Feed
Already playing FM2017? Download these essential enhancements for your game! Buy FM2017 now. Get a FREE copy of FM Touch 2017 for Steam with tablet cross-play! 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117707 changes from 186 contributors.
2 hours ago
rabcp commented on: The FM17 Adboard Patch
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 117453 changes from 186 contributors.
3 hours ago
chokosc commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
3 hours ago
JohnW commented on: Tranmere Rovers - Who needs a lemon when we've got Mellon!
3 hours ago
JohnW commented on: Tranmere Rovers - Who needs a lemon when we've got Mellon!
3 hours ago
Sam commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115257 changes from 184 contributors.
4 hours ago
Shedender commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
DNZY commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
4 hours ago
Sam commented on: 2016/17 Barclays Premier League Thread
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115088 changes from 184 contributors.
5 hours ago
Arthur 08 commented on: New carabao cup background i had made
5 hours ago
Arthur 08 added a topic: New carabao cup background i had made
5 hours ago
King Luis commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
5 hours ago
The Platypus commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
6 hours ago
Miltão_Imperador commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
6 hours ago
Miltão_Imperador added a download: BAH Teampack
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114912 changes from 184 contributors.
6 hours ago
Jan. commented on: FM17 Discussion Thread
7 hours ago
Carroll. commented on: Transfer Rumours 2016/17
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
DNZY commented on: Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
7 hours ago
Shedender commented on: Teithio Cymru (Traveling Wales)
7 hours ago
DNZY commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
7 hours ago
Shedender commented on: 2016/17 Europa League
8 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 114662 changes from 184 contributors.
Discussion
Have a look at the first post of this thread to see where you can download the torrent from. You also need to download 9.01 and 9.02 to be fully up-to-date

thx
Please help me!
I've tried downloading the facepack four times now, but every time it finishes downloading, it says; "Failed - network error".
What shall I do?
Best regards Sune
Please help me!
I've tried downloading the facepack four times now, but every time it finishes downloading, it says; "Failed - network error".
What shall I do?
Best regards Sune

In the location in which your downloads are saved, is there a temporary file saved nonetheless?
Hey guys,

Something went wrong while i was extracting the Megapack.
Any solutions ?

http://oi64.tinypic.com/34docj7.jpg
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2wo93c2.jpg
Hey guys,

Something went wrong while i was extracting the Megapack.
Any solutions ?

http://oi64.tinypic.com/34docj7.jpg

The file did not download fully. You only have 57000+ images whereas the full megapack is for 178000+.

You'll have to try and download it again, I'm afraid.
ok,hope that it will be done quickly & without errors.
http://oi50.tinypic.com/2wo93c2.jpg
nvm

«This comment has been edited»
Mons I cant find the Torrent link I'm going to try it on Utorrent now seeing as I still get the "failed -network error" message after its spent hours downloading when I click directly on the zip file???
hi

since putting the new packs on I have started noticing their is a lot more faces that have gone missing? I have a lot of blank faces?
Success!!! The torrent worked a treat is there torrents for the logos kits etc too??? And can you recommend a decent skin too please Mons???

Mons I cant find the Torrent link I'm going to try it on Utorrent now seeing as I still get the "failed -network error" message after its spent hours downloading when I click directly on the zip file???

Scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 9.0 version. To be fully up-to-date, you would still have to download any subsequent update packs separately.

hi

since putting the new packs on I have started noticing their is a lot more faces that have gone missing? I have a lot of blank faces?

Have you installed the latest pack(s) in (a) separate subfolder(s)? You should have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it. When you apply the pack, you should get a prompt asking you if you want to overwrite x amount of images. If you didn't, then you didn't install it correctly and it will mean that you will only see the images from the latest update pack (i.e. ca. 2,000) rather than the whole pack (i.e. ca. 178,000)...
I'll download the updates is there torrents available for all the other addons too mate???
I'll download the updates is there torrents available for all the other addons too mate???

The update packs are relatively small and they aren't available via torrent, no. Not sure that's what you're asking tbh...
Really hoping someone can help... I been playing FM forever... but I never bother with any of the packs... but really want to add them this time around, I have a pretty good computer (i7 with 32 Gig ram) but... what ever I do I cant seem to get any of the packs to work I have watched the YouTube tutorial and read all the info, but what ever I do it just doesn't work I just don't get it...

I also signed up for another site, wont mention any names, but had the same problem on there too... maybe I am just cursed I have FM17.2 I am taking it that the packs should still work ? Does it matter about any of the other settings such as the 3D options ?

The update packs are relatively small and they aren't available via torrent, no. Not sure that's what you're asking tbh...

I just meant is there torrents for logos kits etc but its ok i think ive got everything now cheers mate

Really hoping someone can help... I been playing FM forever... but I never bother with any of the packs... but really want to add them this time around, I have a pretty good computer (i7 with 32 Gig ram) but... what ever I do I cant seem to get any of the packs to work I have watched the YouTube tutorial and read all the info, but what ever I do it just doesn't work I just don't get it...

I also signed up for another site, wont mention any names, but had the same problem on there too... maybe I am just cursed I have FM17.2 I am taking it that the packs should still work ? Does it matter about any of the other settings such as the 3D options ?

