rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
Don't think we have one of these, and we should imo.

Especially considering Van Gerwen just nearly hit back to back 9 darters, absolutely insane!
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Did Phil Taylor win?
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Just caught the end of it. Taylor won. Bit of a heated exchange afterwards though.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
Taylor being a bit of a bellend. Surprise Surprise
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
Why is this in the sports subsection?

rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago

You try throwing a dart for two hours
Sears
13 years ago
7 years ago
Telegram Sam
15 years ago
5 months ago
Premium
By rossiheslopi | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 00:02 AM

You try throwing a dart for two hours

I'm not questioning the technical ability required to be a top darts player, but it's hard to see a game where some claim to play better when hammered as a proper sport.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 11:39 AM
I'm not questioning the technical ability required to be a top darts player, but it's hard to see a game where some claim to play better when hammered as a proper sport.

Twas sarcasm.

And I wish Van Gerwen had gone back to back, would have been insane
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
By Telegram Sam | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

I play football better when drunk
JCash3000
11 years ago
10 years ago
The POWER!!!!!!
hammer9
16 years ago
1 month ago
i like Phil but hes disgusted what happened with Barney....hope Gerwen destroy Phil for Barney today.. sorry
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
My mate's at the Ally Pally tonight. Jealous, should be a great final.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
Come on Van Gerwen!!!
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
I think if he wins this Taylor will retire.
JCash3000
11 years ago
10 years ago
Come on THE POWER!!!!
This other guy looks a bit like the frankenstein in that movie somehow with his big forehead
http://modculture.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/horror_frankenstein.jpg
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
Van Gerwin's off and cruising!
JCash3000
11 years ago
10 years ago
Taylor just did a perfect shanghai finish to get 2-2
Jason
17 years ago
2 months ago
Turned out easy for Taylor in the end.
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
Unbelievable final from Taylor and van Gerwin!
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
Well, this needs a bump!

Awesome finals night to the Premier League of Darts tonight! The Flying Scotsman Gary Anderson added another trophy to his haul, though he should have been knocked out before reaching the final. As much as I am not a fan of Chizzy, it must be gutting to miss 3 match darts at a double. Thought Barney had the edge on fellow Dutchy, Van Gerwen - but he just stormed back! Don't know how Anderson prefers playing against that green monster but it is working for him.

Hopefully there is some fellow love here for the darts these days!
Poe
17 years ago
2 days ago
I went to the darts when it was in Newcastle the other week.

Was hammered and can't remember who won.
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
Never been myself, seems like the darts are more of a distraction to the drinking at the actual venues! Looks a good laugh though

Snooker would be better if it was the same! As in lots of drink for the audience rather than less atmosphere than the Emirates.
Vercoe
11 years ago
3 years ago
I went when it was in Exeter, was a decent night out in fairness, pricey drinks (but what do you expect?), only downer was that it was just in a massive farmer's shed, which felt a bit mickey mouse.
Shedender
17 years ago
1 month ago
I've never been to the darts, tempted to go to the Premier League next year when they head to Belfast.
gfnx25
12 years ago
6 years ago
I'm attending the World Cup of Darts in Frankfurt next month. Wasn't a fan of this tournament at first, but it's something else and you see a lot of fresh faces from other countries playing some good darts, like Poland last year or Hongkong or Spain in 2010.

Does someone on here follow the ProTour and the whole circuit in general actually?
Grimnir
16 years ago
3 months ago
World Matchplay starts tonight in Blackpool. Coverage starts on Sky Sports 3 at 7pm if anyone is interested!

You'll need to Login to comment