Feed
Football Manager 2020 is available to Play Now! Buy now, play instantly. Get these essential add ons to enhance Football Manager 2020 Want updated squads for FM20? We have the worlds biggest FM2020 Data Update. 2 minutes ago
kingrobbo commented on: Conte
22 minutes ago
Jackinthevlogs FC commented on: Ashwood City - The Offensive
42 minutes ago
leed1xon commented on: Armenia - Arrajin Khumb SS'2019/20 New! (26/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
49 minutes ago
leed1xon commented on: Turkey - TFF 3.Liga SS'2019/20 New! (24/05/20) - Not SSKCC yet!
1 hour ago
rekooner2 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
1 hour ago
rekooner2 added a download: North Leigh Teampack
1 hour ago
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
1 hour ago
SirTAVARES commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
1 hour ago
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
rabcp commented on: Pre Season Competitions V1.1 Update out now
1 hour ago
Dricofumi commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
1 hour ago
maxiclarkee04 commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
Jenkill commented on: Request Thread (ONLY TEAMS, COMPS and NATIONS THAT ARE IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
1 hour ago
MarcLister commented on: Megapack Technical Support thread - all other threads will be locked
1 hour ago
Antoz commented on: FM 2020 FLUT skin dark - Version 2.2
2 hours ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Chinese League Update 2
2 hours ago
motoclub commented on: [FM 2020] Career in Belarus
3 hours ago
Uncle Sam commented on: Uncle Sam FM - Iron Manager FM 20
3 hours ago
Changi007 commented on: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
3 hours ago
Changi007 added a download: 442 inverted Wingers n Poachers
3 hours ago
knug3 commented on: Conte
4 hours ago
hammer9 commented on: Asia Nations 3D'2019/20 for FM20 New! (27/05/20)
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 48528 changes from 193 contributors.
4 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM20 - The Head Coach
4 hours ago
Number 1 commented on: 2019/20 Premier League
5 hours ago
mons commented on: Chinese League Update 2
5 hours ago
tuodi8shi commented on: Chinese League Update 2
5 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Sunshine On Leyth - S1-E5 THE DERBY! | Football Manager 2020
5 hours ago
kingrobbo commented on: Can someone add me to the game? Football Coach
6 hours ago
rfreixo commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
Discussion
I can't seem to upload the skin to here. Send me a PM and I will send it to you.

Regards,

Stuart

Hi mate could i also get a link to skin buddy?
Hi mate could i also get a link to skin buddy?

I don’t have one I’m afraid. That’s all I have. Sorry
Does it work on Touch Jamie?

«This comment has been edited»
dear all,

can someone share a screen shot of his explorer mac os window of the ipad please ?

i don't understand how sould i name the main folder ? pictures or graphics ?

dear all,

can someone share a screen shot of his explorer mac os window of the ipad please ?

i don't understand how sould i name the main folder ? pictures or graphics ?

pictures and places all other sub folders in that folder
pictures and places all other sub folders in that folder

Hi Matt,

ok for pictures then, but do i create a folder graphics ? or just put logos faces etc into the pictures folder ?
Hi Matt,

ok for pictures then, but do i create a folder graphics ? or just put logos faces etc into the pictures folder ?

No need to create a graphics folder. Just have pictures folder and place logos, faces into the pictures folder
No need to create a graphics folder. Just have pictures folder and place logos, faces into the pictures folder

It works them all in separate folders, faces, logos, kits etc

Makes it easier to update if you change anything, and makes reloading the cache quicker
Hi, does anyone know if we can get Juventus etc, names on this version of FM? I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find anything
Not that I’m aware, the mobile version doesn’t work on touch
Assume you mean 19/20?

Yes all my PC games graphics moved easily, faces kits logos city packs stadiums etc
It works them all in separate folders, faces, logos, kits etc

Makes it easier to update if you change anything, and makes reloading the cache quicker

I really can’t get my logos kits or faces to appear in game. I’ve attached a photo of my iPad FMT structure. I think I’ve done it right. So in the Pictures folder I’ve got sub folders of logos, kits, faces all in lower case.

I’ve done the clear cache in game and quit FMT app and opened it again but still new logos etc do not appear.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Attachments
Aha I have managed to sort it! Had to add a skin and change to skin which forced the game to reload the cache. I'm guessing there's a problem with the in game clear cache button.
Hope you got it sorted. The dark grey skin for 2020 is excellent, allows the city pics to show as backgrounds.
Hope you got it sorted. The dark grey skin for 2020 is excellent, allows the city pics to show as backgrounds.

Yeah I’m sorted thanks. Where is the dark grey skin? Have you got a link...?

And a link to the city pics?

Hmm the logos and stadium picture work fine. But faces don’t show?
Ok, I have some faces but not others I’d expect like Harry Kane...? Maybe the pack I got isn’t that good. I don’t have loads of free space on my iPad so does anyone know of a reasonable size pack that contains most English league faces?
Only pack worth using is cut out pack on this site
Ah I haven't got enough space for that! I've got the pack from FMMobile. Seems good. Do you know where I can get the dark grey skin? Ah don't worry it's the skin I've already got! Thanks for your help guys.

Hi guys,

New to the forum and this thread led me here (along with Covoid-19 downtime )

There seem to be a lot of questions here that aren't answered specifically and it'd be great to put this all to clear this all up for everyone First, the file path, which one is it.....

ROOT>Pictures>graphics>pictures>logos
ROOT>pictures>logos
ROOT>Pictures>logos
ROOT>graphics>pictures>logos

Lastly the "skin_config" file renaming, should it be 20.0.0, 20.1.4? The latest version according to app store is 20.4 so would it now be 20.4.0???

And is the file path for skins on the ROOT folder or under Pictures??

Login to post a comment

Login Register