Hiya there. Can you give me screenshots of the file(s) you have downloaded and the location(s) they're in? I'm sure it's nothing which can't be rectified

I just meant is there torrents for logos kits etc but its ok i think ive got everything now cheers mate

There is one for logos but not for kits, I don't think.
I had downloaded 1.6 GB of the pack on Google Chrome and then suddenly my download failed after a network error.Is there anything i could do to resolve this problem?
I had downloaded 1.6 GB of the pack on Google Chrome and then suddenly my download failed after a network error.Is there anything i could do to resolve this problem?

Looks like you'll have to re-download it from scratch, I'm afraid...
Looks like you'll have to re-download it from scratch, I'm afraid...

Sure thing ill try again.
I'm currently trying to download the full pack after subscribing. I keep getting to around 5GB downloaded and I get the message download failed. Then there was error's with the download. I subscribed to here thinking I would solve this problem because I had trouble downloading the torrent and part's. Very frustrating. What am I doing wrong? and any tips to make the download go smoothly with no fails?
I'm currently trying to download the full pack after subscribing. I keep getting to around 5GB downloaded and I get the message download failed. Then there was error's with the download. I subscribed to here thinking I would solve this problem because I had trouble downloading the torrent and part's. Very frustrating. What am I doing wrong? and any tips to make the download go smoothly with no fails?

What operating system are you using? E.g. mac/windows

What browser are you using e.g: Chrome/Firefox/Opera

Does it always stop on the same file size, if so what is the exact size in bytes?

In your downloads you should see something like files1.sortitoutsi.net?key=12345 what does it say?
Scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 9.0 version. To be fully up-to-date, you would still have to download any subsequent update packs separately.

Have you installed the latest pack(s) in (a) separate subfolder(s)? You should have one folder and one folder only with all the images in it. When you apply the pack, you should get a prompt asking you if you want to overwrite x amount of images. If you didn't, then you didn't install it correctly and it will mean that you will only see the images from the latest update pack (i.e. ca. 2,000) rather than the whole pack (i.e. ca. 178,000)...

I'm certain I did but if their a quick way to download the full pack again?
I'm certain I did but if their a quick way to download the full pack again?

Before you go to the bother of doing so (perhaps unnecessarily), how many images do you have in your MP folder? Even better, could you upload a screenshot of it?
Hi Guys,

I downloaded your cut out facepack and have followed all the instructions to the tee and it still won't work???

Please help!!

My kit and logo packs work perfectly!

Finding it very strange!

All and any advice welcome
Hi Guys,

I downloaded your cut out facepack and have followed all the instructions to the tee and it still won't work???

Please help!!

Hi there, I've moved your posts to this thread, which is the dedicated thread for assistance with installation for the cutout faces megapack.

Can I have screenshots of :
* the contents of your megapack folder (displaying the path clearly)
* how the images currently look in-game
* your interface in-game preferences?

Let me know if the above is clear, happy to elaborate further if necessary...
Hi Mons.

Appreciate your help. I'm struggling to supply you with what you requested. Can't find the folder my screens hits are stored! As you can see I'm not gods gift to computing.

The plot thickens however as I have now noticed that some of the faces have loaded but not all of them. I'm playing a save with Liverpool. All my staff have their faces but none of my playears.....it's like that for almost all he teams actually. Strangely Grujic has his face as well as one of my young signings Kuki.

Clearly it's working just not in totality.

Any advice??
Hi there, I've moved your posts to this thread, which is the dedicated thread for assistance with installation for the cutout faces megapack.

Can I have screenshots of :
* the contents of your megapack folder (displaying the path clearly)
* how the images currently look in-game
* your interface in-game preferences?

Let me know if the above is clear, happy to elaborate further if necessary...

Hi Mons.

Appreciate your help. I'm struggling to supply you with what you requested. Can't find the folder my screens hits are stored! As you can see I'm not gods gift to computing.

The plot thickens however as I have now noticed that some of the faces have loaded but not all of them. I'm playing a save with Liverpool. All my staff have their faces but none of my playears.....it's like that for almost all he teams actually. Strangely Grujic has his face as well as one of my young signings Kuki.

Any advice??
Hi Mons.

Any advice??

Seems to me like you either did not download the full pack or that you've somehow not installed it correctly, but I just can't give you any meaningful advice without seeing your folder structure. It's a bit like asking your doctor for a medical diagnosis over the phone

Even if you take photos of the screen with your mobile and post them here, perhaps that could be enough.

In addition, can you tell me if you have 178,000 images (or thereabouts) in your megapack folder? And whether you see the default black cut-out where there isn't an image, or whether it's a blank space? Also, have you set up your preferences as per the screenshot in the opening post?

Seems to me like you either did not download the full pack or that you've somehow not installed it correctly, but I just can't give you any meaningful advice without seeing your folder structure.

Even if you take photos of the screen with your mobile and post them here, perhaps that could be enough.

In addition, can you tell me if you have 178,000 images (or thereabouts) in your megapack folder?

Hi Mons,

I have 179524 pictures in the 'faces folder' and 179521 pictures in the 'iconfaces' folder.

I have attached all the relevant screenshots/photos you requested. Please let me know if you require any more.

Please let me know how to proceed. I have also tried ticking and unticking the 'use caching to decrease page loading times' box without it working.

I also tried removing the folder to the desktop and clearing the cache and then placing it back and reloading the skin without any luck....

I have included faces that work as well at those that don't work. You will also notice that the metallic logos and kit graphics work perfectly.

I look forward to your help
Login to post a comment

Login Register