zeonflux
13 years ago
3 years ago
As the title suggests, should I sell the walking 70s microphone and invest the money in other areas of the team or should i keep him?

Oh I'm at the start of the second season
Franck
17 years ago
3 days ago
Does he wish to leave?

How good has he been for you?

How much do you think you could get for him?

I presume you're playing as Everton?
BoredSaint
13 years ago
9 years ago
DO NOT SELL

He gets to 4.5 stars and is an absolute beast
PhaseOne
11 years ago
11 years ago
I would keep him.
Jason
17 years ago
1 month ago
27mill player there, sell, as there are many players that can be bought for less than 10mill to replace him. I sold him and Baines for a combined 48millions.
zeonflux
13 years ago
3 years ago
I kept him in the end and it was a good job really he's been brilliant over the second half of the season.........then again this is my second season and in both this one and the first one my team has been great until new year and then shit afterwards except in a few games
Sayeth
11 years ago
11 years ago
One of the best 'box-to-box' midfielders on the game. Definately keep
La Masia
12 years ago
4 years ago
I asked myself this question at the start of my game with Everton as City had come in for him with 25m

Kept him and he was one of my best players, an INVALUABLE asset aerially in both boxes. I think he got something like 13 goals all comps (9 or so in the league) all in the air. Always had high ratings too. Avg. was 7.3 I think.

Looking to get more assists from him in open play, I've been using him mainly as a BWM, or DMF so he never gets forward.
manc-in-exile
15 years ago
1 week ago
Premium
Dirry bastard though. I signed him for Man United for £15m in January 2013 and he was sent off 3 times in the second hald of the season!!!

You'll need to Login to comment