Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116386 changes from 411 contributors.
30 minutes ago
Dygon commented on: 💡 Alternative Logos Request Thread
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116244 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116233 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
Mortiis commented on: Millions of € in Lower Leagues Project
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116186 changes from 411 contributors.
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
tuodi8shi added a download: Chinese League Update 5 Mixpack
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
2 hours ago
searmh commented on: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
2 hours ago
searmh added a topic: Is jordan shipley (coventry) in cut out megaface pack
2 hours ago
murrayg commented on: FMV Logos
2 hours ago
Ttggfr commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
2 hours ago
Ttggfr added a download: Bahrain Mixpack by Ttggfr Mixpack
2 hours ago
Cizzu commented on: Image finder thread - assistance in finding a source image
3 hours ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
3 hours ago
rekooner2 added a download: Mix Staff 23 Mixpack
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116032 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 116024 changes from 411 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
3 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: FM20 Data Tweaks v5.4 [09/08/2020]
4 hours ago
priority76 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
5 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115480 changes from 411 contributors.
7 hours ago
KodjiaMaster commented on: Kodjia's Kit Release Thread: Feel free to download :)
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 115191 changes from 410 contributors.
Discussion
Are the 12.13 file is already being reupload with the correct config @mons ?
Apologies to all for the confusion but 12.13 is now available including the correct config files both for the main megapack faces and for the iconfaces.

It includes 3,994 new and improved images

For those who had downloaded it already, I'm afraid you'll have to download it again...

«This comment has been edited»
Hi there, this face cut doesn't appear to be showing up for player Kwame Kizito - ID 1915388392 but it was cut some months back.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/59249

It looks like a different ID 13195954 on the original request, but it's the same player.

He moved from BK Hacken to Falkenberg in January 2020 so duplicated in database I guess. Not sure how you would sort out? Perhaps put the same pic on both ID?

Hi there, this face cut doesn't appear to be showing up for player Kwame Kizito - ID 1915388392 but it was cut some months back.

https://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/request/59249

It looks like a different ID 13195954 on the original request, but it's the same player.

He moved from BK Hacken to Falkenberg in January 2020 so duplicated in database I guess. Not sure how you would sort out? Perhaps put the same pic on both ID?

He's only included once in the database, with the UID 13195954. The second instance of UID 1915388392 looks like a custom UID from an editor data file.

If you want to add him, I'd recommend putting saving the correct cut in a separate folder with the custom UID as the filename, then following the steps in this thread to generate a config file for him.
He's only included once in the database, with the UID 13195954. The second instance of UID 1915388392 looks like a custom UID from an editor data file.

If you want to add him, I'd recommend putting saving the correct cut in a separate folder with the custom UID as the filename, then following the steps in this thread to generate a config file for him.

Ah right, cheers. I guess this is the drawback of having added leagues and editor files! It's hard t keep up with changes made and in this case maybe an African database I added has created that extra ID. Sorry to trouble you and thanks for the reply.
Ah right, cheers. I guess this is the drawback of having added leagues and editor files! It's hard t keep up with changes made and in this case maybe an African database I added has created that extra ID. Sorry to trouble you and thanks for the reply.

It's literally only a 2 second job for you to add them if you follow those steps though, really
We're happy to announce the release of update pack 12.14. It contains 4,891 new and improved images, and takes the total amount of cuts in the megapack to 268,891.
Really great work everybody, thanks.
Hi Mons is there any chance of doing a face for Rav Van Den Berg ID 1915387580 please he is 16 years old and plays at PEC ZWOLLE
many thanks

Hi Mons is there any chance of doing a face for Rav Van Den Berg ID 1915387580 please he is 16 years old and plays at PEC ZWOLLE
many thanks

We have a request forum here. However, that is not a UID for a player in the default database and will have been added in your game through a custom database. As the UID is not fixed, there is little point adding it into the megapack until he is actually added in the game, which he will probably be in FM21. As a result, any request you may make for him will be rejected

We have a request forum here. However, that is not a UID for a player in the default database and will have been added in your game through a custom database. As the UID is not fixed, there is little point adding it into the megapack until he is actually added in the game, which he will probably be in FM21. As a result, any request you may make for him will be rejected

ok no worries mate he was added in the data base by pr0 over at fmscout but thanks anyway mate keep safe and keep up the good work
ok no worries mate he was added in the data base by pr0 over at fmscout but thanks anyway mate keep safe and keep up the good work

The reason we can 'map' player images to the right player is because each player in the official database has a fixed and unchanging UID. The UID of players added in a custom database will vary between users, depending on the combinations of editor data files they have in place. This means there is little point in adding them to the megapack since they will appear only in a particular user's save game (in this case yours) or even worse appear for a different player entirely.

Anyway, I'm sure he'll be added in FM21 if he's playing senior football and I'm equally sure he'll be added to the megapack as soon as his UID is known
12.15 is now available for download.

It contains 4,335 new or improved images, and takes the total megapack image count to 271,261
Login to post a comment

Login Register