Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520906 changes from 918 contributors.
13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318138 changes from 983 contributors.
13 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27103 changes from 167 contributors.
51 minutes ago
HockeyBhoy commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
1 hour ago
Hajdučki sin commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Sand To Success
1 hour ago
bigmattb28 commented on: [FM17] Climbing Jacob's Ladder (Part Deux)
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520917 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318144 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27102 changes from 167 contributors.
2 hours ago
charlie18 commented on: Barça retro kit
2 hours ago
charlie18 added a topic: Barça retro kit
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: Now I would walk 500 miles...
2 hours ago
bigmattb28 commented on: (FM19) Worldwide Journeyman
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520921 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318148 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27100 changes from 166 contributors.
3 hours ago
bolid74 commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520921 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318142 changes from 983 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27092 changes from 166 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520927 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318147 changes from 983 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 27087 changes from 166 contributors.
9 hours ago
Eduardo Gomes commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
weeniehutjr commented on: 3D Official Kits Thread
11 hours ago
Qvordrup commented on: Metallic logo Megapack Technical Support thread
12 hours ago
Jason Conlan commented on: Lio's Philosophy v1.1
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 520937 changes from 918 contributors.
13 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318157 changes from 983 contributors.
Discussion
Mine aren’t for some reason. Just the generic, naff-looking made-up club badges show in the fixture lists...

Have you downloaded small logo pack
On Ipad, I finally load logo and face pakcs, but I am unable to put the real names for team/tournaments.
I have read that it is done by creating a file called 'changes.txt' in the root of the game, but I have tried and there is no way.

Can someone tell me how to do it?

thanks in advance

Ahh, no I haven't. what do I call the folder once I've downloaded small logo pack please?

And do I put it into the 'graphics' folder as usual?

Thanks a lot.
My problem is, that when I try to copy my "graphics" folder to iTunes, iTunes get stuck.
Btw the "graphics" folder I'm using is from my FM19 on my Mac, so I think the folder may be too big?

What can I do with my stucking iTunes problem?
My problem is, that when I try to copy my "graphics" folder to iTunes, iTunes get stuck.
Btw the "graphics" folder I'm using is from my FM19 on my Mac, so I think the folder may be too big?

What can I do with my stucking iTunes problem?

Depends on iPad spec and fibre speed

On my iPad Pro with full graphics kits logos balls nets city’s kits etc took 30 mins
Only just bought it FMT2019, nice to see there is still support out there for it!

Got mine working with different packs from all over the place.

Logos
Faces
Kits (Just the basic Premier League to Vanarama Conference, needs expanding)
Stadiums
Trophies

Worked first time.

Thanks to dearbearcat for posting this years skin pack

If anyone needs help let me know.....
Can anyone help me out with FMTouch 19? I got it to work for FMTouch18 last year but this year for whatever reason its not working for me.
On Ipad, I finally load logo and face pakcs, but I am unable to put the real names for team/tournaments.
I have read that it is done by creating a file called 'changes.txt' in the root of the game, but I have tried and there is no way.

Can someone tell me how to do it?

thanks in advance

this is where I'm at now. I have all the logos and faces and league logos but cant figure out how to rename the competitions.
I have never chanegd the names (didn't know you could with the touch on the iPad
this is where I'm at now. I have all the logos and faces and league logos but cant figure out how to rename the competitions.

Didn’t know you could. Mons response on locked thread didn’t make sense
I cannot be able to have cutouts in game : I have got an ipad2017 and the structure of folders are as follow : Graphics=>Faces=>Players (in this folder I have got all hte images) ... what's wrong?

EDIT: just read the firts posts and now it works .... looks great !

«This comment has been edited»

I am at the same point, everything works fine but real name of teams and competitions, included mini logo are not ok...why?¿
Not sure there is an IPad file that renames comps
So how can the rest of people have correct name of teams? What are we doing wronk? Hope anybody can help to solve it, thanks in advance...
So how can the rest of people have correct name of teams? What are we doing wronk? Hope anybody can help to solve it, thanks in advance...

Has anyone changed to real club and competition names on IOS FMT?

Not sure mate

There is no sense to this problem...

Now it is in offer with 25% discount, hope we can move this topic and have more support, thanks!

which is the correct logo pack to have full correct names of teams and competitions?

thanks
I’ve downloaded the logos mega pack from FMVibe and they are working ok. However, as someone else said above, I don’t have small logos. Is there a separate pack that needs downloading for that, and if so, where do you put it within the folders?

Thanks
Bump. Winter update, transfers etc released for Touch on IPad. On apple store now as an update
everything is OK. but how can I put real names of the clubs? (spain for example)

«This comment has been edited»
Login to post a comment

Login Register