faces in the megapack.

Not sure how you've got "just" 170k when the current amount of images in the megapack is just over 175k

Have you changed the preferences as per the opening post?

I do know when you extract alot of flies sometimes a few dont work which is why i redownloading. I installed the 8.00 file with no issue on FM17

http://i.imgur.com/Dllq2Db.png

Does someone knows how to add graphics in FM17 Beta? Cause all my graphic files are stored in a different place, not in MyDocuments
Yellow and Blue
Does someone knows how to add graphics in FM17 Beta? Cause all my graphic files are stored in a different place, not in MyDocuments

What do you mean in a different place? Unless you manually change the user data file in Steam, My Documents is where they should be located.
What do you mean in a different place? Unless you manually change the user data file in Steam, My Documents is where they should be located.

Well, all my old files (face, logos,skins from previous fm) are stored in a different location, not in C, but in E.
How can i change folder data from game or steam to have all logos and faces?

LE: figured, i should add on steam --user_data_location="<path>"

thanks for ideea mons!

Yellow and Blue
Since there isn't download links for Icon Megapack updates anymore I guess if in Face Megapack 9.0 are included all icons (I guess so since there're around 170k icons)?

Hi, I just downloaded the fullpack of facepack and it didn't come out as Zip file. It came out as Rar file. How can I convert it to zip file as it's too big, 8.6gb file?

Thanks..
just a quick question why 9.0 is unzipping do I keep the FM16 icon folder (the small icon faces) and FM16 Faces (large ones that sit next to stats of the player) folder and just copy and past from 9.0 into faces

or do I delete the icon folder and copy and paste into faces folder?
just a quick question why 9.0 is unzipping do I keep the FM16 icon folder (the small icon faces) and FM16 Faces (large ones that sit next to stats of the player) folder and just copy and past from 9.0 into faces

I unzip face pics (without folder) direclty into ...\FM 2016\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\faces\Megapack folder, and unzip Icons directly into ...\FM 2016\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\faces\Icons Megapack, and confirm overwriting of the old ones. I believe it's important to preserve the path til faces folder (...\FM 2016\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2016\graphics\faces) and that it's not important what are the names of the subfolders for Faces and Icons.

Since there isn't download links for Icon Megapack updates anymore I guess if in Face Megapack 9.0 are included all icons (I guess so since there're around 170k icons)?

You are correct

bockson is indeed correct, again
Hi

I have downloaded the updates and merged them with the old ones replacing the existing images. I have put them in the new 2017 folder and followed the steps for the images to show and I have had success with Club Logos and kits showing but not the face packs. Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks
Hi

I have downloaded the updates and merged them with the old ones replacing the existing images. I have put them in the new 2017 folder and followed the steps for the images to show and I have had success with Club Logos and kits showing but not the face packs. Is there anything I am missing?

Thanks

Can you take a screenshot of your megapack folder and upload it please?
I'm just struggling to upload a screenshot at the moment, the website seems to be crashing when i try to upload it. I will try again in a sec
Can you take a screenshot of your megapack folder and upload it please?

I've added the screenshots now, thanks
I've added the screenshots now, thanks

You seem to have a very old version of the megapack and a partial one to boot. Some of the images you are displaying are outdated and there are a good chunk of images missing if the folder is sorted in numerical order. You should have over 176,000 images, and 1,2,8 all have images in the megapack.

Can you try and download it directly through this site and get back to me?
You seem to have a very old version of the megapack and a partial one to boot. Some of the images you are displaying are outdated and there are a good chunk of images missing if the folder is sorted in numerical order. You should have over 176,000 images, and 1,2,8 all have images in the megapack.

Can you try and download it directly through this site and get back to me?

It's all working fine. I think the old files were corrupting the new ones but i've deleted the old folder and replaced it with the new one and the images are there now and look great. Thanks for your support. Now I need to get the download for the logos to work as it keeps cutting out after 800mb
Hi, I just downloaded the fullpack of facepack and it didn't come out as Zip file. It came out as Rar file. How can I convert it to zip file as it's too big, 8.6gb file?

Thanks..

Use winrar to extract the files and you'll be fine
Which files did you download and how many images do you have in total in your megapack folder?
All the 8 packs. I have 151371 items.
It seems as if my players IDs and the image names aren't matching up, therefore they aren't loading on FM? Anything I should do?
All the 8 packs. I have 151371 items.

You should have over 176000 images if you have the full pack. Must have somehow managed to not download the whole pack, I guess. I recommend downloading the files through torrent

It seems as if my players IDs and the image names aren't matching up, therefore they aren't loading on FM? Anything I should do?

Are you talking about megapack images or images you added manually? In either case, players from the SI database have their UID hard-coded, and so they can't change
There are some players that are more up to date than the megapack I installed so was wondering if anyone knew where they were so I could extract them and put them in the megapack.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I wasn't sure where else to do. Thanks in advance.
There are some players that are more up to date than the megapack I installed so was wondering if anyone knew where they were so I could extract them and put them in the megapack.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this but I wasn't sure where else to do. Thanks in advance.

Read this thread for an explanation as to why this isn't currently possible.
Read this thread for an explanation as to why this isn't currently possible.

I'm very sorry, I did a search but somehow completely missed this.

Thank you for thee help.

I'm very sorry, I did a search but somehow completely missed this.

Thank you for thee help.

No worries, it's not near the top nor is it really titled helpfully. Hope this helps
You are correct

bockson is indeed correct, again

Thanks man.
Did they change player ID or something because I'm missing some pics for some of my players.
Did they change player ID or something because I'm missing some pics for some of my players.

Not as far as I'm aware. Certainly nobody "major". Can you give us a couple of examples of players which are affected? May help us identify if it's an issue with the megapack or with your files and/or setup...
Login to post a comment

Login Register