Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10483 changes from 80 contributors.
22 minutes ago
Björta commented on: Sweden - Allsvenskan 3D'2019 New! (04/08/19)
45 minutes ago
StefTo87 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
45 minutes ago
StefTo87 added a download: Zenit St. Petersburg Teampack
47 minutes ago
Kenfmfan commented on: League Megapacks?
47 minutes ago
Kenfmfan added a topic: League Megapacks?
1 hour ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
JúNioR_SpAwN.d added a download: Santa Cruz Futebol Clube Teampack
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10464 changes from 80 contributors.
1 hour ago
Jrdm92 commented on: England - English Level 7-8 SS'2019/20 Relink! (19/11/19)
1 hour ago
VP. commented on: Livid'20 v1.0
2 hours ago
Ben Tanner commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
2 hours ago
DemonSoul commented on: Flat Flags for FM20
2 hours ago
Armando Cocca commented on: Flat Flags for FM20
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10455 changes from 80 contributors.
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Pogba cutout not appearing after update pack 12.01? Read here
2 hours ago
mons commented on: No-ID Topic - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2020 Licensing and Real Name Fix File v1.2 for FM20 [released on 03/12/2019]
2 hours ago
mons commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Lenzar broke the record for FM2020 Highest Scoring Draw with 5-5
3 hours ago
Rottenburg commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 10462 changes from 80 contributors.
3 hours ago
AdamHanzi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
AdamHanzi added a download: Banik Ostrava Teampack
3 hours ago
Cymro commented on: Derbies Overhaul 2.0 - 500 NEW
3 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Pogba cutout not appearing after update pack 12.01? Read here
4 hours ago
brian18_fife commented on: Pogba cutout not appearing after update pack 12.01? Read here
4 hours ago
brian18_fife commented on: Pogba cutout not appearing after update pack 12.01? Read here
4 hours ago
stakel84 commented on: SS Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
Discussion
Hi
For some reason I can see the pictures of players in their clubs but not in their international teams especially - the french nation team for one.
I have download the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack Latest Release:: 12.01 as you can see I am a premium member so I download the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack from sortitoutsi.net
Can you please explain why this is happening as I tried everything for the pictures to show up in the nation team.
Paddy

It's a licensing issue, bizarrely, and not actually related to this file. It can be fixed by downloading and applying this licensing fix file
Thanks Mons - you are the man
Hi Mons, I did this and it's not working. I put the files in this path "C:\Users\Kongen\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\graphics\sortitoutsi\faces", both config and the png file asked to overwrite, I pressed yes. Booted up the game, reload skin. Still no Pogba picture

Make sure the skin cache button is unticked and reload your skin
Hi,
I do not know where I should ask this but some weeks ago I downloaded the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack torrent but now it is split in 16 parts and I pressume after these weeks the facepack has been updated... so what parts I must download to update the first facepack torrent? only the one which is named 12.01_changes?

«This comment has been edited»
Hi,
I do not know where I should ask this but some weeks ago I downloaded the Cut Out Player Faces Megapack torrent but now it is split in 16 parts and I pressume after these weeks the facepack has been updated... so what parts I must download to update the first facepack torrent? only the one which is named 12.01_changes?

The torrent contains the 12.0 base pack. If you want to be up-to-date after downloading it, you just need to download the 12.01 update pack
Where is torrent file?
Where is torrent file?

Go to the download s page, scroll down and click the torrents page
Go to the download s page, scroll down and click the torrents page

I've been doing this for several days, there is no such thing as TORRENT. Only Depositfile and UploadFile ... I'd like to have a private message file, whatever.
I've been doing this for several days, there is no such thing as TORRENT. Only Depositfile and UploadFile ... I'd like to have a private message file, whatever.

Are you saying that the below isn't appearing on this page?

https://i.imgur.com/5uLWD1u.png
So, I usually have no problem fixing this for new FM iterations, but for 20 I'm not getting it to work. I created the "graphics" folder in the Sports Interactive folder and placed the whole "sortitoutsi" map in it. Ticked "Use caching" and "Reload skin when confirming changes". Can't find "Clear cache" in the preferences since the UI is new for 20. Maybe that's where the hangup is?

EDIT: Sorry, I was hasty when writing this. Found the "Clear cache" in the left corner in a drop down menu. It was definitely an essential step in the process of getting the pictures working!

«This comment has been edited»
So, I usually have no problem fixing this for new FM iterations, but for 20 I'm not getting it to work. I created the "graphics" folder in the Sports Interactive folder and placed the whole "sortitoutsi" map in it. Ticked "Use caching" and "Reload skin when confirming changes". Can't find "Clear cache" in the preferences since the UI is new for 20. Maybe that's where the hangup is?

EDIT: Sorry, I was hasty when writing this. Found the "Clear cache" in the left corner in a drop down menu. It was definitely an essential step in the process of getting the pictures working!

Yes, it is, and is in fact included in the installation instructions and in the opening post of the dedicated technical support thread

Happy to see it's sorted
Live this face pack was wondering when the update was going be available
Cheers
Login to post a comment

Login Register