sergiobalthuta
8 years ago
5 months ago
Does anyone know any way of playing with real life managers in fm 18 ? Something like an editor or some other tool , I always wanted to try that and I think it will bring more realism to the gameplay. Thanks.
Joyboy
11 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Personally I would find that doing something like this would take realism away from the game. I don't think you can do it anyway.
sergiobalthuta
8 years ago
5 months ago
It would seem more realistic for me to play as a real manager replicating his real life tactics but I think you’re right and it can’t be done .
mons
17 years ago
15 hours ago
You can always create a new manager as the manager you want to replace and use his details. Wenger at Arsenal, Guardiola at City etc.
sergiobalthuta
8 years ago
5 months ago
Yes that’s true, that’s what I usually do , I was just curious if there is a way to do it considering that you can edit almost everything in fm.
Sheriff Skacel
9 years ago
1 month ago
Premium
Back in the day you used to be able to download things like FMM, I think FM produce their own in-game editor now that you have to pay for.

As Mons said, your only option is to create a manager with the basic correct things and then use an in-game editor to add the specifics (caps/goals for example) and also edit the stats and reputation to match what the real manager has in FM.
nathan50pound
13 years ago
2 years ago
Is there anyway to take away the horrible cartoon like face and just add an image like for example: Figo, Shearer or non database people that you can just add details for. I did this before 2017 and it was amazingly realistic to have say Shearer and manage Newcastle and have his details and old FM picture. Can we add those kinds of pictures now? I think last year I searched high and low but was stuck with the Cartoon face.
mons
17 years ago
15 hours ago
Is there anyway to take away the horrible cartoon like face and just add an image like for example: Figo, Shearer or non database people that you can just add details for. I did this before 2017 and it was amazingly realistic to have say Shearer and manage Newcastle and have his details and old FM picture. Can we add those kinds of pictures now? I think last year I searched high and low but was stuck with the Cartoon face.

It's quite simply not possible as far as I can tell.
Praxitor
9 years ago
1 month ago

Yes, you can. Andromeda skin gives you that option when you create a new manager.
DazS8
14 years ago
4 hours ago

You'll need to Login to comment