Feed
Already playing ? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM19? We have the worlds biggest FM2019 Data Update. 9 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 513053 changes from 918 contributors.
11 minutes ago
Waterdeep70 completed a season in their Football Manager career: England & Bath City
11 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318462 changes from 983 contributors.
12 minutes ago
A new version of our data update was released with 80066 changes from 309 contributors.
1 hour ago
matt clay commented on: FM 2019 FLUT skin dark
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 513079 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318467 changes from 983 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79877 changes from 309 contributors.
1 hour ago
Willz72 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.4
1 hour ago
Walle commented on: Google Map 3D Stadium Background Pack
2 hours ago
Load FM! commented on: FM19 - Part of the Furniture
2 hours ago
LBOW6 commented on: [FM19] Extra File to Sortitoutsi Live Update!
2 hours ago
NOsama commented on: [FM19] Not responding
2 hours ago
NOsama added a topic: [FM19] Not responding
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 513047 changes from 918 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318403 changes from 983 contributors.
2 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79778 changes from 309 contributors.
2 hours ago
Darkness89 commented on: FM Data Update X 2019 Summer Pack 19.3.4
2 hours ago
ProcterCFC commented on: SS Fantasy Kits ONLY Thread (NO REAL KITS)
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
Footygamer added a video: Building A Nation - S11-E3 Breaking The Hoodoo! | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
MartesCrush commented on: Request Thread (FANTASY, ALTERNATIVE and ANYTHING NOT IN THE OFFICIAL FM DATABASE)
3 hours ago
DoctorBenjyFM added a video: BOSTON BOYS | PART 62 | WHAT'S THE POINT?! | Football Manager 2019
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 512970 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 318325 changes from 983 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 79660 changes from 309 contributors.
3 hours ago
Doddo04 commented on: Susie Avatar's Kits
4 hours ago
Golden FM added a video: Regen Rovers | Episode 113 - Preston & Middlesbrough | Football Manager 2019
Discussion
any new logos, updates.. just let me know
any new logos, updates.. just let me know
hi I’m looking to download the pack but can you me if it as the new Barclays premier league badge and Man City and West Ham ..
a wyatt
hi I’m looking to download the pack but can you me if it as the new Barclays premier league badge and Man City and West Ham ..

all in the pack (and gonna be much more)
all in the pack (and gonna be much more)
thanks fir getting back to me pal just waiting for laptop to fix..
Is there a mega pack out with other logo ie foreign clubs or do I do it one by one ..
Keep up the good work
a wyatt
thanks fir getting back to me pal just waiting for laptop to fix..
Is there a mega pack out with other logo ie foreign clubs or do I do it one by one ..
Keep up the good work

thats the megapack for FM18 just download this one
Thanks for the megapack @cHMIELu.
Just to know, some competition logos need to be fixed like Isthmian League (now Bostik) and Italian Serie C (not Lega Pro anymore!)
Apart from that, top work as always.
Thanks for the megapack @cHMIELu.
Just to know, some competition logos need to be fixed like Isthmian League (now Bostik) and Italian Serie C (not Lega Pro anymore!)
Apart from that, top work as always.

as far as i know officially still Lega Pro with Unicef logo, but if you want to change to Serie C - check "alternative" folder
as far as i know officially still Lega Pro with Unicef logo, but if you want to change to Serie C - check "alternative" folder

Yes, thanks, but Isthmian League and National League need an update for their competitions logos
Login to post a comment

Login Register