Feed
FM 2018 has been released buy now from our store and support the site Already playing FM18? Get these essential add ons to enhance the game Want updated squads for FM17? We have the worlds biggest FM2017 Data Update. 1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288937 changes from 918 contributors.
1 hour ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112564 changes from 434 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288920 changes from 918 contributors.
3 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112547 changes from 434 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288865 changes from 918 contributors.
4 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112465 changes from 434 contributors.
4 hours ago
Ntontos21 commented on: [FM18] UEFA Revival (Featuring the AFC) 1.3
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288771 changes from 918 contributors.
6 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112365 changes from 434 contributors.
6 hours ago
stevemc commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
7 hours ago
PSG55 commented on: REQUEST: Zimbabwe PSL Kits
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288750 changes from 918 contributors.
7 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112344 changes from 433 contributors.
7 hours ago
cHMIELu commented on: Requests
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Guide to cutting and assorted hints, tips and assistance
7 hours ago
mons commented on: Megapack - Home thread - FM18 Megapack - 10.04 OUT NOW [17/01/2018]
7 hours ago
mons commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.2.0 [v1.3 released on 14/12/2017]
8 hours ago
tv_capper commented on: The FM18 Adboard Patch - V1.2 Out Now
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 288742 changes from 918 contributors.
9 hours ago
A new version of our data update was released with 112321 changes from 433 contributors.
9 hours ago
Tommy Hughes commented on: FM2018 Real Names and German National Team Fix File for FM18.2.0 [v1.3 released on 14/12/2017]
9 hours ago
cksrl1000 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
9 hours ago
cksrl1000 added a download: Huesca Teampack
9 hours ago
Sveinung Hamre commented on: MUFC
10 hours ago
cksrl1000 commented on: Facepacks Release thread - NO REQUESTS
10 hours ago
cksrl1000 added a download: Valladolid Teampack
10 hours ago
ducc commented on: Cutters - way forward re upsizing cuts
10 hours ago
ducc commented on: Cutters - way forward re upsizing cuts
10 hours ago
K3VO commented on: The Night Thread Mk. IX
11 hours ago
K3VO commented on: BetThread
Discussion
https://i.imgur.com/hsv0wv7.png

I am playing with Parma, and Felipe Caicedo has been my starting striker for two seasons. He has played in the Complete Forward role, and although he wasn't natural there, he was about 75% comfortable there. Now, out of the blue, he can't play it at all. Is this normal as he is decreasing in stats?
https://i.imgur.com/hsv0wv7.png

I am playing with Parma, and Felipe Caicedo has been my starting striker for two seasons. He has played in the Complete Forward role, and although he wasn't natural there, he was about 75% comfortable there. Now, out of the blue, he can't play it at all. Is this normal as he is decreasing in stats?

I'm not sure, but I think how comfortable he is in different roles is determined by the attributes needed to play that specific role.
If his attributes dropped off, so will the roles.

«This comment has been edited»
I'm not sure, but I think how comfortable he is in different roles is determined by the attributes needed to play that specific role.
If his attributes dropped off, so will the roles.

Yeah just weird that for one, the ability has just got from high to the bottom. Also being that he is playing in that role over and over, its strange that he has just dropped right off... but thanks
Hi Krissmed

Can I ask what skin that is as like the player overview.
Hi Krissmed

Can I ask what skin that is as like the player overview.

I think its the wannachup dark skin
On my current save with Rangers, Toni Martinez has become natural in the "Complete Forward" role even though he's not played in that role the entire season nor has been getting trained to play that role.
It will be because of his physical decline, I wouldn't worry too much for the immediate future. I've forced plenty of players into roles and they have still performed, he has good Finishing/Composure so if you lay the chances on he will take them.

But as time goes on and his decline continues, if you are struggling to break a team down he won't be your man because of his poor OTB and lack of physical stats.
Login to post a comment

Login Register