StuartNG
9 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Hi guys,

I have FM Touch 18 (ios) and have downloaded the lite face pack (through the helpful link by a nice Korean friend). They all seem to work in-game, which is good as the official line is that it is not possible on the Touch version of the game.

However, around 20 players do not have a player photo in the game and I don't really want to download the monster pack with 39,000 faces!

Apparently you need to change the Config.xml file to get any new additions to work. I have created a faces folder (inside graphics one) but understand that they won't show up in-game unless the Config.xml file is altered.

Does anyone know how to do this and will it affect the already downloaded player pictures? I understand that you will have to re-load via iTunes a new skin to force the cache to re-adjust.

Thanks in advance if anyone has the answers.

Stuart
StuartNG
9 years ago
1 day ago
Premium
Hi guys,

I have FM Touch 18 (ios) and have downloaded the lite face pack (through the helpful link by a nice Korean friend). They all seem to work in-game, which is good as the official line is that it is not possible on the Touch version of the game.

However, around 20 players do not have a player photo in the game and I don't really want to download the monster pack with 39,000 faces!

Apparently you need to change the Config.xml file to get any new additions to work. I have created a faces folder (inside graphics one) but understand that they won't show up in-game unless the Config.xml file is altered.

I have looked it up further and found that I needed to download fmf.xml program, which creates a Config file. I placed the newly created player pics in the graphics folder but inside a sub-folder called players. I named the player pics person_1234656.png and then did the usual drag to iTunes (with the config file), followed by Skin folder and then booted up and did all of the usual stuff with changing the skin and saving, logging out of the game. Turning off and rebooting the iPad but the new photos aren't in the game.
Does anyone know if the format for player pics should be 1234656.png (dropping the person_ bit?).

Cheers in advance

Does anyone know how to do this and will it affect the already downloaded player pictures? I understand that you will have to re-load via iTunes a new skin to force the cache to re-adjust.

Thanks in advance if anyone has the answers.

Stuart

You'll need to Login to comment