RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
2 months ago
Not sure if we have one of these threads, but if we don't, it's a chance for you all to actually do good to others for once and share sites where you get shirts from, and don't say JJB as they're shite for shirts right now.
Justicar
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Premium
By RhylFCKiko | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 22:14 PM
Not sure if we have one of these threads, but if we don't, it's a chance for you all to actually do good to others for once and share sites where you get shirts from, and don't say JJB as they're shite for shirts right now.

Judgemental fucker.
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
2 months ago
Well somebody has to take the moral high ground on this site
bluemoon.
17 years ago
3 months ago
Premium
I thought the Liverpool fans had claimed that?
K3V0
15 years ago
1 year ago
By duckeggmoon | Permalink | On 01 January 2013 - 09:36 AM
I thought the Liverpool fans had claimed that?

jumberto
16 years ago
1 month ago
soccertriads
9footballshirt
maxxsoccer
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
2 months ago
Is 9footballshirt any good jumb? As i've seen them on other forums and i'm not sure if they're worth buying from, as they sell some international shirts triads don't have
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
By RhylFCKiko | Permalink | On 31 December 2012 - 22:19 PM
Well somebody has to take the moral high ground on this site

In this case the moral high ground would involve telling you to stop buying counterfeit goods.
rossiheslopi
15 years ago
4 years ago
By Franck | Permalink | On 01 January 2013 - 12:49 PM
In this case the moral high ground would involve telling you to stop buying counterfeit goods.

matt1555
17 years ago
8 years ago
I nearly got taken to court by Umbro after buying something from maxxsoccer after customs burned the Man City shirt I ordered :/
Mr Willy
16 years ago
1 week ago
Shouldn't that be maxxsoccer's issue, not yours?
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
Yeah, that doesn't sound like something that would happen.
Obtuse
15 years ago
3 years ago
Aye. Burning evidence is a tell tale sign there.
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
They do destroy stuff like that though tbf
Ninja
14 years ago
6 years ago
By Phoenix Arrow | Permalink | On 12 January 2013 - 00:52 AM
Yeah, that doesn't sound like something that would happen.

As long as you feign ignorance and be like 'oh, I didn't know they were counterfeit, I've ordered from them before and they were all real' or something then I imagine you'd be fine. I'm not actually sure if buying counterfeit goods is a crime though, but I imagine it is.
King Luis
17 years ago
2 months ago
By Ninja | Permalink | On 12 January 2013 - 19:41 PM
As long as you feign ignorance and be like 'oh, I didn't know they were counterfeit, I've ordered from them before and they were all real' or something then I imagine you'd be fine. I'm not actually sure if buying counterfeit goods is a crime though, but I imagine it is.

Yeah it is illegal, its treated the same as pirating music and films
Mr Willy
16 years ago
1 week ago
Is that criminally illegal, or just a civil offence - can be sued for it, not convicted?
Phoenix Arrow
15 years ago
1 year ago
Thinking about it, I guess it's not above Umbro to try to put the shits up someone to try and stop them doing it again. Doubt they would actually prosecute though. Apart from everything else, they'd be putting away someone who likes buying football shirts and making them dislike Umbro.
Mr Willy
16 years ago
1 week ago
It could be like those letters from lawyers representing Umbro, or whoever owns a copyright, to scare someone shitless so they stop getting counterfeit, which is fair since it's technically stealing.
matt1555
17 years ago
8 years ago
By Mr Willy | Permalink | On 11 January 2013 - 23:20 PM
Shouldn't that be maxxsoccer's issue, not yours?

I emailed Umbro telling them where I bought the shirt from they emailed back saying no further action would be taken towards me.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
By Ninja | Permalink | On 12 January 2013 - 19:41 PM

Probably wouldn't be the best thing to say
RhylFCKiko
12 years ago
2 months ago
I can see why it was burned, don't want more shite coming into the country
Maccy
15 years ago
2 days ago
Premium
Anybody know any good sites to go for?

Looking for a few long sleeve shirts, only places I can find that sell them are dodgy as fuck. Would be happy to pay £30-£35, and get a good quality shirt, just seem to have exhausted my options and all the American sites take the absolute piss with prices.

Cheers!
Dutton
17 years ago
2 months ago
I used to get mine of maxxsoccer, but I tried to buy a United and a Barca one a while ago and they never turned up. I emailed them countless times and got no reply or anything. Eventually got my money back because I paid through Paypal. Won't be getting any off there again.

Strange because I've bought quite a few shirts off there before.
Slashman X
17 years ago
4 months ago
Premium
I used to get mine of maxxsoccer, but I tried to buy a United and a Barca one a while ago and they never turned up. I emailed them countless times and got no reply or anything. Eventually got my money back because I paid through Paypal. Won't be getting any off there again.

Strange because I've bought quite a few shirts off there before.

Weren't they shut down?
Dutton
17 years ago
2 months ago
Weren't they shut down?

I know they changed to another website a while ago if that's what you mean? They were under maxxsoccer.se last time I checked.
gfnx25
12 years ago
6 years ago
There is a reason why they changed the domain me thinks. They are dodgy fuckers anyway. There is no adress in their "contact us" section, so god knows if anyone actually reads the mails or they just end up in some sort of black hole. Highly dubious bunch
Carroll.
15 years ago
3 years ago
Stop being a fucking clown
alilane4
15 years ago
8 years ago
Any good sites for World Cup shirts guys?

You'll need to Login to comment