Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52837 changes from 204 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52835 changes from 204 contributors.
3 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: SS Template Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52809 changes from 204 contributors.
4 hours ago
a31632 commented on: ESS v5 Logo's REVIVED !!!
4 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
4 hours ago
rfreixo added a download: Syrian Players Part -14 Mixpack
4 hours ago
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
4 hours ago
Giovanni72 commented on: SS Template Thread
4 hours ago
PatrickStoltenberg broke the record for FM2020 Most Team Red Cards in a Season with 3
5 hours ago
Ethan Foster commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
doktoR lazZz commented on: FMV Logos
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52783 changes from 204 contributors.
5 hours ago
rupruijs commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
5 hours ago
rupruijs added a download: Go Ahead Teampack
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
mons commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
6 hours ago
Boudewijn commented on: Football Manager 2019 Base Skins With Working Background Mod
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
Ivs commented on: 2D & 3D simultaneous edit
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 52782 changes from 203 contributors.
6 hours ago
vanh commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
7 hours ago
leed1xon commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
7 hours ago
map788 commented on: FM20 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now!!!
7 hours ago
DCarozzi87 commented on: SS Template Thread
7 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Club Financial Changes Thread(FM20)
7 hours ago
Sean_67 commented on: Moneyball in the North-East
7 hours ago
Mermans commented on: Club Financial Changes Thread(FM20)
7 hours ago
Discussion
I don't have a Mac, but I found this video which may help: https://vimeo.com/15088401

I'll maybe need to try and liase with someone who's done this before on a Mac - the amount of people that suggested this was easy to do was one of the main reason I came via Sortitoutsi, can't believe it's taken me all night and I'm still no further forward! Not your fault however, really appreciate you trying to help on a Sunday evening with this.
I'll maybe need to try and liase with someone who's done this before on a Mac - the amount of people that suggested this was easy to do was one of the main reason I came via Sortitoutsi, can't believe it's taken me all night and I'm still no further forward! Not your fault however, really appreciate you trying to help on a Sunday evening with this.

Any luck yet? It's supposed to be quite straight-forward to extract compressed files; a matter of a couple of clicks.

Try following these steps: http://www.dummies.com/computers/macs/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-on-your-mac/
Any luck yet? It's supposed to be quite straight-forward to extract compressed files; a matter of a couple of clicks.

Try following these steps: http://www.dummies.com/computers/macs/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-on-your-mac/

Sorry mons, I've only just recently saw this message. Thanks for asking but I've not had the chance to look into it much so far tonight.

I've attached a screenshot of where the file is - it seems to be a .rar file anyway? So it's definitely something to do with the extracting. I think!
Sorry mons, I've only just recently saw this message. Thanks for asking but I've not had the chance to look into it much so far tonight.

I've attached a screenshot of where the file is - it seems to be a .rar file anyway? So it's definitely something to do with the extracting. I think!

You need to extract it. Unless you do so, it just cannot work.
You need to extract it. Unless you do so, it just cannot work.

I don't have the option to extract anywhere though?
I don't have the option to extract anywhere though?

There's many similar software for Macs, try them out. Sorry can't be more specific but as I don't have a Mac, there's not much more I can do...
There's many similar software for Macs, try them out. Sorry can't be more specific but as I don't have a Mac, there's not much more I can do...

Oooooh! I think I have progress with 'The Unarchiver'!

Keep you posted mons

It worked mons, just wanted to come back on and say thanks for your help and patience with me, thanks very much.

Cheers, Scott
It worked mons, just wanted to come back on and say thanks for your help and patience with me, thanks very much.

Cheers, Scott

Happy to have managed to assist

I can't find anywhere to extract it on Windows? Do I have to download another software?
I can't find anywhere to extract it on Windows? Do I have to download another software?

Try Winrar.

Where is best and safest place to get this?
Where is best and safest place to get this?

Here
Everything looks absolutely fine - I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong

Did you do the fmxml thingy?

Hi Mons,

Sorry for the late response.

I haven't been able to try and fix the folder you suggested I try and fix. I actually think it may be beyond me!

Do you think if I uninstall and reinstall the game the facepacks may work?

Hi Mons,

Sorry for the late response.

I haven't been able to try and fix the folder you suggested I try and fix. I actually think it may be beyond me!

Do you think if I uninstall and reinstall the game the facepacks may work?

Not really. Drop me a PM, I may have a suggestion...
Hello

I've always been using the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack and I was using it with the update 9.02 until this week.

I uploaded Football Manager (3Mo update I guess I don't really remember) then I downloaded the 9.03 changes in the megapack

Since that moment when I use the game I can't see the ages of the players

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/393974Capture.png

But when I go to details of players it appears

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/279296Capture.png

Do you have any solution about this problem please? Is it because of the FM Update did I install it wrong? (I retried to install and it did the same again)

Thanks in advance !
Hello

I've always been using the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack and I was using it with the update 9.02 until this week.

I uploaded Football Manager (3Mo update I guess I don't really remember) then I downloaded the 9.03 changes in the megapack

Since that moment when I use the game I can't see the ages of the players

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/393974Capture.png

But when I go to details of players it appears

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/279296Capture.png

Do you have any solution about this problem please? Is it because of the FM Update did I install it wrong? (I retried to install and it did the same again)

Thanks in advance !

What FM update do you mean?
For some reason I cant find the torrent link on the download page.
What FM update do you mean?

I don't know it's a minor one which was released 2-3 days ago when I launched the game it downloaded it and on the same day I downloaded and installed the 9.03 changes on the megapack. Pics are normal but the age of players disappeared as you can see on the screen shots
For some reason I cant find the torrent link on the download page.

Scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 9.0 version.

I don't know it's a minor one which was released 2-3 days ago when I launched the game it downloaded it and on the same day I downloaded and installed the 9.03 changes on the megapack. Pics are normal but the age of players disappeared as you can see on the screen shots

It may be a bug in the game, because it's certainly not anything to do with this pack. Are you running a custom skin? Can you perhaps try to change the skin and then change back to the one you want to use? Maybe that solves the issue...
No one else has this problem after installing and with the last FM version?

No I'm using the FM dark skin, I already tried to change the skin and change back but it didn't work...
Hi, maybe I'm missing something obvious/right in front of me but would somebody be able to point me towards the latest Torrent download link?

Thanks.

EDIT: Found the Torrent, thanks!

Hi where is torrent download??? Thanks
Hi where is torrent download??? Thanks

Scroll to the bottom of this page until you come to the torrent tabs and download the 9.0 version. To be fully up-to-date, you would still have to download any subsequent update packs separately.
Hey Guys,

i have some issues with the download from the Cut Out Mega Pack.
The Download says network error after loading the ful 8,4 gb.
is this a well know issue?
thx 4 the help.
Hey Guys,

i have some issues with the download from the Cut Out Mega Pack.
The Download says network error after loading the ful 8,4 gb.
is this a well know issue?
thx 4 the help.

Can you try extracting the file anyway with WinRar?
Can you try extracting the file anyway with WinRar?

no its an non approved .crdownload file
no its an non approved .crdownload file

Make a backup of the file you have downloaded and create a copy, then change the extension to .rar and try opening it then.
Hi I am struggling to download updates packs. It always stops at 8%?
Hi I am struggling to download updates packs. It always stops at 8%?

That's strange - never had an issue myself when downloading through the site

Can you try downloading them through a different internet browser? Apparently helps sometimes, for god knows whatever reason...
Login to post a comment

Login Register