The Platypus
13 years ago
1 year ago
Because I'm considering it.

What are people's thoughts?
Franck
17 years ago
3 weeks ago
Hard to say, apart from the technical issues I've had I can't say that I regret buying it.

It's a bigger change between FM12 and 13 than there usually is, the question is whether you'd make any use of the improved online/network play or FMC. Otherwise it is pretty much just the little tweaks and additions like always.
KEZ_7
17 years ago
1 day ago
I think with the amount of changes in you may aswell, expecting even more to change for FM14 so you'd essentially have more to catch up on.

Apart from that, I'm enjoying it anyways despite limited play time in recent months
steveekay
14 years ago
19 hours ago
if you're happy with 12 stick with it, i persist with it, however it rapes a lot of CPU compared to 2011 which was the last one i had before 13. i can't play it for more than 3-4 hours then it gets really sluggish and slow. if you have a fast PC/laptop though you should be fine. also the in match engine is a bit retarded at times.

Apart from wingers trying to run the ball into the net, goalie kicking the ball straight to their team and them scoring into an empty net, and crosses hitting the crossbar all the time, (also the scouting has been messed with and is in fact worst than it was) i'm not having that much of a problem.
danielduarte
16 years ago
10 years ago
Yes, it is. It has its issues, but the improvements makes the game flow even better. Training system was a great improvement, and it still fun like all previous FM editions.

You'll need to Login to comment